The Spinster Librarian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now ladies to uncover, so to speak, our main topic of discussion we were having. The difference between a circumcised penis and one that isn't.

The boys looked at each other in disbelief and anticipated humiliation as Mrs Stevenson continued.

"If the ladies that were saying they had little to no experience with uncircumcised males please come forward,"Mrs Stevenson announced.

When everyone was positioned she stood next to Jim and reached for the bottom of his toga. Slowly she lifted it revealing Jim's foreskin covered penis head. Continuing to lift it up showing the stem bit by bit and finally Jim's full bush of black hair was revealed.

The woman closest to Jim gasp! Jim's skin covered penis head resembled a door knob. It was freakishly large hanging from his average stem. Even the women who were familiar with uncircumcised men were astonished.

Jim blushed beyond what he thought was possible. Here he was an 18 year old college guy in a room full of at least 20+ older women, with his penis on full display. It was so far out of any reality he had ever dreamed of.

"Ok ladies now we will compare Jim's uncircumcised penis with David's circumcised member, if you would Miss Smith," Mrs Stevenson urged.

Miss Smith grabbed the bottom of David's toga and straight up it went, swoosh everything was revealed all at once. It happened so fast that David's penis was pulled up along with the toga and fell back down swinging up and down and side to side. The women seemed to enjoy the extra visual movement.

David was somewhat startled to feel his penis move without his participation especially in front of the room full of women. This action sent a trigger effect to his penis giving it a slight increase in length and width.

David coaxed his penis to stop growing, he was not going to become aroused in the middle of all these women..

As all this was happening with David Miss Smith declared, "This is ridiculous, I'm not standing here holding up these boys' togas!"

With that statement she dropped David's toga front, removed the thin belt and pulled the shoulder part over and down his arm and the toga fell to the ground.

Before any time for a reaction from anyone she did the same to Jim's toga and it fell to the floor.

Both college boys stood in front of a room full of older women completely naked.

Worse for David as the toga fell down his body it rubbed against his already stiffening penis. By the time both togas were lying on the floor David's was nearly fully erect.

David's facial expression was to run but Miss Smith quickly shot him a, remember those pics I have, look.

Completely humiliated David just stood there as his penis continued to harden.

"Seems someone likes all the attention he's getting," chuckled Mrs Stevenson.

"This is a happy coincidence, some of the art from the era we're looking at includes the erect penis. We're lucky to be able to observe this unexpected interaction," Mrs Stevenson said.

"Any questions or concerns so far?" Mrs Stevenson asked. "If not please continue your observations."

The women crowded in front of both boys paying close attention to David's erection and Jim's door knob mushroom head underneath his foreskin.

One woman spoke up and asked what the discoloration below David's crown was. Mrs Stevenson quickly answered, "I just learned that fact myself yesterday." She put her index finger on David's circumcision scar pointing out, "that was where the surgery to remove the foreskin had happened."

The same woman then asked, "So Jim doesn't have a scar on his penis like David then?"

Mrs Stevenson answered, "Well no I wouldn't suppose so." But then reaching down to grab Jim's penis and yanking back his foreskin all the way over his door knob head and back as far as it would go. Looking closely, "No everything seems to be intact to the naked eye," she said.

Jim stood feeling shocked and fondled all at once. There he stood with these women looking at the exposed head of his penis. Total humiliation. And Mrs Stevenson still had his penisin her grip.

Another question quickly followed, "Does Jim's foreskin easily move back and forth over that massive head?"

Mrs Stevenson was more than happy to demonstrate the movement by grasping Jim's penis and moving the foreskin back and forth over his massive door knob head.

"Yes It seems to move very easily as best I can tell," she replied.

Jim couldn't even believe what he was seeing happen to him. Standing completely naked in front of a group of women with and older lady almost masturbateing him. From all the stimulation Jim felt his organ begin to swell rapidly.

The same lady asked a follow up question, "What about when he is erect, would it still move back and forth easily?"

Mrs Stevenson chuckled and said, "I think we will very soon have an answer to that question."

The women noticed the swelling of Jim's penis. It continued to grow and grow. Suddenly Jim's penis was pointing straight toward the women watching. The massive head was so large it was almost comical. Jim's mushroom head was now turning deep purple.

"Oh my I'm probably partially to blame for that happening, I should have stopped demonstrating before it had this effect," Mrs Stevenson said. "But at any rate we have two wonderful examples of the male penis in both of its forms. And two prime examples of healthy young boys being boys. Let's give them a thunderous applause of appreciation for their participation.

Both boys still standing there still erect and now beginning to drip pre cum from their slits wanting nothing more than for this humiliation to be over.

Miss Smith slipped behind the boys and announced to the women, "Ladies please meet our dynamic duo Jim and David. At that point Miss Smith removed the masks from both boys revealing their identities to everyone.

The revelation was just too much for David. He had been erect for more than thirty minutes and was oozing pre cum. The excitement of being naked and erect in front of these women pushed him over the limit.

The moment his mother became aware that her son was one of the naked boys she screamed out to her son, "David, cover your nakedness!" It was too late, David released huge squirts of boy butter. It shot up and arched before hitting the floor with a mighty splat. He spewed rope after rope of hot white cum until his knees started to buckle and he collapsed to one knee.

Jim grabbed David and ran to the kitchen with his own hard penis swaying back and forth with each step. Once in the kitchen David collapsed and fell to the floor in a fetal position. Jim was trying his best to comfort his friend when Miss Smith burst in.

"Someone has to go out there and clean up that mess NOW!" She announced.

12