The Spirit House Ch. 03

Story Info
Eleanor is set free through a shared love.
8.9k words
4.89
1.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

I wasn't going to share the discovery of Eleanor and especially our communication with Edith or Elizabeth, as that would definitely raise questions that I didn't want to provide answers to.

Paula spent each night with me and in my bed... that week. I don't know if she was 'Marking her territory' by driving home the point that I was hers. It didn't matter. We had fun ... alone as much as we could tell.

We kept up our communications with Eleanor. However, with our crude and slow method, it took quite some time. We wanted to know, the true details of her life, however short and tragic as it was. To learn about her childhood in the City, how Rudolph came into her life, and then afterward to the night of her death... her murder... and it wasn't a pretty picture.

Before the depression, her dad worked as a factory worker. When the depression hit the country, the company pretty much shut down. Just getting food was an everyday struggle.

During the war, and with her dad overseas, Eleanor worked alongside her mom on the assembly lines supporting the war effort even though she was barely a teenager with 10 to 12-hour work days. With the two of them working they survived even to the point of slowly building some savings, meager as it was.

When she and her mom received word of her dad's death toward the end of the war, things went downhill and then the recession hit. Eleanor, being a very beautiful young single woman attracted the eyes of many in management as someone who they thought would make the company stand out at trade shows and business social gatherings.

Eleanor had been at a trade show that catered to industrialist types when her's and Rudolph's paths crossed one afternoon. Given his stature in the business world, he was able to find out who she was. He started to see her. Treating her to his side of society: business and social gatherings, plays, and restaurants.

Eleanor was not enamored with the man. To her, he was arrogant and domineering. It was either his way or the highway. She reluctantly went along with it, as her mother pushed her, telling her that it would guarantee a secure future for her to raise her children, even though, the thought of having sex with the man turned her stomach. But more importantly, Eleanor's mother looked at it as a way out of her own financial problems and never cared about the feelings or desires of her daughter.

Their engagement and wedding made all of the High Society papers and throughout the business world.

Eleanor desperately wanted out of the whole arrangement. There was no love on either side... she would be his young 'trophy' wife to accompany him on his many business social affairs. Every time she brought up that she wanted out of the arrangement to her mother, she was severely chastised and made to feel that 'here was a man who would grant her every desire like no other man ever could', adding that a lot of young women would welcome such an opportunity. Eleanor's answer was always simple and the same... 'Except love', which fell on deaf ears. She was doomed to be his plaything, an ornament on his arm, and a receptacle for the man's physical sexual release. Her only hope was that some way... somehow his remaining days on the earth were numbered and that his sexual needs would dwindle as he aged.

Eleanor knew nothing of the mechanics of sex, other than what her mother described as being her duty. She had figured that over the years Rudolph had his share of sexual partners and would make her at ease and as comfortable as could be expected. She hoped for the best.

Instead, her wedding night was a disaster ... painful, and uncaring. When it was over she was left feeling used; felt like nothing more than an object that Rudolph had purchased. The only saving grace that first night was that the act was completed in less than a minute and only one time that night.

Eleanor desperately wanted children. A child that she could pour her heart into. Devote her life to... someone to love and someone to return the love that she so desperately craved. To that end, Eleanor submitted to Rudolph's every sexual demand and at times initiated things, figuring that the sooner she became pregnant, the sooner she could rebuff his demands and plan the rest of her life with her child.

Unknown to Eleanor... Rudolph had had a vasectomy shortly after he decided to make Eleanor his wife. At his age, he had no desire to father a child.

One month led to two months. Eleanor cried at the start of each of her periods.

'That was impossible,' she thought as they had been having sex almost constantly except for the reprieve during her periods. She was a young fertile woman in her prime to conceive. It had to be something on his side.

Eleanor confronted Rudolph one evening about her not becoming pregnant in the last two months, given the amount of sexual activity that had been going on... that she had endured. He just laughed at her and coldly stated that he had been made sterile before they were even married. That he had no desire to father any children.

Eleanor was devastated. She locked herself in the massive bathroom and cried. All of her dreams smashed into a million pieces. She even contemplated slashing her wrists on many occasions. She was truly doomed to be his slave.

Over the next few weeks, Eleanor was drowned in a sea of depression as she was dragged along to smile and look pretty for Rudolph's business associates. It was at one of those social business gatherings that a young man, who was a bit older than she was by just a few years, caught her eye. As Eleanor held her gaze on the young man, he looked over, saw her looking at him, and smiled.

His name was Samuel Jennings. He was a junior partner in one of the businesses that was attending the banquet. During the evening, they would discreetly find each other's eyes and trade smiles. A couple of times Eleanor made an excuse to use the lady's powder room and was pleasantly pleased to find Samuel waiting outside the door when she came out. And then even more pleased when one time he guided her into the nearby coat room. At that moment Eleanor knew she had found the answer to her prayers.

Rudolph regularly took business trips lasting anywhere between two to five days, leaving Eleanor alone in the house with the maid. She had given Samuel the phone number for the house and told him to call the next week as Rudolph would be out of town.

The first phone call set things in motion down a path that would be her demise.

Eleanor swore the maid, Mary, to secrecy. Mary was totally aware of Eleanor's situation as Eleanor had confided in her about everything in her life including her being 'sold' to Rudolph by her mother and Rudolph's blunt statement on having made himself sterile. Eleanor had always felt comfortable with Mary, who was only five years older than she was and had lived under similar circumstances through the depression. She was Eleanor's only real friend who she treated as an equal and not as a servant.

When Eleanor told Mary of her plan to use Samuel to get herself pregnant, Mary first hugged her in delight, and kissed her cheek, but warned Eleanor of the repercussions with Rudolph. Mary knew Rudolph well enough that he would insist... no, demand, and if necessary, force her to get an abortion as he would have no 'bastard child' living under his roof.

Eleanor was undeterred. She figured, that if she had to she would simply run away when Rudolph was off on one of his extended business trips.

Rudolph was not high on Mary's most likable-people list. While he was polite to her in their daily dealings with each other, she was just a maid to him. To cook, clean, do laundry, and other lowly household tasks.

Eleanor was almost giddy after the phone call and then while she awaited the arrival of Samuel. Making no pretense on what was going to transpire that afternoon and well into the night, Eleanor immediately locked her lips around his, led him up to the master bedroom, and stripped.

It was everything that she had dreamed and longed for. Samuel was an experienced and tender lover. By the time he entered her, she was beyond lubricated with years of her pent-up womanly arousal being released and flooding the underlying sheets. As he brought her to her first-ever orgasm... and then her second... and her third Eleanor was lost in the world of sexual bliss.

'So, this is what it's supposed to be like,' she thought.

When he released inside of her it was like seeing stars as she felt his fertile seed flood her awaiting and fertile womb.

Eleanor knew nothing about her cycles... when she was fertile, so whenever Rudolph was away, Samuel was in Rudolph's bed impregnating his wife. Bringing Eleanor to levels of ecstasy she had never experienced or imagined. And they didn't confine their activities to just the bedroom. Eleanor took delight as she leaned over Rudolph's ornate desk as Samuel took her from behind. Or Samuel sitting in his office chair as Eleanor rode him reverse cowgirl spilling their combined love juices all over the soft leather chair. And then there was Eleanor on her back on top of the desk with her legs spread wide as Samuel lapped at her juices, then finished inside of her, and finally leaking all over Rudolph's dark hardwood desk as he withdrew from her sperm-filled pussy.

Eleanor's sexual appetite had been wetted, among other things, and Samuel was more than capable and willing to satisfy that appetite and fill her with everything he had whenever she was available.

A week after her period was due, she knew... mission accomplished. Mary and Eleanor hugged each other in Eleanor's overjoy. But, just because she had been impregnated didn't mean that she didn't want and desire Samuel. Her sexual world had been opened and each encounter between the two lovers was like a new experience.

Problem was... hiding a developing pregnancy was going to be impossible. Eleanor and Samuel had been going at for two months whenever they could get together. They were in heaven for the two weeks that Rudolph was on an extended business trip overseas. Having not seen his wife for two weeks he was eager to satisfy his needs. Stripping his wife, the 'bump' was there. Rudolph went ballistic. Called her a whore... a slut.

Eleanor confessed that during Rudolph's tirade, she said some things back at him about his performance as a man and how good it felt to have a hard young cock inside of her and fill her with his potent seed. Adding that that goading of his manhood most likely sealed her fate.

He slapped her so hard that she blacked out for a second.

Recovering, the look in his eyes told her that he was not done. Still naked, she bolted from the bedroom into the hallway and got as far as the top of the stairs near the banister. Suddenly, she felt Rudolph's hand clamping down on her upper arm. Violently spinning her around, his hands went to her throat and viciously shook her like she was a rag doll. Still screaming that she was an ungrateful whore and slut. Eleanor struggled, but she was so petite and he was so strong the only thing she could think of was to bring her knee up as hard as she could into his groin.

He howled in pain as his hands left her throat and cupped his aching balls. The sudden release and being able to finally catch her breath caused Eleanor to stumble backward and over the banister.

She remembered laying on the floor feeling no pain. Feeling nothing. Not even the night air. Standing and looking down at her naked and broken body... she realized that she was dead. Then Rudolph standing there alongside with a satisfying smirk... his problem was solved.

Even dead, her hatred for that man boiled over and she took a swing with her hand at that smug face, but it passed through. However, Rudolph must have felt something as his eyes went wide and he looked around the room with a look of terror at whatever sent that cold shiver down his spine.

........................................................

Holding Paula in a warm and tender embrace, we each were in deep thought about the story that had just been laid out to us over the last few evenings of Eleanor's short and tragic life. Tears fell onto my chest. My embrace tightened around the only person who mattered to me.

Most times, we refrained from talking about Eleanor when we were in the House, but tonight... we needed to talk and trusted that we were alone.

Lying under the cool sheets, I held the love of my life in a warm and loving embrace. Paula dried her eyes on the sheet.

"Kevin, I've never heard such a tragic and heartbreaking story. Spoon with me... hold me tight. Right now, I so need to feel your body against mine. I need to feel your closeness... your love."

Encasing Paula in my arms. Her bare back against my bare chest. My soft cock nestled between her soft butt cheeks. My hand first rests on her warm stomach for a moment before Paula moves it up to cup her soft and warm breast. A warm kiss to her neck as Paula dried her eyes one more time. And then her soft emotion-filled voice.

"How could a mother do that to her only daughter? Basically selling her into bondage for her own selfish needs and then telling her it was for her own good. Eleanor became so despondent that she would never be able to live out her dream of having and raising her own children that she considered killing herself. And that monster who bought her had himself neutered and never told her about it. Then then laughed at her when confronted. And the final straw of looking over her dead body and smirking."

Paula sobbed into my chest and I was having difficulty not breaking down myself, but my tears did fall into her soft hair as she lay on my chest.

Again, she dried her eyes.

"Kevin, we have to do something. I don't know what. Something. To either find a way to get her to the other side or at least give her some pleasure, which I don't have a clue on how to do either of those. But, I want to bring her into our bed. Maybe our love, our passion for each other, and our energy will somehow be passed on to her being... I don't know. If nothing else... let her know what real love is like."

"I don't know either," kissing the top of her head, "Let's give it some time. I don't suppose the library has anything about such phenomena or not. Maybe we could stop and see what we can find."

I was tempted to mention Elizabeth and Edith as possible sources but figured that would only bring questions. Questions on things that we didn't want to answer or talk about.

Remember, this was in the 70's there was no such thing as the 'Internet'. How did we ever survive?

..............................................

Time went on.

Furniture was slowly added as my budget would allow, some second-hand if it was in decent shape... the King-sized bed was the first addition which we eagerly christened.

With Paula's help, the house was slowly being brought back to life. New paint. Sanded and freshly varnished floors. Refinished kitchen cabinets. Yes, I did get the existing plumbing replaced, brought the electric up to 200 amp service, and replaced the oil-burning fireplace with an efficient gas unit.

Taking the step to invite Eleanor to share in our activities was something that we weren't ready to do quite yet, even after talking about it during our alone and private walks a number of times. We just didn't know. We didn't know what opening that door would lead to. And, as expected, the library was no help.

Our parents came over on some weekends and helped with clearing away some of the overgrown brush and dead and fallen trees. My dad brought over his log splitter to allow us to split the cut lengths into usable sizes. Fortunately, the three-car garage was large enough to allow us to stack the split lengths. By the time we were done, we figured that we had enough for most of the winter.

As you can imagine, Eleanor's existence remained our secret.

We had been together for a little over seven months since the picnic, and I had been living in the House for a bit over three months. In reality, Paula was spending very little time at her apartment. While we didn't drive to work together, we could have. I think that we each didn't want to draw scrutiny from our co-workers and any other nosey individual.

I knew that Paula's apartment lease was coming up for renewal. Her current roommate, Renee, was thinking of moving in with her boyfriend and Paula wasn't sure what she wanted to do... find another roommate or just get an apartment for herself. She added that with her own apartment, we would have complete privacy. Although, as far as we could tell, Eleanor was honoring our request... Still.

I wanted to broach a subject that would bring our relationship closer and with a clear understanding of what the next step after that would be. I hoped and prayed that Paula was equally open to that move, and the next step. It would, of course, be something that we both would let our parents know... together. That would be interesting.

Inside The House wasn't where I wanted to discuss the possibility of her moving in with me. While we had gotten used to Eleanor's presence, there were some things that needed to be discussed in private. For those, we would either take long walks or just sit on the patio and watch the setting sun. That discussion was going to be over a romantic candlelit dinner perhaps a grilled steak dinner on the patio watching the sunset with a bottle of Cabernet.

Perhaps, when Paula was securely settled here in our bedroom, it would be time for us to invite Eleanor to join in our activities as we had discussed a while back.

Little did we know where that would lead.

Paula was now accompanying me on my weekly grocery shopping. As I gathered what I wanted for our romantic steak dinner on the patio, I saw her watching with a questioning look.

"Will we be celebrating something? I see a steak dinner coming," she grinned.

"Maybe... Maybe I just want to have a romantic dinner with my girlfriend. Alone and on the patio. And maybe a surprise thrown in."

"Mmmm... I like surprises. Especially your kind of surprises."

A kiss on the cheek.

............................................

Paula gave me a gentle smile when I suggested that instead of our usual casual shorts and t-shirts that we dress up a bit... like a dinner date.

Paula looked wonderful as she sat across the patio table with our freshly grilled meal and a nice Cabernet. The gold streaks of her Tiger eyes were more distinct than I had ever seen. Perhaps it was the setting sun that caused her face to glow as it was framed by her chestnut brown hair.

"I love it when we sit out here together. To be truly by ourselves. In the peace and quiet. I could get used to this. Finding this house, getting the owners to consider and accept your offer, and then all of the fixing up that you did; those were quite remarkable accomplishments."

Taking Paula's hands in mine.

"Well, I've had help. Help from my partner. Who would have thought that our date nights would be cleaning and painting? It's been fun having you working right next to me the whole time. Watching you get all dirty... and then the fun part of washing all of that dirt away."

She gave me a coy grin and squeezed my hands.

I was quiet for a few minutes, just gazing into her eyes. As I gathered my thoughts, I hoped and prayed that the next few words matched her thoughts and feelings. Knowing that what I was about to propose would have the potential to change our lives and set us both on a road of togetherness and enrichment.

Sensing my thoughts, "What are you thinking? I can always tell when you have something on your mind."

Grinning, "Paula, you know me so well.... Here goes.

"You said that you could get used to this... out here... just the two of us. How would you like this to be an everyday thing?"

32aa
32aa
451 Followers