The Spirit House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An open-mouth sigh as Paula slid down my length effortlessly. Paula gasped as her lips moved under Eleanor's kiss and then her nipple swelled from Eleanor's cool mouth.

I groaned at the image. Suddenly, there was a cool pressure on my mouth and against my cheeks. I grinned. Eleanor was sitting on my face. I copied Paula and stuck my tongue out, which was immediately bathed in coolness as my warm tongue slid through Eleanor's cool folds. Moments later Eleanor's form appeared over my face as the pressure of her cool white labia moved against my tongue as she rocked her hips receiving pleasure from my tongue.

From where I lay, I could look up and see her shimmering white little breasts with black nipples move. Her eyes appeared to be closed. Her form became firmer against my tongue and cheeks. Suddenly, with her head back, she thrust forward almost as if forcing my tongue into her passageway. Her little spirit-body shuddered.

Paula was working her own clit and slowly riding my hard pole. Eleanor began to take on a more defined shape as the sexual energy of the room increased.

"Eleanor... do you want Kevin's cock inside of you?"

Three rapid firm tugs on Paula's ear.

"Do you want him to cum inside of you?"

Three more rapid and firmer tugs.

Eleanor vanished.

Paula's warm lips met mine followed by a tender and knowing smile.

"I love you, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, my love."

Kiss.

Sitting along my side with her legs open Paula grasped my rigid pole that was shining with Paula's arousal and pointed it straight up. We waited.

A gasp as the length of my wet cock was bathed in a momentary coolness, left, and then returned to engulf the shiny crown. All I could think of was that Eleanor was cleaning my cock. Consuming Paula's residual essence.

There was a slight cool pressure against my hips and against the tip of my cock followed by a slow cool compression that engulfed my entire length. Eleanor had just impaled herself on my cock. Her translucent form quickly transformed into the near-solid body of a young woman. Black eyes shined from her glowing white face along with a dark smile at her lips. While I felt no weight on my body, my cock was nowhere to be seen, only the black triangular patch of pubic hair.

Paula and I each gasped at the transformation that had just occurred before our eyes. And for the first time... a barely audible echo-like voice.

"Thank you."

Eleanor sat stationary with her eyes closed for an untold length of time, it was as if she was savoring the warmth and firmness of my cock. Then with a gentle smile, began a slow ride. The feeling was indescribable. While there was no sensation of the glans rubbing against the walls of her vagina, it was like the gentle licks of a thousand little tongues all along the shaft and over the sensitive head every time Eleanor slowly stroked herself.

Paula just sat up, watched, and gasped when Eleanor leaned forward and flicked each of her nipples with the tip of her cool tongue and then engulfed as much of Paula's warm flesh as possible. My fingers, finding their way to Paula's open pussy, slowly entered. Paula let out a sigh of contentment as my fingers swirled around inside of her warm and very wet passageway.

"Do him, Eleanor... Make him cum in you. Let him pump his hot life essence into your spirit body... Take his seed."

Eleanor picked up the pace and suddenly there was the feeling of substance against my cock. Eleanor's little white breasts and black nipples bobbed as she rode me. It was like nothing that I had ever experienced. The intensity.

"Eleanor... I'm going to cum."

My hips coming off the bed I unloaded everything that my balls had. The intensity was overwhelming as I felt my balls literally explode with each release. It was like I had been charged with Eleanor's spiritual energy and had just been detonated. Eleanor just sat there with her eyes closed savoring the flood of my warm life's spirit into the coolness of her spirit's womb which seemed to flutter around my imbedded hardness as I emptied.

She wasn't done. Eleanor's near-solid white form rode me with a vengeance. How I maintained my hardness, had to have been spirit-driven.

Head back. Eleanor's mouth opened as a throaty... almost human moan filled the still night air. All the while her little human-like form, which now glowed to the point of bathing the entire room in a white light, shook as if electric shocks had been applied while the walls of her spirit-vagina sent a series of gentle shocks over my entire cock bringing one more eruption from my depleted balls.

Her cool lips against mine felt almost real in their softness. Then for the first time, Eleanor fed me her right breast and nipple, which had transformed into a similar cool firmness while the walls surrounding my embedded cock rippled along my length.

Paula and I stood. We embraced Eleanor's still semi-solid white spirit-body for the first time. One more kiss to each of us before turning and moving toward the door.

As she turned to face us, we watched in fascination as Eleanor wiped away tears from both eyes and then, a barely audible, "Thank you".

Eleanor's spirit-body began to slowly fade starting at her base and slowly moving upward until only the translucent image of her smiling face hovered in the soft candlelight of our bedroom before slowly dissipating like a thousand pinpricks of light slowly scattering into the still night.

A coolness gently bathed our bodies. It was like a cool comforting blanket that lingered before slowly receding. The candles slowly extinguished themselves one by one until there was only one left and the room was bathed in a warm soft golden glow.

Holding the love of my life in a warm embrace we watched as the flame on the final candle first grew with a life of its own and then became smaller and smaller until all that remained was a yellow flicker that lingered until it slowly extinguished itself leaving a small orange ember before disappearing. A thin white column of smoke, with an iridescent glow, slowly rose and leisurely changed from a dim white to soft hues of blues and greens that bathed the room with an aura of peace and tranquility. Paula and I watched quietly as the glow became dimmer by the second until the room fell into complete darkness.

We stood there with tears. Happy tears.

Eleanor was saying 'Goodbye'. She's free.

.......................................................

In the morning, on the letter-strewn kitchen table were two messages in Eleanor's 'shorthand' that we had come to interpret and understand so well.

IM FREE THANK YOU

C U OTHR SIDE

LOVE EACH OTHER SOULMATES

YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL FOREVER

LOVE ELEANOR

FIREPLCE LWR RGHT STONE SAFE

Somehow... in some mystical spiritual way through our three-way lovemaking: the love that Paula and I shared, the sexual energy and releases, together with the combination of our life-giving essences had all pooled together to give Eleanor what she had craved for all of her short life had set her free. Free to go where free spirits abide and become our 'Guardian Angel' for the rest of our lives... which we both knew would be spent together.

What we found behind the stone of the fireplace took our breath away. Rudolph, in his haste to leave that night, had forgotten this hidden stash. It was so well hidden that it had never been discovered over the many decades.

We found a treasure that would last us, and our children a lifetime: Bearer and WWII war Bonds, a small steel box full of loose diamonds, bars of gold and silver, and other valuables. If we chose, we would never have to work again.

That evening, we stood on the patio with my arms wrapped around Paula's warm and bare body as she pressed her warm bare back against my bare chest. My pubic hair pressed against her soft butt cheeks as I gently cupped her warm firm breasts with Paula's hands resting on mine.

On this moonless, still, and quiet night, we gazed into the star-filled heavens.

"I've read somewhere that the stars are the souls of freed spirits. She's out there isn't she?" Paula whispers.

"Yes, she is."

"I wonder which star is her's."

On this moonless night, countless pin-prick holes in the colorless sky decorated the heavens from horizon to horizon, each with its own special 'twinkle' watching down upon the Earth.

"That one," pointing to a star directly overhead, "It's the brightest. I've never seen a star so bright and so close."

"Is that you, Eleanor?" Paula asks into the still night air.

A moment later... "Did you see that?... One moment it was there. Then it disappeared and then reappeared. It was like it winked at us. It's her...it's Eleanor."

Paula's voice cracking on those two words. A tear fell from her cheek and landed on my hand. A lump formed in my throat.

"Thank you, Eleanor... we love you. We will never forget you. We will find you on the other side where we know you will be waiting, and we will all make love once again until the end of time."

We watched as the star 'winked' at us one more time and then as if moving off into the heavens became smaller and smaller until it joined all the rest of the freed souls.

Epilogue.

We took the letters of Eleanor's 'Goodbye Message", carefully arranged each letter just as she left them by her 'spirit hand' on a matted picture frame, and hung it over the bed where she was set free. Through those letters above the bed, we imagined Eleanor's gaze as she would look down at us with a smile each time we made love to each other. Her memory will forever be part of this special place of honor and part of our lives for as long as we live.

Months later and basking in the warmth of the afterglow of our first coupling as husband and wife in our marriage bed, we slightly wept as we became wrapped in the cool and comforting blanket of Eleanor's protective caress for the first time since she was set free.

Paula sobbed as the comforting coolness, which had lingered, then slowly evaporated... as Eleanor drifted back to the world of freed spirits. It would be our last physical contact with her; however, she would always have a special place in each of our hearts, minds, and souls.

Over time, between the two of us and with help from our parents, the House was reborn and given a new life. A life where our children would cry, laugh, play, and grow. Where Paula and I would grow old together, until when we would make our final journeys, and meet up with our awaiting smiling Guardian Angel.... Our one and only... Eleanor.