The Spirit House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

Taking a deep breath, reaching across the table, and taking her hands in mine.

"Paula, my love... Would you move in with me...? Live together... share my bed....my best friend... my girlfriend... be my everyday lover?"

Tears formed. I held my breath until a bright smile appeared. Paula came around the table sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, and looked at me with those beaming eyes.

"Kevin... I would like nothing better than to sleep with you every night naked. To wake up in the middle of the night, look over watch, and listen to you sleep. To wake up each morning next to you... naked. To make love to you whenever we wanted to. Yes. I would love to live with you, my love... my boyfriend."

Our lips meet and engage in a soulful kiss. A kiss of our hearts. A kiss of the joining of our spirits. It was long. It was tender. Followed by a kiss on her forehead to reaffirm that I will always be here for her. That I will always protect her from anything... or anyone who would do her harm.

"And Paula... I do know what the next step will be."

Leaving everything on the table, with Paula cradled in my arms, her arms wrapped around my neck, and our lips against each other, I carried my new roommate... my girlfriend... my lover up the stairs, and into our bedroom, kicking the door shut.

Time stopped. The entire universe shrank to the aura of love that formed in our bed as our bodies, minds, hearts, and souls fused and became one.

We explored each other's bodies like it was our first time together. Tasted every square inch of soft smooth flesh. Held each other closer and tighter than ever, if that was possible. Relishing the feeling as I slowly moved in and out of her tight warmth. The feeling of her nails gliding across my back as she lay beneath me, fully embedded in her. The scent of her arousal permeated the still air of our room. The sounds of our names being whispered to each other as we tenderly mated until our passion... our love... our strong need for each other enveloped us in total, warm, and all-consuming releases.

We had taken each other to great plateaus of utter bliss and ecstasy many times, but not like what had just blossomed between us like the dawning of a new day. The new and really the first day of the rest of our lives.

Lying in the utter serenity of the warmth of our lovemaking we listened to the night... to each other's gentle breathing... to each other's beating hearts. Feeling at total peace at where we were headed.

A kiss to my chest, as Paula relaxes back to her favorite spot... my shoulder with her hand on my chest toying with my sparse chest hair.

"Thank you, Kevin. Thank you for everything... For the romantic dinner... For asking me to come and live with you... for making love to me... for making us one."

Raising up for our eyes to meet and then our lips, "I love you, Kevin.... With all of my heart.... With all of my soul... with every ounce of my being."

Paula's voice cracking on those last words.

Another kiss, "And, I love you, Paula. Always will. You mean more to me than words can ever describe. Thank you for wanting this as much as I do."

Settling back into her favorite spot.

"We have to tell our parents, you know."

"Yeah. How do you think they'll react?"

Paula thought about it for a few moments, and then with a smile that I couldn't see.

"Well, when my mom sees my glowing face, I may not have to say anything, but I know that she'll be happy for me."

My arms squeezed her into my chest as a tender kiss was planted on her soft chestnut brown hair.

"She'll be happy knowing that I have found the man who has won over my heart... The man who I would trust with my life... The man that I love and most importantly, who loves me with every ounce of his being. The man who would do anything for me."

Her voice cracking on those last three words. My heart swelled.

"What about your dad? You're his only daughter. The dads of 'only daughters' can be quite protective."

"Don't worry about my dad. He knows how we feel about each other. He knows that you are good too and for me. And when WE tell them that we know what the next step will be he will rest easily. Besides, I've got my mom on my side.

"What about your parents?"

"Well, since guys don't glow... all they'll have to do is look at your glowing face and be happy for each of us. They really like you."

We settled into round two of our evening's lovemaking before our sated bodies drifted off to the dimension that was shared by us and only us.

....................................................

There isn't anything quite like the feeling of waking up next to a beautiful and blissfully naked woman as she is bathed in the softness of the early morning light.

I had woken up a number of mornings and watched Paula sleep, but this morning was different. First, the sheet had not been pulled back... Thank you, Eleanor. Second, after last night when we basically committed ourselves to each other and to life together, fully aware of what the next step would be this moment, this moment brought a new closeness.

Paula was lying on her side facing me, asleep and making the tiniest, and cutest, snoring noises I'd ever heard with a contented smile.

The sheet had slipped off of her shoulder and rested on her hip. The soft sunlight bathed her skin to a soft pale whiteness. I marveled at the smoothness of her skin, of the gentle curve of her waist. I smiled and couldn't help but stare at her exposed breast, the smoothness of her skin, and the little pink nipple that was peaking back at me. My cock twitched as I stopped myself from leaning over to take the perky round nipple into my warm mouth. I wondered what she would have done. Probably just grin, roll onto her back, and just enjoyed whatever I wanted to do to her.

Instead, I just lay there and drank in the beauty and peacefulness of the goddess before me. My goddess... My love.

Paula whimpered softly in her sleep as I watched her face. Watched the dream-driven muscles in her brow and cheeks shift and reform... always back into a contented smile. And I wondered what she was dreaming of. It was a vision that would stay with me all week.

I smiled as a 'voice' deep inside of me whispered, 'This was where your whole life changed'. Looking again at my sleeping girlfriend and lover, the voice, again, whispered, 'No. This is where your whole life begins'.

Paula stirred, as she came from her contented 'Dream Land' to our aura of connection, followed by a radiant smile. She shifted and cuddled up next to me, placing a sweet kiss on my cheek. Her soft breast against my chest. The matted garden of corn silk, against my hip. Her thigh gently brushing up against my awakening arousal.

"mmm... I could get used to this... waking, in your arms. Being naked as Eve and feeling thoroughly used. I like this. I like being yours like this."

"Yes, Paula... you are mine, and, I love you."

...............................................

The parents, while not nuts about us moving in and living together... sharing the same bed... knew that we were going to do it with or without their acceptance and support. So why fight it? They also knew how we felt about each other and that we both knew where this living arrangement would lead. Paula's dad even helped move Paula's stuff. He asked, with a sly grin where he should put her bed. Paula gave him a grin back and just said he could put it in one of the spare bedrooms, or take it back and put it in her old bedroom.

We kept up our communications with Eleanor. Eleanor was becoming more adept at getting her points made. We had a new way to answer simple 'yes' or 'no' questions when we were away from the table. One tug on one of our ears meant 'yes' and two tugs meant 'no'. Firmer tugs were used to add emphasis.

One evening, with Eleanor in the room with us, Paula wondered if there was a way that Eleanor could signal when she was in the room with us. As luck would have it, a pair of candles sat on the table from one of our many candle-lit dinners.

Suddenly, a flame appeared on one and the other. We each looked at each other.

"Eleanor, how did you do that?"

'D' .. Don't know.

"Have you ever done that before?" Paula asked.

'N'

...............................................

With Paula settled in, we assumed that Eleanor had figured out what was going on. Still, we wanted to be upfront with her.

"Eleanor... are you here?"

A moment later the candle on the table came to life. We exchanged looks as I started.

"Eleanor, you've probably noticed that Paula has moved her stuff here."

'Y'

"She's going to live here with me... with us."

'OK'

"She's my girlfriend."

'I KNOW'

"We would like to help you, but we don't know how. Do you want to move on? To get to where you're supposed to be?"

'D'

"Why, don't you know?"

Eleanor went on to explain that up until I moved in, that 'yes' she didn't want to be stuck here for all eternity. But, now... now that we can communicate she doesn't feel so lonely. She really likes both of us. She can tell how much we love each other. She wished that she had gotten to experience real love. To know what it felt like to be wanted for more than just a body to be used. Adding that while she did like Stephan, it wasn't love. It was just new fun sex and a means to her end that didn't turn out the way that she had hoped.

We looked at each other again and shared our thoughts. Moments later we sat on the patio hand-in-hand gazing up at the star-lit heavens.

"Kevin, I think that it's time for us to ask Eleanor if she wants to come to our bed. See if there's any way possible that we can share our love with her. I mean, even though she's not a real person, I feel that I know her so well. She's honored our request to give us privacy in the bedroom, from what we can tell and I believe that she has. She's also honored my request to not touch you when I'm not here.

"Besides, when I felt, what I can only imagine was her cool mouth on my nipples and on my pussy that one time, it felt kind of nice. Is that creepy?"

"Not as creepy as feeling her cool mouth over the head of my cock. My sperm being swallowed by a spirit.

"But, you may have something there. Maybe our sexual energy and passion for each other can transcend across the dimensions between us. What if all of that gives her energy to become more than an invisible spirit? What if our releases could be 'felt' by her? I mean she did become partially visible that evening when I did myself."

Paula gave me a grin.

"I mean she was in our room the one night that we made love and touched us. Did she experience anything then?"

"We could ask her."

...............................................

Sitting back at the table with the candle still burning, Paula started.

"Eleanor?"

'Y'

"Eleanor we have a question, and if you think that it's too weird that's fine. We just want to see if there's something we can do to help you. You said that you never experienced real love. Kevin and I were wondering."

Taking a look over at me and reaching for my hand.

"We were wondering... Would you like to join us in our bed?"

Nothing moved for what seemed like forever.

'WHY'

"You know that Kevin and I love each other very much."

'Y'

"We were thinking. If the energy and passion of our love during our making love can cross the barrier that separates the spirit world from this world maybe... just maybe you can feel something. Maybe draw from our own passion and love. We don't know. Nobody knows. Just thinking and throwing out thoughts. There's nothing about such things in the library and nobody to ask."

"Well, there is one possibility, and that would be Elizabeth, the lady who told me about you. But, we don't want to do that. It would raise too many questions that we don't want to come out. Questions about you and what we are doing right now."

"Like Kevin said, we can't let the world know that we are communicating with a spirit like we are now. And we're pretty sure that you have no experience with this. Right?"

'I FELT YOU TWO THAT ONE NIGHT'

Paula and I exchanged looks.

'IT FELT WONDERFUL'

'I COULD REALLY FEEL YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER'

'IT WAS LIKE NOTHING I HAD EVER FELT BEFORE'

"Eleanor, can you feel us when you are not in the same room with us?"

'N'

Again, looking at me. Paula gave my hand a squeeze.

"So, Eleanor... would you like to join us in our bed?"

The response was almost instantaneous and enthusiastic.

'Y'

Followed by another 'Y' and a third 'Y'. Followed by firm tugs on each of our ears.

Paula gave a gasp of surprise as she felt a coolness on her cheek and I did the same at the coolness to my cheek. Our first kiss from a spirit.

...................................................

One by one, the candles in our bedroom spontaneously sprang to life and bathed the room in a warm golden glow.

I was going to make love to Paula like I always had... slow... tender... and loving. Then see what happens. I was hoping that Eleanor would join in whenever and however she wanted.

Nibbling on Paula's soft lips had always been a favorite way to begin our slow lovemaking. Followed by light kisses along her long and extended neck.

Her blouse had buttons and I already knew that there was no bra... only soft and warm skin. Baring my girlfriend's chest to my eyes always brought a wave of appreciation to the natural beauty of her firm little breasts and erect pink sensitive nipples.

As I slowly nursed on her nearest nipple, Paula combed her fingers through my hair and whispered my name and soft cooing sounds of contentment floated across the room. A sudden shudder followed by a gasp brought a smile. Eleanor was nursing on Paula's other nipple.

"Oh Eleanor, that feels so good."

We each watched in total fascination. The rubbery pink nipple moved on its own by an invisible finger, tongue, and or, lips. Paula let out a gentle moan as the soft underlying flesh of her soft breast seemed to be gently massaged by an invisible hand. My cock throbbed at what was playing out in front of my eyes.

"Oh Eleanor... everything feels so good. Kevin's warm tongue and lips on my nipple. Your cool mouth on my nipple. Your cool hand against my warm breast. You can do whatever you want. You've never done this before, have you?"

Two gentle tugs to Paula's ear.

Paula's body shook with her first orgasm of the evening, and I... we were just getting started.

Our clothes were quickly shed. Lying on my back, Paula's warm mouth engulfs the warm spongy crown of my cock.

"Oh Paula, that feels so good... it always feels so good."

A gasp as my scrotum is engulfed in a coolness as it pulls up.

"Oh my."

Paula looks up at me with a questioning look.

"Eleanor just took my warm sack into her cool mouth."

Paula gives the warm head of my cock a light reverent kiss before re-engulfing the shiny pink plum and slowly sliding her warm soft lips across the crown. I could only groan at the two sources of pleasure that were quickly building.

"Switch," I heard from my girlfriend.

Letting out a long gasp followed by, "Oh my god".

Suddenly my cool scrotum was engulfed in the warmth of Paula's mouth and my warm cock head was swallowed up by a sea of coolness.

Breathlessly, I had to watch.

Just like the movement of Paula's nipple by an invisible mouth, the flared edges of the glans fluttered each time the invisible lips moved up and over the ridge. My cock throbbed and my balls tightened a bit.

Paula looked up and watched what I was watching.

"That is so hot. Eleanor is giving you a blowjob. I can see your cock move as she moves over it. Do you like that Eleanor?"

A light tug to Paula's ear gave way to a smile before returning to bathe my sack in the warmth of her mouth.

"Is this more fun than when you took him in your mouth that one time?"

A firm tug to Paula's ear. Paula grinned before sucking each of my balls into her mouth.

Paula stretched out on her back and smiled at the next phase of our three-way lovemaking. Opening her legs wide, I left a trail of soft kisses down her body bringing a broad toothy smile.

As my tongue lapped at her open flower, Paula let out a gasp.

"I think that Eleanor is sitting on my mouth."

"Can you taste anything? Feel anything?"

"Not really. There's just a firm coolness over my mouth and on my cheeks where her thighs are."

"Put your tongue out... See what happens."

Slowly an image formed. Starting from a shimmering white, almost like a light fog. The fog became denser as Eleanor's white translucent form slowly became more visible. She was naked. But she was sitting right there with her back to me, straddling Paula's head with, what was most likely, her pussy over Paula's mouth. From my position between Paula's legs, it appeared that Eleanor's head was back as she took in all of the sensations that her human body had only experienced toward the end of her short life. Eleanor was receiving sexual pleasure from my girlfriend and seemed to be getting stronger.

Her form was becoming more solid than the morning I saw her after swallowing my sperm. From what I could tell, she had a tiny waist and well-formed butt cheeks. There was a semblance of hair that cascaded down her back, but it was impossible to figure out the color, only that the shade was light.

Turning my attention back to my lover, my tongue probed beneath the protective hood and bathed her sensitive pearl bringing stronger sighs of pleasure. It also seemed like Eleanor's form took on more of a solidness the closer Paula approached her impending release and Eleanor rode Paula's tongue to her own release.

Paula's legs went wide as she neared the precipice of release. At the same time, Eleanor's body straightened and her head went back her long hair hanging.

Paula cried out as her body convulsed as waves of euphoric bliss rushed through her body... Eleanor's white form shook, and for a moment almost appeared to be a glowing white solid form, then slowly receded and vanished.

Crawling up my lover's body our lips meeting. Paula's tongue probed tasting herself. She gasped. Her legs were still widely and invitingly open.

Eleanor. The girl was insatiable. But when you haven't had any sexual satisfaction for decades and only been able to watch, I suppose it was to be expected.

It was my turn to watch.

Paula's thin pink petals seemed to take on a life of their own. Fluttering as I imagined Eleanor's tongue moving along each lip and through Paula's folds, 'drinking' Paula's unique female elixir of life. Paula's clit emerged and fluttered her legs opening to their maximum. Paula's breathing became labored. Eleanor's white glowing form began once again to take shape between Paula's outstretched legs.

It was fascinating to watch. Paula's clit flicked back and forth and at the same time the opening to her vagina opened as a shimmering white glowing finger... or fingers entered her.

That sent her over the edge. Paula's body became racked in muscle-clenching spasms of orgasmic energy. Eleanor's form is now almost a white sold object. Sitting up briefly and giving a wide smile the black eyes stared back at me before again slowly disappearing.

Holding my girlfriend as she slowly came down from the most energy-draining experience she had ever encountered.

"Oh, Kevin. I can't even describe what just happened."

With a grin, "You wait... You'll see."

At that moment a cool pressure enveloped the sensitive crown which was oozing pre-cum.

"Someone's ready to go again," kissing Paula's cheek.

"I know that you've probably only got one in you for now. Let's do this. Let me ride you for a bit and see what happens."

32aa
32aa
450 Followers