The Spirit of Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got onto his plane, and took his seat. After the food service, he decided to go to the bathroom. He didn't really feel like he had to go, but wanted to try so that he could skip going at the airport, and could just hop straight into a cab. He opened the door to the bathroom, and saw a tangle of limbs inside. It took his mind a moment to figure out what he was looking at. It was a dusky brunette with a round, wide ass, on her knees in front of a curvy, busty, somewhat paler, black haired, Mediterranean looking woman, who was sitting on the sink with her legs wrapped around the kneeling woman's head. Enzo started to shut the door, but the woman on the sink shot out a hand, grabbed him by the wrist, and pulled him in.

There was almost no room for him, as the bathroom was tiny, but he slid in, and shut the door, and locked it. He was blown away that this was happening, but he was starting to get used to it. Maybe he was just incredibly lucky, he thought.

"Oh fuck!" said the woman on the sink. Enzo could see why she was losing it; the brunette on her knees was tongue fucking her, extremely hard, while rubbing her clit with her thumb, so fast it was a blur. The woman on the sink grabbed Enzo's wrist, again, and pulled him downward. He allowed himself to be guided down, until he was bent in half, with his face next to the brunette's. The brunette turned, and kissed him. He could taste the woman on the sink's pussy on her lips, and it sent a wave of delight through him. His dick became so rock hard, it hurt as it pushed against his pants.

The woman on the sink said, "I'm coming!" and the brunette pushed her face into her pussy. Then, she pulled back, and kissed Enzo again. Her orgasm died off, and the woman on the sink shut her legs, and stood up.

The black haired woman turned, and pushed her ass against Enzo, and unbuttoned his pants. She then slid his throbbing dick into her absolutely soaking pussy. The brunette sat on the sink, now, and opened her legs, exposing a soft, beautiful cunt, which the black haired woman started to lick enthusiastically. Enzo began to pump in and out of the pussy clamped around his dick. He was really impressed with her wide hips and shapely ass as it jiggled in front of him. The pussy of the brunette looked and smelled amazing. It was only a foot from his face, as they were all squished together in the tiny bathroom, and he was hunched low so he could be inside the black haired woman, who herself was leaning over the sink, and burying her face in the brunette's pussy. The brunette rubbed her breasts and moaned. He kept jamming his dick in and out of the black haired woman, and listened to the brunette moan.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" said the brunette, and a little white female ejaculate cream dripped out of her pussy.

Finally, she stopped coming, as she rubbed her clit a little.

Enzo was ready to come, so he pulled out of the black haired woman, and stood up. He slammed his dick into her mouth, and fucked her face. Then, he pulled out, sending streams of her spit, which were dripping off of his dick, flying at the brunette, and splattering on her breasts. He forced his dick into the brunette's mouth, now, as she pushed back for a second, but then relented, and took all of him into her. He pumped in and out of her mouth for a second, but then he understood he wasn't going to be able to come in their mouths. His dick felt too sensitive, for some reason. He pulled out of the brunette's mouth and she gasped, and sucked in a large breath, and smiled. He grabbed her hands and pulled her up, until she was standing, and he pushed the black haired woman onto the sink again.

He got down onto the floor, and pulled the brunette onto him. She guided his dick into her pussy with her hand, and started riding him. He felt like he was about to come, and didn't want to come inside her, so he said, "Stop! I'm coming!" but she ignored him. She was rubbing her clit, and trying to make herself come again. The black haired woman was watching from the sink, and fucking her own pussy with her fingers. Enzo started to come, and was afraid it was going to go inside of the brunette, but at exactly that moment, she stood up, grabbed him by the back of the head, and pushed his face into her bush. She came again, grinding on his mouth, and he came onto his hand.

Enzo felt a hand on his head from the side, and turned to see the black haired woman rubbing her clit. She guided his head toward her bush. He licked her again, and she came again as well. Enzo was starting to feel like he needed to get a little playful revenge. Despite loving every second of their encounter, he wanted to dominate them a little, since they'd done so to him. So, he rubbed his hands together, getting his come all over them, and then put the fingers of each hand into both women's mouths, and moved them in and out. The women smiled, and sucked the come off of his fingers. He then slid his dick inside the black haired woman's pussy, pulled one of her legs up, over his shoulder, so he could get deep inside of her, and pumped a few times. While he did this, he held her lips open, and spit into her mouth, and then held his hand over her mouth, until she swallowed it. He rubbed her clit, and she came as he did this.

Next he turned the brunette around, pushed her against the wall, and entered her from behind, and slammed his dick as far into her as he could. She yelped, as it hit the limits of the length of her pussy, and he stifled her noise by spitting onto his finger tips, and pushing it into her mouth. He fucked her lips with his fingers as he worked her clit with his other hand. She came on his dick, and he felt her vaginal muscles gripping him.

He pulled out of her, and allowed her to turn around again. She smiled at him, and said, "Welcome to the mile high club."

"We hope you enjoy your flight," added the black haired woman, in a sing song voice, mimicking a flight attendant, as she was finding her clothes.

After all three had dressed, they each kissed him along his neck, and seemed incredibly grateful, and warm toward him. They nuzzled at his ears, and held onto his neck, each breathing in deeply, and smelling him.

Chapter 7

Enzo still couldn't wrap his mind around what his life was becoming. He left the two women behind, in the bathroom, and went back to his seat. He didn't see them again the rest of the flight.

He got off the plane, and into a cab, and finally to his hotel room, where he took a much needed shower, and went to sleep. He had a dream that night, that he was floating out in space. The Earth was a tiny dot in the distance. When he looked down, he had no body, yet, he didn't care. He felt strangely at home, like there was nowhere that he didn't belong.

The next morning, he called his client, who was named Mark Whitworth, and arranged to meet them in the hotel bar.

The time came, and Enzo took the stairs down to the first floor, and walked into the bar and looked around, until he saw Mark waving at him. He sat down with him, and they discussed their plans and agreements between their companies for a while.

They finished their business, and then sat, having a drink. Enzo noticed two women sitting across the room, eyeing him hungrily. This made him forget work, and remember his bizarre life, for a moment, and how much it had changed. He had an idea suddenly, as to what may have been causing it. "Your company has made pretty much every perfume and cologne under the sun, right?" Enzo asked Mark.

"You got it, and we do all of our own research, too," Mark replied.

"Okay, so surely you've done experiments with pheromones, then, yeah? Do those ever work out? Do they drive women crazy, like you'd expect in a movie or something?" Enzo inquired.

Mark laughed, and then said, "Nope, sorry guy. They don't work. All studies my company have done showed that they do absolutely nothing. Humans don't work like ants."

Enzo was crestfallen. He thought, for a moment, that maybe he'd been using a shampoo or cologne, or eating something, that was causing him to be coated in, or even excrete pheromones which would explain women being obsessed with him. "Oh, okay. I was just curious," returned Enzo. They sat and talked for another hour, and then went their separate ways. Enzo took the stairs again, back up to his room.

Enzo hadn't been in his room for ten seconds when there came a knock on the door. He opened it, and it was a gorgeous Latina pushing a cleaning cart. He motioned her in. She started cleaning up the room, and Enzo busied himself with work on his laptop. He noticed things were suddenly too silent, and turned around from the table he was sitting at. The woman was completely nude, and lying on the bed, fingering herself. Enzo took a deep breath, stifled his disbelief, and walked over to her, and shoved a couple of fingers into her pussy. Now there were three fingers in her; his two, and her one. They fingered her together, as Enzo licked her round, plump breasts. This got him hard, and he stripped, and started fucking her. She wailed, and pulled him toward her with her legs each time he started to go back in after pulling out. Finally, she yelled out, and started to come. He felt her pussy squeeze him. Finally, he pulled out, and came on her tits.

She went into the bathroom and cleaned up. After getting dressed, she mumbled something awkwardly in Spanish, and pushed her cart out of the room.

Enzo sat down to his computer again. "What the actual fuck?" he said to himself, yet again.

An idea struck him, then. He did a web search for sex therapists near where he lived. He found one that seemed suitable, and had good reviews. Her name was Doctor Jaya Chandrasekhar. He was just finishing up making the appointment on the online form when his phone buzzed. He looked at it, and it was a text from Juliana, saying, "Dinner?"

"I'm out of town, sorry. Tomorrow?" he replied.

"Yes! How about the new Mexican place on fifth street?" she texted back.

"Great, 6 o'clock?" he messaged back.

"See you then :)" she replied.

Chapter 8

The next day his plane was delayed. It was a struggle to get through the airport, to the next available flight, and back home in time for his appointment with Doctor Chandrasekar. He made it, just barely.

Right as he sat down in the waiting room, the Doctor stepped out, and said, "Enzo?"

He held up his hand, and half smiled at her.

"Come on in," she said.

He went in to her office, and sat down. "So, what brings you here?" she asked.

"My life has completely changed, out of nowhere. Almost every week, women throw themselves at me," he said.

"This is the first I've heard someone complain about this happening to themselves," she said, with a smile. "I've heard wives say this with contempt, about their husbands though."

This made Enzo feel a little better. "So, it's not unheard of, then? The other weird thing is, they all come extremely hard when we have sex, almost immediately, and I'm not doing anything particularly crazy."

"Well," she began, "some women come easily naturally, most of the time they're stimulated, even a small amount. Granted, this is not common. So, my question would be, what is the shape of your penis?"

Enzo was taken aback, but then realized this, of course, was a perfectly normal question for a sex therapist to ask. He described it to her.

She clapped her hands together and made an "Aha!" sound. "That's it," she said. "You're stimulating them in a specific way when you enter them, and making them so hot."

Enzo thought about this, and it seemed to explain it. He wasn't satisfied, though, as it still made no sense why they were so attracted in the first place. "Why do they come to me, though, so freely?" he asked.

"Well, like I said previously, this is not unheard of. Some men, when they reach a certain point in their life, find that they are extremely attractive to the opposite sex," she clarified. "Some men hit their peak of sexual attraction when they're in their twenties, others their thirties, and some even when they become what women call "silver foxes."

Enzo nodded, and kind of waggled his head from side to side. It was a reasonable explanation, he supposed. Maybe he just thought it was crazy, but it was not unheard of, despite being rare. She stood up, then, and said, "I'd like to see exactly what is happening with you, so I can get a better idea. This may be a little unorthodox, but I like to be thorough. If you could oblige me?" Enzo nodded, and she went on, "Would you mind undressing?"

Enzo had no experience with sex therapy, but he assumed this was not normal. Yet, she was a stunning, smooth, late thirties Doctor with beautiful breasts, green eyes, and bouncy black hair. He stood up, and started to unzip his pants. He let them drop to the floor. "I see, but without stimulation, you're all shrunken up. Let me help, because without seeing you fully aroused, I cannot really understand." She hiked up her skirt, unbuttoned her blouse, and removed her bra, to expose her breasts. She licked each nipple, as she looked at him over her glasses. Then, she pulled off her black, lace underwear, and dropped it to the floor. She spread her legs, and started fingering herself.

Enzo still didn't know what to do, so he just watched. Eventually, she got up, and knelt in front of him, and put his dick into her mouth. She bobbed back and forth on his dick, as she rubbed her clit. He started to come, and looked up at the ceiling, before closing his eyes. He heard her come too. They both got dressed, and she went back to her seat at her desk, and he sat back in his chair. "You certainly have the shape that makes women come. So, you see, it's not like some mythical thing, like you have the kavorka, or something. You're a normal man, at a sexually exciting, if demanding, time in his life. Enjoy it!"

They talked for a bit more, and Enzo started to feel a lot better. She was a great doctor, despite being unorthodox. Their appointment ended with Enzo feeling great. "Don't slip, the floor is wet." she said with a smile, just before he walked out.

He headed home to shower, and prepare for his date with Juliana.

Chapter 9

"Hi!" came the excited greeting from Juliana, as Enzo entered the restaurant. She walked over to him, and gave him a hug. He got a whiff of her hair, and it relaxed him, and made him feel at home. She smelled like incense, with a hint of spice, and a dash of her own personal delicious smelling odor, coming from her sweat. He wanted to smell her all day, but she released him, and stepped back, smiling. She led him to their table, and they sat down, ordered, and chatted for a bit.

"How was your trip?" she asked, as the waiter began to set down their entrees.

Enzo had flashes of the two women coming on the plane, the attendant at the counter coming in her own skirt, and the maid, at the hotel. "Fine. I got the contract signed, and my client turned out to be a nice guy. We had drinks and hung out for a little while." he said, with a smile.

They started eating, then, and mostly talked about the dishes, and what kinds of food they each liked. Enzo realized he actually really liked her. She was sweet, and kind, and her scent took him away, and made him feel safe, and calm. "Shall we do dessert?" asked Enzo.

"Oh yes!" she replied, and they decided on a flan dish, and told the waiter, who hurried off to the kitchen. Enzo reached for his water, and his hand caressed hers, by accident. She flushed, and said "Will you excuse me?" and walked off toward the bathroom.

Enzo sat for fifteen minutes, waiting for her. The flan came. Still, he waited. He started to think, was she in there flicking her bean, and coming all over her fingers? He chuckled to himself then, as he remembered how perfectly she'd left his bathroom. He reasoned that there would be no clues one way or the other.

His stomach sank, though, as it dawned on him that he couldn't have a normal relationship with her. Monogamy would be too difficult, considering the absurd amount of women that obsessed over him. Even if he could resist their charms and turn down their advances, eventually Juliana would spot him with a naked woman. It would be some woman who had stripped and was asking him to fuck her, despite him having made no advances at all, but, since that sounds absurd, Juliana would never believe him when he said that's all that was going on. He wondered if maybe he could explain to her what was happening. Then, maybe they could have a normal, monogamous relationship in which she trusted him, and believed him when she saw a woman making advances at him. He shook this idea off, though, as he determined that the odds of him being able to actually tell every one of these women to fuck off was very low.

"Sorry!" His thoughts were pushed out of mind by Juliana's voice. She walked over and sat down in her chair. "There was a line."

This made him relax a little. He concluded his therapist really was right. He wasn't making women have intense orgasms without even touching them. She may not have even been masturbating in his bathroom, he reasoned, since he didn't actually even see her. He had just inferred from her shadow, her sounds, and the water on the floor. It could have been from the sink, he concluded. "Awww, you waited!" she said, smiling. He didn't know what she meant, and looked at her, confused. "The flan!" she clarified, and grabbed a fork. She truly melted him. He forgot all of his musings, picked up his fork, and just engaged with her, and started eating the sweet custard.

Once they were done, he walked her to her car. "I really enjoyed that restaurant," she said.

"I really enjoyed you," he replied, immediately regretting it, since it sounded forward, and possibly even strange.

To his surprise, she replied, "Well, thanks. I was afraid you would say no. I'm really glad I got to see you again." With that she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. It was electric. She was so beautiful, and something about her connected with him on a subconscious level. He stood there, smiling dumbly. She smiled back, and kind of chuckled at him as she got into her car. She backed up, and drove away. Enzo waved, still smiling, and then walked back to his own car, and drove home for the night.

Chapter 10

The next day at work, Enzo couldn't stop thinking about Juliana. He tried to focus on his work, but she kept drifting back into mind. He tried to work out some way to make it work between them. Maybe she would be into sharing him? But he seriously doubted that. Most women, in his experience, were very possessive and territorial. The women recently, who had been fine with sharing him, were so abnormal, in fact, that he'd gone so far as to go see a therapist just to understand what was happening.

At lunch he sat with his three friends, as usual. He told them about the sex therapist, but left out the outrageous details.

"Wait, you actually sought help, because women like you too much?" asked George, incredulously.

"Well, yeah," replied Enzo

"Fuck you," said George.

"Hey!" replied Enzo, feeling a bit hurt.

"Nah, I gotta say," began Peter, which relaxed Enzo, as he was happy Peter was disagreeing with George. But, Peter continued, "fuck you Enzo."

"Yup, fuck you," chimed in Dave. They all started laughing then. Enzo pursed his lips, and furrowed his brow in annoyance, but he was relieved to understand that they thought it was funny, and weren't actually angry with him.

"You're like an asshole who walks around a gym full of scrawny and chubby guys, and whines about how he went to the doctor because he packs on muscle too easily!" said George. They all laughed again.

"Ha ha ha," said Enzo, mockingly. "Seriously though, guys, you want to hear something interesting?" They all looked at him, nodding. "My therapist sucked me off!"