The Spirit of Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed the Latina woman was still sitting down and masturbating. She beckoned to him, and he stood up, and walked over to her. "I can't come unless I'm totally relaxed," she said.

Enzo decided to see if he could get her even more turned on, and shoved his dick into her mouth, and fucked her face a little. She made pleasure noises that he could discern despite her mouth being filled with his dick. She rubbed herself faster. He figured he would see if a little more would push her over the edge, so he held the back of her head, and slowly pushed his dick all the way in, to the back of her mouth. She gagged a little, but also was grinding her hips against her own hand, and looked like she was about to come. She needed a little bit more, he thought, so he pushed harder, and felt his dick force past the back of her mouth, and start to go down her throat. Her eyes went wide, and she tapped him on his forearm. He pulled out, and she gasped, and then said, "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

When she'd finished, and sat there, shaking, he licked her, hard, from the bottom of her pussy, to the top of her clit. This sent her writhing for a second. He stood up, then and put his dick back in her mouth, and started fucking her face again. The other women gathered, and sat on either side of her. Each was rubbing her own pussy, and some were coming. He pulled out, and slammed his dick into her pussy, as the others watched, and moaned.

He realized he was going to come soon, but he wanted to enjoy these women a little more, so he pulled out, and then went to each woman, and jammed his dick inside them, and gave them a couple of pumps each. Each woman either came while he was doing this, or shortly after he pulled out, as they kept masturbating. One of them started coming again, and she was looking at her own pussy with a shocked look on her face.

It was time, that pushed him over the edge, so he stood in front of them, and started jerking off. Two of them came and knelt in front of him, pulled his hand away, and put their mouths on either side of his dick, so he started pumping back and forth that way, allowing their mouths to partially envelop his dick. A third knelt and put her mouth so that his dick would enter it every time he pumped forward. He started coming, and the two women on the sides angled their heads next to the third, ready to catch it. He managed to shoot come into all three of their mouths, but then he noticed the other three had knelt down, too, and he'd disappointed them. "You have to share him!" said one of them. The three that had his come in their mouths smiled, turned, and put their faces against the other three women. Two of them let the come drool out, into the mouths of the other women. The third let it slide off of her tongue as she deeply kissed the other. At long last, they all swallowed his come.

Chapter 15

To Enzo's surprise, they didn't immediately leave! They didn't even get dressed. Instead, the mood entirely shifted, and they all became very sweet, and wanted to caress, kiss and hug him.

"I love touching him." said one of them.

"I know! I wish we could take him home," added another.

Enzo didn't know what to say. He was torn between wanting a normal life with Juliana, and the fact that no matter what he wanted, the women who constantly assaulted him for sex always seemed to disappear from his life afterwards. So, he said nothing, and just let things be what they were. He was tired, so he found a blanket stored under one of the seats, and laid it on the train floor, and himself laid on top of it. The six women laid down with him. Some stroked his hair, while others gently kissed him on his face, chest, and even his legs. Some of them made soft, loving noises as they touched him. He decided he really did have the kavorka. He smiled to himself. How absurd! Yet, it was clearly true.

He felt some of their breasts press against him, as some of them were getting tired, too, and were laying down on him. All the gentle affection was making him even more sleepy, and he started to drift off. "I love you, Enzo. We all love you. We need you. We will always be here for you. Sweet darling. Never be afraid. You will never be alone." he heard one of the female's silky voices say.

It made him feel loved, and calm, and safe. But then, his eyes snapped open. What was that? There was no way any of them could know his name. He'd never seen any of them in his life. And why would one of a bunch of women who'd just used him as a sex slave be saying anything like that, to someone they didn't even know? "Who said that?" he said out loud, looking around. But, while he thought he'd dozed for only a moment, it looked like a lot of time had passed, as all the women were completely asleep. None of them even flinched. He decided he must have been dreaming when he heard what he did. He allowed himself to drift off again.

When he awoke, he found himself alone, yet, unsurprised. He knew the women would leave him. He got dressed, and went back to one of the seats reclined it, and laid down. Upon waking up, yet again, it was finally morning, and the train had stopped.

Enzo exited the train, and took a cab to his hotel. After a shower, and breakfast, he walked across the small town to meet with his client. They finalized the contract, and Enzo went back to his hotel, again.

Chapter 16

Back at work the following week, Enzo filled out his reports, and got everything in line for the contract he had landed on his last trip. It was New Year's Eve, and during a lull in his work flow, he texted Juliana, hoping she didn't already have plans for the holiday, "I'm back, can I see you?"

"You know how to keep me waiting don't you!? Take me to dinner?" she sent back.

"Absolutely. Meet in front of my house at 6?" he replied.

"Done, and, I have a surprise for you..." she messaged back. And then, "See you tonight." The ellipses titillated him, as he wondered what the surprise was.

The first half of the day flew by, and before he knew it, he was sitting in the breakroom, as always, with his guys for lunch. They were talking about their favorite books.

"Easily, Robinson Crusoe. No contest!" said George.

"Nah, it's got to be more fun than that! Where's your culture, George?" chided Dave, playfully. "I'd say A Study in Scarlet for me."

"Alright, that's a good one." admitted George.

"What about you, Pete." asked Enzo.

Pete thought for a moment, and then said, "Man, I only read trash. Like straight to the point action stories and stuff. So, you guys aren't going to like mine."

Enzo laughed, and reassured him with, "Hey, my favorite is The Postman Always Rings Twice, so, yeah, I get liking short books that don't mince words on erroneous detail!"

"Okay, fair enough," began Pete, "My favorite is The Outfit."

"What the fuck is that?" asked George.

"It's a crime novel written in the 60's. It's a bunch of heists being pulled off." explained Pete.

"Well, shit, that actually sounds really bad ass!" said George. The other three voiced their agreement as well.

Dave suddenly jerked his head to the side. Something outside had caught his eye. Enzo followed his gaze, and saw a car pull to a stop outside.

"Who the fuck is that?" asked Dave, looking too.

"That's the chicks I saw last week!" exclaimed Pete.

Enzo's heart sunk. He recognized them. The driver was the Spanish maintenance woman from when he came home after work on his first day. He squinted at the women in the back seat. His eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, one was the chick from the airplane bathroom, and the other was the Latina who's throat he'd shoved his dick down on the train. He couldn't make out who was in the passenger seat, since she had the visor down.

"Why are they staring over here?" asked George.

"I don't know, but it's creepy," answered Enzo. He didn't want to explain how creepy it really was. He was deeply unsettled. What was happening? Why were all these women together? "I gotta go." said Enzo, and he stood up and left the room.

He walked outside. The women didn't appear to notice him. Their car was parked about fifty feet from the door he'd just left. Walking faster now, he thought of what he was going to say to them. Nothing came to mind. This was too weird, but he had to figure it out or it would drive him crazy. He could see the lady in the passenger seat, now, it was the South Indian woman from the train. Chills went down his spine.

The car started, and the ladies started to drive away. "Shit!" Enzo said out loud, and he darted over to his car and got inside, started it, and pulled onto the road behind the blue sedan that the women were in. He tailed them for a long time, as they drove across several cities. It started to rain, and it became difficult to see through the windshield. His mind was on fire as he thought about the possibilities of what could be happening. Was he in some kind of pornographic hidden camera movie? Is that why these women kept coming onto him? Were they secretly videotaping it, and selling it online? He shook his head. That was the best he could come up with, though, as anything else seemed even crazier.

They parked on a street lined with cars, got out, and disappeared between two buildings. Enzo couldn't find a space. He couldn't let them get away, though, he had to get answers from them! Were they corporate spies trying to get information from him? That didn't make any sense either. None of them had said anything to him about business. The most they'd usually said was telling him when they were coming, and begging him to let them rub their pussies onto his mouth. Maybe they were criminals who would try to blackmail him into stealing something for them? None of these ideas made any sense, though.

He drove a few blocks up, did a U turn, and then came back down again, in front of the building. Eventually, he gave up on finding a space, and just abandoned his car, and jogged down the alley he'd seen them enter. It led to a solitary door, which he opened, and stepped through. On the other side was a field. It was getting dark. He could see a low building in the distance, across the field. Looking back, he saw there were no other doors on the backs of the buildings behind, so he knew they must have gone to the building ahead, across the field. He began to trudge through the plants that stood up thickly, everywhere, out of the dirt.

It was slow going, since the rain was pouring, and making his feet stick in the mud. He pressed on, as night fell. At last, he reached the building.

Chapter 17

Enzo pulled open the door. He stepped inside, and could scarcely even process what he saw. Ten figures stood in a semi-circle, facing him. They all wore dark robes, with hoods that obscured their faces, and he could see strange symbols painted in the middle of the circle, on the floor. Enzo was terrified, and yet drawn to them, inexplicably. He took a step forward. As he did, he started thinking they might want to sacrifice him. This stopped him in his tracks again. He considered running straight out the door. He wanted to sprint back to his car, drive back home, back to safety. But he realized they had him, somehow. They always knew where he was, apparently. Even when he didn't know where he would be, which bathroom he'd open, which train car he'd sleep in, they found him. He had to know how, and why. Still, he couldn't move forward.

The figures, in unison, pulled back their hoods, and let their robes fall to the floor. It was ten of the women he'd had sex with! The two maintenance chicks, the women from the plane, and the six women from the train! Their bodies were painted along their stomachs and thighs with lines and symbols, and their faces were as well.

"Welcome dear Enzo." said the busty Mediterranean looking woman from the plane. He felt less afraid, now. Their nude, soft bodies melted a lot of his apprehension, and he walked forward until he stood just outside their semi-circle. "You have questions?" she continued.

"What the fuck is going on!? Who are you women, and why are you following me around?" demanded Enzo.

"You?" began the same woman, "you don't exist. Only water exists."

"I've no time for riddles! I want answers!" shouted Enzo, feeling angry now.

"These aren't riddles," she went on, "I'm telling you the truth. The universe has elements. They can be harnessed in different ways. Fire, for war, Earth, for nourishment, Wind, for strength, and then there's you. You're water."

Enzo took another step forward, his anger giving way to confusion. "I'm water?" he asked.

"Yes, and water keeps us alive and healthy. We die without water." she said.

"I don't know what kind of shrooms you women are taking, but I'd advise you get back to reality." said Enzo defiantly.

"No, you are the one who is out of touch, Enzo. You think you're a human, but, in reality, you are the embodiment of the universal masculine in the spirit of water." she replied.

"Yeah, and you're magical deity women, I suppose?" Enzo returned.

"We are your life line to humanity. We called the spirit of the universal element into form. Before we did so, there was no you." she explained.

Enzo looked around, and saw that the other women merely waited, watching this conversation play out.

"No, I have lived my whole life before I even met any of you." said Enzo.

"You think you're Enzo, thirty five year old businessman. And in a way, you are. We were aging, the era of -" he could only hear the edges of the word, as a peel of thunder cut through the air, the rest of the sentence was clear again, "was almost over, and we performed a ritual that could only ever be accomplished once. The ritual required one of a kind relics and dangerous incantations, in order to stop that aging. It called the water spirit into human form. It combined water with a fiery human form, and made you appear, as you are now, with all of your memories. They're not real." she said.

Enzo was reeling now. He felt dizzy, and stumbled. "Wha-what? How is that possible? Is any of this real?" he said.

"All of it is real, don't be silly. Just your past isn't." she replied. "The ritual created you, and put you into a place in life, matching up the real world with your false identity. When you woke up before your first day of work, everything was real since then. You showed up at exactly the right time, and took the place of another employee who never showed up, your home, and so on were also things that had been abandoned. The universe allows only the smallest of alterations, which is your coming to be, and lets the rest be filled in by cosmically orchestrated coincidence. After that, though, your relationships with people, your work, and so on, were all you. So, as I said, the only thing unreal is your past before that first day. As to your draw, the life giving spirit of water, and the fire energy that makes you tethered to this human form naturally, and irresistibly attracts women who are healthy, beautiful, and voluptuous. This is why these women cannot stay away from you. They are drawn to you on a deep, subconscious level, and they come when they're sexually stimulated by you, or even around you due to the raging fire inside you. It drives them wild, and over the edge of their sexual limits."

"So, you're the reason! You caused me to become like this? To make women obsessed with me?" said Enzo.

"No! You are the reason! We merely channeled energy that already exists, and it made you appear: a thirty five year old man, waking up for his first day of work. The universe spoke to us without words, and made us understand that the only way for us to stay young was for us to coax you into making us come while the fire element was aroused to full strength within you by sexual activity. This meeting of our sacred sexual energy, and your universal inner fire creates spiritual steam that merges with our souls and bodies, and it keeps us young and healthy. While all women want to be with you sexually, only we can make the sacred steam with your fire, because we summoned you. No other women can use you to stay young. Only us, the original ten, the ancients. We are eternally bound to you, and you to us." she said.

Enzo looked around again. The women were all looking at him, entirely seriously, and with longing, loving looks on their faces. He felt off balance again, and stumbled to one side, before righting himself.

"You're dying." she said.

"What!?" demanded Enzo, but, in a strange way, he knew she was right.

"You only last for one year. During that time, we water the sexual human fire within you. That is your connection to the human realm. Without that fire, you are just disembodied water energy. But, that fire burns so bright it soon burns out." she concluded.

"I don't want to die, though!" Enzo thought of his friends, his job, the things he liked, traveling, and Juliana.

"You keep us young forever. I love you, Enzo. We all love you. We need you. We will always be here for you. Sweet darling. Never be afraid. You will never be alone." she replied.

Those were the words! He'd heard them on the train. His mind was reeling.

"You have to choose, though. You help us, and now, we're ready to help you." she said.

Enzo looked at her, and considered. He said, "What will you do for me? Can you save me?"

"The fire that burns inside of you can be rekindled, but it requires a water ritual to reinvigorate the water spirit that makes up the outside of you. We have to do another ritual. You have to want it though. You have to take part in the ritual, and kindle, and stoke the fire inside you." she replied.

"I do want it!" Enzo said.

"We will begin the ritual." she said. "take off your clothes, and kneel here."

Enzo undressed, and stood in the middle of the semi-circle, where she had pointed. "Wait," he began, as a terrible, horrifying thought popped into his head. The women began to close the circle around him. He started to think, what was that word she'd said? The era of what? There was something there for him to understand, but he couldn't remember. He'd heard the word, or read it in an article about history, and knew it was the name of an ancient civilization. He was feeling light headed though, and he involuntarily dropped to his knees.

The women stood in a circle around him, their painted bodies glistening in the candle light. They chanted an incantation. The candles dimmed, the flames becoming barely visible in the darkness. All the air seemed to get sucked out of the room, and it became incredibly cold. The archaic symbols painted on the floor seemed to flicker under Enzo's form. Things got quieter, and quieter. Enzo felt like he was going to die, as he hunched over, and laid his head on the cold floor.

Suddenly, though, he saw a glow in the darkness, and a feeling of raging heat shot through him. He lifted his head up, and sat back on his legs, feeling strong. He felt the fire intensify, and as he returned to full strength, the candles sprung back to life, even brighter than before, and showed him the whole scene. All ten women were lost in unimaginable ecstasy. Their bodies sparkled all over, the light was reflecting off of the droplets of sweat, and made a beautiful, otherworldly image as it mingled on their skin with the painted symbols and designs, in the flickering fire light, dancing with the shadows.

The candles dimmed, again, now, and he saw the symbols start to run, and drip down the women, and onto the floor. Then they leaked across and mixed with the symbols on the floor. These congealed, and leaked over to his feet, and started to creep up his legs. He saw his own body disappearing, but being replaced by this inky, and now iridescent substance, a stark, glowing contrast against the darkness. It hit him, then, it was possible this had been going on for a long time. He'd no way to know. What if his memories reset every year? That ancient civilization name was the key. Had the women been around since back when that civilization existed? Or was this the first time? Had he been locked in a cosmic symbiotic relationship with these women for thousands of years?