The Spirit of Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, we're done," said George, standing up and tossing his napkin onto the table. He waved his hands in the air, and continued, "this guy! Really!? I can't even get a second date, let alone laid, and you, fucking super sexy Enzo, can't even talk to a therapist without ending up with his dick in her mouth. Get fucked dude." Other people in the breakroom were glancing at his display. Finally, he let out a sarcastic bark of a laugh, and sat back down.

"Chill out man!" said Enzo, with humor in his voice. "She was a SEX therapist. I highly doubt a regular therapist would have done that. It's probably normal in sexual therapy." All three laughed at him, again.

"Oh my god dude, you live in a fantasy world!" said Pete. "One I wish I lived in, too, but man, that's not normal!"

"Well, maybe I'll become celibate for a while," suggested Enzo. "Y'know, get back to reality, and live like a normal guy."

"Live like us, you mean? Pretend like you can't get laid? Fuck off! Go out, fuck your doctors, fuck all the women we can't get," said George, now smiling.

Chapter 11

The guys had invited Enzo out for drinks after work, and he'd accepted. Once they were settled, and had their drinks in hand at a table, Pete said, "Alright, now we see how much of what you say is grade A horseshit, Enzo."

Enzo furrowed his brow and twisted up his lips in a sarcastic look. "Oh, I see. So, we're just here to see if I'm making shit up, huh?" asked Enzo.

"Well, and to see if we can get laid, too!" replied Pete.

"A little liquid courage, first," said Dave. All four of them chugged their beers.

"Alright," said George, "let's mingle."

They got up and started to wander around the bar. They approached a group of women who looked to be in their twenties. Enzo held back, and let the others do their thing. He didn't want to make them any more annoyed with him than they already were. Yet, he could see the ladies eyeing him. Nonetheless, though, George walked away with a phone number.

"Check it out," said Dave, elbowing Pete in the ribs. "Those chicks are scoping us out." He jerked his head in the direction of two light brown skinned, black haired beauties standing at the bar.

"Get a clue, Dave," returned Pete. "They're looking at Casanova over here," he concluded, gesturing at Enzo.

Enzo felt guilty, and he resolved to play wing man for the evening. They spent another hour talking to different groups of women, and eventually Pete and Dave both got phone numbers, too.

"Those Latina broads at the bar are eyeing you again, Enzo," said Pete.

"Again!?" asked George, incredulously. "They never stopped! They've been eye fucking him all night!"

"Just go talk to them already." suggested Dave. "Unless you're afraid we'll find out that your legendary game is mere myth after all." he added with a smile.

"Okay, let's see what happens!" said Enzo.

He walked over to the women, who were still standing at the bar. He smiled, and before he could even speak, one of the women said, "Esta es loco, y es muy dificil para mi decir, pero hemos hablamos todo noche de esta, y dicidimos; queremos sentar en tu cara. Okay, esa fue todo de mi coraje. Como rojo es mi cara? Nunca hemos hicimos cualquier cosa como este antes. " Enzo furrowed his brow, and then realized what was going on. His dark hair and tan made them mistake him for a Latino man, so they assumed he spoke Spanish.

"I don't speak Spanish, sorry," he said. The women blushed, and looked at each other.

"Can we buy you a drink?" asked the one who hadn't spoken yet.

Enzo could barely tell them apart. He replied, "Sure, but if I drink another one, I may never be able to tell which of you is which. Are you sisters?"

The women laughed. "No, we get that all the time, though. I'm Marta, and this is Elena." Okay, thought Enzo, Marta has her nails painted, Elena does not, don't forget this!

They bought him a beer, and they drank together and talked at the bar for a while. Eventually, he saw that his friends had been satisfied that he wasn't lying, as they were giving him the "okay" sign, and thumbs ups behind the women's backs.

"Could we maybe go to your place for a nightcap?" asked Elena.

"Um, yeah," replied Enzo, and they walked out together, Enzo with one arm around each of them. He glanced back to see his friends making mock bows in his direction, and George then gave him the finger and started laughing.

Back at his house, Enzo decided he wanted to break the pattern. He led them into his bedroom, and they all three sat on the bed. "I want you two to kiss," he said. To his surprise, they didn't protest, but instead, after a moment's awkward hesitation, they leaned in, and gently kissed each other's lips. "Okay, now, undress each other." he instructed. They did so, allowing him to drink in their soft curves, wide hips, round asses, and beautiful breasts. He wanted to see how far he could push this. "Lay down, facing each other, and finger yourselves." They did so, and he watched their tits bounce with the effort. They were really going to town on themselves. They started moaning, and Enzo undressed, and got his dick into his hand, and started jerking off.

He resolved to not touch them at all, just to break the pattern of making women come so easily. As their cries of pleasure reached a crescendo, he stroked his dick faster, deciding to come when they did. But, they finished first.

Enzo couldn't believe it. He hadn't even touched them, and they were coming like crazy! He didn't want to miss out, though, so he leaned in, and licked both of them, and then fucked them each in turn.

After that, he stood up, and said, "On your knees, ladies." They both climbed off of the bed, and knelt in front of him on the floor, as he jerked off in front of their faces. "Open your mouths." he commanded. They both did so, and he started to come. He shot some into Elena's mouth and the next blast into Marta's. The two women then faced each other, and kissed, allowing the white goop to pour between each other's mouths as their tongues intertwined. Finally they swallowed, and started laughing.

"No puedo creer que hicimos eso!" said Marta.

"¡Yo tampoco!" returned Elena.

"Vamos!" said Marta.

Enzo was awkwardly left out of the conversation. The women stood up, and got dressed. Enzo tried to convince them to stay the night, but they wouldn't listen, and kept saying they had to be back at the office in the morning. He wanted to see them again, so he asked where they worked. Marta let slip that they were project managers at a software development firm, and was shushed by Elena. They left, then, and Enzo was alone to contemplate how strange this night had been, in that it had confirmed that it wasn't his dick shape making women come. He wondered why these two didn't even want him knowing where they worked? And why did they all seemed to hurry away afterwards. All except Juliana, he noted. But she wasn't sex crazed, and obsessed with fucking him, either. She was different.

Chapter 12

Enzo went to work, tired, the next morning. Separately, Dave, Pete, and George passed him in the halls. They winked, gave him a thumbs up, and flipped him off, respectively. Enzo was given another travel assignment, and started researching plane ticket prices. At lunch, sitting with his three friends, he was distracted, checking his phone, and thinking about texting Juliana. He couldn't think of anything to say, though.

"Who the fuck is that?" Pete broke in on his thoughts.

"What? Where?" asked Dave.

"Where the fuck I'm looking," returned Pete.

Enzo looked out the window, in the direction Pete was looking, and saw only cars in the parking lot. "I don't see anyone," he said.

"Yeah, they drove away. It was some chicks I've never seen before. It was weird," said Pete.

"Why?" asked Enzo.

"Because no one sets foot on this forsaken property unless they have to, and that's just our zombified employees." responded Pete.

It made sense, since they were in a business park, and there was nothing else around their building. Enzo lost interest, and went back to his phone. He texted Juliana a picture of flan. He immediately regretted it. He got no reply. Lunch ended, and he went back to his office. He bought his plane tickets, and then noticed there was no direct route to where he actually had to be after the airport, so he bought tickets for a train.

Chapter 13

The rest of the week went by slowly. Enzo was sad that Juliana didn't get back to him. He was bored because no other women were throwing themselves at him. He realized it may have been because he was doing nothing but working and sleeping, but he didn't care. He really wanted to give it up, and see what would happen with Juliana.

The day came for the trip. His flight went smoothly, but he hit trouble when he got on the train. Apparently it was some kind of party train, where they were trying to promote a twenty one and up party experience on a train. He kicked himself for not reading the description closer before buying his tickets. In every car there were a bunch of jackasses yelling, drinking too much, and being stupid. He had work to do, and wanted to be able to sleep, since it was late, so he worked his way back to the rear most car, and found, blessedly, that it was quiet. Ironically, this was the private sleeping car, and it was empty, because no one on the train had any intention of sleeping. All of the seats reclined completely in this car, but, they were all upright at the moment. There was just another man, also, like Enzo, wearing business attire, and working on his laptop. "Thank god for some peace and quiet, right?" Enzo said to the man as he passed. The man smiled and nodded. Enzo figured he probably didn't know about the train being ridiculous until after he boarded it, either.

Enzo walked to the rear most area. It was a huge bench seat that went across the back of the train, and reclined until it was flat. He adjusted it so it was in the upright position, sat down, and got out his laptop. He worked for a while, but then got out his phone and texted Juliana, "I'm on a train."

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" he muttered to himself out loud, hating what he'd just sent, as usual, with her, and wishing he could unsend it.

"Weird way to start a conversation!" she texted back. Enzo was shocked.

"lol sorry, but that's the life I live. Better get used to it," he shot back, hoping the subtle hint that he was interested in seeing more of her wasn't lost.

"I was wondering if I was going to hear from you ever again! You dropped off the face of the Earth after dinner," came the reply.

Enzo felt stupid. He'd been trying to play it cool, and had been torn about his dilemma, so he'd waited a long time before contacting her, and then, it had been just flan. That was something, though, so he texted her "I sent you dessert at least ;)"

"What? Like, you had food delivered to me?" she responded.

"No, that picture of flan I sent," he replied.

"I got no picture honey," she sent back.

Enzo was excited that she'd called him "honey," and he was pleased that it sounded like she wasn't dodging him at all. She never even got the message! It was getting very late, so Enzo reclined his seat, which, since it was so large, became almost like a medium sized bed. He laid there, texting Juliana for a while. Eventually, she texted him that she was going to sleep. He said good night, and started to drift. He was awakened by the phone buzzing again, and looked to see she'd sent him a kissing lips emoji. He smiled, and felt full of warmth and love, and dozed off again.

A clicking sound woke him up a few minutes later, and he looked toward the front of the car to see the business man leaving. He dozed again, and was woken up, yet again, this time by giggling. He opened his eyes, and saw that six women had entered the car, and were sitting and talking. They kept glancing back at him, covering their mouths, laughing, and saying things low enough that he couldn't hear them. They ranged from looking to be in their early to late twenties, and from extremely dark, sexy, and silky skinned south Indian, to pale, olive skinned and dark haired Mediterranean looking. They all were curvy, and had from medium sized, to fairly large natural breasts. Enzo stopped staring, and closed his eyes again, and fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 14

Something wet touched his mouth, and woke him up. Instinct pushed him to try to sit up, but he was pinned down. As his eyes cleared, he realized there was a soft, pale, olive toned pussy above him. The woman above it, who was straddling his face, looked down at him, one arm folded under her medium sized breasts, and the other at her mouth, where she half smiled, biting one of her fingers. She arched her eyebrows at him, and pushed her pussy onto his mouth again. Her pubes were soft on his face, and he started to get hard.

He tried to push away his sexual urges. He wanted to push the woman off of him, and go to a different car, and to wait for the next time he could see Juliana. But, this woman's pussy smelled incredible. It was like waking up to an amazing gift, or to a delectable breakfast after not eating for days.

"Fuck it," he said, and started aggressively licking her. She started moaning. Enzo felt another set of legs mount his thighs, and then hands working his pants down, and unbuttoning and opening his shirt. He kept licking the clit in his mouth, and couldn't see anything but the woman above him, and so wasn't taking everything in that was going on at once, but it slowly leaked into his consciousness, as his mind built the world that he couldn't see subconsciously. The woman who had mounted his legs started rubbing his dick against her pussy. He also became aware that the other women were talking, moaning, and moving around nearby.

He felt his dick slide inside of the other woman, and she started moving up and down. The woman on his face was still making soft pleasure noises, and he kept licking her. Suddenly, he felt himself slide out of the other woman, and then felt the woman sitting on his face being pushed forward. "I want him to make me come!" came the voice of the woman doing the pushing, and her accent let him know it was one of the Indian looking women, but the woman on his face didn't want to give up. She clamped her legs on either side of his head. The woman behind her kept pushing, and forced the woman on his face down, until she was lying forward on him, with her ass up in the air. Her pussy was still on his mouth, so he kept going. They were literally fighting over his mouth, which drove him wild, making his dick even harder. The Indian woman started rubbing her clit, partially giving up trying to get to his tongue to please her.

"Oh my god!" yelped the Indian woman, "I'm coming!" Then he felt the woman on his face get pushed forward a little more, and then could see past her to the stunning, extremely dark skinned Indian woman. He got a glimpse of her gorgeous face, brow bent with ecstasy, and her thick, black, straight hair, hanging past her shoulders. She was moving forward, on her knees, as she pushed on the back of the other woman. Now the woman on his face started to come, too. Both women, now satisfied, got up, and started walking away.

"Bitch, it's about time!" said one of the bustier women, playfully, to the two who were walking away, as she walked over to him, "I was about to come watching you, but there was no room on his face for me!"

"Ooh, you better not come anywhere but on his tongue!" said another woman who was sitting and masturbating on one of the nearby seats. Her masturbation put a sexy, breathless whine of a pitch into her voice. She had curled, bouncy black hair, light brown skin, and spoke with a thick South American accent. Enzo wondered why some women were obsessed with him drinking them. He was also amused at the revelation that he was doing it unconsciously, and automatically now, whereas previous women had had to coax him into it. He also noted how absurd it was that this wasn't blowing his mind any longer. It had become just regular life. If he saw beautiful women, he just knew there was a chance they'd be a quivering mess soon. Women melting into orgasmic bliss at his touch was just part of who he was.

The woman walking towards him stopped, leaned down, and caressed his lips with her breasts. Then, she kissed him, and licked his tongue. "Oh my god," she shouted behind her, "your pussies taste so good on his lips!" Her black hair draped over his face, and he noticed she had strands that were brown, as well. She mounted his face then, but just before her wide hips blocked his view, he saw that two more women were approaching him. The woman above him lowered her brown pussy onto his mouth, and he started licking her. He put his tongue inside of her, and could feel the thick cream inside of her that had built up as she got more and more turned on while she watched her friends coming. He licked it out of her, and swallowed it. It was a citrusy, creamy delight on his tongue. He wanted more, so he started tongue fucking her.

He felt something hit his leg, and then heard sounds of commotion. He peaked under the ass above him, and could see the two women fighting over who would get to ride his dick. They were pushing each other, and grabbing each other's arms. One of them managed to swing a leg over him, and slide his dick inside of her, but the other pulled her off again.

The woman sitting on his face reached down and started rubbing her clit, and came with a shout. Enzo licked the small amount of cream that dripped out of her, and swallowed it. "She fucking came!" said one of the women who was grappling with the other.

"I'm not done!" chided the woman on his mouth, talking over her shoulder to the other. She looked down, then, at Enzo, and said, you need me, don't you? You're so thirsty, yes?" Enzo muttered, "Mmhmm." through the bush and pussy lips that were covering his own lips. He sucked on her outer pussy lips, and then on her inner lips. She gyrated her hips involuntarily, and whined happily. She was extremely wet, and he went back to slamming his tongue inside of her. The break he took while he teased her pussy lips gave him a second wind, as previously his neck had started to get sore from tongue fucking her. She rubbed her clit faster then.

The two women kept fighting, as they moved to where he could see them. Their breasts touched, as they pulled and pushed each other, and then one of them reached a hand down, and started rapidly rubbing the clit of the other. They started kissing then, and both fingering each other. "Oh fuck! I can't wait." said one of them.

"I know what will make her come," said the other, her pitch wavering due to the stimulation between her legs. She straddled Enzo's head, facing the other woman, and kissed her. Then, she rubbed her breasts against the others, and received a long moan of approval. Next, she angled her legs so that one was over the other woman's and the other under, and pushed her pussy against the pussy of the woman who was already sitting there, and started grinding it against her. Enzo was engulfed in pussy and ass, now, and could barely understand what was going on, since he couldn't see anything. The other woman laid down on Enzo's chest, and spread her legs, positioning her pussy just below his chin, and began masturbating. He felt like he might suffocate, but he figured this was a good way to die.

The woman who was grinding her pussy against the other grabbed the other's jaw in one hand, forced her lips open, and spit into her mouth. Then she said, "You like pussy almost as much as you like dick, don't you you fucking slut?"

"Ye-ye-yes!" came the reply.

Enzo forced his tongue between the two clits, and started moving it in and out, as fast as he could. He felt a vibration as the woman on his chest started coming. Then the two women above him reached a crescendo, and both started moaning, yelling, and finally came. He then licked the cream out of the pussies of both of the women on top of him, even as they began to stand up.