All Comments on 'The Spirit of Frankenstein'

by Quiet_Cool

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Jesus!

That was a good one Q_C.

So much going on in that story, I don't know where to begin.

Well done!

Dar~Dar~about 19 years ago
Fabulous story I really

Got into it. I am glad he realized that his wife was with him in his children.

Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 19 years ago
Holy

Holy shit, what a terrific story. You had me glued to my chair until the end. Phew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
bleh

Sorry but I didn't enjoy that one at all. This guy who has shamelessly neglected his children for 2 years out of longing for his dead wife gets one goodbye fuck and gets over her? What a self centered pile of crap. The woman he has wrecked his life for dies a second time and he just thinks "oh well I wonder if I can get that other chick with the name I couldn't even remember to come suck my cock" and we go on happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn!

It will take some time to determine what I think of this. It was very well writen. I just knew that she wasn't going to make it. I don't know why but I was sure. My mind couldn't get into what was happening because I was waiting for "it" to happen. Wonderfully writen, so sad, and yet still appropriate. You are a great talent to be sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous