The Spoils of War Ch. 05

Story Info
She is offered for sale.
4.5k words
4.5
11.3k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(It would be best to read chapters 1-4 first)

I was on tiptoe. My wrists were in chains, hanging from a hook in a line of other girls from our village. Bastia had led me here. He unchained my wrists from behind me only to shackle them in front of me. His men hoisted my arms up into this uncomfortable position. Doubtless the slavers did this to display my naked body fully to my potential buyer. The other girls also dangled helplessly, like sides of beef in the butcher shop.

My potential buyer, I thought. My potential savior. He was dressed as a ship's captain in practical, but well-tailored foreign garb that I did not recognize. He was tall, strong and self-assured as he inspected the merchandise while smiling and chatting with Bastia. Bastia referred to him only as "Captain." If this Captain chose not to pay at least a full silver piece for me, Bastia would feed me to his dogs. I could not remain in this city. I wore this horrible banishment brand on my back. It throbbed, along with the brand on my thigh. I was marked forever as a condemned slave. This Captain would take me away from here, or no one would. I would be his slave or I would be dog food. I was determined not to cry. No one would buy a crying slave. Instead I would beg. I was determined to survive. My husband was somewhere. I could feel it in my heart. I would survive for him. He would find me, somehow. I would beg to serve this Captain as his slave.

Clearly the slavers had made similar impressions on the other girls. None struggled, screamed in indignation, or begged to be freed. They all seemed to want to be bought, too. We all hung compliantly on display for this man to inspect. I am sure we all wanted to sob at the indignities that had been inflicted on us. But we all wanted to survive. So we hung, waiting to be inspected.

A tall woman accompanied the Captain. She seemed authoritative and confident, even though she also wore a thin steel collar. Surely that meant that she was a slave, I thought. Free women did not wear collars like that. She was property too, just like us. But she was also not like us. Her eyes were cold and confident. She stood tall as she looked us over like the merchandise that we were. She sported a revealing red dress. It revealed much of her cleavage. If she was a slave, she might have been picked out for her breasts, which seemed outsized for her slender frame. The dress hung marvelously on her body. It was tied with a thin belt and slit on the sides, revealing her toned legs. Her attire was revealing, but not horribly immodest. It seemed too nice for a slave, but neither was it a dress a free woman would wear--at least not in public. I thought I saw a brand on her thigh as she moved as the slits in the dress revealing her slender legs. Her black hair was tied back, seemingly to stay out of her fierce eyes. She had sandals, which slave girls usually did not get to wear. She also had a coiled whip attached to a belt around her waist. But the collar was unmistakable. She must be a slave. Her gaze was fierce, more intense than the buyer. I heard the Captain refer to her as Domina. That did not sound like her name, so much as her title.

The Captain and this woman called Domina focused their attentions on the first girl down the line, far to my right. Her name was Belinda. I knew her. Belinda was the miller's wife. She was a bit shorter than me and older than me. She had flowing blond hair, which apparently was not in demand by the ladies of our captor's city because she had been allowed to keep it. She was begging to be bought.

"Please Master, I will serve you well," she pleaded. "Am I not pretty? Touch me, please? I want you to touch me. I want your strong hands on me. Take me to your bed, please. Please, Master?" She struggled to thrust her firm breasts out towards him as the chains that held her jingled.

What had gotten into Belinda, I wondered? She was begging like a whore in a brothel. Just three days ago she had been a devoted wife and mother of two children. What had they done to her, I wondered? Was it her children! That might be it. A mother would do anything to protect her children. Maybe they had them. Maybe they had threatened her. Whatever they had done, she was putting on a shameless display. Bastia's buyer caressed her breasts. She moaned loudly. It seemed like she was enjoying it.

"Ohh yes Master, ohh yes, thank you," Belinda squealed. "Please pinch them, feel how firm they are." Her body shivered as he caressed her.

An evil grin crossed the face of the tall woman. "This one will do nicely," she said.

"So compliant. What did you do to this one, Bastia?" muttered the Captain.

"Our training is superb, as you know," he replied, "but we cannot reveal our secrets." They both laughed softly at that.

"It does not matter," said Domina as she stared into Belinda's eyes. "She is eager enough. I could give her over to the men right now." So perhaps she was in charge of the slaves on the ship, I thought. Still a slave herself, but one who would have authority over me. That is, if I were lucky enough to be bought.

Belinda's begging reminded me of slave Jenna's performance. Jenna's squirms and cries were a performance. Jenna had told me so. Belinda was performing too. She needed to be bought. Perhaps she was trying to save herself, perhaps to save her family. She had never so much as appeared in public without a full, modest dress. And now they had her naked and begging for a stranger's touch. The slavers' cruelty had no bounds. But maybe at least whatever mercy she hoped for would be visited upon her children.

"This one is acceptable, Bastia," said the Captain. "We will enjoy her charms during our voyage and get good coin for her back home. Very nice."

Belinda hung her head in relief as he moved on. The woman called Domina touched her whip for a moment, continuing to star at Belinda. But then her slender hand slid off of it. Apparently, Domina had decided that Belinda did not need to feel the whip. She would be bought. For whatever reason, Belinda wanted to be a slave on their ship and she had succeeded. Could I beg like that, I wondered? Would I have to? I was younger and prettier than her. Surely if this man was happy with her he would take me. But then, she had her full head of beautiful blond hair. I was bald. And I had this horrible brand on my back. They had made me ugly.

The next girl was Deborah. Well, her name had been Deborah. As I had been told, none of us had names any more. Free women had names. We would be called whatever our new masters wanted. I had been called slut more often than anything else. I doubt that would be my name--it would be all too common. Deborah would not keep that name. It sounded too important. Slaves were not important. We were property. Deborah had been important. Her husband ran the tanner's guild. Well, the man who had been her husband had. He had controlled the leather trade in the region. She had been the pretty young woman he wanted as his bride. Maybe her familiarity with leather whips had made her more afraid of the whip than the rest of us. She also seemed compliant enough to the Captain.

Domina stepped forward and held Deborah's ample breasts in her hands. She fondled them as if doing so were nothing. It made Deborah squirm. I am sure she had never been touched like that by any save her husband. But now anyone could fondle her. She was helpless to prevent it. Her nipples grew firm under Domina's touch. The woman continued caressing her and remarked, "the men will love this one." Deborah blushed a deep crimson. "Lower her restraints."

The men lowered the chains that held Deborah's arms, affording her some freedom of movement. "To my feet, slave, press your body to my feet," Domina ordered.

Deborah seemed already broken to me. The experience of being reduced to slavery from her status as a merchant's wife was surely enough to make her as submissive as these people wanted. She pressed her naked body to the ground at the woman's feet. Her brand was clearly visible on her outer thigh. Whatever she once was, she was a slave for the rest of her life now.

"Kiss my feet, slave girl," the woman ordered. Deborah complied. She kissed softly, slowly, over the sandals. Over and over, she planted soft kisses on the woman's toes, and sandals. I could not turn away from the spectacle of the merchant's wife in such a state. I had looked up to Deborah as a leader of the women in the village. Now she was nothing but a plaything. And I was even lower.

"She will do just fine," declared the woman, pulling away from Deborah. Deborah apparently was broken well enough to know she needed to remain in place as Domina stepped back.

"Indeed," exclaimed the Captain. "Well done, Domina. We will take this one as well, Bastia. Is this village you conquered known for its large-breasted women?"

Bastia replied, "not particularly, but the women are widely understood to be sluts. Many of our brothels are filled with their women, who have migrated here seeking that line of work."

I wanted to shout. It was not true! Ours was a hard-working village with chaste women. We were wives and mothers, not whores. Although many of my neighbors would now fill their brothels, that is hardly what we wanted out of our lives. Though seeing Deborah humbled, naked, her body pressed to the ground made me think we would be whatever our owners wanted of us.

Clarissa was next in line. She would give them trouble, I thought. She was known to be headstrong. It was why she had not married. She had a pretty face that had drawn many suitors, but she was too stubborn. I could see that she had already given Batista's slavers some issues. Her body sported a number of stripes from the whip. Although Clarissa's body dangled in the chains just like mine, one could see she retained a remnant of dignity. She still looked proud, even as her flesh hung on display for a buyer and his chief slave wrangler.

Domina could see it too. "This one is a problem," said Domina. "I doubt she is broken in." She pulled out her whip, holding it to Clarissa's lips. "Are you a problem, slave girl? Show me you're not. Kiss the whip."

Clarissa's face darkened with anger. She looked menacingly at Domina.

"Kiss it or it will kiss you," Domina insisted.

With all those marks Clarissa surely understood what the whip could do to her body. Domina knew it. She could clearly see the strikes on Clarissa's smooth skin. Clarissa relented and opened her mouth, placing a soft kiss on the leather.

Domina moved with sudden speed, uncoiling the whip and lashing Clarissa across her chest. She screamed in pain. Her body shook in the chains.

"You will do much better than that, slave girl," shouted Domina. "With some passion. Again!" She put the whip back to Clarissa's lips.

Tears streamed down Clarissa's cheeks as she opened her mouth to the whip. This kiss was moist. Her tongue slid out and ran over the whip softly.

The Captain laughed. "You'll have no trouble with her, Domina. We'll take that one too, Bastia. Always good to have one to break in." Domina raised the whip again as if to strike, and Clarissa moaned, lowering her eyes in submission. But Domina pulled the whip away. The headstrong Clarissa would be no match for her.

"And what have you done to this poor thing?" Asked the Captain as he stepped in front of me. My stomach tightened. This would be my only chance. "Is she some sort of criminal?"

Bastia's words about our village stuck in my head. But instead of anger, it gave me an idea.

"My own village did this to me, Master," I blurted out, before Bastia could speak.

"Really?" Exclaimed the Captain, "and for what crime were you shorn and branded?"

Bastia too looked puzzled at my statement, but a soft smile emerged as he heard me speak. "I am a whore Master. As you have heard, many girls from our village crave the pleasures of the flesh and travel to sell themselves. I came to this city to earn coin by selling my body. When the elders of my village learned of my lascivious activities, they had me shaved and branded."

"And how is it you find yourself here then, whore?" Demanded Domina. I was frightened. She looked suspicious.

"One of the men who conquered our village must have recognized me, Mistress, and brought me here." It was the best I could do. I was not sure it would satisfy them.

"Her hair will grow back," offered Bastia. " A fiery red that is prized in many circles." It was all I could do to choke back my anger at those words. My face seemed to give me away.

"That will take time," muttered Domina, as she fondled my breasts. "And why would the men be interested in a bald whore when they have these other three? Her breasts are lovely, but the others also have fine fuckable bodies and beautiful hair that men may grasp in their hands. And they are unmarred except for their slave brands. Let this one go, Captain."

"Well, but if she is a skilled whore, then perhaps she will make up for her lack of hair," said the Captain. "Are you a skilled whore?" He looked into my eyes.

"Yes, Master, men lined up to make use of me." I replied as best I could, trying to remember my role, trying not to be furious.

"Prove it, slut," demanded Domina.

How was I supposed to do that, I wondered? I dangled from the chains. I could hardly move. Then it occurred to me. She seemed to use the whip to the Captain's delight on the other girls.

"Please Mistress," I begged, "press the leather you carry to my body--I will show you."

The use of the word "mistress" seemed to soften Domina a little. She pressed the leather to my lips, just as she had done to Clarissa. I was determined to give a better performance than her. I moaned softly, as if in desire, as I ran my tongue over my lips. I pressed my lips to the leather with soft, supple kisses. Over and over, I kissed the whip, my mouth growing wider each time. I slid my tongue out as I kissed, running it over the rough leather. I tried to concentrate on the taste of it while ignoring my audience. I closed my eyes, imagining it was my husband's cock. The thought sent a warm feeling through me. The taste of it was different. It was rougher, but I could mimic what I had done to please my husband. That was the secret, I thought, imagining I was pleasuring my beloved. I stroked the instrument of pain with my tongue, running up and down, lapping greedily.

Domina laughed at me, pulling it away. My eyes fluttered open, and I tried not to be discouraged. I took a furtive glance at the Captain, who seemed intrigued. Domina lowered the leather to my breasts, slowly running the whip over my nipples. I moaned more loudly. It was not hard to imagine this was my husband's rough hands. Domina was strangely tender, and I seemed in no danger of being whipped. My nipples grew firm under the whips' caress. I struggled to press myself closer to it as if wanting more. My nipples had always responded to my husband's touch. With my eyes closed, I shut out my surroundings, imagining it was him. I let out a large gasp, as my heart raced with arousal.

I opened my eyes, watching now as this woman played with me. The Captain could surely see my body react. I looked over. I had his attention, but I feared that I saw signs of doubt. Remembering how I looked--bald and marred, that look meant he still had doubts. I had no choice, but to beg more.

"Please, " I gasped, "inside me. Ohh please, Mistress, I need to feel it inside me."

That seemed to perk Domina's curiosity. She liked being called mistress, it seemed. She slid the whip down my belly and pressed it in between my thighs.

"Yes, yes, please, Mistress," I begged, "push it into me."

Domina did not indulge me right away. She pressed the leather to my pussy, slowly sliding it up against my treasures. I moaned and struggled to part my thighs to beg more. I could feel it against my clit. I tried to concentrate on the sensation of it against me. I tried to forget that I was just a slave performing for my life. It could not be a performance. I could not hide. They would know. I was naked, dangling before them. It would have to be real or they would know.

So I thought of my husband. I thought of a night together just before the raid. It had been a long day, as it always was. He was tired. But I had spent the day thinking of him. I imagined our night together. I met him at the door wearing only my apron. It covered the front of me, but nothing else. He smiled. It was a tired smile, but I knew he could not resist me. I had made him a modest, but delicious meal. We ate by candlelight. I cleared the table, wriggling my naked ass to him as I walked back and forth from the table. He watched, in his chair. When I was done, he moved to stand, but I stopped him. I slid into his lap, my legs on either side of him. I pressed my lips to his. How I savored every kiss at the end of the day. How I wished he could stay home all day and let me kiss him like that, over and over. His hands slid over my body, untying the apron, letting it fall. My nipples were already firm, even before I pressed my body to his. I could feel his arousal as I reached down to unzip his pants. How I wanted him. His cock sliding so easily into me as I straddled him.

My eyes closed, I could imagine the feel of him. Every part of me that knew it was really the whip against my tender flesh had to be suppressed. It was him. It was my man. My love, so deep inside me. Our pleasure rising together. I could feel him begin to throb inside me, even as my own flesh quivered around him. I was lost with him inside me. All I could feel was his body underneath mine.

I could only imagine what Domina saw in my face as I imagined myself on my husband. Whatever she saw, she turned the whip and pressed the handle into me. It slid easily into me. I was soaked. It was strangely just as my husband had done. I moved up and down on tiptoes, my pussy caressing the whip, saving its touch. The rough leather sent shivers through me. I imagined myself impaled on my husband. Every thrust of it--every thrust of him--became ecstasy. Over and over, he pushed his strong body up against me, as I pressed down on him. My heart raced. I was thoroughly lost I the sensation of him--of it. He was mine. I was his. We would be together forever. I was lost within him, impaled on his cock. My heart raced, My cries became more urgent. My breasts rose and fall as I rode him--as I rode it. Until I could take no more.

"AHHHHHHHHHH," I screamed. My cries of pleasure echoed across the room. I could only imagine what the other village girls thought of me. But I was momentarily oblivious to all of it. Oblivious to the chains. Oblivious to the pain of the brands. Oblivious to the cold on my scalp. Oblivious to my audience--my captors and my potential master. I screamed again and again, gasping for breath. Finally, Domina pulled the whip away from me. My breasts heaved as I gasped for breath. I did not dare open my eyes to face my judgment. Better to keep them closed, remembering the warm feel of my husband's arms around me after my release.

"Well, well," chuckled the Captain. "What do you think, Domina?"

"Hrmph," she said as she frowned. "We just watched an act put on by a desperate, worthless piece of flesh. We have three. That is all we need. Bastia must have given her acting lessons after shaving her head. But I don't believe a word of her tale."

No. I must not open my eyes, it would reveal the fear. I imagined my husband carrying me to bed. I was at home. I was not here.

"Well," said the Captain slowly, "if that was an act, I would pay to see it again. We'll take her, Bastia. And the other three, of course."

I felt Domina's hand grip my jaw. "So be it," she coldly muttered. "Open your eyes, slave."

My eyes fluttered open. I was still catching my breath. Domina's face filled my gaze. Her eyes were cold and her face radiated anger. A shiver of fear ran through me. That drew the hint of a mean smile. Fear was exactly the reaction that she wanted. She was clearly annoyed that her decision had been overruled. She had to be certain that I understood that my performance would not mean I had any ability to influence her Captain.

12