The Spoils of War Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her lips to my ear. "Yes, little slut, be afraid," she whispered to me. "You are mine now, whether I want you or not. And I do not. I will make sure you serve as a whore on our ship. Fully. You will be fucked every way you can imagine. You will offer yourself to any man, or woman, that I present to you. I may even throw you to our galley slaves. We will waste nothing of you--every part of your body will be used. Your every waking thought had best be devoted to giving pleasure to those on our ship. I want to see that pussy moisten whenever any man on our ship looks at you. I want to see your nipples hard when I approach you. I want to hear you moan in ecstasy every time you are used, slave girl."

The Captain and Bastia were concluding their business. Bastia's men began to lower the other girls down, but they did not approach me. Domino was not finished with me yet.

"I have another whip you might like less, slut," my new mistress said, stepping back a little so all could hear her. It was clear what she was doing. She was establishing mastery over me. She knew her role well. It was working perfectly. I shook with fear. "It is very much like this one." She held up the instrument that had just forced me into orgasm. "But I call it the 'glass' because it has little shards of broken glass pressed into it, all along its length. I do not use it much. Just naming it is enough to keep the sluts on our ship in line. Those unlucky few who feel it used on their bodies are never the same."

Domina continued, "if you do not moisten for every cock that enters you; If you not eagerly use that little mouth of yours; If you do not beg to have your ass used; if you show any less enthusiasm than we just witnessed. Even if I throw you to the dirtiest galley slave. Fail me just once, you clever little whore, and I will string you up on deck for all to see, just as you are strung up now. You will then repeat that performance with the Glass. You will use your mouth, your tits, and your pussy on it, just as you did for us here. But I doubt you will derive as much pleasure from it. The pain of those brands will be nothing compared to what I make you feel. Am I clear, whore?"

Fear gripped me. I was unable to speak. I could only nod. My throat seemed choked in horror at being under this woman's whip. But she wanted more.

"Will you be a pleasing whore, slut?" Domina asked, loudly now.

I was still frozen. I nodded.

"I can't hear you!" She shouted swung the whip back. Before I could regain my voice and answer, I felt it wrap around my body. I screamed in pain.

"Yes, yes!" I cried.

"Yes what?" She struck again.

"Yes, I will be a pleasing whore," I gasped.

"Will you beg to be used, whore?" she asked, with an evil grin on her face.

"I will beg to be used, yes, Mistress." I nodded as I replied.

"Will you fuck every man on the ship with enthusiasm?" She demanded.

"Yes, I ... I will fuck every man on the ship with enthusiasm," I replied. I had no desire to feel that whip again.

"Will you grovel at my feet and beg to please me with your mouth?" She looked sternly in my eyes.

"Yes, Mistress, I will grovel at your feet and beg to please you with my mouth," I was crying now with shame.

"Enough," said the Captain. "You have made your point Domina. And I do so enjoy watching you make our girl squirm and beg. But it is time we got going."

My new mistress moved a step back from me, not breaking my gaze. She hated being overruled and so hated me. I was sure that I would pay dearly for her scorn. Already she had humiliated me to tears. I sobbed as the men lowered my arms. Before I knew what was happening, my wrists were locked behind me again. They connected a chain from my collar to Clarissa's collar. Her wrists were cuffed, just like mine. We would be led naked in a line out of Batista's house of horrors, through the streets of the city to begin serving as objects of pleasure on a ship.

I would live, but the look in Domina's eyes made me wonder whether my life was worth the price she would make me pay.

12