The Spot Ch. 02 - The Display

Story Info
Meg is used publicly and attempts to earn mistress' respect.
2.2k words
4.55
9.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg tried to guess how many people entered the dungeon. She heard several sets of bare footsteps on the stone surround her. Some were louder and slower than others. She felt the presence of several new people and guessed anywhere between six and nine had entered.

Mistress veronica spoke up, "Ok, you all know the rules, but just so we're clear I'll go over them again. My pet is on display for your inspection. You may talk to each other but you may not address my pet directly. While she is on display, you will not be permitted to insert your cocks into any of her orifices. You are encouraged to touch and use instruments, but not permitted to bring her to orgasm. If you yourself orgasm, you must leave. Understood?" The group mumbled their affirmations.

While mistress Veronica recited the rules for what was about to happen, Meg lay helpless. It was one thing to fantasize about the games that would play out. It was another entirely to experience them first hand. Mistress veronica spoke up again, "Ok, get started."

Several people walked toward Meg. They rubbed themselves on her, lightly groping her all over. They massaged her legs, arms, neck, stomach, and ass. They caressed her thighs and calves. One man put his hands under her knees and held her legs spread wide apart while the next placed his hands on her ass cheeks and cupped her firm, supple buttocks. A woman knelt down behind her, buried her face in her shaved pussy, and kissed and licked the bottom of her ass crack. Two men ran their hands over her tits and sucked on her nipples. One pulled her disheveled hair tightly. Others took turns rubbing her clit and pinching her swollen labia. A pair of testicles found themselves into her bound hands. She felt a wiggling tongue slip into her asshole. Someone spit in her face and then someone's pussy began humping it, sliding her labia and and smearing her clit up and down Meg's face.

This disgusting assault was too much for Meg to handle but It was useless to resist. Her body went slack, held in position by mistress Veronica's binding ropes. Her mind retreated to the safety of denial and fantasy, away from the reality of her situation. Time stopped meaning anything. Her body felt numb. It couldn't help her. It couldn't save her. It was powerless. Her mind began to drift further and further until she almost felt like she could see herself from the outside.

The sting of mistress veronica's crop on her bare ass snapped Meg's consciousness awake and brought her back to her body. "No, no, you are to remain present," commanded her mistress.

"Yes, mistress," said Meg, frightened by her master's commanding tone.

Another set of hands grabbed Meg's tits and squeezed them together. Several more hands massaged her thighs, calves, ass, and inner thighs. An unknown female inserted a lubricated finger into her mouth. She flailed about as though trying to push away the intrusion, but her efforts were futile.

"What do you think, my sweet pet? Do you like feeling a crowd of strangers on your naked body?" The hot words rolled off the tip of mistress Veronica's tongue and sizzled against the walls of Meg's brain. She was a willing participant. Moreover, her body was close to orgasm and she resented it. No matter how repulsive the things that would soon happen to her made her feel, she knew deep inside that if she didn't submit, she'd regret it forever.

She nodded vigorously, unable to find her voice. She thought to herself, Why am I here? I don't deserve this. Or do I? Should I beg to be punished? I've always been afraid to beg. Maybe I should now...

"Mistress, please I need to be punished," cried Meg resolutely. "Please let me cum." Her hand trembled uncontrollably in the air.

"What a sad, confused little girl," laughed mistress Veronica, smiling maliciously. She watched as a tear slipped from the corner of Meg's blindfold and ran black mascara down her cheek. The many hands, tongues, cocks, and toys that violated her retreated. Meg felt an intense pressure on her forehead as mistress Veronica sat her leather covered crotch on her face, pinning it sideways against the ottoman.The breathless sound of five sharp smacks reverberated throughout the room. Another tear dripped down Meg's face and two more lashings landed on her ass. Mistress Veronica raised her crop and swung it once, twice, three times. She hit her target every time, landing five loud, stinging swats on her plump, firm cheeks. The heat built quickly. Meg moaned and whimpered, hoping it wouldn't stop. If it stopped, then she might orgasm. Her desperate need for climax must be punished. But the sting of the whip was excruciating. She tried desperately to escape the paralyzing ecstasy building inside her, yet when she squirmed and wriggled against the suffocating weight of her dominatrix's hips, she only succeeded in attracting mistress veronica's attention.

The assault on her reddened ass paused and Meg felt relief as the ropes binding her knees and ankles to the ottoman slackened. She fell to her side twitching and sobbing. "You deserve more than that, but you have to prove yourself worthy of an orgasm, pet," explained Veronica. Meg felt her body being rolled over on its back and the undeniable scent of her mistress's arousal filled her nostrils. As Veronica's long legs bent at the knees to lower herself onto Meg's tiny face, Meg felt her thick, dark bush brush against her chin. With the rest of her body held securely, Meg couldn't move, could barely breathe.

A warm, moist, feminine taste touched her lips. She moaned, nearly drowning in her own saliva as she tasted mistress Veronica's exotic musk. Her succulent labia parted and a soft pulsating mound appeared. Mistress Veronica was fucking her mouth. Meg responded immediately by licking, sucking, kissing, nibbling, and chewing on every inch of her perfect cunt. She devoured it. The sweetness and the warmth were overwhelming. Meg's heart pounded wildly. Her breathing became shallow and rapid. The tension of the rope on her wrists left her body. Everything else melted away. The perverts in the room, her conflicted emotions, the guilt, her need to orgasm all evaporated. All she could focus on was this divine experience between her and her mistress. She felt purposeful again.

"Good girl," whispered mistress Veronica after a few minutes had passed. She began rocking her hips against Meg's face. Meg groaned as she felt drool drip down her cheeks and chin, mixing with the juices of her mistress's cunt. Veronica slid Meg's blindfold up so that meg could see the erotic sight above her while she suckled on her cunt. Mistress' long frame was leaned back, her left hand resting on the ottoman between Meg's legs. Her fishnet covered thighs bookended Meg's face and Meg watched entranced by Veronica's undulating, ink-covered pecs and abdominal muscles. She brought her slender but powerful hips forward and back, riding Meg's face like a a bucking bronco.

Veronica reached her other hand down and grabbed the hair on the back of Meg's head, yanking her up and planting her face deeper into her crotch. "Look at me when you suck, bitch," commanded Veronica. Meg peered up past the large, gently swaying mounds of her perfect breasts. Her dark, puffy nipples were pierced with barbells and presently erect. Veronica was biting her lower lip and her insidious gaze pierced into Meg's doleful eyes.

Meg felt so grateful that her mistress would expose herself fully to her like that. Let alone that she felt worthy of giving her pleasure. Meg strained against the bindings, attempting to raise her head so she could kiss and lick her mistress's throbbing clitoris. As her mistress continued thrusting violently, meg latched her lips around her protruding clit with powerful suction and began drumming her tongue up and down on it. She sucked hard and fast. "Oh fuck!" gasped Veronica. Her whole body stiffened and trembled. A flood of moisture gushed out of her pussy onto Meg's tongue. She pushed Meg's head away so she could catch her breath.

Meg swallowed and took a deep, audible breath, smacking her lips proudly as she continued to stare into her mistress' eyes. "More please, I want more! I want to make mistress cum!" growled Meg.

A thin smile curled the corners of Veronica's mouth. "Soon, Pet. But I want to see how filthy you really are."

Veronica scooted forward and leaned back further so that her voluptuous ass was positioned directly over meg's face. "mmmmm, yes please let me," begged Meg as she saw Veronica's wrinkled, darkened star lower itself towards her mouth.

The smell of Veronica's aroma, which was already at an intoxicating level, grew exponentially as she lowered her ass into the air and settled on her trembling victim's face, completely enveloping her pretty face in her voluptuous ass cheeks. "That's a good girl. Lick my asshole, you slut." Meg was eager to obey. She latched her lips tightly around Veronica's tight asshole and began sucking greedily. Veronica's let go of Meg's hair but kept her face planted against her puckering asshole by clenching her cheeks around her face. She then reached her free hand up and began furiously rubbing her engorged clit through her dark bush. "Shove your tongue in my hole!" Meg complied, and wriggled it deeply up and down against her velvety smooth walls.

Within seconds she screamed out loudly and began rocking her ass against Meg's face. "Oh fuck yes, you're my filthy fuck toy." Her hips slammed against Meg's nose with increasing force. Her ass was squeezing the poor girl's face. It hurt and tasted sharp. "UNNNGHHHH!" Veronica's powerful thrusts slowed as she let out a guttural moan. "Fffffuck...," she exhaled deeply as she began shivering violently all over. "Yeaaahhhhh," Meg kept her tongue planted deep inside her mistress' orgasming anus as her sphincter began clenching on it convulsively.

Her red anus winked and steam rose from it as Veronica convulsed and shot her juice all over her splayed open face. "Ohhhh fuuuuuccccckkkkk..." She kept thrashing violently as waves of orgasmic energy racked her body, pulsating within her quaking thighs and dripping from her ass.

Her huge tits shook and jiggled deliciously. A sudden torrent of warm fluid erupted from her vagina and streamed down over Meg's face and dripped off her forehead. The first glob hit her forehead and slowly spread across her face like honey, slowly filling in any gaps. After what seemed like hours of vigorous pumping, squirting, clenching and moaning, Veronica finally relaxed and collapsed on top of Meg's helpless face.

Meg's arms were still locked in the bondage ropes so she was unable to pull her face away from her gaping asshole. When her mistress pulled back, it felt like she could breath for the first time in hours. Meg too deep gasping gulps of air. She released Meg's face with a sigh and took a moment to catch her breath before laughing at her captive's futile struggle. "Yes," she giggled. "I'm going to keep your face buried in my shit until I decide to let you go. Do you like the feel of my ass against your face? Is that disgusting or arousing?"

Meg's chest heaved as she struggled to draw oxygen into her lungs. The taste of cum and tangy ass filled her mouth and nostrils. Despite the offensive flavor, Meg realized she actually loved it. It was like something she had always craved but never allowed herself to indulge. "It's yummy, mistress. Can I have more please?" She replied.

"Hmmmmm," Veronica paused and thought about it. Then smiled mischievously. "You know what? I think that's enough for now. I've been on my knees for too long. It's your turn now. Besides, it's time to begin what you really came here for. Get down there on your hands and knees."

Meg's heart soared. What else could possibly be in store for her? Surely her mistress was finally going to let her cum. She drooled through a dumb smile onto her stained, tattered dress as she fantasized about how her release would come. Maybe mistress would even facilitate it. Meg's cunt twitched and her hips gyrated desperately in anticipation of release. Suddenly the rope binding her wrist snapped. Her mouth fell agape as she pulled up her dress and began furiously masturbating her aching clit.

Her mistress let loose a deep, taunting laugh that stopped Meg's motions. Veronica sat askew upon an ornate victorian carved wood and velvet padded chair, her legs spread with one foot up sharing the seat with her ass and the other resting on the floor. Her dark, glistening bush mostly obscured the pink treasures underneath. "You thought you earned an orgasm!" Veronica laughed.

Meg stared at her in shock. That had not been in her fantasy. Was she just being humiliated again? "But, mistress!" stammered Meg. "It seems fair..." she trailed off as she noticed shadows moving along the wall. Suddenly she remembered that they were not alone in the room.