All Comments on 'The Spring of 1984'

by Silkyvi

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

MORE

girlhoneygirlhoneyabout 5 years ago
Sesuous

excellent piece of writing. You capured Karlas emotions perfectly which made the stoy very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Sexy

And this my friends is how it's done. Perfect and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty good, wasn't it.

Absolutely great short story. Build-up, middle and climax. Wonderful.

fishingrod48fishingrod48about 5 years ago
Great Start

Brilliant I loved your slow build-up allowing the reader time to know the characters. I just hope you plan to continue the story.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Not set in stone

I quite liked this little story which was generally well-written. One moan, however: 'wierd' is spelled 'weird'. I know the rule is supposed to be 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' but this is not set in stone. There are well in excess of of twenty exceptions to the rule, for example 'either', 'heir' and 'neither'. I know it's a little thing but it's enough to jar, especially when the rest of your writing is good. (And tell Karla not to drink when she's driving!)

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 5 years ago

I quite enjoyed this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Job!

As a heterosexual male, I enjoyed your story for the awkwardness/panic when she risked everything to proposition the cheerleader. I can now better appreciate what that would be like taking a risk like that. Keep writing!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 5 years ago
Very good!

I really enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dreamy

I just read both of your lesbian stories and want to tell you to please right more!! You have a wonderful gift of writing and you have left me wet, panting and wanting!

Ellie, pellie44@yahoo.com

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very good story!

Well written and superbly put together! I would hope there's more to follow of this story! Thank you for sharing this with us!

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 4 years ago
Beautiful

The awkwardness transforming into a loving confidence was captured beautifully.

Please post more

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
your writiing so so addicting

i like your style and how you can put those feelings into words that make sense, and are erotic at the same time. i wish this was 37 pages longer, it was so erotic, i didn't want to quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Short but very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Great Story

Developed perfectly with a slow build-up and a bit surprising as Trisha came out wanting to talk later with Karla. Short but lovely and sexy as we can imagine kissing Trisha's leg, breasts, and definitely licking and tasting her pussy. Nice, you could expand this story to more chapters by having Trisha calling Karla for another talk, telling Karla that she should service Trisha more often but with Karla falling under her spell by kneeling and submitting totally to Trisha. Just a though but do write more of these wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's okay. But generic. This theme is very popular in this section (the whole guys are lame or don't understand women) hence was able to see the ending before it ended.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

I liked that!

Despite what the 'anonymous' comment before me pointed out. I find it hard to give much credence to criticism from someone who doesn't sign even a username anyway.

Of course we had a good idea where this was going, it's why we were reading it.

And kudos to the author for putting some doubt in our minds, and all the rambling emotions into the mind of the character.

And following it up with her getting what she wanted, and the cheerleader too!

This does seem unfinished though, would love to see where this would go ;->

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story with took for more.

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 1 year ago

Great story, short but sweet.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilkyvi@Silkyvi
I live in Las Vegas. I have one daughter and one son, I'm married, I like travel, cruising, music, dancing. I like nightclubs. I have red hair, I'm in pretty decent shape, I like going to the gym. I'm not always 100% committed to my marriage. ;) And if it was an option, I wou...