The Spring of 1984

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her hands come to rest in my hair, toying with it, teasing it. She purred out the words "So good," as she squeezed her strong, silky thighs around me.

I pressed up against her so close I could feel my cheeks getting slick with her. I pushed my tongue as deep as it could go, drawing out still more of her delicious juices. She moaned as I licked her, and every sound from her spurred me on to work my tongue and lips on her even harder.

"I want to cum!" She squealed out.

I responded at once, letting my tongue move toward her clitoris, dancing around it, spiraling inward, until I could flick it a bit, tease it, and then ease into broad, firm strokes, giving her the friction she needed. At the same time I eased a finger into her, feeling her inner muscles squeeze and pull at me as I rubbed her inner walls.

Fingers and face all slick with her moisture, I closed my lips around her clit and sucked. At once I was rewarded with cries of pleasure as her hips spasmed and her thighs and hands both tried to clench my head to her as tightly as possible. She kept panting and moaning as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her; I could feel each tightening of her muscles in her body. The orgasm went on and on as she ground her wet sex against me and I gave myself to it, just bathing in her.

At last she calmed down, her body slowly relaxing, her grip on my head loosening. I eased off her, nuzzling and kissing her upper thighs and other parts of her body that wouldn't be hypersensitive just then. Finally, when she had recovered enough for actual words, she panted out, "Oh God, Karla."

From between her legs, nuzzling her upper thigh, I purred wordlessly by way of reply.

She extended a hand. I took it, letting her pull me up to sit beside her. We kissed, sitting on the couch, tangled up in each other. That gorgeous big hair seemed to drape around me like a curtain. I wanted to get lost in her.

"You were right about making me feel amazing," she whispered.

"And no need for any wierdos," I replied.

12