The Spring of '89

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, slut. Time to take you back to the house and show Pa how I tamed your pretty ass. You are one frisky little bitch. Pa's gonna have fun with you," the boy spat down at her.

Donna tried to stay down as the boy jerked up on the rope, pulling her back up on her feet to her dismay and humiliation. She felt the tug and then him leading her behind by it. She could only take small steps at a time. Shuffling along on bare feet, she felt his cum dripping out her asshole and her own cunt juices running down her thighs as she tried to keep up. She had never been so humiliated in all her life. Her head hung down with shame, her face red and quivering as they made their way out the woods towards the house. She glanced up and made out the form of her mother and the other boy on the ground near the truck. It was obvious Helen hadn't made it very far.

Helen was down on her knees hunched over sucking the boy's rampant cock. The boy was naked from the waist down, lying on his back stretched out on the ground. Helen's ankles and wrists were tied the same way as Donna's. Her large ass was pointing out towards them as they approached and Donna could see cum dripping out her mother's gaping asshole. Her cunt was gaping wide, too, with slippery love juice glistening on the pronounced pussy lips. The boy had a firm grip on her hair and was jerking her head up and down on his tool. Her mother had obviously been subjected to the same ordeal as she had, but the boy was now taking great delight in making her suck his soiled cock clean.

"Listen to this little piggy oink," the boy exclaimed as they got within a few feet of them. "Oink for more cock, little pig."

"Oink, oink, oink." Helen was oinking and sucking vigorously on the boy's cock. He wasn't as big as his older brother who had fucked Donna, but big enough. Donna could now make out the size of his cock as it thrust and slewed in and out of Helen's mouth.

"I want a go of that young filly later," the younger boy laughed, still jerking Helen's face up and down on his stiff cock. "This old piggy was way too easy. I think she enjoyed the whole thing. Didn't you, little piggy?"

"Oink, oink," replied Helen.

Donna would have laughed at this humiliating ordeal her mother was being subjected to, if she wasn't so humiliated and sexually frustrated herself. Despite the ordeal, her cunt was dripping wet. She wondered if the boy had allowed her mother an orgasm or whether she was just as frustrated as she was.

"How the rest doing inside?" the boy holding Donna's leash asked.

"Pa said Mum was really enjoying sucking the boy's cock clean and made him cum twice already. Big sis is getting Dad really for the young filly," the boy replied, now thrusting Helen's head faster and faster on his cock. "He wanted to know what was taking you so long."

"The bitch nearly ran me a mile in the woods," her capture explained. "And then she had the stupidity to bite my ass. Taught her ass a thing or two though. Wait till you shove your cock up this tight pussy. So tight, I came way too soon. Wasn't used to it with Mum and Sis's loose pussies you know."

Donna couldn't believe the boys were talking that way. They were fucking their own mother and sister? And now her own son Mikey was getting initiated into their madness. Her mind was racing with perverted thoughts as she tried to fight the feelings, but her cunt was getting wetter and wetter with the crazy images flooding her mind. Her pussy convulsed when she envisaged her son getting fucked and sucked by the lady of the house. And he was a virgin too! Well, not anymore.

She felt her neck rope being pulled forward as she fought half-heartedly to keep from following.

"Better get inside. Pa's been waiting long enough," the boy laughed, dragging Donna along behind him. "I'll be back in a moment to try out that fat pig between your legs."

Donna could hear her mother trying to say something, but all she got out was a quick "oink, oink" sound, followed by a lot of coughing and gagging and choking. The closer they came to the door, the more she fought to get free, only to have the rope tighten harder on her neck as she was dragged inside. The thought of her son seeing her this way was going to be too much to bear as she pleaded with her young capturer to keep her outside, out of her son's view. Pleading with him, she offered to suck his cock if he would let her stay outside. He just ignored her pleas, dragging her on through the open door and into the house.

Everything went dark as they entered the house. It smelt dank and stale in there and she could feel an oppressed heaviness in the air. Donna's eyes tried to adjust to the new darkness. She heard a gasp and knew it must be Mikey from the voice. Her eyes adjusted to the light change and turned toward the sound to see an older lady in her fifties down on her knees with her face to the floor and Mikey kneeling behind her fucking her pussy from behind. He was rocking back and forth frantically as the woman bucked back on his cock, enjoying the pounding from the young man. He was slapping her large, white ass excitedly as he rode her, calling her a fat whore and filthy slut. He glanced up at his mother and smiled.

Donna was absolutely disgusted at what her own son was doing. Plus she was annoyed that he was enjoying himself so much while she had been subjected to such a humiliating ordeal. She wasn't even aware of how she must have looked, standing there naked and tied with cum dripping down her leg, till she heard a voice behind her.

"Come here, you skinny bitch, and suck a real man's cock."

Donna turned around in surprise and saw the old man sitting completely naked on a rocking chair. His ragged shirt, filthy overalls, underwear and socks were strewn over the floor beside his chair. His limbs were thin but his stomach was bloated and round. A carpet of hair matted his torso and his toenails were long and dirty. A young girl in her mid twenties was kneeling before him slurping and sucking his large balls that were hanging down off the front edge of the chair.

"Been saving a huge load of cum for your smart mouth, bitch," the man rasped. "Come here and let me fill you up."

"No way!" Donna yelled. "You promised to take me into town. And your boy just raped me. Wait till I call the cops..."

Donna felt her head being tugged down forcefully by the rope attached to her neck. It was so tight she couldn't resist. She couldn't even talk.

"Bitch, you are gonna to do as Pa requests, or I'll go get that tree branch and use it on your ass again," the boy snarled down at her. "Do you understand, bitch?"

Donna was trying to talk but the rope was too tight, cutting off her vocal chords. She was choking.

"Shake your foot if you understand, bitch," the boy yelled.

Donna started shaking her foot fanatically, panicking as her breathing was now being cut off. She was gasping and spluttering for air when the boy loosened the rope from around her neck.

"Disobey again, or talk without permission, and I'll take your ass out to the woodshed and throw you in the pig sty," the boy warned her.

Donna's eyes were bulging out in shock and fear. She knew they would do it, too. She nodded her head in agreement, feeling embarrassed and ashamed and totally defeated.

The boy led her over to the old man as the young girl finally stopped licking his balls and got off her knees. The girl smiled at Donna as she dropped down to her knees to be confronted with the old man's rampant member. The boy passed the end of the rope to the old man so he could control Donna.

Donna gazed down at his raging hard-on and saggy balls and felt the bile rise in her stomach. It looked horrific. His balls were hanging real low, looking like two pool balls inside a sock, all wet and glistening with his daughter's saliva. His cock was nasty-looking, a blue-veined monster with the foreskin snagged behind the rim of the glans, revealing a bulbous head twice as thick as the shaft with a globule of goo oozing from the slit. It was at least 5 inches long, pointing straight up toward the ceiling, touching the bottom of his potbelly.

"Tell me to shove my big cock in your smart mouth, bitch," the old man demanded, glancing down at her and grinning nastily.

Donna could hear Mikey laughing from across the room as tears welled up in her eyes. She had never been so humiliated in all her life. She hung her had in shame, resigned to the fact she was powerless to refuse. "Please shove your big cock in my smart mouth," she replied, snivelling and blushing red.

The old man grabbed the back of her head as she opened her mouth to gasp with shock and rammed his cock to the back of her throat. His cock was hard and large, but not nearly as large as his older son's. She gagged and heaved as it filled her mouth and lodged in her throat. In one quick move, he grabbed her hair and pumped her head back and forth, forcing her mouth up and down on his filthy rod.

"I knew this sweet, little mouth was going to be good for something," the old man told his son. "How's her ass and pussy?"

"Nice and tight, Pa," the boy replied. "Came almost immediately and had to pull out of her pussy and rammed it up her ass instead. The whore was so turned on she was grinding her cunt against the floor trying to get herself off. Told Jake I wanted to try the fat pig next, so I'll be back in a while."

Donna wanted to protest, tell the boy not to leave her alone with the old man, but her mouth was completely full and being rammed relentlessly by his rampant cock. Despite the humiliation, she was starting to get wet again and felt totally disgusted with herself.

"Sissy, get my belt and swipe her ass a few times," the old man said. "The bitch's being lazy and not putting enough effort in it. Tan her ass good – that should liven her up."

Donna started bobbing her head frantically on his stiff pole, fast and hard, as she heard the young girl walking around in the background fetching a belt. A "glug, glug, glug," sound filled the room as his cock plunged her throat over and over again.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Donna yelled out in pain, the sound muffled by the meaty cock filling her mouth. The old man jerked and gasped at the sweet sensation as Donna's scream sent erotic vibrations shooting through his cock.

The girl was hitting her ass hard with the belt and it hurt like hell.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

Donna was now pumping and slurping as fast as she could on the big cock in her mouth.

"That's enough for now, Sissy," the old man gasped, feeling his balls bubble with an impending orgasm. "I knew the bitch was holding back on me. Jesus H Christ, I'm gonna blow a load!"

Donna didn't want anymore of the belt. But she needn't had worried. Within a few seconds she was swallowing his twitching cock and gulping down cum as fast as she could. She felt a copious amount of goo shoot down her throat as she choked and gagged on the pungent liquid. He kept her head pinned down hard on his shaft as he forced her to swallow every drop. A string of spunk shot out her nose the first time she coughed, but the old man made sure she never wasted a drop after that.

"That's it, bitch," the old man said, patting her head and breathing heavy. "Around here we don't waste good cum, do we, Sissy?"

"No Pa," came the girl's voice from behind Donna. "We'll suck it up no matter which hole you shoot it in. That's what us women are good for. That's what we do best."

"Too bad I shot my load in your mouth, bitch, before I had a shot at your tight ass or pussy. Guess that'll have to wait awhile. Martha, are you done with the young man yet?" the old man called out.

"Yeah, for now," the fat woman Mikey was fucking called back. "He's got a real nice cock. Gotta try it again later. My pussy's full of his sweet cum."

"Well bring that cum-filled pussy over here and let my bitch clean it out," the old man called back. "Let Sissy have a turn at the young man."

"Thanks, Pa," the young girl said excitedly, before skipping off for a fuck session with Mikey.

Donna couldn't believe what she had just heard – clean her own son's cum out of that fat old bitch's pussy? What the fuck! Are these people sick or what? She tried to crawl away, hide somewhere, as the old woman approached. But the rope tightened again around her neck, keeping her in reach, cutting off her air supply.

"Look here." The old man started laughing. "The bitch got so excited she almost choked herself. I'm sure she is just dying to suck all that cum out your pussy. Aren't you bitch?"

Donna's eyes were bulging in pain and fear and disgust. She could hardly breathe. She started shaking her barefoot in the air, indicating she accepted the demand.

"See, hon," the old man laughed. "I told you her mouth was going to be good for a lot of things. Now spread those nice big pussy lips of yours and feed my bitch her dinner."

Donna felt the rope being jerked, turning her around to face the older woman. Her large, hairy cunt was spread wide open, with Mikey's cum dripping out. She would have gagged if it were not for the rope cutting off her air supply.

"Start licking, bitch, and I'll loosen the rope." The old man laughed.

Donna buried her face in the wet, baggy pussy in front of her and started tonguing the woman's stretched love tunnel. She could taste Mikey's sweet cum as the rope loosened and she could finally breathe again. It wasn't as horrible as she had imagined, but she just pushed her tongue deeper in the woman's fuck hole and slurped and lapped up her son's cum like her life depended on it.

"That's it, girl. Clean my well-fucked hole," the old woman encouraged as her tongue slewed in and out the loose, gaping hole. "Maybe I'll get to clean yours later when Mikey fucks you."

The thought of being fucked by her own son was disconcerting, but turning her on despite herself. Lately, since Mikey had started lounging around the house naked, Donna had been dreaming about his beautiful cock. She put it down to her lack of sex over the years. But she found it impossible to take her eyes off her son's tackle when he let it all hang out. It was such a beautiful specimen, so smooth and soft and suckable.

Donna continued to slurp at the old woman's gooey cunt till it was clean enough to eat your dinner off. All the while the old woman was panting and groaning and gasping with delight. Donna's own pussy was pulsing and frothing once more, desperate for some attention. She wished the old man would shove his fat cock up her cunt and fuck her to orgasm. She was desperate for some release.

She could hear a loud pounding on the far side of the room, and knew by the rhythmic pumping sound that Mikey was now fucking the younger girl. She could also hear Mikey's grunts and squeals of delight as he screwed the young pussy into submission. Her son was obviously a real goer, a real man between the sheets. Her pussy was convulsing and dripping at the thought. She needed some hot cock – badly.

"Why don't you take the bitch outside and let the boys play with her for awhile. I need a hot bath," the old man said. "Her pussy's dripping all over the floor. Let her have some cock."

The old woman grabbed Donna's rope and, to her disappointment, started dragging her back outside on her hands and knees. She needed a fucking and didn't even try to resist. The thought of one of the boys shoving their young cocks in her aroused cunt was just what she needed at this moment. As they made their way out, she could still hear Helen oinking and squealing like a big. Looking up, she saw that her mother was trading off licking the boy's assholes and oinking and squealing in between.

"Ya Pa said to enjoy this bitch for a while. He's taking a bath," the old lady yelled out. "I want to play with the piggy, too."

"Sure, ma," the younger boy yelled out. "She's totally trained already. Can't get enough of our cocks and assholes. Bout time we trained the filly anyway."

The young boy came over and Donna stared at his hard cock slapping against his thighs and swinging as he walked. He wasn't as large as his older brother, but larger than the old man. Her mouth watered at the sight of it, and the thought of where it might be going. The old woman had dropped the rope by her side, but Donna didn't even try to get away as that sweet cock approached. She needed it – so bad.

"Come on, little pig. Don't be shy," the old woman was saying. "Come to Momma and get you some of this nice pussy."

Donna glanced over to see Helen crawling over on the dirty ground. Her knees, hands and elbows were filthy with mud. She had angry red marks all over buttocks were she'd been whipped. She had white goo splattered all over her face and hanging from her chin where she had obviously received a huge load of spunk. Her hair was a mess and dishevelled. But, strangely enough, it was evident that she was enjoying the humiliating and degrading ordeal.

"Oink, oink, squeeealll!" Helen was exclaiming, as she crawled towards the old woman. Donna could tell she had enjoyed her ordeal and had had the fuck of her life with the boys. In her bent over position, Donna could see her mother's pussy sandwiched between her legs. The fuck hole was gaping open, the lips like a flower in bloom, and it was positively dripping with arousal. She had had the time of life. Furthermore, she had no shame left at all as she crawled and oinked and squealed, burying her face in the old woman's hairy cunt and licking and sucking it all over and shaking her head from side to side.

Her attention snapped back to the young man as he picked up the rope attached to her neck.

"Time for my piggy ride," the boy beamed at her. "Be a good little swine and oink for me, little pig."

Donna felt the boy jump on her back to mount her for a piggy ride. She couldn't believe he was actually going to ride her as his weight bared down on her back. But the feel of his bare ass and soft balls mashed against her back spurred her on.

The boy reached behind and gave her bare rear a hard slap with the palm of his hand.

Slap! Slap!

"Owwwwww," Donna groaned.

"Crawl, piggy," he yelled, slapping her sore ass with his open palm several more times.

Donna started to crawl forward, but her ass stung like hell and her knees hurt. Labouring along, she groaned with discomfort and pain.

Then she felt the young boy's middle finger shoot straight up her asshole. Donna's whole body bucked with pleasure, responding to each thrust of the boy's finger as it pistoned in and out of her back passage. She was now bucking a crawling around like a maniac.

"Whoo hoo," yelled the boy. "That certainly hit the spot!"

"Oink if you want a big cock up your cunt, little piggy," the boy shouted, still frigging her butthole hard and fast.

"Oink, oink, oink!" exclaimed Donna frantically.

Donna couldn't believe what was coming out her mouth as she continued crawling and oinking at the same time. Her ass hurt like hell. Her knees and palms were sore and stinging. But her cunt was dripping with the thought of his cock plunging deep inside her pussy.

She crawled faster around the yard. At one point, she glimpsed Mikey on the front porch of the house. He had taken a seat on one of the rockers there while the girl was between his legs sucking his cock. He was obviously enjoying seeing his mother being humiliated whilst receiving a blowjob. She didn't care. She kept crawling and oinking till the boy finally tired of the game and dismounted her back. He pushed her face to the ground and, spreading her legs apart, drove his cock deep inside her body from behind. Her fuck hole was so loose and lubricated with juice, he had no trouble getting it all in with one hard push. She kept oinking and thrusting herself back to get more of it inside, desperate for the full length.