The Spring of '89

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ludic
Ludic
20 Followers

Her whole body shook and bucked and convulsed in excitement and lust as the boy pounded in and out of her fuck hole. Her first orgasm hit almost immediately, causing her to wail in ecstasy as loud as a Banshee. The second took a little longer, growing tortuously as the boy drove into her, hitting just the right spot. The second orgasm racked her body and she collapsed forward on the floor, quivering and babbling incoherently as the boy's cock slopped out her soaking wet cunt. But the boy was on the brink himself, so he dived on her back, mounting her and thrust his pulsing tool straight up her ass before depositing a copious amount of spunk inside her butt passage.

Then she just lay there in her blissful state of arousal, enjoying the feeling, grateful that she had finally been granted her release. She glanced to her side to see her mother on her knees getting fucked by Mikey himself, and her pussy tingled at the incestuous sight. She had just had the best orgasm of her life and knew she would never be the same again. She had been corrupted forever.

She felt something at her pussy opening once more, then a large cock plunging into her cunt. Her body offered no resistance at all, such was its well-used state. She knew by the size it must be the older brother again, so she started oinking to egg him on. She came again as his cock ploughed in and out her pussy, but as he was on the brink, he whipped it out, knelt beside her face and shoved his cock between her lips. Her cheeks hollowed in and she made a loud sucking noise as she extracted every last drop of cum from the ejaculating cock and gulping it all down. She never wasted a drop. She could no longer control herself as the only thing she wanted at the moment was more and more cock and cum.

She lay there panting for air, not daring to move for the fear of losing the feeling. It was the most peaceful feeling she had ever experienced. Suddenly, she felt another cock at her soaked opening and then the iron rod push inside.

"Take this, Mum, you scrawny ass bitch. Take my cock, you filthy slut."

Donna knew by the voice it was Mikey's cock now inside her, as she pushed herself back to get it all inside. "Oink, oink," she spat out in lust as he pounded it in and out her loose wet opening.

"That's it, boy. Make her squeal like the pig she is,"

Donna heard the old man's voice saying from behind. "Now we've got them trained properly, we can take them up to ol' man Peabody's farm later. I reckon he'll give us 50 grand for these three."

Donna didn't care what the old man was saying, such was her comatose state as her son banged away at her pussy.

"How's that, Mikey?" the old man said. "You can live out on a big old farm and fuck your Mamma and Grandmama every day."

"Oh, yeah!" screamed Mikey as he unloaded his balls into his mother's snatch.

"Farm?" enquired Helen, still crawling around like a pig.

"Yeah, that's right," started the old man. "See these cars here." He pointed to the beaten-up cars surrounding the ranch home. "These cars belong to all the previous visitors we've had here at our home."

Helen glanced around with a confused look on her face.

"That there road you broke down on this morning – well, that's quite a common spot for breakdowns. Gets real foggy down there and in the winter it freezes up like an ice rink. I cruise on down that road every single day. And at least once every three months, I come across a car broken down or crashed out, just you had. Sometimes I find hitchhikers. Out of courtesy, I bring them back here and let my family here train them up. Just like we did with you today. Once you're trained, you're ready for old man Peabody's farm."

"W-w-what's at the farm?" asked Helen.

"Acres upon acres of strawberry fields. You'll spend 12 hours a day picking strawberries in the summer. Also, there's a lot of demand round that way for people like you, especially families trained to be submissive sex slaves."

Helen thought for a moment before it sank in. "You're selling us into slavery. Sex slaves and strawberry pickers?"

"Yeah, amongst other things. There's always something to do on Peabody's farm." He laughed and made for his truck. "I'm gonna leave my wife and two sons and daughter here to clean you up and feed you while I go and tow your car back here. Wouldn't want anyone stumbling across it and come looking for ya. Tonight, after sunset, we'll make our way to Peabody's farm for the first chapter of your new lives."

The end.

Ludic
Ludic
20 Followers