The Springston Fart Club Ch. 03

Story Info
A story of a fructose intolerant girl blasting wet farts.
8.1k words
3.9
8.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SFC 3 - Annie 'ButtFizz' Ford

This chapter contains : skin-tight leggings, half-naked derrieres, voyeurism & mooning, spanking & groping, face farting, anal fingering, fructose intolerance, an assload of wet sharts, mild scat and soft core coprophagia.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

1

After twenty long and laborious minutes of intense jogging, Angelina finally made it to her destination. She was unsure of her whereabouts at first, but when she saw Gabby gasping for air (while clinging on to the gate-side pole), her confusion turned to relief. When she saw her sweaty cotton underwear exposed to the daylight however, her relief turned to confusion again. She could easily make out the top half of her derriere, even with the distance between them.

"Gabby!"

Gabby cocked her head back and nodded weakly. She was too tired to speak. The sprinting had parched all of their throats dry. At last Angelina caught up to her and dumped all of their bags in front of the gate. Standing tall in front of them was Annie's house. A finely crafted two story industrial steel cube, glass-walled on all sides and surrounded by a fresh garden full of potted plants, breached only by the gravel pathway leading to her front door and garage, which housed her father's SUV and her sister's scooter.

Angelina leaned against the wall for a moment and after a few breaths, reclaimed enough energy to talk.

"Where's Annie? How are we doing? And why is your butt out!?" There were more breaths in her sentence than words.

"Inside. . .Looking for the-the thing. . .I told her. .to come back with. . . water. . . No sound or sign. . .of Tina." Her words were broken by dry gulps for air, but Angelina saw the relieved smile on Gabby's face towards the end. So far, nothing but good news.

"I didn't. . .hear. . .your last question."

"Your butt, Gabby! I can see half of it."

"Huh?" she ran one hand down her posterior, until she felt the absolute lack of jeans or underwear; her hand instead met with her naked sweaty bum. "Oh fuck." She flustered as her eyes widened instinctively. Angelina let out a dry chuckle when she saw the sudden shift in Gabby's countenance. She pulled up her shorts and stretched her pants to her midriff.

"How long was it out?"

"I don't know, I saw it when I saw you."

"Oh Fuck."

She combed her memories for any sign she may have missed. She had felt a draft hitting against her rump for a while, but that began 15 minutes ago. If what really happened was the worst case scenario, that would mean she had been running with her buns out ever since she crossed the road uphill. Certainly long before she ran into the boys on the sidewalk-

"Oh shit, the boys!"

"Huh?"

Before gabby could respond, they were both stunned to shock by the sound of two heavy bottles smacking against the gravel, inches away from their feet. Two rocket-sized Pepsis. Filled to the brim and fresh from the fridge, as revealed by the condensation. They pounced on it, like vultures on a piece of roadkill. After they ripped open the caps with their teeth, they each drained half a bottle's worth into their mouths and fell to the ground in bliss. They buried themselves in the front lawn, reasoning, to some extent, that it was almost worth running all the way here just to chug on a pepsi this cold. But their ecstasy was short-lived, as they felt the impending recoil.

A barrage of acidic burps escaped from their mouths, and occasionally their noses. 'Dragonsneezes' they called 'em. Whenever the three of them shared a soda-pop, it always turned into a Dragonsneeze duel between Gabby and Angelina. Annie didn't participate though. She exhaled her fizzy fumes from the other end. Speaking of, both of them were concerned by her absence. They heard no sound coming from the house. They looked at the garage. No scooter would mean no Tina. But the garage was closed, so they had no way of knowing.

"Uhh. It's Schrödinger's Vespa all over again." said Angelina, as she got up from the ground. "When did you reach here?" "Just a few minutes ahead of you. The door was open when I got here."

Angelina patted the grass off her skirt and Gabby cracked her knees. The black leather boots snapping against her jeans sent her mind back to the boys on the sidewalk. "They definitely saw my ass." she thought. "No question about it." She had unintentionally flashed her peaches to a group of teenagers and. . .nothing. She just let that thought sink in. She felt embarrassed now, but she had the sense of humor to find it kind of funny in hindsight..or did she? After a few days, this would either turn into a hilarious story that she could tell her friends, or an embarrassing incident that would haunt her for life. She had to let the thought sink in for a long while to find out. Before she could heave a mental sigh, a hand rested itself on her shoulder.

"Hey. Are you alright?" asked Angelina. Those three words brought her back to reality. And the friendly tone in which they were delivered restored her sanity for the time being.

"Yeah. Let's go."

After a few steps, they made their way inside Annie's house and shut the front door behind them.

2

Apart from the faint crimson sunlight shining through the curtains, the house was completely dark on the inside. Dark walls that grew on wooden floors were all they could see. They turned on the lights as they stepped into the foyer. The grandfather-clock read 5:50. They noticed Annie's running shoes sprawled along the front steps. No other pair in sight. The house was pin-drop silent. They passed by the dark living room. Angelina placed all of their bags on the closest carpet, and the pepsi bottles on the tea-poy before they both rushed up the silver-lined stairs. Annie's bedroom door was wide open. What they saw when they walked in, made their jaws drop.

Annie was sleeping soundly on her bed, with her arms wrapped around a white and fluffy man-sized teddy bear. Her unchanged clothes were streaked with sweat and there was a half-empty bottle of pepsi condensing on her bedside desk.

"You're sleeping." muttered a blank faced Gabby as she walked up to her, cracking her knuckles. To everyone's surprise, she swung her hand wide and landed a huge smack on Annie's rear. The sound filled the room like thunderclap and made her cheeks thrash like never before. Annie blasted awake with a shriek-eyes wide open, as if she had been roused from a terrifying dream.

"AAAoww! What the?-"

"We ran all the way from school. To your house. Without a break. To take care of your fuck-up. It's almost night. We're sweaty from head to toe...And you're sleeping."

Annie looked around. Her stunned gaze shifted to Gabby, then to Angelina, then to Sam, then to her bed. She opened her mouth to answer, but was cut off by Angelina's outrage.

"Where's the damn Journal Annie?"

"It's there by my study table!" She pointed to her left as Angelina walked over to seize it while Gabby sat on the bed.

"I ran here as fast as I could!-went to the kitchen-saw it was still on the dining table just like I left it-I called Tina, she said she never came here-she's on a date with Ryan- I just got off the phone with her!-"

"Okay, alrigh-"

"Then-I-I went to the fridge-dropped you guys some pepsis-and I took the book back to my room-drank some myself and I-I-I just-must have collapsed on the bed!"

"Okay okay, calm down. How are we doing?"

"We're good you guys! We're excellent."

"Are you sure it wasn't fucked with?"

"It was in the exact same spot I left it Gabby. The bookmark's still where I last drew it. Not even the wind has fucked with it."

"So no more Code-Red?"

"No more code red." She said with a calm grin.

At hearing this, Angelina slumped down the study chair as Gabby sank into the bed. Both of them closed their eyes and offloaded a huge sigh of relief. All the sweaty sprinting had not been in vain. They dozed off in unison for a few minutes, until Angelina said:

"Do you know the size of the bullet we just dodged Annie? We almost got sabotaged."

"Yeah but we didn't!" she appeased.

"Woah woah woah. Don't you dare think you're getting off the hook this easily missy. Thanks to your neglect, the Journal's just been lying on the dining table for how many hours now?" retorted Gabby.

"n-nine?"

"Jesus Christ Annie." said Angelina "You didn't just get yourself in trouble. You could have jeopardized everyone with this if it had fallen in the wrong hands!"

"I know! I'm sorry! I owe you guys an apology!" "You owe the whole club an apology." said Gabby, with her arms crossed. "Speaking of, Who was the wise woman who said 'telling someone you owe them an apology is not the same as apologizing.'? That ring a bell? Huh? HUH?"

"Screw you Gabby. Fine. I'll apologize again, properly this time." She took a few seconds to compose herself. Like a nervous sales manager kicking off a meeting, she said- or rather presented "The Journal is sacred and I should have taken great care of it."

They nodded.

"I shouldn't have left it on the dining table for all to see. And I'm lucky no one did but I know that doesn't exempt me from anything."

They nodded again.

"Though the entire thing was an accident, It arose as a consequence of my own neglect. And I accepted the responsibility for safeguarding its private existence the moment it was lent to me for the week."

"Very well Ms. Ford, Very well. I suppose your apology warrants some consideration and perhaps a reduction in your sentence." replied Gabby. "What is your opinion on this...kerfuffle, Ms. Rosette?"

"I conur with your evaluation Ms. Barnes, and under the circumstances, I too would have no problems reducing her sentence to one befitting her status. Don't you think so as well Ms. Ford?"

"Oh jolly. Are your british-housewives shticks part of the punishment?"

"Drink the full bottle." said Gabby and Angelina in unison, each with a thumb on their chin, imitating the countenance of an intrigued Steve Jobs.

"What?"

They gestured to the half empty bottle idling away on the desk. "We have arrived at the verdict that you shall be abdicated from your crime as soon as you turn that half-full bottle of pepsi into a fully empty one. Why don't you finish your beverage Ms.Ford?"

"No! Nuh uh."

"Do it." said Gabby.

"No!"

"Do it." said Angelina.

"Screw you guys!"

Angelina stood up from her chair, holding the journal in her hands. It looked thick enough to get confused for a Harry Potter book. It certainly looked like a book from Harry Potter. Both of its faces were bound by dense black leather. As if the empty dark cover wasn't ghoulish enough, the pages compressed between them were more than frightening in arrangement. It was a collection of ostensibly medieval parchments spanning the entire gradient of brown and yellow, which were carelessly stapled, glued or pinned on top of each other while miraculously holding on to its sticky spine; Some of them were ruled, some of them not, some of them folded at the corners. Most of the pages were wrinkled and dogeared. No one in the room would be surprised if a draft shook the journal's superfluous contents onto the floor.

"You almost sabotaged the entirety of SFC Annie. This journal has a years worth of entries in it. This is a sacred compendium-full of literature that needs to be kept as far away from the public as possible. Why am I even telling you this? You know as well as we do that this is something that belongs at the back-end of the library. When it was my turn, I kept it under a false bottomed drawer in the attic! Gabby kept it underneath her bed-"

"Over a slab of lumber that I personally drilled into the frame thank you very much. The point is, we are serious when it comes to keeping this a secret. The journal is to be kept in dark-and-dusty crevices full of cobwebs. You think we chose to wrap it in leather as black as charcoal-ash just so you can leave it on the fucking kitchen counter?"

"Alright Jesus! I apologized once already! This whole evening has been one long anxiety trip and I will not let you guys frighten me anymore. Isn't accepting the blame enough?" As she said this, a bassy growl muffled out from her guts.

"No it's not." stated Angelina. "For two reasons. One: As the SFC Vice-President, and as one of the biggest contributors of the journal, I'd rather die before I let you off the hook for exposing everything, because if anyone I know comes to know about this, I'd be tarred and feathered."

"Secondly," continued Gabby. "If you think we sprinted all the way here under the sweaty summer sun just to watch you hug your Fat Sam and sleep soundily, think again. Because that does not sit well with us. Does it Angelina?"

"Not one bit."

". . ."

"So we can settle this two ways Ms. Ford. Angelina and I can notify the club about everything first thing in the morning and have you take an earful-" "- and mouthful-" "-from all the members, and I don't see this ending in anything other than you getting fined, or at worst having your journal membership revoked. Or we can keep this between ourselves under the condition that you follow three very innocent demands."

"Ugh. List your demands. Please." said Annie.

"One: Showers. We're streaked with sweat from head to toe and if I have to take shit from my mom for coming home late, I want to be clean and dry when I make up my excuse. Two: Clothes. Since we sweat our asses off because of you, I hope you won't mind me ravaging through your wardrobe for a decent pair of shirts and pants."

"Fine. We have three showers but only mine runs hot water. And wardrobe is all yours. Just keep your hands off the bottom cabinet." said Annie, now clutching one hand lightly over her stomach.

While Gabby made her way to Annie's wardrobe, Angelina shut the bedroom door and said.

"Three: Like we said earlier, Drink The Full Bottle."

"Yes. Drink The Full Bottle." echoed Gabby.

"I didn't know 'three very innocent demands' meant two fair requests and one count of forced sexual harassment!"

Angelina said "No, it's two fair requests and let's say...one count of physical punishment for our entertainment, and I don't think you have to right to use the victim card Annie, not now of all times."

"I hate this! I hate you guys! You do this to me every single time I owe you something. I've had enough of-"

"Think about the alternative. And think really hard. Remember the time when you emailed George's entry to professor Manley? Because we do."

"Oh my god Angelina, I told you a million times: that wasn't on purpose! I meant to attach my philia thesis. It wasn't my fault George named his erotica after my paper. When you have two files called "Intro to flatulence" sitting in one folder, it's very easy to get them mixed up!"

"You know what wasn't very easy? Sending a double nude of our pantied asses to the IT club just to get them to delete your mail on time."

"Oh Wowee. It's probably the closest they'll get to sex."

*gurgle*

"That's not the point Annie! Don't even try to play the victim card when you know full well that it's your fuck-ups that always puts us in these situations. It's not you who's had enough, It's us! And we want some leisure for our troubles." At hearing this Gabby pulled herself out of the closet with two pairs of sweatshirts (red and blue full-sleeves) and leggings (all black lululemons) before joining the conversation.

"Yeah you heard what Angelina said. Now sit back and swallow your pride, along with the rest of the bottle."

"mmph."

"Drink it. Annie. 'ButtFizz'. Ford." she said, with a smirk.

3

"Oh okay! the gloves are off huh? Wow Oka-You know what Gabby? Fuck you. I'll empty the bottle right now if you promise to never call me that again and get the hell out of my house." Before anyone could reply, she put her lips on the plastic and started chugging away.

This concerned Angelina. Both of them had had their fun bullying her in the past, usually it was some light pillow jabbing but it had never gotten as aggressive as today. Now that it did, she felt like she had to step in to tame the situation.

"There's no need for name calling, Gabby. We leave as soon we have our fun. Seeing as how the B word is already slammed in, let me just say we're all having a shitty day right now. As for me and Gabby, all we need is a break, shower and some clothes and we'll be out of your hair in a jiff-"

Her placid words were interrupted by the sound of Annie slamming an empty pepsi bottle on the floor, followed by grumbling murmurs, one from her mouth and another from her belly. Her countenance shifted to one that seemed half-readjusted and half...intoxicated.

"Fuck it. I don't care. I'm over it. I'm over it Gabby. I'm over the B word. Call me whatever the hell you want." she said, waving her arms all jello like. "I'm zen."

Gabby heaved a sigh and responded "If you think I'm getting a little too pissy, I'd like to let you know that apart from running all the way here from school, I also happened to flash my ass to a group of teenagers!"

Angelina's face clicked with a sudden realization. Before she could say anything, the room was suddenly stormed by the sounds of Annie's shrieking laughter.

"Hahaha what?! Why would you do that? Oh my god Gabby-"

"I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE YOU IDIOT!"

"HAHAA! You just walked up to them and were like-"

"IT WAS DONE TO ME!"

"Heyo boyyos, the sky is beautiful, you know what else is beautiful? bwhahHAHAaha"

RrfprRfPRTT

Angelina tried to stifle a strong giggle at Annie's quip but was a second too late. Both Annie and Gabby were red-faced now, the former from laughter and the latter from embarrassment. But as the first wet fart echoed through the room, it dawned on them that their roles would now be reversed.

"Well at least I'm not busting ass!"

"wEll aT LEaSt I'm not liable for indecent exposure!" she said, still laughing hard.

BRrfprtTT

"Okay first of all. It wasn't indecent exposure. It was self-inflicted wardrobe malfunction."

Angelina collapsed to the floor and tried to stifle her raging snickerings with the back of her hand.

"Haaha, I'd still keep my mouth shut if I were you Gabby!" she said, gasping for breath in between her own laughter.

FrsPlrPBTT

"I'd keep my ass shut if I were you, Annie." retorted Gabby, as she gave her the stink-eye.

"Why do they sound extra wet tonight?" inquired Angelina.

"It's the sweat you guys. I promise. Anyways that really sucks Gabby. I'd be mortified if I had 'happened to flash my ass' at unsuspecting boys on a sidewalk. Mortified I tell you. God forbid you run into them again."

Annie stared into her eyes as she said this, making sure to annoy her as much as she could with her laughter. Angelina observed the two of them cheerfully.

Even though she should've gotten used to it by now, she still found Annie's mood-swings to be nothing short of baffling. Annie could drink a glass of soda-pop like anyone else. But chug a bottle's worth in one sitting and she turns into a giddy maniac. It seemed like she could get drunk off them. She certainly made no efforts to hide her lowered inhibitions, causing her to become the sole 'dedicatee' of the cheerful ballad 'Annie, Annie hails from North Atlanta! All her woes gone, after three cans of fanta!' Why she blasts the wet acidic fizz from her ass instead of burping it out, is another mystery entirely.

Angelina was there when Annie found out about her weird quirk. It was on her birthday night. It was sad really. An innocent bet between friends on who could first empty a bottle of Fanta turned into an embarrassing experience that went on to define her teenage years. She lost most of her friends and gained the scandalous moniker "Butt Fizz" since then. A few months of wet pillows and general depression gave way to a new beginning as she found her home in SFC. She joined as the third member after Gabby and Angelina and to this day remains their biggest trouble-maker. Still, every time Angelina sees a smile on Annie's lips, her heart melts with pride and joy. Because every smile is a brief reminder that acceptance trumps shame and inspires nothing but positivity. If SFC had a motto, she was sure this would be it.