The Springston Fart Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To this day she believes every eproctophile sustains a fragment of passion, unshattered by societal norms, buried deep in their psyche, and Springston Fart Club's sole purpose, above all else, is to unearth it, and proudly flaunt it, and make each one of them feel loved, regardless of their taboos. If it can make Annie happy, it can make anyone happy. And If it can make Annie happy, it's worth it.

"Come here you little brat."

RrFrtbrrpRT-Splrrch-Frrt

"Oooh shit!"

A wet blast of bubbly air squeezed and squelched out of her legging-clad bottom. The fabric made no effort to muffle it and the sweat added to the moisture.

"I'll spank the farts out of you!"

Gabby grasped her hips and turned Annie around. She rolled up her sleeves while Annie buried herself in the pillow, grinning madly.

*smack*

Rpbrrt

A slap on the right cheek sent her derriere jiggling like jello. It was met with an stenchy fart.

*smack*

Fbrlfpsrttttt

A slap on the left cheek thrashed her shapely rump to the opposite side. Her ass retaliated with a frothy wet fart that rippled between her cheeks for half a dozen seconds.

"Ooh god it's really wet! Excuse my manners~."

"Hey we love seeing you like this. Right Angelina?"

"Yeah. Just let 'em rip Annie."

"Yeah, just let it rip all you want you naughty pipsqueak-"

Right as she said this, Annie kicked away at her knees, causing her to lose her balance and fall forward. Gabby's face ended up getting squished right between Annie's voluptuous rump. Angelina's heart skipped a beat and her steaming blush could almost be heard.

"Gee, If you say so."

Br-ppl-lrrtf-raaa-plrrr

A bubbling mayhem of anal squelches blasted out of her butt and filled Gabby's lungs with its bodily stench. Her nose was almost plugged into Annie's asshole and had no way out. She tried to pull herself out of her rump but Annie forced her head back in with her hand. It sounded like a damp fart. Angelina feared it might be something more, but was relieved to see that the only stain on Annie's leggings was that of Gabby's saliva, as she finally managed to climb out of her crack.

"What the fuck-Annie?" She said, waving the stench away from her scrunched nose.

"Hey sometimes when you play with fire-"

Brrlprpfpbrtttbppbt

"You get burned."

That last wet load was more than a fart. Audibly and visibly so. A small brown stain formed in the middle of her ass-cheeks, it diluted into the sweat but still retained its color.

"I guess I'm out of gas."

FfpbFtttFp

"Whoops, just kidding!"

She waved her stench away. Unbeknownst to both of them, a small stain had also formed in the seat of Angelina's panties. She was going to remember the sound of the wet squelch that ended Annie's gassy barrage for the rest of her life. She was sure of it. And a small part of her wanted to know what it tasted like. Like pepsi? Like poop? Or both?

"Alright, I've had enough of your hijinks. Consider yourself off the hook Annie Ford." Said Gabby, as she walked to the bathroom holding a pair of shirt and pants.

"Oi what are you doing there looking all blushy-wushy Ms. Rosette?" asked Annie, quite Britishly. "Do you want to breathe in my fumes as well?"

"Maybe. I'll talk to you when you're sober, I'm gonna go take a bath. Hold on to the journal for me." she said as she walked to the bathroom, but not before gliding her hands over the bed to spank Annie's ass. Her eyes lingered on the cheeks just long enough to watch them jiggle.

"Oops, forgot my clothes. I mean your clothes." She went around the bed to grab the pair of leggings off the mattress.

"That is my favorite pair of leggings you know. I need them back asap Angelina."

"You'll get them soon." she said and punctuated her words with another spank. Her eyes lingered just the same as she walked over to the bathroom door and locked it behind her. She leaned against the door on the other side, wondering what just happened. She gazed into her palms, knowing that she used them to fondle both of her friend's cheeks, which she now knew were larger than they looked, and felt meatier than she'd thought. She felt wrong. But she felt good. But wrong nonetheless.

"Hey, you can hang them on the towel rack."

"Uh?"

"Your clothes. You can put yours on the rack by the sink."

"Oh. Yeah, one sec." As she made her way to the bath, she passed by the mirror and stopped dead on her tracks. Her face was sweaty and still had a tint of red. She looked tired and exhausted. Strands of hair were sticking out of her head, like broken violin strings. She heard the steaming water splashing around in the shower-booth. She flashed a quick glance at the door, making sure it was still locked before she undressed herself to her bare skin. The relief she felt after shedding off the tight shirts and sweaty underpants that were clinging on to her for 8 hours of school and half an hour of jogging, was incomparable. She turned on the tap and dipped into the cold white bathtub. The adjacent shower booth was fogging up with steam.

BrrlPFpfTbr

Annie's ass made itself audible once again. Impressive, thought Angelina, considering she could hear it clearly through the bathroom door. She wondered if that one was wet enough to further the stain of her pants. Knowing Annie, it probably was. She heard a big orgasmic sigh from the booth.

"You have no idea how good it feels to finally take a bath after all this. I think If I stop moving right now, I'll just faint right in here." said Gabby.

"It has been a clusterfuck of a day."

BllRfrtT

They both heard a faint cough following this wet blast.

"I don't even want to talk about it anymore. Let's just forget this and move on. Annie gets a pass like always, but next time we buy a book-lock like I said, as long as she doesn't leave the fucking key on the dining table. You thinking leather? Or do you fancy some chains?"

"I think if we can afford book-locks, we can certainly afford to keep a running website Gabby. It's private and convenient. We don't want these things to keep happening to the members. Someone's parents stumbling on this is a hassle and a half. Imagine if a teacher got hold of it. Or if they conduct a random bag check. The student police club is growing longer noses and they're itching to bark up every tree they can find." The tap water had now filled up half her tub.

"I know I know. I'm getting the whole thing set up soon. It's just that we never had any troubles for the first year, and safeguarding an actual journal feels official you know?, like you're part of a secret cult! I mean what's more thrilling than being able to read taboo literature somewhere nice and safe? It's your own personal little thing and it's physical and it's real. I don't want people to scroll through text on an ipad while they're on their uber rides. This is supposed to be a spiritual ritual, not a reddit post."

"I just don't think everyone shares your view on that-"

"Yeah yeah, I know I know, privacy and safety before tradition. We'll probably get more members too once we go online." Gabby lathered the white bar of vivel and around her arms and guts. She saw the sweat water melt off from her body and into the drain. She pinched her now slippery-wet thighs and knees. The running had cramped them. She didn't know if she was feeling irritated or ashamed every time her thoughts swiveled back to the boys on the sidewalk.

"As long as she doesn't leave her phone on the dining table with the page open."

"Well at least nobody will be able to trace her back to us."

"There's that."

"And hey...was it true what you said? About...flashing those boys in the sidewalk?"

"Yeah yeah. Just to be clear. I didn't know I was doing it when I did it. I only found out when you mentioned it at the gate. The whole thing was accidental. Capital A Accidental."

"sure sure."

BrrrfF-tPRpR-b

"Uhhh fuck me. You have no idea what it's like to go through this Angelina. I mean you heard what Annie said. My days until I die of a shame stroke are numbered. 'God forbid I run into them again.'"

"I actually do have some idea." said Angelina, now sopping herself to the neck in the filled bathtub. She splashed two sopping heaps of water over her face, but made sure to keep her hair dry.

"Huh?"

"I accidentally flashed myself too."

"Well then I guess you do."

"I mean at the sidewalk today Gabby." she said, as she brusquely rubbed the soap bar between her palms.

"What!?"

"The wind blew my skirt right up.-"

"Oof."

"Just as I passed by them-"

"OOF. Hahaa well shit. How high?"

"Let's just say for a short second, everything south of my waist was open for view."

"Jesus christ. What did you do?"

"I just pulled it down and-and ran away. Fast as I could." Gabby could guess how hard Angelina was blushing right now.

"You and me both sister."

"What haunts me is that they weren't just regular boys. They were kind of cute for their age. Makes it all the worse."

"Really?"

"Didn't you see them?"

"I saw one of them. The tall guy wrapped in denim truckers and jeans? Well now that I think about it, I guess you're right."

"I didn't see any denims. But I did see a blue-eyed guy in slacks. He had shiny hair. Oh god and do you know something?"

"What?"

"He was reading a book. Guess what it was. Go wild."

"Umm....I don't know, Manga? Pin-ups? Hentai?"

"L'érotique d'Emmanuelle."

Gabby turned off the shower head.

"What the fuck?"

"Yep."

"Does that mean what I think it-"

She was cut off by the sounds of a scooter horn beeping from outside the house. It sounded just like Tina's Vespa. They both blinked at each other through the booth before putting an immediate stop to their bathroom business.

Angelina popped the tub drain open with her feet "Oh shit, Oh shit. ANNIE!"

"ANNIE! ANNIE! TINA'S HERE! HIDE THE GODDAMN JOURNAL!"

BrrFPfTPRTrF

Annie responded with another bubbly blast. A faint blurry laughter could be heard through the bathroom door.

"Oh jesus christ, she's drunk as a fiddle."

They jammed all the faucets shut and leapt out of their stations to wrap themselves in Annie's spare leggings and sweaters. Gabby found them a bit clingy. Angelina's legs and ass on the other hand, were made skin-tight by the Lululemons. If the waist was an inch lower, she'd have no other choice but to show some camel-toe. Luckily they weren't. Gabby immediately regretted not drying her body as her wet feet slipped over the marble tile and she slammed into Angelina amidst all the chaos. She landed on her butt and Angelina grabbed on to the wall before anything else happened. Before they could do much else, they heard the garage door opening underneath them.

"Oh shit. Open the door, lets go-Lets GO!"

Angelina pulled on the handle. Nothing happened. She pulled on it again after unlocking the door. Nothing happened. Gabby came over and they both pushed the door forward. Bursting through to the other side, they fell over one another-their Lululemon legs coiling around each other with the bathwater seeping through to the surface. As they lifted their heads to Annie, they heard the bedroom door gliding open.

"Hey, are your friends-"

Dead silence. Angelina looked over to Gabby, who looked over to Annie, who looked over to Tina, who was wearing a mid-sized velvet green dress with a myriad of colored spots sprinkled all around, like a Jackson Pollock canvas. Some of her black shiny hair curled around the doorknob and the rest were neatly combed, as opposed to Angelina and Gabby, who looked like they were water-hosed out of a violent protest.

"...Uh hello there." greeted Tina as she fully opened the door.

"Uh Hi!" "Yeah Hi."

"Why are you guys on the floor, Why's Annie wiggling around the bed and-oh my god What's THAT SMELL?"

They all looked over to Annie who greeted them with a smile. And a little something extra.

BrRTr-FbrrRtF-ShlrUPFFRTF

A trio of three very-greasy farts splorched against the wet spot of her leggings and their stench clouded the room like an invisible smoke grenade.

"Oh my-Annie! Where are your fucking manners? Are you all fizzed up?" she didn't need to inquire more. Annie's post-gas laughter made her condition all the more clear.

"They put me up to this~" she said, All giddy like she was one hiccup away from being cartoonishly drunk.

"I don't care who put who up for what, When you're re-enacting the Chernobyl with your ass, keep in mind that the window's there for a reason. Open them!"

"BUh I doN't Want tHe WhoLe NeigHbourHo0D to hear me!"

RtF-STTfRrtpff

"Ughh. You guys know she has a weak stomach right? Just keep the sodas away from her."

"We're terribly sorry Tina!" "Yeah things just got out of hand. Our bad."

"Kinda screwed yourselves out of the sleepover huh?"

"....?"

"I assume that's why you're here, seeing as it's almost 6:30."

"Oh crap we're late!"

"What are you guys doing here this late? Also why are you wearing Annie's clothes?"

Angelina began fumbling for words. "Oh we just-" "-We just decided to jog here for the funsies, but Angelina slipped and fell over a ditch. Sprained a knee."

At this point, Annie rose from her bed in drunk anger "Eyy that's not-"

RtBrFtTTf

And she collapsed right back in laughter.

"Oof." said Tina, completely ignoring her little sister.

"Yep. We certainly won't be doing that again."

"Can you walk properly? How mad are your parents going to be?"

"Well I-" "-She can barely stand as you can see" interceded Gabby, "And we'll be lucky if her mom doesn't set up a search party. The Rosettes don't take the Caramat monster lightly you know." she said with an ear to ear grin.

They all shared a laugh and the general awkwardness was alleviated.

"Well I would drop you girls right off, but I just got back from an exhausting date."

"Oh." "Oh."

"Oh no the date was awesome. It's the ride back that was exhausting. They really need to get those streetlamps fixed. I'm getting tired of drifting around potholes and broken patches in the dark of the night. But yeah, you can take my scooter Gabby, as long as you get it back here first thing in the morning."

"Yes sir." said Gabby.

"Thank you so much Tina, and tell Ryan he's a lucky guy."

"Wait. How do you his name?"

"Annie told us."

"Annie you brat! Why do you always have to be so loose-mouthed? Screw it, I'm not having this discussion until you're sober again. Let me go get the keys." said Tina as she walked out of the room. Gabby Walked over to the windows and saw the first of the stars popping into the horizon.

"It's not just her mouth that's loose." she muttered, and they both shared a comforting chuckle.

**BrrrPT

Angelina looked at Annie, before bringing her gaze to the journal. Which wasn't there.

"Wait a minute. I thought Tina was gonna bust us for having the journal open in plain view."

Gabby cocked her head back "Oh shit."

"So where did it go?"

Annie threw her bed-sized "sam" to the wall, revealing the closed journal half tucked underneath her blanket.

"Annie?"

"Yeah I tucked the bastard in when I heard the horn." They were taken aback by Annie's instincts. Apparently she had retained her sharpness, even in the middle of her pseudo-stoned delirium. "I already learned my lesson once you know." she said, her face still buried in the pillow. They imagined she was smiling like a champ down there.

4

"We're sorry Annie, You know we wouldn't have made you drink soda if we knew Tina was coming." said Angelina. She knew that even though Annie was still giddy now, she'd have an embarrassing hangover when she'd eventually come off her carbonated high.

"Yes. Angelina is really sorry for you. Now hand that journal over to us and let's get out of here." said Gabby, who was now squeezing the water out of her soaked hair. She went back into the bathroom to grab some more towels.

Angelina walked to the bed and leaned over beside Annie. After she saw to it that Annie was slowly slipping into deep sleep, she whispered into her ear "Sorry for the trouble, and I hope you recover from this evening as quickly as possible. Stay strong tiger." and she landed a sisterly kiss on her forehead. Annie mumbled something back. It was unintelligible but it was more than enough to melt her heart. After all she looked as cute as ever when she was asleep. Angelina carried her arms gently across the bed and seized the heavy journal. After she placed it on top of the drawer, she took the blanket and draped it over her sleepy friend. Before she could turn back, she caught a glimpse of the wet spot between Annie's luscious cheeks spreading from her leggings to the blanket. "when you wake up, don't forget to take a long shower." she said, even though she knew Annie was practically comatose at this point.

Angelina looked around. Tina was downstairs, Gabby was still in the bathroom. For a brief minute, both of them had the room to themselves and one of them was asleep.

Angelina looked her her hands, and then looked at Annie, and then looked at her butt. She could only hear the growing tempo of her own pumping heart. All other sounds were starting to drown out. Her gaze broadened. She could feel the blood pulsing through her palms. 'Can I do this?' 'No.' 'Should I do this?'

The bedroom door was fully ajar and the light from the hallway was the only source of lumination. She knew she didn't have the time to close it. The door to the bathroom behind her, was shut. She could make out Gabby's shadow dancing around in the light coming from underneath the sill. Gabby was cleaning her hair and that would take a few minutes. She assumed Tina was occupied downstairs as well.

'If I want to do this, It has to be now.' she thought. She could feel the drops of water slide down from the wet tip of her hair and land on her sweater-draped shoulders.

For a long time nothing happened. Then she did it. With her left hand, she gave Annie's ass the hardest squeeze she could muster. She gripped and groped at her cheeks and thrashed them all around. She felt and saw them jiggle through the blanket. 'Oh fuck.'

She felt like her crotch was lit on fire. She seized her arms back and looked at her palms. Her nails were shortest at the index. One more glance back. Bathroom door. Still closed. Bedroom door. Still ajar. 'Am I really going to do this?' she asked herself, not knowing the reply that her lust-fueled soul would give. 'What if Tina sees me? What if Gabby sees me? Or what if Annie herself opens her eyes? That's all she'd have to do.'

Before any more thoughts assaulted her amoral mind, her heart skipped a beat. And then she knew what she had to do. She gave in to her impulse and seized her moment. She licked her left index, until she could feel the saliva dripping off of her half-red-half-white nail. She slowly slid her hands underneath the blanket, and then with the two other fingers, dragged Annie's leggings a couple inches down from her hips. She buried her hand underneath her leggings,

and then without a second's hesitation, she plunged her finger deep into Annie's asshole.

At first she heard a fleshy 'pop'. She saw Annie's eyebrows tighten, but no other movements. Angelina started sweating hard. She was steaming at the face, her body moist with bathwater. Her finger felt warm and wet. It was being marinated in Annie's anal juices. She inserted it deeper into her ass. A few seconds later, she could feel a bout of hot air spray over and around her index. It was a juicy fart, nullified before it could reach its apex. She expected some degree of friction, but Annie's wet anus offered excessive lubrication. It felt like putting your finger through a honey-soaked donut hole. And honey soaked it was. She bent her thumb under her palm until she could just reach Annie's hymen. Once she could feel her flesh, she started pressing and massaging at her moist pussy. It felt like a wet lucid dream.