The Springston Fart Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the wetness stopped...and the hardness began as her index felt something sticky. Considering the circumstances, She knew it was nothing more than a stray piece of sloppy turd pressing against her nail. In her horny trance, she contemplated digging deeper but she heard sounds coming from the bathroom behind her.

Suddenly the door opened and Gabby entered the room. Her hair was considerably drier, but harder to make out in the dim hallway light. She went over to flip on the light switches at the end of the wall.

"You look like you need a towel or two Angelina."

"He-heh. I'll let the wind wash my face tonight."

"Oh you overestimate my driving. I'm slow as a grandma by night. Can't speed too much around potholes."

She noticed Angelina was holding the journal with only one of her hands. The other, she placed behind herself. The small sparkle of suspicion fainted as Gabby ascribed the whole affair to an itchy back. Nevertheless, she went downstairs to pack up her stuff. Angelina was alone again. But she decided to stop while she was ahead and ended her brief moment of dark non-consensual intimacy with a pat on Annie's blanket clad butt. The absence of a fart conveyed that Annie was truly sound asleep.

Angelina smiled faintly, and switched off the lights before heading out. 'What is happening to me?' she thought, as she descended down the silver lined steps.

The key to the Vespa was placed at the center of the family tea-poy in the living room, alongside three glasses of orange juice. Two full. One empty. Tina was browsing her phone in a pair of grey sweats and sweaters. They packed up their bags, put on their shoes and hurriedly gulped down the gracious beverages.

"I guess this is it Tina. We'll be out of your hair, and back with your scooter first thing in the morning."

"Attagirls"

"We're tired now, but you better not spare a single detail tomorrow. Right Angelina?"

"Yes. Not a single detail. Keep us updated on the Ryan situation." she said in a cutesy tone.

"Only If my vespa's in the garage before sunrise, you gossipy girls. now off you go."

5

The garage door opened dramatically to reveal the vehicle that would haul them to their homes for the night. The chlorophyte green Vespa was shiny as ever. The sleek strips of chrome surrounding the head and the handles made the headlamps feel almost unnecessary. Nevertheless, they slipped on their helmets and jumped on the leather seats. Gabby was worried the Lululemons might not leave much to the imagination, while Angelina was worried about splitting them in two if they ran over a stray pothole. She was also worried about the gradually growing wet spot in her crotch. She had been feeling half euphoric ever since she shut the door to Annie's bedroom. Every step she took afterwards twisted her loins and gave her a mad spike of residual ecstacy that she barely managed to contain. One foot in fantasy and another in reality. Only the ride home could calm her down.

Gabby slid in the key and turned the lock. Headlights flashed on and coated the front lawn in bright yellow light. The engine revved up smoothly. She beeped the horn at Tina, who replied with a wave. Two revs later, they rocketed out of the gates and into the dimly lit streets ahead. Angelina wrapped her right hand around Gabby's tummy. The other she kept close to herself. She could feel the wind thrashing her hair back. Atleast the parts of it that weren't covered by the helmet. As she looked up at the sky, she could make out one or two glimmering stars. Blinking streetlamps sweeped in and out of her view once every two seconds.

Her thoughts were affixed on Annie and what she did to her. And what she could have done. She knew she'd spend the rest of the night thinking about what she could have done. It felt so wrong and yet that was precisely what sparked the flames in the first place. 'Couldn't keep my lust in check. Not even for one damn second.'

She looked at her left index. The suspension of the moving scooter, coupled with the wind made it hard to focus initially, but once she brought the finger to her face, she could see it clear as day. An oily golden-brown wet goop. Annie's assjuice dripping down her nail. It felt thick. A faintly dense spot of dark brown could be seen at the very top. That was the poop that mushed against the very forefinger, that unbeknownst to Annie, popped the cherry of her anal virginity. She brought it closer and closer to her nose and tried to sniff it. Most of the scent eroded in the wind, but she could smell a sharp fecal punch somewhere in there.

'Oh what the hell.' She put the wet finger in her mouth and before she knew it, she was sucking on it like a lolipop.

It tasted like anything but. She was somewhat relieved to find out that it didn't taste as foul as it smelled. It actually had a sweet tint to it. 'like pepsi and poop.' She wanted to relish the flavor until the end of time and suck on her little finger like a cat trying to lick its paws clean. She rolled it around and around in her mouth. She couldn't get enough. She was loosing up from the waist down and for an instant, her eyes rolled to the back of her head in a fit of erotic ecstasy. Drops of saliva dripped down her lips.

Unfortunately the first pothole was felt before it could be seen. It caught both of them by surprise and shook up the scooter. The faint vibration from the engine coupled with the road bumps were not doing Angelina's crotch any favors. And the wheels dipping under and above the obstruction sent their legging clad asses into a jiggling fit.

Her grip on Gabby tightened.

As crazy as today was, It was going to be a bumpy ride home...