The Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" she yelped out. "Please turn it off!"

"What information did you send to the CIA?"

She couldn't take the pain any longer. "I found out who the mole is! The mole in the CIA."

Mikhail turned off the machine, releasing her from the pain. Elizabeth's body slumped over, shaking and crying from the pain and from the newness of seeing the man she cared for being so cruel to her.

"What else did you send? What plans?"

She took a shuddering sigh, resigning herself to him. "The locations of your drop-off sites, the missile plans, and the homes you were planning to purchase in Washington, D.C., to house everyone involved in the intelligence attack."

His eyebrows raised in evident surprise. "I didn't tell you about the homes," he said. "Where did you get that information from?"

She paused, not wanting to respond to that question, and he immediately pressed the knob on the machine, turning it up to increase the electricity. Elizabeth screamed again as the pain coursed through her body, twisting her body in an attempt to get the rod out of her throbbing pussy. Mikhail held it in place, shouting back at her.

"Answer me!"

"I looked through your things," she said. "Every day, I would find things you brought back and copy them."

Mikhail looked infuriated, but he turned off the machine. "So," he said. "That's why you were so keen to see my home and to be with me. You just needed information out of me. You're a stupid bitch, you know that? Nothing better than a street whore."

He slowly rose and stepped closer to Elizabeth, unzipping his uniform pants. Unzipping the zipper of his dark green uniform pants. He reached into the opening and pulled out his erect dick.

"Suck my cock, capitalist slut," he said. She said nothing as his cock pressed against her lips, and she knew better than to keep them closed. She slowly opened her mouth, and he sunk himself into her cheek. She swirled her tongue around it, her body reacting instinctively to having a cock in her mouth and a rod still sitting in her moistened pussy. Mikhail moaned as he slid his engorged cock in and out of her mouth.

"Fuck," he groaned. "They teach their sluts well in America. Was this part of your training?" He pushed himself deeper into her, and she gagged slightly on his length.

"I'll need to know a bit more before I pass you on to the Kremlin," he continued, putting his hand on the back of her head to control how deep into her mouth he thrust. "There must be more of you here. You all travel in packs. Besides your pick-up, who else is here?" He pulled himself out of her mouth, giving her the opportunity to respond.

"There's nobody else," she said, her lips covered in saliva.

It was the wrong answer. Mikhail let out a long string of curses as he stepped back and tugged at the rope on her breasts, leaving a dry burn on her skin. He did the same to the ties on her ankles, releasing them, then let the ropes on her wrists slacken.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking down at the red sores that were left behind.

"Turn around," said Mikhail, pulling out the soaked rod from her pussy.

She did as she was told, her legs feeling like jello as she maneuvered herself out of the chair and turned her body around. Because her hands were still attached to the chair arms with rope, she was forced to keep herself bent over with her arms crossed over one another.

"Tell me who else," he asked again.

She braced herself. She couldn't let him know that the shoemaker was an American. He was only a week away from retiring after years of living in the Soviet Union. She couldn't let the old man die. "There is nobody else," she said.

With those words, his hands came down on her bare ass in a hard slap. She winced and jumped at the pain. "You're a slow learner, aren't you? Tell me who else is here."

"I've told you. Nobody."

He grabbed her by the waist, leaning in closer to her, pressing his dick against her cunt, then, without warning, he thrust himself violently inside of her. Elizabeth gasped at the sheer size, barely able to take the pain. He pulled at her hair, keeping her head up as he pummeled her. Tears made their way out of her eyes again.

"I'm sorry, Mikhail," she mumbled as her body rocked with each stroke. "I'm so, so, sorry."

"Are you?" he asked, pulling his cock out as he panted. "You betrayed me."

"I had no choice," she said with a gasp.

He turned her body around, her wrists getting redder from the ropes. He lifted her up, putting her feet on the chair so that she was hoisted up higher, her pussy swelling as it spread open. He inserted her again, thrusting harder than before, the angle putting him so deep inside of her, she could barely breathe. She turned her head up, her eyes focusing on the stone ceiling.

"Look at me," said to her. She snapped her attention back to him, their gazes meeting. He dug his heels into the ground to keep his balance as he fucked her hard, his hand rubbing her stomach, then moving up to her chest. He groped her breasts, pulling forcefully at her sore nipples, then brought his hand up to her neck.

"Everything we had I thought was real," he said, not missing a beat of his stroke. His hand found the base of her neck, and he gripped the sides, slightly cutting off her breath so that she wouldn't talk back. "I cared about you so much. I loved you."

He let go of her neck, and she immediately sobbed out, "I loved you too."

He paused, confused by this declaration. He felt her pussy clamp up around his manhood as those words aroused him further.

"I'm not lying, Mikhail," she said. "I fell in love with you after our first days together. Part of the plan was to poison you, but I couldn't do it."

Mikhail kept his eyes on hers. Elizabeth silently pleaded with him, and she even broke out a small smile. "I wanted to be with you, but how could I? I started my life with you as a lie, but I fell in love with you."

The moment was too much for Mikhail to take. The anger washed away from his face, and he leaned in to take her in for a kiss as he slowly pumped himself into her. Elizabeth kissed him back, hungrily, moaning as her pussy accepted him.

"Show me," he murmured into her ear as he pushed himself harder into her tightening cunt. "Show me that you love me."

At his deep whisper, Elizabeth's hot slit clenched around his dick, and she came hard around his cock. Her body shuddered with spasms as the pulsations of the organism rocked her body in waves. She arched her back in pleasure as he slammed her hips into his. Mikhail was not far behind her. The sensation of the woman he loved writhing in pleasure sent him over the edge. He shoved himself into her wetness as far as he could, and he erupted, filling her up with his load. He staggered backward after she finished, and she collapsed back onto the chair, her body relaxing.

"My love," he said, running his hand down her cheek softly. "I-I don't even know what to say."

She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him gently. "What about I love you?"

"I love you," he said, smiling. "I love you so much that I want to take you away from here."

"Then take me," she said.

"Where?"

"Anywhere. Mexico, Brazil...anywhere, as long as it's far from here and you're with me."

12