The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III. SEXUAL FAVORS DON'T COUNT

The next morning, Addison called and we arranged to meet at three in the afternoon. She had to first wrap up things for a couple of other 'real estate' clients so she could focus on 'finding me the right place'.

Later that morning, my cell rang and I didn't recognize the number. "This is Ethan," I answered.

"Hi Ethan, it's me. Are you busy? Am I interrupting anything?" the sweet voice on the phone asked.

"Hi, Sara. No, I can talk."

She started, "Ethan, I know you probably don't want to talk to me. And I don't blame you. But after running into you yesterday, I got to thinking. It's been...a long time...I feel terrible about how things went, how I...what I did to you. And it may not be possible, but I would like to see if we could maybe get together and try to put the past behind us...maybe be friends...This probably wasn't a good idea. I just thought..."

She paused again; I knew waiting for me to say something. I thought about what Addison said, "We need the intel."

"Well, um, I'm busy this afternoon, but I guess we could meet for drinks, later. How about six at Two Fools?"

"Really? Sure, that would be great. I'll see you at six, then. Thank you, Ethan, thank you. Bye."

I met Addison at another property, this time in Ventana Ranch, and we ended up in the home's study. I told her about Sara's call and my meeting with her.

"Oh, good," she said, while rocking back and forth from one foot to another. "Damn, I gotta pee. Be right back," she chuckled, making a bee line for the bathroom.

A minute later, I heard her holler, "Ethan, no damn toilet paper. Be a dear and see if there's some elsewhere in the house...or a paper towel, a leaf, anything."

"Okay," I hollered back. I found some in an upstairs bathroom -- toilet paper, no leaves -- and brought it to her door.

"Got some," I said through the door.

"Well bring it here. I'm stuck on the toilet," she groused.

"Um, okay," I entered and handed her the roll, then quickly exited and returned to the study. I heard her chuckle.

When Addison returned, she immediately apprised me of what she had learned.

"Your wife got into trouble a few months ago. She was involved in a car accident. She had been drinking. A young man was seriously injured. She was facing felony charges and a huge lawsuit from the family. Her boss contacted the people I spoke of. They belong to a big syndicate that runs different illicit operations around the country. They're low profile and well connected. Bottom line -- very dangerous. Anyway, they agreed to help her, obviously because she could make it worth their while.

They paid off the family and the young man, approximately four million dollars, and got the felony charges dropped, not even a drunk driving conviction; so, a judge had to get paid off, too. Bottom line is, she's in deep, and if she doesn't deliver..." Addison drew a line across her throat, "And of course, they won't stop at her."

She saw the concern on my face, the fear, "Don't worry, Ethan, I will protect you. We'll figure this out."

"Thank you, Addison."

"You don't have to thank me."

"Hell, I'd kiss you if..."

"Okay," she said, coolly.

"Figure of speech," I quickly replied.

"No, I mean, you could kiss me. I wouldn't mind."

Surprised, I stammered, "Would that be appropriate? I mean, um, I'm your client..."

"Appropriate's not the issue. Ethical is the issue. You going to report me? Of course, if you don't find me attractive...but I know you do."

"I think you're beautiful. But I just thought..."

"What? That I'm celibate? We've already established I'm not a lesbian. Relax, Ethan. Listen, we weren't followed, I just thought we could..."

I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to me. She easily broke my hold, not sure how, and wrapped her arms around neck, pulling me down, beating me to the kiss.

Wow, she could kiss. Her long, slender tongue immediately invaded my mouth and I reciprocated, all the time wondering, what the hell brought this on.

She broke the kiss, "I suppose you're wondering what brought this on?"

"Um, yes."

"You're a hunk. I'm very attracted to you, and I haven't had sex in over a month. It's only 3:30; I thought we could make good use of the time."

"Here, now?" I stammered.

"Not here, silly. Let's find a bed, and yes, now!" she growled, grabbing my hand.

We raced upstairs and opened doors till we found a large bed that apparently suited her; then she started stripping her clothes off, letting them fall to the floor as she went. Naked, she stood beside the bed, allowing me to look over her gorgeous, compact body.

Solid, but sexy -- barefoot, she stood a petite 5'-4" and probably 120 pounds, with almost no body fat. Her lean, 'V'-shaped torso was blessed with plump, full 'B'-cups that sat up proudly on her chest -- just a nominal pout to them. Her torso was solid, muscular, with a hard, flat stomach, and on the left side, starting at the base of her rib cage was a significant five-inch linear scar. Her arms were well-muscled, but not like a body builder, and she had sleek, powerful legs with thighs that looked like they could crack walnuts. I know, it's a hackneyed phrase, but oh, so appropriate. Her slightly pronounced pelvic mound was crowned with dense, brown pubic hair groomed in a neat, trim 'V'. Her hips had sufficient flair to balance her overall form, sexy, sensuous, slightly curvaceous, but not quite an hour-glass shape -- altogether, she reminded me of a shapely version of a gymnast. As I looked her up and down, she playfully turned, bringing her backside into view. Her muscular back sported two prominent scars, a nasty, jagged two-inch one over the right shoulder blade, and a small, round pucker centered on the lower-left part of her back. The highlight was her world-class, medium-sized butt, whose muscular cheeks defied description -- just awesome.

She slowly turned back, facing me, and looked down at her body, "I know it's not as voluptuous as your beloved, and if you're a 'tits guy', I certainly can't compete, but will it do?" she joked.

"Addison, you are beautiful, stunning. You take my breath away."

Hands on hips, she smiled and nodded, "Then get to it; let's see the goods...I fantasized about you last night," she added, seductively.

I had been standing, immobile, slack-jawed, mesmerized. I've been with a fair number of women, of many shapes and sizes, but none had anything on Addison.

I broke from my reverie and undressed. Addison crawled on the bed, her taut muscles flexing. She positioned herself in the center and leaned back against the head board, hands behind her neck, knees akimbo. This exposed her diminutive vulva in a lurid, delightful fashion. Even from this distance, I could see her small, modest-sized labia, and petite, delicate vaginal lips.

I was on my way to an erection by the time I reached my shorts. Addison had been eyeing me the whole time, smiling, nodding her approval. I do have a pretty good body.

I pulled my boxer-briefs down, and she lustily exclaimed, "You don't disappoint, Ethan. Get over here."

I crawled on the bed and sat, facing her, legs folded underneath me, my nearly-erect member pointing straight out.

She reached and grasped the shaft, "Okay, I'm hot and ready for this," she nodded at my cock, "but little sis is not quite ready for that big boy..."

"Don't worry, I got that," I said as I grabbed her ankles, spread her legs, and pulled her down onto the bed. I immediately went to work on her gorgeous, diminutive vulva. Everything about it was diminutive, including her small, slender outer labia, which were groomed smooth, and her slender, petite inner labia and small vagina. I was certain she was going to be very snug.

I scooted down, slipped my hands under her hips and tilted her up to better engage her sex, gently licking her lips with just the tip of my tongue. In reaction to her responses, I quickly increased pressure, and began probing her opening. Then I flattened my tongue and swept from her little pinkish-tan pucker up to her hooded, not yet visible clit. As I worked, she cooed, contracted her muscles and her hips twitched.

When I licked her anus, her hips jerked, and she grunted, "Oh fuck, that was nice."

All the while, I was holding her in place, my hands cupping her amazingly firm, muscular butt cheeks. Holding her ass high off the bed for good access, I began probing, first her vagina, then her anal pucker, poking my tongue in as far as I could.

The more I worked her, the more she responded, constantly contracting her stomach muscles and jinking her hips. Soon, she was cooing a constant litany of expletives, moans and groans.

Then, "Damn, baby, you give the best cunny! Mmm, ungh, damn, mmm, sweet, ohhh, o-o-okay. Ethan, baby, I'm ready. Let's try that big pole in my twat, but go easy."

I loved her frank, bawdy banter. I dropped her ass to the bed and scooted up with my knees outside her hips. She bent her knees slightly and placed her small feet on my shoulders. I gathered moisture on my fat head from her slippery wet lips. She was nodding as I pushed forward.

"Oh fuck, get it in, shove it in!" she urged, voice quavering.

I pushed past her tight opening, thrusting all the way in with one, slow stroke, delightfully bottoming just before my groin encountered hers. Combined with her incredibly-snug vaginal sheath, it was a sublime feeling.

I began with long, slow thrusts, to allow her to adjust to my girth.

"No, no, baby, get to it. I'm going to cum fast! You've got me worked up, in high heat. Fuck me, Ethan!'

I needed no further encouragement, and began ratcheting my hips, pounding her forcefully. She didn't misspeak, her body began twitching almost immediately, stomach muscles tightening, hips jerking.

"Grab my tits, pinch hard, I'm cumming," she growled.

I increased my speed and shortened my thrusts as I felt my scrotum contract, my own climax imminent. I was now pounding her with abandon, her small body shaking like a rag doll.

She began chanting, "Oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh-fuck...AH-FUCK-YE-ES-SSS..." and came explosively, hips jerking over and over, torso curled up, stomach muscles straining, face and decolletage, flushed red.

One last thrust, buried deep, I came in strong bursts, emptying my balls in her spasming tunnel. Spent, I fell forward, smothering her small body. She dropped her legs, and powered me over on my back and sat up, my cock still pulsing inside her vagina in post-coital spasms.

She was grinning from ear to ear, "You fucking stud. That was the best climax I've had in a long time. Shit, I'm still coming down. Mmm, fuck, nice." She rocked forward and kissed me, my cock slipping free from the grip of her vagina.

She started kissing her way down my body, licking and nibbling my nipples and distributing butterfly kisses down my chest and abs till she reached my shiny, wet cock. She surprised me by taking my semi-flaccid member and cleaning it with her mouth and tongue.

Seductively, in a low, husky voice she murmured, "I can taste your cum and my pussy juice on your cock, lover."

Said cock lurched in response to deed and word. She grinned up at me and continued licking and sucking. My cock started hardening and she began jacking it with her hand and sucking on the head until it was fully engorged, again. Then she climbed up and straddled my hips, aligning her vaginal opening with my cockhead. Our combined fluids leaked out of her vagina at the moment oozing down onto my cock and her hand.

"Lubrication," she grinned, and unceremoniously impaled herself on my now rock-hard pole.

"Aghh, fuck!" she yelped as she bottomed out.

She rode me masterfully, using her powerful legs to control the pace and intensity of our coupling. For several minutes she rode me to her climax, cumming on me, shuddering and spasming, cussing and growling, possessed with her intense, prolonged orgasm. She finished and collapsed on me, sweating and panting.

"Fuck, I'm sated, lover. Thank you, thank you...You didn't cum again. Saving it for the ex, in case duty calls?" she joked.

"I doubt I'd be up to it, but we'll see," I replied.

"Bullshit, stud," she remarked. grinning.

We took a luxurious shower together, embracing, kissing; both sated.

It was time for me to get to the pub and a meeting I was reluctant to attend. But I knew it was necessary.

After we dressed, she went to her valise and pulled out a pen, "Put this in your shirt pocket. It's a microphone. It has a good range. I'll shadow you and watch your other 'shadowers'. If the opportunity comes up, go home with her...No. Get her to come to your home. I will get your house set up. Go with whatever happens. The more she talks, the better. Let her think she's having an effect on you. Act vulnerable, whatever."

"Set up? You mean surveillance, right?"

"Yes, of course. We need to gather as much as we can, and I need to keep an eye on you, just in case she tries to drug you or something."

"Good grief," I exclaimed.

"Ethan, I'll be close, to intervene if anything goes awry. I can handle it. I am very experienced," she said matter-of-factly.

"What kind of 'experienced'? And where did you get your experience? I'm not thinking at 'P.I. school'."

"Ethan, I worked for a department in the CIA for 10 years. So, I know stuff. I can protect you, okay?"

"You were a spy? What, doing Black Ops?"

"Let's just say I worked in some 'highly sensitive' operations that required certain 'skill sets', okay? The point is, I can help you and I'm in my element here. I just want you to be confident that I'll have your back so you can do what is needed. Ethan, this isn't going away. They're going to get what they want, unless we find a way to stop them. And even if they get what they want, they will still feel compelled to get rid of you and Sara. That's the way this stuff works."

"I trust you Addison. And I'll do what I have to. It's just kind of overwhelming."

She took my hand and squeezed it, "You'll be fine. And I know this is a lot to absorb all at once, but we have to approach this with all the seriousness that it warrants."

I acknowledged, "Understood. We're playing for keeps."

"You'll get my 'A'-game, Ethan. We need yours, too, though, big guy."

"You got it," I said, with more resolve than I actually felt.

"Good man. Okay, we need to wrap this up. Here, this is a burner phone. I'll only call you on this. Now, I'll get your house ready. You meet Sara, and get what you can out of her...without being obvious."

"Thanks, Addison," I said sincerely.

"No worries, just be careful...you haven't paid me anything, yet," she remarked and gave me a sweet but brief kiss, then grinned, "and sexual favors don't count!"

IV. THE EX-WIFE

When I got to the pub, Sara was already there. My ex-truck was in the parking lot. When I entered the pub, she was already at a table and watching for me. She saw me and waved me over.

As I approached, she stood and reached to hug me, then awkwardly tried to turn it into a handshake when I guess my body language betrayed my feelings. I quickly reached and hugged her. She gripped me, firmly. I could feel her trembling; and I was very aware of her body pressed against me.

"Thank you for coming," she said nervously as we sat down across from each other, "I wasn't sure you would show."

She continued, "I wouldn't have blamed you if you didn't, but..."

I reached for her hand, "Sara, let's leave that at the door, so to speak. Let's just start from here, have a couple drinks and a pleasant time, okay?"

She nodded, tears immediately appearing on her cheeks.

I squeezed her hand, "Hey, I hated you for, well you know what for, but I've tried to get past that. I did get over you," I said, then smiled, "It was hard, though. You're a lot to get over."

She choked, "Oh Ethan, I was so foolish." She pulled tissues from her purse, wiping away tears, trying to regain her composure.

"You're beautiful as ever," I said to change the subject.

"Oh, I look like hell," she laughed as she closed her purse.

"Is something wrong?" I ventured.

"Oh, nothing I want to get into now," she quickly deflected, "Like you said, let's have a nice time."

We chatted, dancing around sensitive topics, and drank our beers. Every once in a while, it felt like old times, but then, the bad memories would intrude and I would have to make a concerted effort to maintain the pleasant banter. We had sat and talked for well over an hour, and Sara caught me looking at my watch.

"Do you need to go? I'm sorry. Am I keeping you from a date?" Sara asked, maybe fishing, maybe sincerely. I wasn't sure.

"No, no date. I'm not seeing anyone right now, if you're asking."

"Sorry, I was curious," she admitted.

"No, that's fine. I have dated some, but nobody special...and I'm a little cautious."

"Ethan, if you want to go, I'll understand."

"No, I was just realizing I'm getting hungry, and I don't think I can handle any more alcohol on an empty stomach. What about you?" I asked, formulating a plan.

"Actually, now that you mention it, I'm starving, and you're right about the alcohol. No more for me. We could order; the food's still good here," she suggested, tentatively.

She obviously wanted the evening to continue.

"Actually, I was thinking of ordering a pizza to take home. I'm kind of tired of the noise and all the people. You could join me...at my home, if you want?"

"Really? I'd love too," she replied, eyes lighting up, "As long as I'm not intruding. I mean, please don't think you have to do this to be polite."

"Don't be silly. Honestly, I'm enjoying your company. I admit, I had mixed feelings about seeing you. But this has been nice, and I think it's time we both had some closure. I know I need to get past some things."

She nodded, tears starting to flow again, "Sorry," she snuffled and gave a half smile.

"Then, it's settled. There's a great 'mom and pop' place near my home. I'll call it in and we can pick it up on the way. Extra-large, the usual?"

"Yes, perfect," she smiled.

Sara followed me home, and I wondered if she already knew where I lived. After we arrived and parked, I got out, fetched the pizza, and Sara joined me heading to the house.

She remarked, "Oh, this is nice. How long have you had this place?"

I wanted to say, "Since you kicked my ass to the curb!"

"A little over a year and a half. It's small, but it has a large, well-landscaped backyard and a good-sized pool. It's very comfortable," I answered as I fumbled with the door lock. That's when I realized how nervous I was. This wasn't the same as the safety of a public venue. The woman who had nearly destroyed me, and was possibly endangering my life at this moment, was about to enter my private home with me.

As I let us in, the burner phone vibrated. It was a text. I went in, set the pizza down, and checked the message.

Everything is set.

Back yard is covered, too.

You're doing great.

She wants to talk.

Until that moment, I'd forgot about the pen in my pocket, and that Addison was listening in...and would be watching. But I had to put that out of my mind.

"Everything okay?" Sara asked, observing me reading the text.

"Oh yeah, just a reminder about a business appointment," I lied.

"Make yourself at home. I'll get some drinks."

"Can I see out back?" she asked.

"Sure. It's a nice night. If you like, we can have our pizza on the patio," I offered.

She smiled, brightly, "That sounds great."

I pointed the way to the patio door and she headed out.

When I joined her, she was relaxing in a patio chair, shoes kicked off and her cornflower-blue, demi-jacket was draped over the back of a chair. She was wearing a diaphanous, pale-blue blouse, with a sheer bra underneath, which did little to hide her attributes. I saw now why she never removed the jacket in the pub. Her full, barely hidden breasts would have caused a stir. With her legs crossed, her wrap skirt, which matched her jacket, opened to reveal a lot of her long, shapely legs. I felt an old, familiar stirring, unwelcomed, but inevitable.