The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ethan, I gotta go. You guys hang out here; go swimming; fuck like rabbits, whatever. I'll see you all later at our real estate appointment. I gotta split. I have a lot of shit to do, and not enough time."

Curious, I asked, "What about the neighbors? No trouble getting past them?"

She asked, "Have you met them?"

"When I first moved in; not in a long while, though."

"The house is vacant. I stopped by twice earlier and rang. Nobody home and there were a couple yellowed fliers and a months-old newspaper on the porch."

She walked to the end fence, up and over and was gone.

I took a sip of my drink, studying Sara's face, her posture. She looked like she was seconds away from becoming uncorked.

"Sara, I need you to know, Addison was right, I still have feelings for you. And making love to you was, well, it was special, okay?"

She nodded.

"I need you to do a couple things for me. The first thing I want you to do is: Don't dwell on the past -- not our past; not the trouble you got into; nor to where it has us, right now. Second: Don't dwell on the future, either. Whatever happens, we will deal with it together..."

"Together? Ethan, you mean that?" and started bawling. I wrapped her in my arms and held her until she calmed down.

THE END OF PART ONE

Next:

PART TWO -- ONE WAY TICKET