The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know she saw me looking, but said nothing, as she took an offered slice of pizza.

I sat caddy-corner from her and looked out at the pool.

Fiddling with a slice of pizza, and without making eye contact, she said, "Thank you, Ethan, for this...and for being so decent. You are being too good to me, better than I deserve. Of course, you always were too good for me. I knew that then, and I know it now."

"Sara, don't go there. Let's enjoy the evening and the setting."

"The backyard is beautiful, and a lot bigger than you would expect from the front of the house. The pool looks fabulous," she bubbled.

"Yeah, it's one of the reasons I bought the house. The pool is long enough for short laps."

She nodded, continuing to eat. We sat in silence and polished off most of the pizza.

"It's a beautiful evening, but kind of warm," she commented.

"Yes, and we're out of soda," I said, getting up and heading in.

"Ethan, would it be okay if I took a dip?"

"Sure, help yourself," I said, over my shoulder.

When I returned with fresh sodas, Sara was already in the pool, her clothes neatly laid over the back of a patio chair, and her bra and panties lying on the seat. What the hell was she wearing? "Oh, that's not good," I thought. My other head didn't express the same sentiment. I tried to erase the image of a naked, wet Sara rising out of the pool and sauntering up to me -- with little success.

"Um, did you want the soda?" I asked lamely.

"Could you bring it to me?" she asked, and shyly added, "I didn't have...well, anything to put on, so I just got in...and I guess it's kind of silly, but I'm a little embarrassed to..."

"No, I'll bring it," I quickly offered.

She stayed about half-way down the pool, where it was deep enough to stay submerged, elbows propped on the pool edge. I squatted down and handed her the glass.

She thanked me and took a long swallow, tipping her chin back. I was inexorably drawn to the sight of her large breasts, half floating on the surface of the water, aureoles teasingly breaking the surface. She has magnificent breasts, full 'D'-cups, with only the requisite sag breasts that size have if they're real, and hers are -- 100-percent home grown. She finished the soda and handed the glass back to me, wiping her lips, her incredibly sensual lips. My semi-aroused penis remembered them and twitched -- noticeably, apparently.

Sara noticed. She quickly looked away and acted like she didn't see.

"Why don't you join me?" she asked, playing a hand across the surface of the water, "The water's divine, just cool enough to be refreshing."

"Mm, I don't think that's a good idea," I replied, meaning it, in spite of what Big Ethan was indicating.

In a small voice, and not looking at me, Sara continued, "Ethan, I haven't been with anyone in a long time. I promise you. And, seeing you, I can't help it, I can't keep from...please...I'll beg if you want, but I want to be with you..." she looked up, her eyes revealing that she was being truthful, that it wasn't just a ploy; although, it could have been a ploy, too. Big Ethan won out. I guess there was never any doubt how this was going to go, no matter how much I tried to pretend otherwise.

I started removing my clothes, depositing them on a chaise. Even though I had been married to this woman for seven years, I was actually feeling a little shy. And I was very aware that she was watching me undress the whole time. As I pulled my boxer-briefs down, my now very swollen member flopped out, not erect yet, but a light breeze would finish the job.

"Ethan," Sara shyly remarked, "You are the most handsome man I ever..."

"What? Fucked?" I thought, but didn't say.

"...I've ever known," she finished. I was certain she was going to say, "I ever slept with." But that didn't dissuade my libido. I remembered what Addison had said, "revenge sex." Okay, as good of an excuse as any.

I slipped into the pool and she was on me instantly, wrapping one arm around me, pressing her big, pillowy breasts against my chest, pulling my head down with her hand on my neck. I wrapped her up in my arms and we kissed like we had never been apart. It was disconcerting. It felt wonderful, and at the same time, it reminded me of what I had lost, what she had robbed me of; but I was not in control of the situation anymore.

I slid my hands down and found her full, round butt cheeks and cupped them, squeezing them and pulling her into me, pressing her pelvis against me. My dick was trapped against her leg, and she reached down and levered it up between us, then pressed back firmly against me, all the while, continuing our passionate kiss.

"Can we...will you take me to your bed? I want to be with you, make love to you, not just have..."

I scooped her up in my arms and headed for the steps. She buried her face in the crook of my neck, sobbing lightly.

I couldn't negotiate the French doors at the entrance to the house, so I gently put her on her feet and opened the door. Still dripping wet, we entered the house, holding hands, with her trailing behind me. I led her to the master bath and pulled a towel down and started drying her. She raised her arms and her pendulous breasts lifted in response. But what I noticed was her ribcage. It was more prominent than it used to be, and her hipbones were more evident. She had lost at least 10 pounds since I last saw her nude body. She didn't look bad, but a little anorexic. When I knelt down to dry her legs, she put her hands in my hair and pushed my face into her plush bush. Sara has a thick, rich mound of curly blond hair -- yes, natural breasts and a natural blonde. Her womanly scent invaded my nostrils and only served to heighten my excitement. I kissed her bush and continued drying her, then stood to dry myself.

She took the towel from me and started drying my body.

"Ethan," she whispered, "you have the most fabulous..." she stopped, but continued drying me. When she finished my legs, she laid the towel aside.

With one hand, she grasped the shaft of my erection and slipped my cock head between her full lips, drawing it into her deep, warm mouth. After a few moments, I pulled her up and hugged her nude body to me, kissing her again. She never released my cock, slowly dragging her hand up and down the shaft.

"Take me to bed, Ethan."

When we got on the bed, it was all so familiar, like no time had elapsed since the last time we made love. Sara fluffed a pillow and laid back, spreading her long legs, inviting me to give her oral. She is not naturally moist and it takes a little to get her going. Fortunately for me, I love performing cunnilingus, and fortunately for her, I'm damn good at it. As I worked her familiar vulva, I couldn't help but compare her to Addison, her attributes still fresh in my mind. Sara is quite different, slightly more pronounced labia, longer, fuller lips, a more prominent clitoris -- beautifully and alluringly different.

As I worked her lips, I lightly nibbled and sucked, then engaged her now evident clit. She responded with soft, loving words of encouragement, very familiar to me, and quite different from Addison's bawdy banter.

"I'm ready, lover," she whispered, releasing my hair.

I crawled up and positioned myself, grasping my cock and pressing it to her vagina. My hand was trembling, nerves, excitement or both. I rubbed the head around her opening, gathering moisture, then pressed forward. Sara brought her heals up and hooked them around my buttocks, providing pressure and guidance for how deep, how fast. As soon as my cockhead spread her vaginal opening enough to enter, her body responded in a familiar manner, curling forward as she immediately forced me deeper, spurring me her with her heals.

"Ohhh, yes, ungh, now, baby..." she moaned, as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

I slowly pushed all the way in, relishing the feel of her warm, snug tunnel, until my cockhead pressed against her cervix and our pelvises met -- a divine feeling. I became fully engorged.

Looking down into her eyes, I saw tears welling up again. She was nodding, grunting, "Mm hmm, mmm, fuck me, honey. I want to cum with you, like we..."

I let her unfinished sentence hang in the air without comment and started my slow, deep thrusts, gradually increasing speed and intensity. Her vaginal muscles immediately responded, gently contracting and releasing. Occasionally her hips would twitch in response to my thrusts. I started thrusting in earnest and she was nodding and moaning, cooing in the husky register she adopts when she is excited.

"Mm, oh, un huh...Oh yes, faster...You fill me so nicely, so full, ungh, oh...I'm going to cum soon. I can't hold...ungh, hold off. Oh, baby, fuck me, fuck me now!" she exclaimed, expressing urgency.

I began jacking my hips faster and smacking against her cervix harder and harder. Suddenly her hips started jinking as she mounted her climax. Her body was now shaking in response to my increased thrusting, big breasts dancing on her chest, jiggling up and down.

"Gonna cum! Gonna cum!" she exclaimed, and I immediately started pounding her, ratcheting my hips faster and faster -- bam, bam, bam..."

"Oh-h-h-h...Fu-u-uck-Ba-a-by! UH-UH-UNGH-YE-E-ES-S-S-S...EE-E-E-E!" She squealed as her climax slammed into her.

I would have stopped and rode it out with her, but I couldn't. I was out of control and just kept thrusting, on fire, my own climax rapidly building, then, seconds later, I exploded, cumming in quick, hot bursts, filling her spasming tunnel. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, tucking her head up next to mine, breasts mashed into my chest as I spasmed and jerked. Then, together, we collapsed on the bed, huffing and sweating. I was going to lift my weight off her, but she was frozen to me, body still jerking spasmodically.

Finally, I felt her legs relax and fall to the bed, but when I tried to lift up, she clung to me; so, I rolled us over, putting her on top of me and we lay prone like that for several minutes. I ran my hands down her firm, muscled back, and over her fabulous, full buttocks, relishing the feel of her.

Gradually, she released her death grip, lifted up and engaged me in a soft, tender kiss. Then, she raised up enough to gaze into my eyes, a troubled look on her face.

"Why? Why did I..."

I shushed her with a finger to her lips, "Kiss me."

Gradually, we made our way to the shower, and silently, lovingly bathed each other, exploring our familiar bodies as if for the first time.

We returned to bed. She spooned against me and we fell asleep that way.

V. THE CONFRONTATION

I awakened around three a.m. to take an urgent piss. My burner phone rang in the kitchen. I cut off my stream and dashed naked to grab it.

"Ethan, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt your peeing. I had to call..."

"You heard me?" I interrupted.

"Yes, and saw. I have the house bugged, remember?"

"Yeah, just slipped my...You heard...watched us...earlier?"

"Of course, studly, no choice...Well, I could have closed my eyes, but hey, a free show? Now focus. I need you to wake her and say you know something's wrong. You know you've been followed and you saw a black Tahoe sitting in front of your house, that you turned on the porch light and it left. Get her to spill it. We're out of time. I think they're going to do something soon. I'll be listening. Now, go. She's stirring."

"Ethan?" I heard from the bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen getting a drink. Would you like something?"

"I'll come in there," she answered.

She came in, naked like me, and flopped in a chair at the table.

"Shit! Sorry, chair's cold...Oh damn."

"What?"

She giggled, "I just made a mess in the chair."

I laughed and waved a hand, dismissing it, then handed her a water and a dish towel, "Would you like coffee?"

"Well, if we're staying up, sure."

While I started coffee, I broke it to her, "Sara, we have to talk."

"About what we did? Look, that was me. I pushed it. And I don't expect..."

"No, Sara," I interrupted, "No, that was wonderful. You didn't have to push all that hard."

I sat down and looked directly into her eyes, "Sara, you need to tell me what's going on. I know I'm being followed. And when I woke up, I looked out the front window; there was a black Tahoe sitting across the street. I flipped the porch light on and it drove off."

Her smile immediately faded, her shoulders fell, and she bowed her head into her hands.

When she looked up, tears were streaming down her face, "Oh, Ethan, Ethan, I'm so sorry. You're going to hate me. I mean, more than you already do..."

"I don't hate you, Sara. I mean, for a while, I was hurt; I was angry."

She immediately started sobbing, shaking her head. Between the sobs, she blurted out the whole story, how she had the accident, was going to prison, losing everything, getting involved with some 'bad people' who agreed to help if she made it worthwhile.

"We used the same computer at home, and all your files were unprotected but one. My curiosity got the better of me, and I played around, trying to see what you were being so secretive about. One night, you were on the computer and got a phone call. You stepped outside to talk. I guessed that you didn't want me to hear. I went in to your office and saw the computer was on and that you were outside. I looked at the computer screen and there was this document on the screen detailing some accounting issues and referencing 'millions of dollars', then I heard your voice; you were coming back. I hid in the closet and when you came back in, you said to whomever you were talking to, '...total is at 44? Okay, then I guess we'll just continue with that portfolio...' something like that.

I thought maybe you were a drug dealer or something, and that if you found out I knew, you might have me whacked or something. Over time, it ate at me. Why had you kept all that money a secret? I became kind of obsessed, and upset, angry with you. My boss, Alex, noticed the change in me. At first, he thought I was unhappy at work. He pestered me until I finally let it slip about the money. He consoled me, and I know now, manipulated me, gradually turning me against you, acting as if he really cared. He seduced me...and I let him.

Ethan, I never loved him, and he never was...he wasn't you. But by that time, guilt and bitterness had driven a wedge between us. With his insistence, I divorced you. I'm not blaming Alex. It was me, on me. But I wanted you to know, I never considered your money, trying to get it or anything. Then the accident, and I was facing prison. Alex told me of a group of people his firm was associated with that could help me. He told them about you. They agreed to help me, but it would require a significant payback."

She was looking at me, eyes pleading, "I'm so, so sorry, Ethan, I never..."

"Okay. What's done can't be undone. But I need to know, what's the plan? How are you supposed to get me to give you the money, and how much?"

In a low monotone, she explained, "I was supposed to get close to you, get you to...want to be with me, and trust me. And Ethan, that's what I started to do...But, you've got to believe me; that isn't what this was about. Tonight, that was real, Ethan, that was me; that was my heart."

"I believe you, Sara, but what now?"

"I was supposed to get you to agree to go up to that cabin we used rent for our romantic getaways. It's already reserved for this coming Wednesday through the weekend. They said when I got you there, they would convince you to pay them, then we could be free of them."

"Do you believe them?"

Almost inaudibly, she replied, "No. These are bad people. I don't think they're going to let us leave."

She burst into tears and looked at me with crazed eyes, "I don't know what to do, how to get away from them, Ethan. These people have unlimited resources, but..." she stood and grabbed my arm, "We have to try...No, you, you go...go tonight, now. You said they left. Leave. I'll tell them it's all set...give you some time."

She was clinging to me now, crying, looking up at me, "You pack, leave now, please, Ethan, please!"

The burner phone rang.

"Meet me out back. Bring her with you...Um, have her put some clothes on...you too, if you have to." I could see her grinning through the phone.

I calmed Sara down and explained that I already knew about most of it, and that I had help, a professional, and she was going to meet us on the patio, and we needed to get dressed. She didn't understand. I got her to put something on, and I donned some cutoffs.

"She? A woman? How, what? How is she going to help?"

"She is 'uniquely' qualified. Just wait."

She was still disoriented, "You know? How did you know? How 'could' you know, Ethan?"

"Just wait. Do you want something to drink?" I asked.

"Something stronger than coffee," she mumbled.

"Go to the patio. I'll join you in a sec," I replied.

I turned and went to the study to retrieve a bottle of Herradura Ultra. I returned with three glasses. As I stepped out the back door, I thought I saw a dark shadow move beyond the pool. I froze.

"It's me," Addison called in a hushed voice. She had apparently come over the back fence from the neighbor's yard.

She approached wearing a black leotard-looking outfit and wearing a black cap. No grease paint, though. I was a bit disappointed.

"Oh, good, tequila," she said breathlessly, eyeing the Herradura, "I could use a stiff drink. Hi, Sara. I'm Addison. I'm a friend of Ethan's; well, business associate. Actually, I'm a private detective...among other things. Have some tequila. It'll help."

She took a big sip and continued talking.

"Sara, you said Wednesday for the cabin. That gives us less than three days. When do they expect to hear from you?"

"How do you know...Ethan how does she know..."

Addison answered, "Whole house is bugged honey, and I did some research when Ethan hired me."

"The whole house? What? The bedroom? Were you listening to us?"

"Listening, hell. I was watching. Ethan's a stud, isn't he?"

Head snapping back and forth from me to Addison, Sara turned to me, "Ethan! Did you know?"

"Sara, calm down. It was necessary. We'll explain it all, but we have to act fast. You know the danger we're in. I need you to focus. When do you have to contact them?"

"Tomorrow, um, I mean today, this morning; I have to give them an update. If I can't confirm by Tuesday that you have agreed to go to the cabin with me, they said they would step in."

"Right, makes sense," Addison explained, "They want you guys at the cabin, isolated, no witnesses. But if they can't get you there in a reasonable time frame, they're not going to wait for things to unravel. They'll risk the exposure and kidnap you, then take you there. Okay, so I have a couple days to work some magic."

She turned to Sara, "Okay honey, this morning, you call your buddies..."

"They're not my buddies," Sara interrupted defensively.

"Sorry, bad choice of words. I realize that, Sara; and know this: I wouldn't be helping you right now if you hadn't shown you were willing to sacrifice yourself to save Ethan; and if I didn't know why you did what you did; and that you still have feelings for him, and more importantly, that he still has feelings for you...the dumb ass!

Speaking of ass, his is world class, isn't it? Anyway, I was going to save his...too nice of an ass not to," she joked, winking at me, "but you, I would have let them have, sweetie. But, after doing all the wrong things, you did the right thing, so I'm going to save both your asses, and hopefully mine, too."

She paused, then instructed Sara, "Okay, now, this is your part. You tell your 'handlers' that you have reconnected with Ethan, that you had sex last night and that you guys are going to spend more time together, and that you think there will be no problem getting Ethan to go with you. And honey, remember, all our lives are at stake, okay? So don't fuck it up."