All Comments on 'The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 02'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't this adventure begin when Sara broke the law and physically hurt someone quite badly? And then she conspired with some very dodgy characters to get her out of the consequences of her actions?

I don't want to lose track of the sort of person she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ytterlig boooooooring!

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

It's too easy for the ex - so far.

She screwed him over in the divorce despite her knowing it was her fault. Leopards don't change their spots.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

good story if we completely disregard the reconciliation so fast and so unrealistic with his ex-wife.

2 to 3 years of anger, pain, pain completely erased in 2 minutes by a simple "I'm sorry".

Ridiculous.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

So he is paying in excess of 12 million dollars to be a cuck?

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

I am looking forward to the next chapter

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Fun tale but the unanswered questions detract. Why come to Sara’s defense after the way she treated him? Why do they still have to run when Ethan has paid ten million to settle a four million debt? Why would Addison blow up her life to go on the run?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Sara is still a huge clog in the story. She just doesn't appear at all congruent.

It's like the author got amnesia between how she was initially written.

It's entered hard into the realms of harem fantasies anyway but it's still a messed up sticking point.

Sara ruthlessly cheated on and betrayed a man she supposedly loved over very little.

She not only started, and apparently continued, fucking her boss but brutalized him in the divorce and even fucked the PI to facilitate fraud on the man she loves so much???

Paleeeezzze!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Sara cheated with the PI too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For me, this story is more of a comedy-thriller. It’s rather lighthearted and moves at a comfortable pace. I understand how some readers can get wrapped up about how the infidelity only plays a minor role in the plot. It’s not a drama, so the heavy emotions aren’t necessary. I love heavy stories that present in deep philosophical conundrums and extreme emotions. This is a nice aperitif.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Sticking with 4* again. I won't rehash others valid criticisms. I "get" where you're trying to go with Allison, but it just too much for me to really buy into her persona. I recommend you "tone it down" a bit with her. Let the true human side show up in the next chapter. While others commented that Ethan has forgiven Sara, you have some poignant points in there about him not truly loving her as you would a wife/lover. He's a decent guy who doesn't obsess on wealth. I can see such a person doing/reacting as you have him doing. Again, Allison is the one that's out of place. I hope you "fix it" in the coming chapter(s). 4*

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

So I had to read back to the first part because I couldn't understand why I like Sara now and thought she was awful after the first chapter. i think you probably needed to do the same.

To refresh you: Sara got her panties in a bunch when she spied on her husband and got hurt feelings when he didn't tell her he was stupid rich. While I could understand her anger in this (I would have been as well), instead of confronting him and talking it out she threw a temper tantrum and decided fucked her boss (for many months), sued him for divorce and went for the jugular (although it didn't make sense that she didn't try to go after a portion of the $48M as well). In the midst of it she cheated on her boyfriend (her boss) and fucked his PI.

Then - she chose to drive drunk, seriously injured someone in the process, just to use her boyfriend's inflence to get bad people he happend to know, bribe the judge to drop the charges and buy off the family. She took responsibility for none of her actions. She then betrays her ex-husband, outing him out to the bad people that he's a multimillionair and a cash cow, thus endangering his life and potentilly signing his death warrant.

She's a really, really....really bad person!

I have no problem with a RAAC story every now and then but sorry, I cana't undeerstand Ethan's compasion here.

That all being said, the first chapter began to build some excitement but this one stalled completely. Three pages of things going acording to plan (relatively boring), long explanantions about the layout of estates, stories of people that I assume will not be relevant in future chapters and too much detail in mondane matters (in my opinion). Is there a reason that he fucked Consuela? Seemed trivial unless there is a purpose later in the story.

Honestly, you'll need to create way more drama and conflict in coming chapters to make this the really good story that it can be. If the remainder is just the continuaion of the plan and it goes smoothly, and all three end up in a sundrenched paradise having threeway fuckfests and living on what's left of his pot of gold then it will be a pretty mundane effort.

You write well, really well and this story still has potential. Maybe I just have higher expectations than where it seems to be heading.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO.

Do you have any idea how fucking cliched and worn out it is to have the MC be a fucking stud?

If you've been here for any amount of time you'd know that rational readers are up to their necks with these idiotic studmisters waving their cocks around.

Its called ruining what could be a good story with a 14 year olds wet dream in literary form. Well a 14 year olds cuck wet dream.

You really need to think your stories out better, Sara was two different people and hubby was the typical weak dipshit, yet no woman can resist.

SMDH...do better.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

Come and cum sound the same, and ‘come’ is often used for orgasm, for males (with obvious reason) and females (with usually less obvious reason) alike. But I have never heard ‘venir’ used for that in any Spanish-speaking country I have been in! I have heard verbs ‘cumplir’ (to finish) and ‘completado’ (completed) used … but it is likely that other slang words are common in places where that topic has not happened that I could tell. It is likely that second and third generations of Latinos born in America may mix in Spanglish terms, but they are also likely to simply use cum.

BTW ‘Conoces’ !

Do not forget that language is often inexact and one cannot trust doing a dictionary lookup and be understood. Latinos do NOT get ON an airplane, they get ‘en’ (in) one. Or, more often, go ‘por avion’ (by means of aircraft.)

peterrude69peterrude69about 2 years ago
I like it so far.

Well done.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I really am enjoying this story, l like it a lot. A great fantasy told in a fun racy way.

Scores easily 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...