The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
572 Followers

"Oh, you're going to have to work fast, baby. Oh, damn, I'm not, ungh, going to last long, oh, oh..."

I abandoned a slow work-up and started pounding her, smacking against her ample butt cheeks, relishing the feel of her under me. I buried my thumb and hooked it firmly in place as she likes, then began thrusting with abandon. No gentle lovemaking session this time.

"Gon-na-cu-um...clo-ose-clo-ose...ungh-oh-oh-oh..." her muffled voice stuttered out while she jilled herself as quickly as I was thrusting.

"Oh-oh-oh, no-ow-ow-ow...Cum with me!" she grunted and grabbed the sheets with both hands as her climax overwhelmed her, body shuddering, back muscles flexing and both her anus and vagina contracting.

I climaxed and obliged her request, emptying myself into her hot, spasming tunnel. After I was spent, I stayed in position till her body quieted, then slowly disengaged and rolled on my back.

She turned her head to the side, towards me, and breathlessly whispered, "I missed that so much, so much..." and started crying.

I guess it was going to take a while for her to get past her guilt, if she ever did, and probably likewise for me to get past what she had done; but I knew I would. I just didn't know if I would ever feel the same about her as I once had. Though, right now, looking at her beautiful face and lovely, nude body, I felt a tug on my heart. I stroked her hair and tried to console her as tenderly as I could. We fell asleep like that.

I awoke sometime in the early morning and after a quick trip to the bathroom to clean up and relieve myself, I returned to my bed to get some much-needed sleep.

IV. "AY CHIHUAHUA!"

What felt like a few minutes later, I was awakened by the sound of a door closing.

"Good morning, Lucas. You are still in bed. That is convenient," Consuela said as she approached the bed. "I hope you don't mind that I let myself in. The ladies are shopping and will not return until one o'clock or after, in time for comida."

"What time is it?" I mumbled, stifling a yawn.

"It is eleven o'clock, but I think you had a late night, no?"

"Um, yeah, kinda late." I wasn't sure why Consuela had come to wake me, maybe for breakfast, but I quickly discovered that wasn't why she was here.

"I was thinking about you since last night; and this morning, Audrey let me know that they would be gone and that I should see if you 'needed' anything," she informed me, with a sly smile, and immediately started undressing, pulling her peasant-style dress down her shoulders and stepping out of it. Her petite, shapely body was a light chestnut-brown, and surprisingly firm. She was wearing an ivory bra and panties. Her slender body featured full, heavy-looking breasts, a narrow waist with a slight tummy, and broad enough hips to give her an hour-glass figure.

"I know I am much older, but I hope you find me to your liking, yes?" she continued as she removed her bra, releasing her pendulant, womanly breasts, capped with large, dark aureoles and full, plump nipples. She slid her panties down to reveal her dark-haired mound -- altogether, a strikingly beautiful woman.

"You are beautiful, Consuela."

"Then you will take me to the bed, I think?"

"I couldn't say no if I wanted to, but I don't," I replied, throwing back the covers, swinging my legs out and standing.

Consuela approached me and placed her hands on my chest then ran them down my body. She felt my arms, then reached up and pulled me down for a kiss.

"You have a handsome, muy muscular body," she breathily whispered, then pressed her warm, full lips to mine. After a tender kiss, she released me, stepped back and asked, "May I?" reaching for my boxers.

"Please."

She slid them down, and my growing erection sprung free, "Ay, Santo Cielo, es muy grande y guapo!" she exclaimed in a soft murmur, "Audrey, she does not lie, mi querido."

"Audrey has a big mouth," I joked.

She looked up grinning, as she felt my shaft and head with her small hands, "Yes, and I shall thank her, I think."

She released my erection and crawled on the bed, revealing her lovely derriere, moderately full, and relatively firm. She laid back; her long dark hair fanning out on the pillow and her big breasts splayed out on her chest. She bent her knees and planted her feet, spreading her legs open, beckoning in a very provocative fashion. Her vulva was covered in dark pubic hair in a full "V" and her labia were unshaven, but beautiful nonetheless. Her inner labia were moderately-sized, and a dusky mauve in color.

I crawled between her legs, moved up and planted my hands beside her chest, leaned down and began kissing her. She wrapped her arms around me and I felt her tongue on my lips. She engaged me in a passionate soul kiss. Then I worked my way down her body, licking and sucking her big nipples. She responded, wrapping her hands in my hair and softly murmuring in Spanish.

As I approached her vulva, she huskily asked, "Mi carino, you will give me the oral pleasure, yes?"

"I'd love to, my love," I answered, reflecting the term of endearment she used.

I kissed her plush mound then kissed her labia and gently licked her lips. She smelled divine and her vagina was very warm to the touch. I worked up and down her lips and lower to her anus, licking and gently poking at it. She pulled my hair, pressing my face firmly into her sex, showing her approval.

"I like that very much, mi amor. You make me to cum like that, ay, me haces venir ahora..." she continued to exclaim in Spanish and English, as I licked, sucked and nibbled her lips.

As she became more excited, I worked two fingers into her vagina, while lightly licking her clit, causing her hips to start shaking as her climax approached. Then I focused on her clit, lightly sucking and tonguing it.

"Ay, Dios Mio! AY-AY-AY-AHHH-VENGO...I CUM NOW!" she exclaimed, jerking her hips as she climaxed.

"Ay caramba, eso fue maravilloso! You love me now, please, to put it in, carino!"

I wiped my face on her bush and moved up between her thighs, pressing the head of my cock against her wet opening. She hooked her heels behind my buttocks, urging me forward. My cock slipped past her vaginal opening and I slid forward till I was buried in her warm, snug tunnel. She wasn't tight, but snug enough to be quite pleasurable. I began with slow, long strokes and she immediately responded with vaginal contractions and purring in Spanish and English.

"Ay, mi carino, you fill me so nice..."

"Drop your legs and put them together," I instructed and lifted my legs over hers, one at a time.

She responded instantly, "Ay, madre, eso se siente tan bien! Good, feels so good!"

Once in position with her legs pushed together, I scooted up a little, levering my cock up against her clit, and started long-stroking in earnest, enjoying the feeling of her slippery, grasping vagina. Soon, she was jinking her hips, thrusting back up as I plowed her. I was propped up over her body and she wrapped her arms around my chest and hugged me tightly as her body began to quiver.

"Mas rapido, mas duro, me vengo pronto, pronto..." she urged me to go faster, shaking beneath me as she mounted her climax. I began pounding her with faster, shorter thrusts, feeling my own climax beginning to build.

She released my back and grabbed my buttocks, digging her nails in, and frantically urged me to speed up. I started thrusting like a jackhammer, out of control, as I felt my scrotum tighten up.

"Going to cum," I grunted as she began shaking like a leaf beneath me, her big breasts jiggling erotically.

"Ay-ay-ay-Dios-mio-llename-ahora-LLENAME..." she stuttered out as I pounded her petite body, "...Fill me-fill me!"

"I CUM FOR YOU-U-U-U!" she exclaimed, clamping down hard with her vagina, then I granted her wish and filled her hot, grasping cunt, pumping out semen in strong surges. She released my ass and dropped back to the bed, panting and cooing.

I slid my cock out of her and flopped beside her, huffing like I'd run a 100-yard dash. She immediately rolled on top of me and hugged me fiercely, her body trembling.

"Ay, mi carino, Dios mio, you make me cum so strong, I almost pee!" she laughed.

I wrapped my arms around her, returning her powerful hug, as we both gradually calmed down. We lay there until our breathing returned to normal, then she slid up and engaged me in a long, warm soul kiss. I relished the feel of her mouth, her lips, her tongue, and her body pressed to mine.

"No kidding, carino. I have to pee!" she exclaimed, climbing off me and prancing naked into the hallway to the bathroom.

I picked up her clothes, grabbed my shorts and followed her.

We took turns showering, then got dressed and went downstairs to the courtyard. She grabbed two cervesa negras and poured ice water. We sat and talked till the girls returned.

"That was quite a wake-up call," I joked.

"Mm-hmm. For me, too. But now, I think I need siesta," she laughed. "My body is still...mm, hormigueando...um, tickling, no, tingling, you say. Yes?"

"Yes, and I too need a siesta, but the ladies will return soon." I paused, "So, Audrey put you up to this?"

"No, she just gave me a little push. I said I wonder what you would be like, and she said there is one way to find out. So, I find out. Ay, caramba. I think you ruin me for other lovers. I do not have such young, powerful lovers, anymore."

"Their loss," I said.

"So, you are not disappointed, querido?"

"Consuela, you are beautiful, amazing, and a wonderful lover. And I don't believe you are as old as you lead one to believe."

"How old you think I am?"

"You don't look 40, and you're more vibrant than many women who are even younger."

"Gracias, querido. I am 58. I have a son who is older than you," she put her hands to the sides of her face, "Dios mio!" and broke out laughing.

I laughed with her and behind me, I heard, "You guys are in a good mood. What's so funny?"

It was Addison, and as she walked around in to view, she had a slight smirk and was giving us the fish eye.

I quickly asked, "Where is Lisa?"

"She's taking our packages upstairs. Oh, cold beer. I'm parched," she exclaimed as she went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle and flopped in a chair.

No sooner had she sat, than she turned to Consuela, "So..."

"Mi querido, you did not lie, but you did not give me all the truth. Dios mio, ay caramba!" she laughed, shaking one hand to the side.

"Well, I didn't want to scare you off," she joked back.

I sat, embarrassed and turning red. Not too often that I've had women talking about my sexual prowess in front of me.

Sara came through the door to the courtyard and Addison remarked, "This gal is a pro when it comes to shopping. She wore my ass out. And there's more than a few vendedores who never want to see her again. She is a tough bargainer!"

Sara grinned, "I bought some clothes. I hope you like them."

Addison cracked, "Some! She bought a whole damned wardrobe!"

V. CONOSES EL CAMINO A SAN JOSE?

After a day of relaxing, Addison informed us we would be leaving the next morning for our trip to Costa Rica. First, we would drive to Monterrey where we would fly on a private, chartered plane to Tapachula, Mexico. From there, a 'friend' of Addison's would fly us in a private plane to Tamarindo, Costa Rica -- basically, to my understanding, an illegal, off-the-books flight. The vintage Cessna twin-engine 414C had seen better days, but it was comfortable for a small plane, flew well and got us safely to Tamarindo.

From Tamarindo, we were driven to our destination outside San Jose in a lovely, circa 1980's, Nissan mini-van, driven by a nice, elderly gentleman who still had several of his original teeth. When we arrived at the small villa, we were exhausted and smelled none too fresh; but we arrived intact and almost certainly, without anyone being able to track us. We were met by our host, Enrique, a small, stout man, older, but quite energetic. He spoke Spanish so fast, I hardly caught a word, and his English wasn't much easier to understand, as he spoke it just as fast, but not so fluently.

The two-story villa was modern, but tastefully done, with a small, but comfortable courtyard, complete with the requisite fountain at one end. After getting settled in our rooms, all en suites, we showered and met downstairs for a late lunch, late even by local standards. Enrique had prepared sopa de albondigas and green salad, served with the usual pico de gallo and tortillas de harina, which we woofed down. Afterwards, we all crashed, even though it was only five in the afternoon. I slept straight through to four in the morning when my bladder forced me out of bed. The rooms each had balconies, and I stepped out onto mine for some fresh air.

"Hi stranger, come here often?" a sultry voice queried from the balcony on my left.

It was Addison. She was smoking a small laguito, a slender cigar; and as my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see she was wearing panties and nothing else.

Feeling refreshed and a little better than I had in the last 24 hours or so, I parried, "I come frequently, but never here."

She blew out a stream of smoke and chuckled, "Well, we'll have to do something about that."

"I didn't know you smoked," I ventured, as she took another drag, the glow from the cigar lighting the contours of her face in the darkness. "And, aren't you a bit underdressed?"

"Oh, this the new 'minimalist' fashion. You like?"

"What's not to like?"

"And I don't usually smoke. Enrique gets these laguitos from Cuba, and they are an indulgence I partake of once in a while. Sebastian gets cigars from the same plantation. I had one while I was there. But let's get back to your never having 'come' here before. We could rectify that..."

"Maybe later. Right now, how about we find something to drink, go down to the courtyard and you can offer me one of Enrique's cigars?"

"You'd prefer a cigar and a drink over this?" she asked in a pouty voice, gesturing at her body.

"Oh, hell no, but we need to talk."

"Meet you downstairs," she replied.

I slipped on some regular shorts and stepped out my door. Addison stepped out of the adjacent room, still in just her panties.

She gave me a look, and said, "You didn't have to get all dressed up for me, gringo."

"Now, how am I going to have a serious conversation with you if you're going to be dressed...undressed like that?"

She grinned, "See, my evil plan is working."

I just shook my head. We went down and I went to the courtyard while Addison rustled up a couple beers and snagged me a cigar.

When she joined me on the patio, she handed me a corona in a Maduro wrapper and a bottle of ice-cold beer.

"I thought you might like the corona better. It's from the same plantation, but a more manly smoke."

Thank you, just the size I like. Mmm, this beer is very tasty," I remarked.

"Segua Red Ale. It's a local brew," she explained as she lit my cigar.

"So, tell me, Ethan...oh, we can use our names for now. We need to get those aliases out of our heads, anyway, till we get our new i.d.'s. So, what's up?"

"I'm not sure how to put this," I started, "but I am having mixed feelings about...well about having sex with you and with Sara, not to mention Consuela."

"By the way, you're welcome," she said glibly, then more seriously, "and thank you for not rejecting her. She is a dear friend and she was quite taken with you. So, I thought, 'what the hell?' It wasn't too much of a chore, was it?"

"Good grief, no. She is an amazing woman, and I couldn't have resisted her if I had wanted to. But, that's not the issue. I feel...I don't know, just kind of funny, having sex with you, then with Sara. I can't explain it, but..."

"You still love her?"

"No, not like that. I still have feelings for her. I don't know if I'll ever feel 'that' way about her again. I just kind of feel like I'm cheating."

"I get it, you feel like a man-whore! Sorry, couldn't resist. Look, Ethan, I think I understand where you are. You were used to being monogamous, and now, you feel like you're nailing everything with a heartbeat! Again, sorry. I know, you're upset. I get it. And I don't know what to tell you; how to handle that. But here's the thing: I like sex -- a lot. And I like you -- a lot. And there's not going to be anybody else for me to have sex with for quite a while. So, it may be very selfish of me, but I don't want to stop having sex with you. Sooo, you, Sara and I need to work something out. I'm pretty sure she's still in love with you and I know she needs you; but I'm sorry, I need you too. And for the time being, I can't risk getting involved with anyone else. And I'm not into doing strange -- the one-night stand thing."

It felt very strange listening to Addison. The conversation seemed bizarre in the least. But I understood. And don't get me wrong; I mean, isn't this every man's dream -- have your cake and eat it, too? Emotionally, though, I was feeling very unsettled. But sitting here looking at Addison's nude body, her sweet face, her pert breasts and taut body, I knew there was no way I was going to say no to her. I didn't want to, no matter how bizarre the situation. Okay, fine, I'm a man-whore.

"Addison, I like you very much, and I love making love to you. And we'll just have to work this out, but we have to include Sara..."

"Oooh, a threesome," she cracked.

"You know what I mean. We need to talk to her about this. Like you said, we're going to be in this situation for quite a while. In the meantime, let's go upstairs and fuck."

THE END OF PART TWO

Next:

PART THREE -- THE GREAT ESCAPE

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
572 Followers