The Spy Who Fucked Me

Story Info
Moneypenny goes into the field to support 007.
13.9k words
4
5.7k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
443 Followers

Reading notes:

1. This is a work of fiction, using some characters invented by the late Ian Fleming.

2. All characters are aged 18 or older, and all the sex described is consensual.

3. Whether you enjoy the story or no, please consider leaving a comment. All authors thrive on feedback.

The rude, raucous ringing of the telephone finally dragged Olwen from the depths of a beautiful dream, in which she was riding James Bond cowgirl style on a deserted white sandy beach on some island in the Caribbean. She realised that it was the red phone, and sleep dropped away from her instantly. She picked up the receiver.

"Moneypenny. What's up?"

"Sorry to wake you at such an ungodly hour, darling."

The mellifluous tones of Mary Goodnight's upper class drawl sounded in Olwen's ear.

"There's a hell of a flap on. M's like a bear with a sore arse, Bill Tanner is trying to smoke himself to death, and your presence is required immediately. Get your beautiful arse in here in ten minutes tops. M says this is top priority, so don't wait for any red lights. If you break any speed limits, the Service will sort it out. Just hurry!"

"Is it James?" asked Olwen anxiously, but she was talking to the dialling tone. Mary Goodnight had rung off.

Olwen rolled out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. She loaded her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth even as she sat down on the toilet and began to pee. She spat, wiped and stood up.

"No time for make-up," she thought to herself. She rushed back into her bedroom, thanking the gods that she always slept naked. Opening her dressing table drawer, she pulled out a clean pair of knickers, and put them on. Next came her suspender belt and then a pair of sheer, black stockings were rolled up her shapely legs and attached to the belt.

A crisp white blouse was taken from her wardrobe and hurriedly buttoned on over her white lacy bra, followed by a smart black skirt. She raced downstairs in her stockinged feet, grabbed her handbag and the first coat she could lay her hands on. Her office shoes were where she'd left them last evening, just inside the front door. She checked that her car keys were in her handbag, and hurried out into the dark, chilly November morning. Four minutes after getting Mary Goodnight's summons, Olive Moneypenny gunned her little M G sportscar down the quiet country lane, away from her house and in the direction of the offices of Universal Export, the non-existant company which was used as a cover for the British Secret Service.

Olwen shot into the underground car park at breakneck speed. She was obviously expected because the crash barrier was already raised and the heavy duty bollards were sunk into the road. As she slowed down to acknowledge George, the one armed guardian of the carpark, she saw him wave her through.

"Don't stop!" he yelled. "M's waiting. Leave your keys in the ignition. I'll park your car for you. I've held the lift. It's all ready for you!"

Olwen blew him a kiss and screeched to a halt outside the open lift doors. She dashed into the lift and pressed the button for the seventh floor. As the lift doors closed, she saw the bollards ascending to block the entrance and the crash barrier came down to meet them. George would park her car safely, she knew, but first he'd make sure that the carpark was secure from unwanted visitors.

The full-length mirror in the lift gave Olwen the opportunity to brush her hair into something that resembled respectability, and she just had time to put on some of her favourite scarlet lipstick before the lift came to a halt and the doors hissed open.

The silence of the seventh floor was palpable. Olwen stepped out into the dimly lit corridor and hurried towards the vestibule outside M's office where her desk was situated. As she walked swiftly and quietly down the carpeted corridor, Olwen could see that the red light above the door to M's office was shining brightly, despite the fact that the outer door was open.

Olwen hung her coat up on the stand in the corner of her office, switched her desk light on and put her handbag in the bottom drawer of her desk. She pressed the intercom button, and M's voice broke the silence.

"At last, Miss Moneypenny. Come in please and shut the door behind you."

Olwen did as she was told, shutting the padded, soundproof outer door and then opening the inner door to M's office. She took in the scene in front of her and assessed the situation.

M was sitting behind his desk, his hands clenched and illuminated in the pool of light from the green shaded lamp that always burned when he was in his office. Bill Tanner, the Service Chief of Staff was sitting in one of the office chairs, and Mary Goodnight, James Bond's secretary, was standing by his side. She smiled a silent greeting, and Tanner acknowledged her presence with a curt nod of his head.

M leaned forward into the pool of light, his pipe billowing clouds of creamy blue white smoke.

"Good morning, Miss Moneypenny," he said gruffly. "Thank you for coming so swiftly. I'll bring you up to speed directly. Then I want you to report to the Chief of Staff. He and Miss Goodnight are already aware of the situation. You are both being assigned to the C.U.N.T. division within the double O section"

Olwen looked at Mary, who winked at her and ran her tongue around her full, plump lips. Both women knew that the division they were being transferred to dealt with Counter-terrorism, Using Nefarious Tactics, which was a bit of a mouthful, but in essence meant that agents assigned to C.U.N.T. were given a free hand to complete their mission in any way they saw fit.

"This operation requires your special skills, Miss Moneypenny," M said gruffly. He didn't look at Olwen when he was speaking, and she knew that the old man must be embarrassed.

"You have a good record whenever you've been drafted into the double O section, " M went on, "and I know you usually work with 007. He's already in the field, but he's hit a problem where even his talents won't help him. He has to infiltrate a gang of female terrorists."

Olwen smiled.

"That's where I come in, sir?" she asked. "What's Mary's role in this? Is she going to be my handler?"

M blushed again, jammed his pipe into his mouth and grunted. He nodded at Bill Tanner, who grinned at Olwen.

"You've chosen a very apt word there, Olwen," he said. "Mary is indeed going to 'handle' you. You see, the gang that M is talking about is headed by a woman who goes by the name of Pussy Galore. The gang is strictly lesbian. You and Mary are going to join it!"

Olwen looked at Mary and grinned.

"Well you always say you would love to go into the field, sweetie," she said. "It's great that I'll be there to hold your hand for your first mission."

"I think Pussy Galore is going to expect a bit more than hand holding, Olwen," Bill Tanner said with a chuckle. "We've learned that she's on the prowl for a new girlfriend. Her ex chucked her a couple of months ago. Discovered religion, apparently. Gave up the criminal lifestyle, ditched Pussy and is now shacked up with the local vicar of the parish."

"Doesn't this Pussy Galore have the pick of the rest of her gang, sir?" asked Mary.

"Well I suppose she does," replied Tanner, "but it seems that Ms. Galore has a thing for well-bred, beautifully-spoken English roses, Mary. I thought of you, straight away, and I know Olwen bats for both sides. It seems you both were made for this mission!"

"Yes, thank you, Chief of Staff. You can take Miss Goodnight and Miss Moneypenny away and brief them at your leisure. I have other urgent business to attend to. Good morning."

M was clearly embarrassed. Olwen and Bill Tanner looked at one another and grinned. Tanner got to his feet.

"Ladies?" he said, "follow me please. We'll go to my office and I'll fill you both in."

Neither Olwen nor Mary could suppress a giggle at the implication, and M's harrumph of embarrassment compounded their amusement. They left as quickly as possible, closing both the inner and outer doors to M's office.

Down in Tanner's office on the fourth floor, the Chief of Staff had instructed his secretary that on no account was he to be disturbed. The door was closed and locked and Tanner sat down in the chair behind his desk.

"Right!" he said, rubbing his hands together, and looking at both women in a very predatory manner. "No time like the present. I need to assess Mary's suitability for this mission. Kiss Olwen, Mary. And I mean kiss her. Use your tongue!"

Mary blushed and moved closer to Olwen.

"Here I come, darling," she smiled, and touched her full, plump lips to Olwen's already open mouth. The kiss started off tender and sensuous, but quickly developed into something far more frantic.

Without breaking the kiss, both Olwen and Mary began pawing at each other's tits and rubbing up against one another. Eventually, they had to come up for air, and when they broke apart, both women tore off their clothes and came together again. Olwen still wore her suspender belt and black stockings which contrasted beautifully with Mary's sheer silk stockings. They sank to the floor and began to scissor. Tanner rolled his chair from behind his desk to get a better view.

Olwen's large 36DD tits were bouncing enthusiastically as she rubbed her smooth cunt up against Mary's equally hairless twat.

"Oh fuck, Olwen, this is gorgeous," gasped Mary, "but I need your tongue in my cunt. Sixty nine, darling. Now!"

Oral sex came high on Olwen's list of favourite pastimes. Swiftly and efficiently the two women rearranged themselves, and when Mary's mouth attached itself to Olwen's cunt with limpet-like suction, Olwen slid her tongue into Mary's dripping gash and began to lash her engorged clit..

The two women pleasured one another for a few minutes. The room stank of cunt and moans and gasps of pleasure punctuated the silence. Bill Tanner watched, the writhing mass rolling around on the floor in front of him, and cursed the day that Scaramanga, known in the Service as the Man with the Golden Gun, had shot his balls off three years previously. Not only had that meant that Tanner could no longer operate in the field, it also prevented him from getting any sort of hard-on. Still, he thought to himself, at least Scaramanga hadn't managed to shoot his eyes out! He continued to watch with great enjoyment as first Mary, then Olwen squirted their individual orgasms all over each other's face and his light grey carpet.

Later, Mary and Olwen sat opposite Tanner as he went through the details of their mission. All three of them were smoking during the briefing. Mary favoured the Cuban cigars that Bond always managed to bring home from his overseas missions. Olwen had her beloved dainty lady pipe going and Bill Tanner chain smoked cigarettes. He lit his seventh since returning to his office and looked at the two women.

"Well that was a pretty convincing demonstration," he muttered gruffly. "Olwen it's a matter of record that you bat for both sides. I've seen your file. But you, Mary. Was that your first time with another woman?"

Mary blushed a deep red. She took her cigar out of her mouth and spoke softly, her words wreathed in creamy cigar smoke.

"Yes, Chief of Staff, it was. I am between boyfriends at the moment, and I haven't had sex for far too long. I'm sorry about the mess on your carpet, but Olwen pressed buttons that I didn't even know I had. I've never cum so much and so hard before."

She looked at Miss Moneypenny and smiled. Mary licked the end of her cigar with the tip of her lovely pink tongue.

"I don't think I'll have any difficulty slipping into my role as your lover," she admitted with a grin, "but maybe we ought to practice a bit more so that we're really convincing!"

"As much as I'd love to watch that, there's no time," Tanner replied. "You've convinced me that you're both credible as lesbians. Now all you have to do is convince Pussy Galore!"

Tanner went on to explain they would be flying to the United States of America, specifically, the state of Kentucky. The United States Bullion Depository was due to return the crown of Saint Stephen to Hungary. It had been held in Fort Knox after the Second World War, and Pussy Galore and her gang were hell bent on stealing it. It was Olwen and Mary's mission to infiltrate the gang and prevent the theft.

Down in the quartermaster's store, known in the Service as Q branch, they were each given a standard field kit, consisting of a wrist watch which doubled as a communication device, a dart gun disguised as a pen, and a leather carry case which contained a shielded pouch for their guns, which meant that the weapon wouldn't show up on any X ray scanners. Q also gave Olwen two small phials of clear liquid.

"Slip these into her drink, and in twenty minutes she'll be totally docile and susceptible to questioning," Q told her. "It's a new form of what used to be called the truth drug, which we've adapted and added to a muscle relaxant. It works perfectly. If you give it to her, she won't be able to resist telling you all her plans!"

Six hours later, the two agents were enjoying cocktails as they flew in a Boeing 727 from London to Lexington. They were due to meet up with James Bond, and they would be guided by him as to the best way to infiltrate Pussy Galore's gang.

Olwen passed Mary a folder which, when opened, revealed some photographs of their intended target. It seemed that Pussy Galore had a leather fetish. All the photographs showed her in a tight black leather cat suit. In some of them, she was holding a horse crop, and she looked as if she liked to use it in her play.

Mary looked at Olwen and indicated the photograph on the tray in front of her.

"I don't suppose you're going to break the habit of a lifetime and allow yourself to be the submissive type, are you darling?" she asked with a wicked smile. "So I guess I'm the one who's going to have to seduce Pussy. It's a good job that I like a good spanking before I'm fucked!"

"Mmmm! Me too," said a voice and both Olwen and Mary looked up to see a pretty air stewardess holding a bottle of champagne. She had obviously seen the photographs the two agents were studying, and could not have failed to hear Mary's last remark.

Olwen's practiced eye noticed that her nipples were making deliciously inviting points through her crisp, white blouse and her pupils were dilated, her full, plump lips parted.

"Would you ladies like another champagne cocktail, or do your tastes run to something more exotic?" she asked, blushing in a most attractive manner.

"That depends," Olwen answered, reaching up to brush a non-existant speck off the stewardess's blouse. Her nipple was indeed as hard as a bullet. "Will we all fit into the toilet?"

"Regretably, no we won't madam," replied the young lady sadly. "But I could accommodate you both one after the other if you wanted. I'm Rosemary, by the way, and even if I do say so myself, I'm very good at pussy pleasing. I couldn't help overhearing your friend's last remark. Is the lady in the picture a pussy pleaser too?"

"You could say that," Olwen replied, undoing her seat belt. She stood up.

"I need to pee," she smiled. "Could you direct me to the nearest toilet please?"

When she returned about ten minutes later, her eyes were sparkling and her cheeks flushed. She stood aside to let Mary Goodnight pass and whispered "She's good! Treat her rough. She seems to like that."

Rosemary accompanied Mary back to her seat about ten minutes after she'd left it. Most of the other passengers were either asleep or dozing, so they didn't notice Rosemary's smudged lipstick or her dishevelled blouse.

When Mary was safely seated again, Rosemary leaned over and said in a low voice,

"Thank you, ladies. I don't know about you both, but I really enjoyed that. I'm rather jealous of your pussy pleaser lady. She's in for some fun times when you meet her."

Olwen winked at Rosemary.

"She's going to have her hands full with the both of us," she smiled.

A stewardess call sign pinged somewhere down near the front of the plane, and Rosemary excused herself. Olwen turned to speak to Mary, but the young woman was already fast asleep. Olwen smiled to herself and settled down. They had at least another six hours in the air, and having her cunt worshipped always relaxed Olwen. In no time at all, she too was asleep.

Both Olwen and Mary woke up within seconds of each other. The plane was descending and Rosemary and her colleagues were busy handing out warm flannels so that passengers could refresh themselves before landing.

They collected their luggage from the carousel and joined the queue to have their passports examined before they would be allowed to enter the United States. Both women were resigned to a long wait, as the queue in front of them was a long and very slow moving one.

The tannoy crackled and burst into life. "Passengers Moneypenny and Goodnight, please report to the information desk," echoed around the huge arrivals hall.

Olwen and Mary looked at one another and shrugged. They dragged their trolleys out of the queue and made their way to the information desk. A pretty blonde looked up as they approached.

"Help y'all?" she drawled with a smile.

"I'm Olwen Moneypenny and this is Mary Goodnight," Olwen began. "We were told to report here."

"I see James hasn't lost his taste," said a deep voice, and the two women turned around to see a well built man limp towards them.

"I've heard a lot about you two ladies," he continued. "My good friend James Bond sent me to ease your entry into the good old U S of A."

Olwen and Mary looked on in astonishment as the man took an ink pad and a stamp out of his jacket pocket and placed them on the information desk.

"I'm Felix Leiter, by the way," he grinned. "I'd shake hands, but..."

He brandished his right arm which ended in a metal attachment.

"Courtesy of a mission I was on with your 007 a few years ago," he said in a low voice. "I'm still with the C.I.A., but I'm a desk jockey now. But I can still do James the odd favour. Can I have your passports, please ladies?"

Wordlessly, Olwen and Mary handed them over, and Felix duly stamped both documents.

"Welcome to America!" he smiled. "Now if you'd both like to follow me, I've a car waiting outside to take you to your hotel. James is waiting there."

Leiter was as good as his word. In less than half an hour, Olwen and Mary were booked into the Lexington Gardens hotel. Felix accompanied them up to their room. He grinned at the sight of the huge double bed.

"That's big enough for four!" he chuckled, winking at Olwen and Mary. "But business must come before pleasure. James is in a room just down the corridor. Follow me. Let's get this mission started."

"Olwen. Mary. It's great to see you both," Bond kissed both women very primly on the cheek. "Come in, please."

He stood aside and waved everyone into his suite. He slapped Felix on the back.

"Good to see you again, Felix," he said. "How have you been keeping? Lost any other body parts since we last worked together?"

"No, and all my remaining organs are still fully functional," replied Leiter looking at Bond with a grin.

"Er... yes... good," muttered Bond blushing slightly. "Now then, drinks. What can I get you all. One of my famous martinis?"

"Bourbon " growled Leiter. "On the rocks."

"Bloody rot-gut!" smiled Bond, teasing his friend with the reply he always gave when Felix asked for a drink.

When the martinis had been shaken (not stirred) and poured, Bond sat down on a settee next to Felix. Olwen and Mary were seated opposite the men on a similar settee.

"Now then, what did that old bugger M tell you about this mission?" Bond asked, lighting one of his custom made cigarettes. He offered them round. Leiter accepted one, and a light from Bond. Both Olwen and Mary refused.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
443 Followers