The Spy Who Fucked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olwen winked at her and blew a smoke ring in her direction.

"Hurry up and get the Brit talking," she said softly. "Then we can get down to the smoking and the fucking!"

Pussy grinned.

"Watch and learn, ladies," she said again.

She sauntered over to where Bond was hanging limply by his wrists and arms. His feet barely touched the floor and Olwen reckoned his shoulder muscles must be in agony. She whispered something in Mary's ear, and the younger woman nodded in agreement.

Mary got up off Olwen's lap.

"It's very hot in here in more than one sense," she said. "I need a glass of water."

"The bathroom's out back," Pussy drawled, grabbing a handful of Bond's thick black hair and shaking him like a rat. Bond moaned and opened his eyes.

"Hello, you poor bastard," Pussy greeted him. "I'd love to tell you that this won't hurt, but I'm not a liar. I want to know how you found out about my latest caper. I presume you've been trained in interrogation resistance? It ain't gonna do you no good, you limey bastard. You'll talk and then me and my new girlfriends are gonna hurt you so bad that you'll be begging us to finish you off. We'll do that when we're bored with hearing you squeal!"

Bond licked his lips.

"Do your worst, you filthy dyke," he croaked.

Pussy looked at Olwen.

"Hear that?" she asked. "I think it's time I showed this pathetic piece of shit just what pain means."

She let go of Bond's hair and took a step back. Without any warning at all, she drew back her leather booted leg and kicked her victim hard between the legs. Bond's balls were squashed flat and he groaned in agony, but Pussy had only just started.

She kicked him again and again, and to Olwen's surprise, his cock started to twitch and harden. Well! Well! James Bond was a masochist!

Pussy noticed the effect her actions were having on Bond's cock too. She giggled.

"I've never had a cock in me before," she said to Olwen, "but if I was that way inclined, I'd want more than that! Look at it! It's like a little boy's cock! Four inches at best, and much thinner than my little pinkie finger!"

Mary returned with her glass of water and sat back down on Olwen's lap. She sipped the cold beverage and winked at Pussy.

"He doesn't seem to be talking much," she said with a smile. "Do you want Olwen to have a go? She can be very strict, believe me. I love it when she spanks me."

Pussy grunted and back handed Bond across the face. His head rocked back and a trickle of blood began to run out of his nostrils. She punched him hard in the solar plexus and Bond moaned in agony. His cock was now sticking out lewdly and Pussy grabbed hold of his tiny ball sac and twisted it viciously.

"Get over here and do something about that!" she spat at Olwen. "I want to see that cock soft and limp. It's turning my stomach in its present condition."

As she got up, Mary shielded her from Pussy's view for an instant. In that time Olwen palmed Q's vial which she'd been holding in her hand and slipped the contents into Mary's glass of water. She gave her companion a warning look, and sauntered over to where Bond was hanging.

Olwen kissed Pussy full on the lips.

"Do you have a cane or a crop here?" she asked. "I used to have a girlfriend who batted for both sides. Her boyfriend used to like to have his cock beaten. It turned me on watching her beat his meat until it shrivelled and shrank."

"There should be something you could use in that trunk over there," Pussy replied, her eyes sparkling from the kiss she'd just received. "You make him talk and I'll strap on and fuck you. If you can't make him talk, I'll spank your ass till it's raw!"

She gave Bond another cruel kick in the balls, and sauntered over to where Mary stood.

"Take another toke on that pipe, babe," she commanded. "I love smokey kisses."

Mary did as she was told, and Pussy grabbed the glass of water from the floor and drained it.

"You were right, babe," she grinned. "It is warm in here, and I've got a feeling that the temperature is about to go up several degrees. Come and sit on my lap. You and I have some catching up to do."

It would take twenty minutes or so for Q's truth serum to take effect, so Olwen would have to try and limit the amount of pain she could inflict on Bond before they could take Pussy down.

The trunk Pussy had indicated held all manner of sex toys. Olwen selected a thin, whippy cane and a leather covered riding crop. She put the cane down at Bond's feet and bent the flexible crop between her hands. She looked at Pussy.

"This will do for starters," she said with a grin. Without any word of warning, Olwen lashed the crop across Bond's arse. The sharp crack as leather met flesh made Mary jump. Pussy put out an arm and pulled her in tighter.

"Relax, hun. We'll get to you later. I think I'm gonna enjoy using that crop on those tits of yours!"

"Www! Yes please, Ms Galore," replied Mary. "I love tit torture. Do you have any nipple clamps here?"

Pussy grinned, but said nothing. She seemed to be mesmerised by the sight of Olwen using the crop on Bond's still hard cock.

"The dirty bastard's enjoying this," she sneered. "Look! His cock's leaking pre-cum!"

Olwen ceased her assault and looked at where Pussy was pointing. Bond's cock was indeed leaking, and the thin shaft was already beginning to bruise. Olwen flung her crop down and picked up the cane.

"Time to get serious," she muttered.

"At... fucking... last," slurred Pussy. "I... thought... you...said... Um... what... the...fuck...did... you... say? Why...am...I...here? Who's...the...chick? She's...got...lovely...tits...whoever...she...is."

Olwen hurried over to where Pussy was now lolling in her chair. Mary got up off her lap and the two agents looked at one another.

"You take the lead, Olwen," Mary whispered. "It seems to be working. I thought Q said it would take twenty minutes?"

"It might have something to do with the heat in here," Olwen replied in a similar low voice. She gripped Pussy by the shoulders and pulled her upright.

"What's your name?" she demanded.

"Leone, but you can call me Pussy, gorgeous," replied a very stoned sounding Pussy replied.

"Now then Pussy, I want you to sit there and listen to what I have to say," Olwen began. Her mind was working overtime. "You are going to have to make a phone call in a minute. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure, babe. I'll do anything you say," replied Pussy in a flat monotone. "Hey, there's a guy over there with a hard cock. What's he doing here? This is private property, and only dykes are permitted to play here."

She looked from Olwen to Mary and grinned.

"You two are both dykes, aren't you?"

"We are," confirmed Olwen. "Now sit tight. My friend and I are going to have a chat, and then you can make that important telephone call. Do you understand?"

"Message received and understood, captain," slurred Pussy, sketching an untidy salute to Olwen.

Olwen grabbed Mary by the arm and the two agents went over to where Bond was still hanging. She outlined to Mary the plan she had rapidly conceived, and as the younger woman began to release Bond from his bonds, Olwen found a pen and paper and began to write rapidly.

By the time Mary had released Bond and was beginning on the task of cutting a still unconscious Felix Leiter down, Olwen had finished her writing. She checked on Bond quickly, and then returned to where Pussy was still sitting quietly, humming a tune to herself. It sounded suspiciously like Cindy Lauper's anthem, 'Girls just wanna have fun.'

"Let's go and find the telephone, Pussy," Olwen suggested. Pussy got unsteadily to her feet. Olwen led her off. She called to Mary,

"When you've got him down, put them both in the boot of the car. Then come back here. We'll be out of here in about ten minutes."

"Right you are," replied Mary with a grunt. The knots holding Leiter in place were extremely tight.

A few minutes later, Mary sauntered into the main room of the cabin.

"All done," she reported proudly. "It was a bit of a tight squeeze getting both James and Felix into the boot, but judging from the state of James's cock, there won't be too many complaints! He and Felix are very close and personal in there!"

She giggled and just for a moment, Olwen wanted to throw her down on the floor and fuck her there and then. Olwen shook her head and winked at her young companion.

"Shush now Mary. Pussy has an important phone call to make."

Olwen handed Pussy the receiver and also the piece of paper that she'd recently written on.

"Now don't forget, Pussy," she instructed slowly, "when the phone's answered, you read what's on the paper and nothing else. Is that clear?"

"Clear as day, hun," drawled Pussy, her eyes glazed over and her lovely mouth slack.

Olwen dialled a number and Pussy put the receiver to her ear. Another button was pressed and Olwen and Mary could hear the ring tone as the speaker phone kicked in.

After two or three rings, the phone was answered.

"Pink Pussy club. Erica speaking. Can I help you?"

"Erica, it's me," Pussy was reading in a monotone from the paper Olwen had handed her. "I don't have much time, so just listen."

"I'm out at the cabin. I've interrogated that Brit cop and the Fed. Somehow, don't ask me how, they know about our latest caper. I'm going to have to lie low for a few months. Stand the girls down, and tell them I'll be in touch in due course, when the heat has died down. Do that straightaway, please."

"Will do, boss," replied Erica, and she listened as Pussy began speaking again.

"In the desk in my office, you'll find a telephone number for Ernestine Stavro Blofeld. Ring her and tell her the job's off. Tell her I'll phone her as soon as I'm safely out of the country, away from the Feds and the Agency."

Pussy stopped talking and licked her lips.

"I've got to go, Erica," she resumed. "If it wasn't for Brit and her girlfriend, I'd be in police custody now. They're alright. We might do worse than use them in any future capers we get into. I'll talk to you soon."

Pussy replaced the receiver before Erica had chance to speak. She looked at Olwen expectantly.

"That was very well done, Pussy," Olwen said warmly. "Now let's you and Mary and I take a ride, ok? We'll need to tell Kiki and Vivienne that everything is under control, and that we're going to dump the bodies in the lake. You can tell the girls to go back to the Pink Pussy club, and to stand down and await further instructions."

Pussy nodded slowly, and smiled her thanks to Mary, who handed her the almost empty glass of water.

"You look thirsty, Pussy," she said in a concerned voice. "Finish your water."

Pussy did as she was told, and Olwen winked at Mary and nodded approvingly.

Olwen drove, and Mary sat in the back with Pussy. She whispered something in the ear of the dazed woman, and when Olwen slowed down because Vivienne appeared waving her gun at the car, Pussy wound down the rear window.

"Everything's cool, Viv.," she slurred. "Get hold of Kiki and go back to the club. We're off to the lake to dispose of the evidence. Erica will explain everything. I'll be seeing you."

Olwen drove off before Vivienne had a chance to respond.

"Right," said Olwen, looking at Mary in the rear view mirror. "First stop is a telephone booth. We need to phone Bill Tanner and tell him what's happened. He can arrange flights for us all from his end. We're going home, Mary. Our work here is done."

Three days later, Olwen stepped out of the lift onto the seventh floor of the headquarters of the British Secret Service. It was looking like a quiet day, and Olwen was grateful for small mercies after the excitement of her recent mission. Typing up reports and filing them after they had been seen and approved by M seemed the ideal way for Olwen to get back to normality. She opened the door to her office and stopped dead, her eyes wide in amazement.

James Bond was sitting behind her desk, typing something. He looked up as he heard the door open. When he saw who was there, he jumped to his feet.

"Good morning, Miss Moneypenny," he said respectfully. "Welcome back. I'll just inform M that you've arrived. He wants to see you."

"Oh James, stop pissing about," sighed Olwen. "What are you doing behind my desk? I hope you haven't buggered my typewriter ribbon up!"

Bond opened his mouth to reply, but before he could utter a word, M's voice sounded from out of the intercom on Olwen's desk."

"Cut out the usual banter, Miss Moneypenny," he said curtly. "Please come in. There is much to discuss."

Olwen looked at Bond, who smiled shyly at her before sitting back down and resuming his typing. Quickly, Olwen crossed the room and opened the outer door to M's inner sanctum. She noticed that the red light above the door was illuminated. M did not want to be disturbed. She closed the outer, soundproof door before opening the inner door that led into M's office

Mary was sitting in front of the desk, smoking a large cigar in her holder. She looked utterly gorgeous, and Olwen felt her clit twitch at the sight of the petite young woman wreathed in creamy white cigar smoke.

"Thank you for coming in, Miss Moneypenny," M began, fiddling with his pipe. "Sit down. You may smoke, if you wish. Miss Goodnight informs me that you delivered Miss Galore to the safe house in Surrey. She'll be kept there under lock and key. We need to know more about this Blofeld woman."

Olwen took her pipe out from her handbag and slipped it in between her lips. She sat down and smiled at Mary, who winked at her. Olwen sparked up her lighter and fired her pipe up. She tamped her tobacco, and nodded to herself when it was burning to her satisfaction. She looked expectantly at M, who nodded his approval.

"Nice smell on your tobacco, Miss Moneypenny," he said approvingly. "Very feminine. Is it an aromatic?"

Olwen nodded, and blew a cheeky smoke ring at her boss.

"Yes, well aromatics are all well and good for a lady " replied M gruffly, reaching for his own pipe. "But give me a bowl of Navy shag every time."

Both Olwen and Mary tittered, and M pretended not to notice. When he had lit up, he sat back in his chair and looked at his two agents.

"You both did an excellent job in America," he began. The government is delighted, despite the fact that the raid went ahead without the Galore woman's help. Luckily, the information you gave the C.I.A. via Leiter helped thwart the scheme. The crown of Saint Stephen is back in Hungary, and most of Blofeld's men are either dead or in custody. Unfortunately, the bitch herself managed to evade capture. All agencies throughout the world have been alerted. She won't get far."

Do you want 007 to go after her, sir?" Olwen asked. She couldn't understand why M was involving Mary and her in details that really didn't concern them.

M shook his head.

"The double O section is being down graded," M said through a cloud of pungent pipe smoke. "At least, when I say down graded, I mean some of the operatives are being transferred to other duties. Let me explain."

"C.U.N.T. is now going to the Service's main blunt instrument. You both are being permanently transferred to this section. You will be the only operatives. The double O team will act as your back up, and when not required, they will assume secretarial duties. Their service numbers have been retired. The former 007 is now designated to operate as the C.U.N.T. team's secretary. His new title is Co-ordinator (Universal Communications) 1."

Olwen looked at M, who gave her a wry smile, and nodded.

"Yes, Miss Moneypenny. James Bond is now officially your C.U.C. 1."

He leaned back in his chair.

"All future wet operations will be handled by you and Miss Goodnight. Your new Service number is 006. Miss Goodnight has been given 009. They tell me that put together 006 and 009 has some significance."

He puffed furiously on his pipe.

"The Chief of Staff is waiting for you in his office " M continued. "Report to him straightaway. He thinks that between you you can pump the Galore woman and get her to tell us about Ernestine Stavro Blofeld. Good morning, ladies, and congratulations on your promotion!"

James Bond jumped to his feet as Olwen and Mary emerged from M's office.

"May I get you both a coffee?" he asked solicitously.

"Forget the coffee, operative C.U.C. 1," sneered Olwen. "Get down to Q section and draw out a couple of strap-on cocks for Mary and me. M has instructed us that we have a Pussy to pump. Bring them to the Chief of Staff's office when you have them. We'll be waiting, and if you're a good boy, Mary or I just might peg your sissy arse. We know how much you like being arse fucked!"

Bond blushed deeply as Olwen and Mary laughed at his discomfort and embarrassment. But the thought of being pegged by either of these two beautiful women did cause his tiny cock to twitch. He went to collect the two strap-on cocks as he had been told to do and Olwen and Mary shared a celebratory kiss.

In keeping with the James Bond films:

This is the end of 'The Spy Who Fucked Me', but Olwen Moneypenny will return in 'On Her Majesty's Sexy Service'.

THE END(?)