The Spy Who Fucked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked at Olwen, who was the senior agent. She'd let her boss brief 007.

"He left it all to Bill Tanner," Olwen replied, sipping her martini. "Because of the nature of the mission, he was too embarrassed to talk about it with us. But we're fully briefed now. We know we have to infiltrate Pussy Galore's gang and learn her plans to steal Saint Stephen's crown. We think we know how we're going to do it."

Bond raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Pussy is a dominatrix," Mary said. "I quite enjoy a bit of spanking before being fucked. I'm going to pose as Olwen's submissive plaything. We're hoping to get her alone and slip her one of Q's potions. She'll tell us everything once she's swallowed that."

Bond nodded approvingly.

"Did Tanner tell you she also has a smoking fetish?" he asked, winking at Mary. "She likes those Cuban cigars you use. All of her gang smoke, but they mostly use cigarettes. If you are smoking a cigar when you meet her, I reckon she'll show some interest."

"What about you, Olwen?" he continued. "Are you still trying to prove to M that you're worthy of more than just being his secretary by smoking that bloody briar of yours?"

"Fuck off, James," replied Olwen with a smile. "Even if the old man wasn't such a puritan, I doubt if I'd fuck him. He's old enough to be my father, and I prefer young, virile cock that spurts heavily and recovers quickly. Know anyone like that? she asked with an innocent look on her face.

Bond blushed and gave no reply.

"And another thing," Olwen continued, "it's not a briar, it's a lady churchwarden. If Pussy Galore doesn't like lady pipe smokers, tough shit. I'm supposed to be Mary's dominant anyway. It won't be much of a hardship to act like a tough bitch."

Bond nodded his agreement. Why was it, he thought to himself, that he always came off second best whenever he tried to provoke Olwen Moneypenny?

"Right, ladies," he said getting to his feet. "I suggest that we meet downstairs in a couple of hours. Felix and I have some business to complete, and I'm sure you both need some time to get into something alluring that is going to make Pussy notice you."

"She and her girls usually hang out in a seedy nightclub a few blocks away. It's a regular haunt for homosexuals of both type, apparently. That's our first point of call this evening. We'll see you in the lobby at nine o'clock."

At the appointed hour, the four agents met up in the hotel lobby. Both Bond and Leiter did a double take as Olwen and Mary got out of the lift.

Olwen was wearing a black leather cat suit that looked as if it had been sprayed onto her. It was perfectly obvious that she had nothing on underneath the body hugging outfit. Her nipples stood out like two coat pegs and she was displaying the most perfectly outlined camel toe between her legs.

Mary, on the other hand was dressed in what could only be described as the porno version of Little Bo Peep. A semi transparent blouse showed a teasing glimpse of her ample bosom. She also appeared to be wearing a slave collar and a pair of nipple clamps.

As she walked beside Olwen towards the two men, her extremely short skirt revealed that she was wearing a miniscule thong, which meant her arse cheeks were almost on show, lace topped stockings, held up by a white suspender belt and a pair of high-heeled 'fuck-me' shoes.

Her long strawberry blonde hair had been tied into two bunches, giving Mary a terrifically innocent-looking appearance. Bond nodded approvingly.

"You scrub up well, Goodnight," he said with a smile. "I don't know about Pussy Galore will think, but I'm struggling not to drag you across to the reception desk, and fuck you doggy style in front of everybody!"

"Oh James, how could a girl resist such a beautifully put invitation?" Mary replied dryly, checking her dainty clutch bag "What a pity I'm in my 'submissive lesbian' mode right now. It's not cock I'm after tonight. It's a good spanking and then, with a bit of luck, a good double penetration fucking by Olwen and Pussy Galore and a pair of strap-on rubber dildos! I've brought my cigar case and my new cigar holder. It's very handy if you're being fucked doggy style," she explained. "Clenching on the holder is easier, and it means the end of your cigar doesn't get all soggy!"

"Well I just might have some good news for you two ladies," Felix Leiter said in his slow Texas drawl.

"I've heard that the C. I. A. have managed to detain Pussy Galore's driver. She's a diamond expert as well, we know. Her name is Tiffany Case and she ran a red light about three hours ago. She's in police custody and my colleagues have persuaded the cops to 'lose' her in the system. She won't be back on the streets any time soon."

Olwen grinned.

"So now Pussy's looking for a driver and a girlfriend " she said, nudging Mary playfully. "Good job I did the advanced driving course. All I need to do now is turn up with a submissive girl whom I need help to spank. We'll hook Pussy and reel her in good and proper!"

"Nobody walks anywhere in America," Leiter said to Olwen and Mary. "You can get a cab outside. It won't cost you more than a few bucks."

He turned to Bond.

"We'll give the ladies a half hour or so to get settled in," he said. "My car's down in the hotel car park. Let's go and get a drink while we're waiting."

"Still got the Cord saloon?" asked Bond as the two men sauntered into the bar without another word to the two women.

Olwen watched intently as Bond accompanied the limping Leiter, pursed her lips and gave a low whistle. Mary looked at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Well I'm not one hundred per cent certain," Olwen replied slowly, "but if I was a betting woman, I'd lay odds that Felix Leiter is fucking James Bond!"

Mary gasped.

"James takes it up the arse?" she said incredulously. "I don't believe it. He's so handsome and macho."

Olwen looked at her friend in amazement.

"What the fuck has that to do with it?" she smiled. "You are one of the most gorgeous, sexy women in the Service. I know for a fact that both James and Bill Tanner lust after you. But even after you accepted this mission, you admitted you'd never been with a woman before. And back in Bill Tanner's office you and I fucked like experienced lovers. Looks can deceive, Mary, and you and I are going to have to convince Pussy Galore that we're an item. I know we both love a nice hard cock, and I love being arse fucked too. James is no different. Why shouldn't 007 swing both ways?"

The two women walked out of the hotel together. Olwen took Mary's hand, but the latter shook it off, and delved into her little clutch bag. She brought out a short dog lead which she handed to Olwen.

"I'm not your lover tonight," she said in a little girl voice. "I'm your submissive fuck toy. Put me on your lead and make me walk to heel!"

Olwen clipped the lead onto Mary's collar and said "Heel, bitch!" in a commanding tone. Mary walked one step behind Olwen and kept pace with her so that her lead wouldn't get too tight.

A pair of well dressed matrons were getting out of a taxi in front of the hotel. They both saw Olwen leading Mary and one turned to the other in outrage.

"Well I do declare, Harriet," she spluttered, "what is the world coming to? That woman has got that young lady on a dog collar!"

"Relax, Maudie," replied her companion. "I reckon that it's a Mistress taking her bitch out for an evening stroll."

She winked at Olwen who smiled back, nodded and added,

"And if she's a good little bitch, I just might give her a good seeing to after I've spanked her tight little arse!"

Maudie let out a loud tut of disapproval, and an indignant "Well! Really!", but Harriet chuckled and replied,

"We're in room 609 on the seventh floor if you need an audience. We are both too old and dried up to play these days, but I do like to watch! Maudie only did cock, but I used to bat for both teams!"

"Harriet! Really! I'm not too old!" Maudie replied indignantly. "And anyway, looking at that one, I'll lay you any odds you like that she's got one of those new fangled strap-on cocks somewhere in her luggage!"

Olwen and Mary were laughing fit to burst as they got into the taxi so recently vacated by Harriet and Maudie. The driver turned round to ask their destination, and groaned.

"Not another two fuckin' dykes!" he drawled. "Fucking hell! I've just got rid of two! And one of them was fingering the other all the way home from the shopping mall! My cab stinks of cunt!"

"Don't worry, we're not going far," Olwen replied, sniffing the aroma in the cab as she answered. All she could smell was stale body odour and a faint whiff of cannabis.

"Drop us at the junction of West High Street and South Broadway," she told the driver, and he groaned again.

"I knew it!" he said in a disgusted voice. "You're going to that club where all the homos, sissies and dykes go. Fucking perverts!"

"We can always walk," Olwen replied testily. She'd had enough of this sexist bastard already.

"No need for that, ma'am," the driver said quickly. "My sister's a dyke. I take her to The Pink Pussy almost every night. Five'll get ya ten that she's there tonight, munching on some other dyke's rug or getting her ass slapped till she squirts everywhere "

Before Olwen or Mary had chance to respond to this, the driver slammed the cab into gear and shot off with a squeal of tyres. He kept up a diatribe of insults against gays and lesbians all the way to the club.

"Ten dollars, without a tip," he growled as the taxi skidded to a stop outside a very dingy looking establishment.

"Ten dollars? Hee's a tip for you," replied Olwen, holding up her mobile phone. "Keep your disgusting homophobic comments to yourself. I've recorded your filthy monologue and now I've taken your photo." (The camera on her mobile phone clicked at this point.)

"I'll give you three dollars including our tip, and I won't send this recording to the local radio station. Do we have a deal?"

"You fucking bitch!" snarled the driver. "Three dollars and I want that picture and the recording erased before I let you out!"

Olwen showed him that she had done what he asked and dropped three dollar bills on the front passenger seat.

"I can't say it was a pleasure doing business with you, " she smirked as she and Mary got out of the cab and made their way to the entrance of The Pink Pussy club.

Inside, the lighting was quite subdued, but Olwen and Mary could see that the bar area was quite busy. Apart from that, there were very few people in the room at all.

"Good evening, ladies. Can I help you at all?" drawled a voice behind them, and Olwen and Mary turned to see the tall red head who had addressed them.

"I haven't seen you here before," continued the woman. "I'm Erica Von Braun, the owner and manager of this club. You both seem a little lost. The Lesbian Lounge is through that door on the left. Given that you're in my club, I assume that you are lesbians?"

"Of course we are," replied Olwen. "I'm here on business with my little slut," Olwen replied, smiling and tugging on Mary's lead. "I'm hoping to get some work here, but I thought some play time tonight would do us both good"

"What line of business are you in?" asked Erica. "We get all sorts of women in here. Maybe I could be of some help to you?"

"I'm ex special forces," replied Olwen truthfully. "I was hoping for something in the security or protection line. Both Mary and I are likely to be in the States for a while. It's a bit awkward for both of us to return home to the UK at the moment, so I'll need a job just to get some money coming in."

Mary smiled to herself. Olwen was giving enough information out to let anybody who was interested know that she probably operated very close to the legal line, without giving too much away. It seemed to have worked. Erica bit her lip and looked thoughtful.

"Come with me," she said, turning away from the bar area. "I think I might be able to help you and your adorable little pet. Why is the UK too hot for you to return, may I ask?"

"Where are we going?" Olwen asked, ignoring the question. Erica led them away from the door to the Lesbian Lounge. "I thought you said we should go through that door? I want a drink and a place where I can put this little slut over my knee and spank her."

"Oh we can get to that later," smiled Erica as she led Olwen and Mary up a long flight of stairs. "I'll even help you spank your pretty little pet's ass if you like. We Dommes must stick together."

At the top of the stairs, Erica turned left and led them down a dimly lit corridor. At the end of the passageway was a door, in front of which sat a very butch looking woman, dressed all in black. She stood up as Erica and her new friends approached.

"What's up, Erica?" she growled in a harsh voice. "The boss is busy. She told you that she didn't want no interruptions. Who's the dyke with the pretty little babe?"

"Relax, Frankie. I've got some hot news for Pussy. I was just on my way up to give it to her when I bumped into these two downstairs. The dyke with the lead could be just what Pussy needs right now, and I'm sure her pretty little pet could provide us all with some entertainment."

Mary looked nervously at Olwen, who winked slyly at her and shook her head slightly.

"Well you can go in, but I'm gonna have to frisk these two," Frankie replied with a grin. "Spread 'em baby, I'm just gonna take a look under that pretty dress you're nearly wearing!"

"Touch my slut and you'll be sorry," said Olwen menacingly. "No-one feels up Mary without my say-so!"

Frankie looked at Olwen and grinned. "I'd like to see you try and stop me, bitch," she spat. "Just stay cool and let me frisk your little girl. Don't worry. I'll get to you later!"

Frankie reached out and thrust her hand under Mary's skirt. Olwen grabbed her outstretched arm, twisted it viciously, and Frankie yelped in pain.

"I thought I told you that Mary was off limits," she snarled. "Oh no, you don't!"

Frankie had pulled out a deadly looking gun from her waistband. Olwen kneed her in the cunt and as the big woman grunted in pain, Olwen plucked the weapon out of her hand and smashed it down on her head. Frankie went down like a huge sack of shit and lay motionless on the floor.

Just as Olwen tossed the gun to Erica, the door opened, and another huge woman emerged. She too had a gun in her hand.

"What the fuck's going on out here?" she yelled. "The boss is trying to explain something in here. Why's Frankie on the floor, Erica? And who the fuck are these two?"

"This one's someone I think the boss might need," replied Erica, nodding at Olwen. "I was just on my way up to see her when I bumped into these two downstairs."

The huge woman transferred her gaze to Olwen and Mary. She winked at Mary and grinned.

"You're a pretty little thing," she said, "I reckon the boss just might find time to play with you!"

Olwen said nothing. She didn't want to risk being thrown out of the club when they were so close to their target. She heard a chair being scraped back and then suddenly another woman appeared at the door. Both Olwen and Mary recognised Pussy Galore from the photos in her file, except that both women realised that their target was much more attractive in the flesh than her photographs suggested.

She was dressed in a tight fitting leather catsuit, which emphasised the swell of her large tits, and her long, slim legs seemed to go up to her armpits. She had a beautiful pair of high heeled, knee length leather boots on her feet. She scowled at Erica, then turned to the big woman.

"What the fuck, Wilma?" she said, "why's Frankie on the floor? She's supposed to be on guard duty."

"Search me, boss," replied Wilma. "I heard a noise and I came out to see what was going on. I found Erica with these two. Erica says she has news for you."

Pussy Galore looked at Erica with raised eyebrows.

"Well?" she snapped. "What's this news? Spit it out!"

"It's Tiffany, boss," replied Erica nervously. "I just heard from our source down at the precinct that she's been arrested for a traffic violation."

"So?" snarled Pussy. "Get the lawyer down there and get her sprung. She's vital to this caper we got going. She's our getaway driver."

"That's just it, boss," Erica went on. "Dot down in the precinct said the C.I.A. have taken Tiffany away. It's as if they want to keep her from getting out. Do you think they know about your latest caper?"

Both Olwen and Mary stayed silent, although both of them had noted that Pussy had an insider down at the police precinct. Dot, presumably short for Dorothy, was feeding Pussy vital information. Felix Leiter would need to be told about her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

It was pretty obvious that Pussy was not a happy bunny. She looked at Olwen and Mary as if seeing them for the first time.

"Who the fuck are these two?" she asked, but her eyes lingered over Mary, and she licked her lips and almost smiled.

"Two limeys I met downstairs," Erica replied. "The dyke was looking for somewhere to play with her pretty little pet. She's ex forces and in need of a job. I had heard about Tiffany and I was on my way up with them to tell you when I saw them. It seemed quite serendipitous."

Pussy grinned.

"You and your fancy words," she replied. "You always did have a smart mouth! Remind me to sit on your face when this is all over. I always appreciate someone who knows how to use her tongue to good effect!"

She turned to Olwen and nodded at the prone figure of Frankie, who was just beginning to stir.

"You do that?" she asked.

"She ignored my advice not to grope my girlfriend," Olwen replied. "Mary likes a good groping, but only by me, or those I allow to play with her. Your gorilla didn't seem to understand the rules. So I took her pop gun off her and put her to sleep for a bit."

Pussy nodded, and poked Frankie under the chin with the toe of her leather boot. The prone woman groaned and rubbed her head where Olwen had hit her.

"No room in my gang for fuck-ups, Frankie," she said softly. Pussy clicked her fingers at Wilma.

"Take her down to the lakeside," she said quietly. Frankie seemed too dazed to have heard, but both Olwen and Mary knew what Pussy meant. And their suspicions were confirmed when they heard her add, "and make sure no one sees you. Frankie needs to disappear."

"Gotcha, boss," replied Wilma. "I'll grab a couple of bottles of bourbon on my way out. Frankie looks like she could do with a drink, and we all know the dangers of going swimming when you've got a load on!"

Wilma hefted a still very dazed Frankie to her feet.

Come on, you sad old dyke," she said gently. "Let's you and me go and grab a drink and I'll drive you home. You can have a nice long sleep."

The indifference to what was about to happen shocked Olwen and Mary, but they didn't react. Pussy snapped her fingers again.

"Bring the chick," she ordered, striding back into the room. "Good job, Erica. Get back downstairs and keep your eyes and ears peeled. If the Feds do suspect something, I want to know about it."

The room they all went into was brightly lit, uncomfortably warm and extremely smokey. Olwen counted five women, all of whom were seated around a circular table. One of them was smoking a small, dark cheroot. The rest all seemed to have a cigarette on the go.

"Listen up," Pussy began, "Erica's been told that Tiffany's been lifted and the Agency has got her. But Lady Luck seems to be smiling on us, girls. This is..."

Pussy looked at Olwen and smiled.

"I'm sorry babe " she said. "In all the excitement in the corridor, I forgot to ask your name. Why don't you introduce yourself and your pretty little pet to me and my ladies?"

"I'm Olwen, and this is my little slut, Mary" replied Olwen, tugging on Mary's lead, an action which brought Mary to her knees. Olwen stroked her head gently and smiled at Pussy.