All Comments on 'The Spy Who Loved Him'

by silo68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fuck.... what a shit load of grammatically challenged shit. Did you even go to school?

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Ignore the dildo below

It's obvious with your mention of knickers and such you're British. You have different styles of English than us. But your story was great. My only complaint was the category. Two sisters who just happen to screw in the same room does not make incest. Keep writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ Jedd11

Incest /Taboo is 2 very different things, Incest is family gatherings,, Taboo can be almost anything like getting fucked by your dog, in my opinion the author posted it as taboo not incest

As for shit for brains ANON,, ignore it,, obviously it didnt graduate kindergarten

LLP

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
silo68 and LLP

Point taken. Although the description under incest/taboo states keeping it in the family. And Lit pretty much breaks down other 'taboo' topics such as Bdsm, fetish, trannies, etc. And it does not allow bestiality tales, so that is eliminated. You are technically correct, though when most people visit this category, I believe they expect incest. We are in agreement, however, on anon. A kindegarten dropout, who hides behind the cloak of anonymity, yet offers nothoing of value. Most authors don't mind anon comments, if they're truly helpful. The generic 'you suck' type that this walking dildo offered up though, is why many writers reject anon comments out of hand. You being an exception, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4

Maybe Mr Anon should write for Charlie Hebdo.

PerimedesPerimedesover 9 years ago
The sex was hot...

I did expect the sisters to hook up at some point. Are you going to continue this? There was a lot of preamble about sexual freedom and open relations. There is potential for a lot more here. Please work this into its assigned category somehow. :)

silo68silo68over 9 years agoAuthor

Apologies for the wrong description of the story. I was not aware I had posted it under incest or taboo so can only presume this was done by the editor. Thank you for the feedback though. I am hoping to create a series of short stories with these characters. This is my first attempt so hopefully there is room to improve. Ta.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
no problem. we want more

To most of us, the only issue was the category. Those things happen; don't sweat it. Most comments were favorable and your ratings are good. We look forward to your further stories. And we do hope the sisters get together at some point. Not necessarily soon, just at some point. Please contine soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous