All Comments on 'The Square Peg'

by creativeandfun

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NeukmanNeukmanabout 1 year ago

Really appreciated the fact this was not a 'wham bam, thank you ma'am' story, but real fleshed out characters. TJ's background made for a realistic backdrop to the story. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Well done.

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 1 year ago

Great job; a nice combo of sweet and romantic with hot and sexy. Plus I have a "thing" for redheads lol

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

Live, love and pursue your deserved happiness! Thank you for this tender and moving story.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

A triumphantly beautiful and thoughtful story well designed and well crafted. TJ's background story is poignant: her childhood would have been loveless but for Uncle Vince and Aunt Lisa. Their love and caring laid the foundation for TJ's capacity to open herself to Katie.

5 stars.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story. TJ’s childhood and her years in the military, along with the love from her aunt and uncle, sets the stage for her future happiness. After all the years of not fitting in TJ found where she belonged.

Definitely 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful Story with a lovely happy ending. I do however find myself curious about her parents and siblings. You did a wonderful jov 'setting the scene' so to speak at the start of the story, but apart from a single comment about her aunt and uncle being happy for her, her family (and all that work setting up their troubled relationship) just disappears. Its a wonderful story with a lovely happy ending, but personally I feel like theres a chapter missing about her going home and finding closure about her childhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeandfun@creativeandfun
Attractive 59 year old bi WMM who is sexually adventurous and extremely open minded. I have quite a few kinks I would love to share and would love to hear yours as well. HI everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you know I have several stories I am still working on. Quite ...