The Square Peg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hit the remote on my keychain to open my garage door and walked my bike inside. I closed the garage door and didn't wait until I got inside. I pulled my shorts down. I spread my pussy lips with two fingers from my right hand and went to work on my clit with two fingers from my left hand. It only took maybe five minutes before I exploded into three wonderfully powerful orgasms back to back to back. Visions of Katie were prominent in my orgasmic fantasy there in the garage.

I went inside to shower and get ready for work. While I was getting ready for work, my phone's text alert went off -

"Hey TJ. It's Katie. It was nice seeing you again. Hope you have a nice day at work. (smiley face)"

I replied back. "Hey Katie. It was great seeing you again as well. Hope your day is nice as well. Please be safe out there. (smiley face). Oh, give Daisy a hug for me?"

"Will do. Gotta run."

"OK. Bye."

As I got dressed for work, I had come to the realization that I was smitten with Katie. She was so pretty - a lot prettier than me, in my opinion. I looked "ok" for a redhead but I didn't think anyone would really give me a second look, especially in Florida, where everyone was tanned and in shape. I had always had an open mind about dating and relationships. If I met a guy, a girl, or even someone who was transgender, I was open to dating or even falling in love with them because I was definitely NOT a judgmental person. Katie appealed to me and I was curious about having a relationship with her. I didn't know how she felt so I decided to do what the players do in Texas Hold 'Em poker. I decided to slow play my hand.

Over the course of the next several months, Katie and I had met up for coffee, had dinner at each other's place, spent time together at the park, and we even had movie night together at her apartment and my house. Our friendship was blossoming and I was happy just being with her. However, I do admit, she had been the object and muse of many masturbation sessions in the privacy of my home. I wondered what her pussy tasted like, what it smelled like, if she was easily orgasmic or if she was multi-orgasmic. I wondered what her ass tasted like, if she shaved or trimmed her pussy, and what her clit would feel like in my mouth.

I had never eaten pussy before. But with Katie, I was so curious about eating hers. One Saturday morning, after an evening of masturbating myself into a horned up, wanton, and lustful frenzy with more orgasms than I could count, I sat up in bed and reached for my laptop. I could smell myself on my hands, on my sheets, and in my mouth. I had brought my fingers to my mouth after they had been in my pussy and ass on numerous occasions the night before. I LOVED the way I tasted. If the opportunity ever presented itself where I could eat Katie's pussy and ass, I wanted to be good at it.

I opened my laptop and found my favorite search engine. I typed in "lesbian pussy licking" and hit "enter". Hundreds and hundreds of little boxes with various titles and still shots of women pleasing each other appeared. I found a video, about 40 minutes in length, and two beautiful brunette women appeared on the screen. Both were in short silk robes which were open and they were nude underneath. They were on the back patio of a home and I watched the entire video. It was amazing. Of course, I masturbated both my holes and clit to the point of soreness and left a nice puddle of wetness on the sheets. I studied their techniques as they touched, caressed, and kissed. They also got very creative with their sexual positioning on the patio furniture. I watched with great attentiveness as they licked and sucked each other's breasts, pussies, and assholes. I knew if I ever got to do those things with Katie, I hoped she would respond with the same enthusiasm as the two women on the screen appeared to show.

After my wonderful solo endeavor, I closed my laptop, put it back on the night stand, and got out of bed. I changed the sheets on my bed and showered and got dressed. I chose to double French braid my hair, and I put on a pair of tiny white shorts with a blue tank top and my blue Adidas running shoes. It was around 9 AM and my phone text alert went off. It was Katie.

K - Hey TJ. What's up?

T - Nothing much. Just got dressed. What about you?

K - Been up since 6 AM. Went for a run. Couldn't sleep.

T - Early bird LOL. Everything ok?

K - Sorta.

T - Sorta? OK girl. What's up? When you say sorta, I know something's wrong. Remember the last time you said sorta? You were upset because that guy called you a c*nt during the traffic stop when you gave him a speeding ticket.

K - Yeah I know. I'm sorry. Want to meet for coffee at Starbucks? I wanna run something past you and get your opinion.

T - OK. 20 minutes sound good?

K - Perfect. See you then.

Katie pulled up to Starbucks in her regular car since she was off from work. She had on black shorts, an orange tank top, and black sandals. Her hair was in a pony tail. She looked so pretty. We walked up to each other, hugged, and went inside to order. We ordered our coffees and our breakfast sandwiches, walked to one of the tables inside the coffee shop, and took a seat across from each other. As we made idle chat and ate our breakfast, Katie looked like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. She barely made eye contact with me. She had this far away look in her eyes. You could have cut the tension with a knife and made perfect slices. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Earth to Katie. Earth to Katie. Come in Katie."

She perked up just a bit and her cheeks went red.

"WOW! This looks serious."

"It is."

"Well talk to me. Take your time. No rush. I'm your friend. Best friend maybe? You can tell me anything."

"I know. And yes you are my best friend. TJ................"

She paused. "Yes Katie?"

"I don't know how to say this but............"

I started to cry. "Katie, are you trying to tell me you don't want to be friends anymore?" I grabbed my keys, small handbag, stood up, and started to leave.

Katie reached for my hands and pulled me back down to sit. "TJ, no no no no no no. Please sit. I DO want us to still be friends but ................."

"Fucking hell Katie. WHAT THEN?"

"Let's go outside where we can speak more freely."

Katie and I got up with our coffees and walked outside. We sat down at one of the tables outside and she sat in a chair next to me. She turned to me and spoke.

"TJ, I love our friendship. We have known each other for a few months. We have spent a ton of time together and I get excited when I know we are going to do things together. Even Daisy likes you."

"What are you saying Katie?"

"TJ I have played this over and over in my mind dozens and dozens of times. You have become a very special person to me and I can't imagine my life without you. I think of you often and you always bring a smile to my face with your wacky sense of humor."

"Well Katie. You ARE special to me. You ARE amazing. When I am at work, I worry for your safety when you're doing cop stuff."

"TJ, I want to ask you something and you don't have to answer right away. You can even take time to think about it."

My insides were churning like a taffy making machine in a factory. "Go ahead then. Ask away."

"TJ, I have only ever dated men. And I thought I was going to eventually marry a man and have his babies. BUT.........." She paused.

"But what Katie?"

"That changed when I met you. Ever since that first day in the park when I met you. You were drawing that boat and Daisy just sat and stared at you. I was drawn to you immediately. For the longest time, I have tried to sort out my feelings. I have laid awake many nights wondering about you, about me, about US."

She reached for my left hand with her right hand and looked directly into my eyes.

"TJ, what I wanted to ask you is this - Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

My heart burst forth with happiness like an icebreaker ship chopping through ice in the straits of Alaska in the dead of winter. Tears flooded out of my eyes like a storm surge during a hurricane raging from the Gulf of Mexico. My heart was pounding with the intensity of a thousand drums thundering in perfect rhythm at a concert. FINALLY. FINALLY. FINALLY. The little redhead square peg had found happiness. She had found love. She had found acceptance. She found what she thought she would never find in her entire life. She had found............................well.............................Katie.

I pushed back out of my chair and pulled Katie to her feet. We pulled each other closer into a warm embrace and smiled at each other through tears and big smiles at each other.

"Katie, I would LOVE to be your girlfriend so my answer is YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then, it finally happened. We kissed for the very first time. It was the softest, most sensual kiss I had ever partaken in and it was incredible. Her lips were soft. Her tongue moved in unison with mine. Our hands roamed over each other's waists and backs. It wasn't a short kiss either. I knew people had to be wondering what was going on. We even heard some people yell "get a room", which made us laugh while we kissed. We didn't break lip contact though. After several minutes of our kissing concerto, we broke our lip seal, took one step back from each other, and looked into each other's eyes.

Katie's ocean blue eyes and smile were mesmerizing. I said "it" first.

"I love you Katie. So so so much."

"I love you TJ, with every bit of my heart."

"I think this calls for a celebration. What do you think?"

"Definitely."

We agreed we should celebrate at Bocci's, a nice Italian restaurant downtown. I pulled up the website for the restaurant on my phone and made online reservations for 8 PM. We kissed several more times before parting company and I told Katie I would pick her up at 7:15 PM. We parted company and made preparations for the evening at our own places.

In my closet, I had dresses for everyday wear, dresses for work, dresses for casual evenings, and dresses for special occasions. I wanted the evening with Katie to be memorable. I chose my dark green halter dress with an open back that showed just a hint of cleavage in the front. It was very short which meant I would have to be careful on how I sat and stood up in the restaurant so that the other patrons wouldn't see what was underneath. I had matching heels, earrings, and necklace. I chose to wear my hair up. No bra was needed because it would have killed the look. I even had the matching lace thong to go with it. I hadn't worn this dress yet because the opportunity hadn't presented itself yet. I was hoping that Katie would like it. After I got dressed and dabbed on my perfume, I looked in the mirror. For the first time in my life, I was confident that I looked beautiful.

I grabbed my clutch and car keys and headed out to pick up Katie. When I arrived, I walked up to the threshold of her front door, took a deep breath, and rang the doorbell. I heard Daisy bark to signal a visitor was nearby. Katie answered the door and I was stunned with the vision that stood before me. Her blonde hair was up, much like mine. She wore a black mini dress, about as short as mine, with matching heels and accessories. She looked good enough to eat. She ushered me inside and we shared a warm, tender kiss.

"Ready to go TJ?"

"Yes love. I am."

Hand in hand, we walked out to my car and proceeded to the restaurant. We got to the restaurant and went inside where we enjoyed a wonderful meal and dessert. The conversation was very nice and very intimate and the sexual anticipation between us could obviously be felt although we hadn't talked about it yet. We agreed to go back to her place after dinner since Daisy probably needed to go out to pee. We left and got to her place. Katie went inside and got Daisy and brought her out to walk and pee. I could imagine we were a sight being so dressed up and walking her dog.

We went back inside and she told me to wait in the living room. After a few minutes, she called me back to her bedroom and it was a beautiful sight. She was standing at the foot of her bed and candles were lit all over the room. They were strategically placed near the mirrors so that ample light was reflected throughout. The candles smelled of lavender and the ambiance was very sexy. She had turned the covers back on her bed in anticipation of us making love for the very first time.

I walked to her and stopped just in front of her. I reached down to unhook the straps of my heels so that I could step out of them. Katie then reached behind my neck and pulled the strap of my halter dress over my head so that my dress could fall to the floor. I stood in front of her with nothing on but my lace thong and a huge smile on my face. I knew my pussy was soaking wet and I wanted Katie to find out how badly I wanted her. My nipples were so hard for her that they ached. I kneeled before her and unhooked her heels to remove them from her feet and stood back up. I turned her around so I could unzip her dress. After the unzipping, I pulled the sleeves down and her dress fell to the floor next to mine. I unhooked her bra to free her full breasts and let it fall as well. I could see her nipples, which were now hard, in our reflection in the mirrors. Her black thong, unlike mine, was satin, and I couldn't wait to run my hands and tongue over it.

I gently pushed Katie back on the bed. Her hands found the mattress and she walked back on her hands to her pillows and laid her head down. For the longest time, we just looked at each other and smiled as we ran our fingers over each other's faces and hair. I was so in love with this woman and I wanted to do everything I possibly could to make her happy.

I initiated the physical intimacy by kissing her lips softly and I began to focus on her pleasure by kissing her from her head to her toes, not wanting a single inch of her body to be untouched. Every single millimeter of her body would get my attention. She touched me softly with her hands and, at times, it made it hard to focus on her pleasure. Her touch was so erotic. She knew just how to give me goose bumps. I kissed every inch of her. I sucked on her toes, which elicited a giggle from her. I looked into her eyes as I sucked each one of her fingers like tiny cocks. She loved watching me sucking her digits because the passion in her eyes gave her away.

I massaged her breasts gently and, at times, roughly as a signal to her to show how badly I wanted her. I gently played with her nipples and then squeezed them between my thumbs and index fingers of each of my hands. She began to moan and her voicing of her pleasure had become a little louder. Her breathing became heavier and I took that as a sign that she yearned to be touched and pleased. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as I sucked her nipples into my mouth, first her right and then her left. I was careful not to use any teeth. Using just my lips was enough to cause her to jerk on the bed, arching her back as she pushed her breasts up to me. I knew that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

For several minutes, I continued my oral and manual ministrations of her breasts, making sure not to break contact with my mouth or hands. My right thigh was wedged between both of hers and gently applied pressure with my upper leg to her pussy. I could feel the wetness and slickness of her sex. I could also tell she shaved her pussy, It felt so warm and smooth against my leg. Finally, Katie opened her eyes and grabbed my face, cupping it in both her hands, and she kissed me deeply. Her kiss was so passionate that it sent shock waves to my pussy and my ass. She broke the kiss -

"Eat my pussy baby. I want your tongue inside of me." Katie exclaimed.

To this point, her pussy and ass were the only two parts of her body I hadn't tasted or kissed yet. That had been intentional. Remembering what I had learned watching the lesbian video on my laptop, I moved down her body and prepared to make her cum. I peeled off her thong with my tongue. I held it up after i had removed it and licked and sucked on the crotch of it. I then moved my mouth to her pussy. It smelled so clean. Her taste was so sweet. I had a feeling I was going to become addicted to eating her delicate flower. I kissed and licked her slowly and lovingly. I wanted her to cum like she had never cum before. I wanted to be the best lover she had ever had. I wanted her orgasm to be earth shattering. I wanted her climax to be powerful and strong.

I savored the taste of her open slit. I held her pussy open with two fingers of each hand, just as I had seen in the video. I kissed her lips and drank her juices which were a result of my lips and tongue on her and in her. She arched her back off the bed and thrust her hips forward toward my mouth. I then maneuvered my hands under her ass to help push her up. I moved my hands over the front of her thighs and opened her pussy lips again so I could continue to orally please my beautiful girlfriend. I searched out and found her clit and sucked the nub into my mouth with my lips. I could tell she wanted to cum but I wanted to prolong her pleasure as long as possible. I pulled my right hand away from her pussy so that I could move it under her and insert two fingers into her as I continued licking on her clit. She began whimpering and gasping for air. Without any warning, she announced her impending orgasm.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTTTJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ IIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM CCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

One orgasm was followed by another, then another, then another, then another until Katie couldn't take anymore and pulled me from her pussy so that we were face to face. She kissed me hard, with passion, with lust, with vigor, but most importantly, love. She even licked some of her juices off of my face, which I found to be quite sexy.

"Damn TJ, where did you learn to do that? Holy fucking shit woman! That was intense. No. Fuck, that was amazing!"

I smiled and then admitted to her I had watched a lesbian video before we ever admitted our feelings toward each other. She giggled and said that she needed to watch it too. I then laughed and laid my head on her chest as she wrapped her right arm around me, gently rubbing my back. After about an hour of talking and holding hands while I laid in her arms, Katie looked at me -

"OK TJ, you made me feel amazing. Now, it's my turn to feel you cum in my mouth."

I smiled and said, "I can't wait Katie. I am ALL YOURS!"

She copied my moves by kissing me all over, sucking on my toes, and giving mini blowjobs to each one of my fingers. Her sucking on my fingers turned my pussy into a wet, slippery mess and I let her know as much.

"That's good", she said. "More juice for me to suck and swallow my love."

I just smiled as I laid my head back on the pillow and opened my legs as wide as I could get them for her. I wanted my eyes open so I could see my sexy girlfriend give me pleasure.

She went for the right side of my neck, one of my weak spots, with her lips and tongue to kiss and nibble on it. She then trailed her mouth to my right ear, one of my other weak spots. She slowly kissed behind my ear and then gently licked my earlobe. I could feel my juices leak out of my pussy and down to my asshole. I moaned softly as she kissed my earlobe. Her right hand rubbed down the right side of my body. She softly ran her nails up and down as she moved her body closer to mine so we could have more skin to skin contact. She then kissed her way down to my right breast.