The Square Peg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used her right hand to massage and squeeze my right breast as she sucked on the nipple. After a few moments, she moved over to my left breast and kissed and sucked on the nipple as well. I used both of my hands to reach out to caress both of her breasts in a gentle circular motion. I used the thumb and index finger of each hand to tweak and massage her nipples, softly at first and with more urgency as she continued to please me. She slowly moved her hand down to my pubic mound. The cloth of my lace thong was in the way. She squeezed my pussy through my thong and moaned into my breast.

Taking her right index finger, she hooked my thong and slid it down my legs. I moved about so that it was easy for her to get it off. She brought it to her nose and sniffed.

"MMMMMMMMM so yummy."

I smiled at her as she placed the thong on the sheet between us. She moved her right hand back to my pussy and felt she felt my wetness. She slid the middle finger of her right hand into me, feeling my slippery opening.

"Damn TJ, you are drenched."

"And to think, it's all yours."

She gave me an evil grin as I reached up and kissed her on the lips. She reached back down with her right hand and inserted her middle finger inside of me again. A moan escaped my lips as I grabbed the sheets underneath me and threw my head back. She started fingering in and out of my body, adding her index finger into my pussy alongside her middle finger, our eyes piercing into each other's souls.

"I want to see your beautiful eyes when you come for me." Katie implored.

I wasn't about to deny her. As each moment passed, I was falling more and more in love with her. I looked at her gorgeous eyes and I could see they were full of love for me. I grabbed her hand with the fingers in my pussy and pulled it closer to my pussy. I bucked against it harder and harder. We had a very nice rhythm going. I felt my body start to quiver and I knew what that meant. She also knew, I was sure as I saw a smile form on her face.

"Faster Katie. Harder baby. Finger me harder." I demanded.

I removed my hand from hers and used both my hands to massage and pinch my nipples, pulling on them to the point where the pain was actually pleasurable. Katie fingered me harder with such force that she was finger banging me, a sensation I had performed on myself hundreds of times, I'm sure. Finger banging made me feel so dirty, so raunchy, so sexy, and so fulfilled. My orgasms were always so intense when I fingered myself hard. She used the thumb of her left hand to massage my clit, encircling it, while her other two fingers from her right hand were inside me. I moved my right hand off my right breast and found her left ass cheek. My hand squeezed it firmly as she pushed her fingers deeper into me. She worked my clit as I climaxed, easing the pressure on my nub just slightly to increase my wanting for release.

Without warning, my body shook from head to toe. I pushed my legs together as several small orgasms vibrated through my body. Katie's hands slowed down only a little as my body convulsed in orgasm. One final orgasm came a couple of minutes later as my juices soaked her hands and her bed. I screamed so loud that I could only hope that Katie's neighbors wouldn't think something bad was happening.

When my body had stopped twitching and thrashing, she gently pulled her fingers out of me, causing me to shake once more. She brought them up to her lips to taste me. She sucked one finger clean as she looked at me with a big smile on her face. She bit her bottom lip when she placed the other finger that had been in my pussy in my mouth. I sucked it like I was sucking a cock clean of any pussy and cock remnants. This subtle display made her moan.

Katie looked at me and said, "Now I'm going to eat your pussy and asshole and make you scream."

Who was I to say no to this beautiful creature?

She pushed my legs up and behind my ears as she dove in to eat me. I surrendered to her naughty words and gave her my body without any hesitation whatsoever. She made me moan. She made me gasp. She made me jump. And she made me shake. Most importantly, she was true to her word. I did scream. Her lips and her fingers and body had me in orgasmic ecstasy and wanting more. I was at her mercy and I knew that we both enjoyed every moment of it.

The night went on until the sun came up the next morning. We couldn't get enough of each other. We explored each other with our mouths, our tongues, and our fingers. I also discovered how much she loved having my tongue in her ass. Just using my tongue on her asshole with no other stimulation caused her to soak my face with her pussy cream.

Daisy came into the bedroom around 7 AM and we knew she needed to be fed and taken for a walk so she could do her business. We fed her and walked her and she went back and laid on her dog bed. Katie and I then showered together and fell asleep in each other's arms. Around 2 in the afternoon, we woke up and decided to go eat a late lunch.

==========

SIX MONTHS LATER

==========

Katie's lease on her apartment was 90 days from expiring and our relationship was growing as each day passed. We were head over heels in love with each other and went public as a couple. Our family (Uncle Vince and Aunt Lisa from my side) and friends were happy for us and we decided to get married. We found another house not too far from where I was living. It had three bedrooms instead of two, which meant we had more room, especially with Daisy being an important part of our lives. It appears that this square peg finally found a place to fit - right next to the love of her life.