The Squeeze Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen's blood-curdling screams jarred me from sleep and jolted me out of bed. I swept my covers off me and sprinted to the front door. There, standing with their hats in their hands were two Georgia State Highway Patrol Troopers. Gwen had her back to the open door and had squatted won to a seated position, her legs drawn up and her arms around them. She was rocking hard against the door and sobbing uncontrollably.

I stopped dead when I saw the Troopers, one of them bending down to place a hand on Gwen's shoulder. The other stepped past her and walked to me a look a deep concern on his square features.

"Its bad news, son," he said shaking his head sadly. I immediately knew my parents were gone. I didn't know how or why, but I knew. I felt my stomach tighten and it heaved its contents on the floor, splattering on the troopers shiny, black boots. I felt the world spinning around me and began to sway. The trooper caught me before my knees gave way and sat me on the nearby sofa. Gwen's movie still played on the television providing surreal rom-com dialogue to the tragic situation.

That had been three years ago, just as the pandemic was getting started.

Gwen had been only 16, but I was nearly 20. Our grandparents had passed when we were both in grade school and we barely knew any of our parent's brothers or sisters since we had moved away from the family home of St. Louis to Georgia when our father got a job at the Centers for Disease Control in 2005. So, with no one to turn to, I accepted guardianship of my younger sister.

Because our parents had considerable savings and sizeable life insurance policies, money was not an issue for us. We were able to stay in our family home in the Northern Atlanta suburbs. Gwen stayed in her high school, and I went to Georgia Tech.

How could these two people be our parents? Where had they been for the past three years. Didn't they know the hell we went through? So many questions swirled in my head vying for time with the emotions stirred by the new revelation. I was at odds with myself, unsure whether to be furious or relived at the sight of my mother and father.

Captain Reid nodded to the mirrored window again and the glass between Gwen's room and mine frosted again. The last glimpse I had into it was of Gwen slumped over and sobbing and my parents coldly gazing at me through the window.

"Not what you expected," Reid asked, her smile almost gleeful.

I couldn't respond. The scene through the window had utterly dumbfounded me. All I could do was stare at the frosted window, eyes wide, mouth agape.

Reid clapped her hands, snapping me out of my catatonia and bringing my attention sharply back to her.

"I know you have questions," Reid said letting her face relax to her permanent TS grin. "They'll all be answered soon enough. But, for now I think you've had enough excitement." She nodded at the Trooper next to me and he deftly produced a hypodermic needle, injected me in the neck, and concealed the needle in his uniform pocket. The room faded from my vision as I slipped into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~

Gwen's hands kneaded the tense muscles of my shoulders as I lay on my back watching her. The pressure she applied relaxed me and slowly melted the tension away. She was nude, her marvelous breasts gently swinging before her as she sat on me abdomen. Her red curly hair falling about her face framing her beautiful face with its striking blue eyes. Her lips were turned up in a beatific smile that spoke of love and tenderness. Where our bodies met, I could feel her warm, moist nether lips on my muscular abs.

Over the past few days, life had become more than just a little complicated. We were captured by the V Squad, I learned I was to be a father, and learned our parents were alive. It was almost too much to bear, but Gwen's ministrations were working wonders to give me some semblance of relaxation.

As I began to loosen up, Gwen slid her hands down my naked body. She pressed firmly with her palms on my pectoral muscles eliciting a satisfied moan from me. She made small circles with her hands keeping the pressure on my chest constant.

She began to shift herself lower on my body, scooting her hips lower over mine, leaving a moist trail of her fluids on my abdomen. Then I felt her heat slide over my erect cock, the lips split by its rigid manner. She slid herself back and forth along its length, not yet allowing it to enter her velvet tunnel.

For long minutes she slid up and down on my member, leaving a slippery coating of her juices from my balls to my glans. I looked into her hooded azure eyes and saw the desire hiding behind them. She wanted me, but she wanted to take it slow, to tease me and herself until our need for each other was unbearable.

Gwen lowered her upper body to mine, her breasts smashing against my chest as she continued to slide up and down my throbbing manhood. She nuzzled into my neck panting with her exertion and began to gently kiss my neck.

Her breath was hot on my ear as she nibbled the lobe and breathily whispered, "Are you ready for me, brother? Are you ready for you sister's pussy?"

I groaned loudly in answer and pushed my hips upward to emphasize my burning desire. Gwen lifted her own hips up breaking the contact between her smoldering pussy and my granite spire. Her cool hand encircled my cock and lifted it to the opening of her dripping wet cunt. Slowly she lowered herself taking me into her. We both moaned loudly as inch after inch slid smoothly into her tight confines. When I was finally buried fully in her, Gwen began grinding her hips in small circles, her back arched, ruby red lips parted.

Her tight grip on me and the circular motion sent shivers through my entire body. Waves of pleasure coursed from my toes to the top of my head. My hands moved to her waist, I held her as she continued to gyrate, the tip of my cock lodged at the entrance to her womb. I began to hump upwards into her, creating a swirling, stroking sensation that caused me to close my eyes and tilt my head back.

Gwen slowed her gyrations and began moving up and down, her pussy walls squeezing my length deliciously. I continued to push upwards, meeting her down strokes and slapping against her pelvis. We fell into a rhythm, not moving too fast, but not too slow either.

Our bodies seemed to melt into each other as what felt like electric currents flowed back and forth between us. We were each vocalizing loud moans and coos, declaring our love and desire for each other.

Gradually the speed of our coupling increased until the slapping began to sound like applause. Sweat dripped from Gwen's brow landing in a splatter on my chest. I opened my eyes to find my sister, radiant in her ecstasy, her hips pumping feverishly up and down on me.

Swiftly I flipped her over onto her back and got my knees underneath me. Gwen's hair fanned out in soft curls and ringlets around her glistening face, her eyes heavily lidded, her mouth slightly separated. Sweat shone on her breasts and tummy as it did on my torso. The mixture of our perspiration made our skin slick in turn making it easier to slide my hands up and over her pale breasts.

I pushed deep into her pussy as she engaged her Kegel muscles tightening it even more and caressing my cock with soft, moist pressure. Slowly I pulled free from her tight grasp only to plunge back into her deeper, more forcefully. The speed and intensity of my strokes rose as our passion built.

I squeezed her ripe breasts in both hands then released them rubbed my thumbs over the stiff nubs of her nipples. Gwen's chest heaved upwards towards me as I alternated between crushing her marvelous tits in my hands and tweaking the nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

Gwen ground her hips up to meet my strokes as our mutual need for release grew. I fell forward and smashed my sister's breasts between us as I sought her mouth with mine. I planted wet kisses all over her neck and face before finally connecting with her moist lips. Immediately our tongues intertwined, each of us try to win an oral wrestling match, a breath coming hard through our noses.

After long minutes, Gwen broke our hungry embrace to throw her head back and squeal her ecstasy. I could tell she was very close to cumming as was I.

My thrusts became faster, deeper, more urgent. Gwen's arms clung to my sweaty, slippery back as she slammed her cunt onto me in time with my strokes. Her fingernails dug in, the pain barely registering with me, adding to the totality of sensations building within me.

Our feverish fucking reached its crescendo as Gwen suddenly arched her back and cried out with the arrival of her orgasm. Her vaginal walls crushed in on my cock making it all but impossible for me to move in or out.

Just as suddenly as Gwen's my climax arrived and a spasm forced my hips forward, burying me to the hilt in her clenching depths. The first spurt of cum erupted from me as a tidal wave of pleasure crashed over me nearly causing me to black out. For long moments spurt after spurt of my seed rocketed from me to invade Gwen's womb.

Gwen's arms tightened around me as I continued to pump, her shouts of pleasure encouraging me onward, her hips trying to maneuver more of me into her. Her shouts changed to whimpers as her convulsions began to taper off and my eruption began to slow.

I released the pent-up tension in my body and collapsed on Gwen, resting all my weight on her. We both took in great gulps of air, trying to replenish our lungs with air after our exertions. Sweat and other body fluids dripped to the bed sheets we rested on.

As our breathing returned to normal Gwen began to whisper unintelligibly in my ear. Her nonsense words mixed with sobs of joy and affirmations of her love for me. The words slowly drifting off as she spoke, dissolving in the glow surrounding our lovemaking.

"Oh, Lance," she moaned into my ear. "Lance, Lance, Lance..."

"Lance! Lance, wake up!" a voice demanded from somewhere nearby.

I became aware of a bright light through my eyelids and opened my eyes, squinting from the glare. Slowly my vision cleared, and I saw that I was in yet another concrete room. This one had a bed that I was occupying instead of a table and chairs. But the windows were still there.

Beside my bed was a collection of medical devices, all with blinking lights and detailed readouts. An IV stand held a bag of clear fluid suspended from its hook with a tube snaking to a needle in my arm.

Standing at the foot of my bed, wearing a white laboratory smock over her white blouse stood Captain Reid, clipboard in hand.

12