All Comments on 'The Squire & The Ceremony'

by Loveinflames7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 2 years ago

This was absolutely lovely. You were right, they're too good of characters to short-shrift. In fact, I dare say that I would love to someday read a sequel in which Sir Gareth realizes his heart lays in the green of Lark's Hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

abiostudent3 has already said what I would.

five stars at a minimum

phlxxlphlxxlalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story. With a hint of "The Name of the Rose" sans religion. Will there be more? A prequel with Bryan any Kathryn, a sequel with now Sir Bryan?

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 2 years ago

Great story - thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story, and fantastically well-written. I loved the characters, and I hope you might write some more about them in the future.

My favorite line was: "Did the Code cover what you should do if you have your cock in someone's mouth?"

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, and very well written. Five stars, and Thank you for it.

Loveinflames7Loveinflames7almost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, wow, thank you all so much! Truth be told, I'd originally written this is a one-off, self-contained story. But I'm so honored that you like the characters so much, I might need to start thinking of new journeys for them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write more stories, I enjoyed that one very much.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome story, loved every word of it. Can't wait for what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was such a great read! I think I’ve read it three times now. I enjoyed the main characters and am really hoping for Sir Gareth and Rose to meet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So well written… but it barely belongs in the sci-fi section. I was hoping for more action.. a death… a mystery.

Connorp7Connorp7over 1 year ago

Great story, love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous