The Squire and the Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nice to know even half-succubi had standards.

"My home plane is in the Prime Material," she said. "I am the child of an illicit and unlawful union between man and succubus. Or, uh, woman and succubus. Not sure which." She coughed. "Still, I was training to be a paladin under a mentor, unaware of my original, um, nature. We were on a quest to recover our plane's Apocalypse Stone."

The Judge sat back in his seat. "An Apocalypse Stone?"

"Yes, it's a chip of the Elemental Plane of Earth that-"

The Judge waved one hand. "I know what an Apocalypse Stone is!" he said. "I'm more surprised that your plane let it get stolen - most are guarded by...by..." he snapped his fingers, turning his head to the side. A gold plated, floating skull hovered out to bob before his shoulder. It chattered, clicked, then opened its jaw.

"QUERY?"

"Recount standard defenders of Apocalypse Stones," the Judge said.

The gold plated skull slowly spun along its axis, as if it was thinking. Then its mouth opened and its mechanical voice gargled out: "AT LEAST FIVE DRAGONS OF WYRM SIZE OR GREATER, A DEMI-GORGON, THREE DIRE LICHES-"

Sam hunched her shoulders forward, ducking her head forward and hiding her face behind her bangs. She mumbled, quietly: "Well, okay, so, not every plane is, um, that, uh, monster rich, okay?"

"-AND A SINGLE LEVEL 21 ARCHON," the skull finished. "WORTH IN TOTAL, FIVE MILLION AND SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND EXPERINCE POINTS."

"Yes, yes, but you see why I must doubt your claims?" the Judge said, waving the skull away as it started to recount a dizzying amount of treasure that the monsters would, for reasons that baffled Sam, have been just hoarding in their homes. If they really had a bunch of rings of wish granting, why wouldn't they use them?

"Well, the red light didn't flash!" she said.

The Judge nodded. "That can be fooled."

"Why would I not fool it before I humiliated myself by letting my pussy do the talking for me!?" Sam asked, sounding offended, her cheeks flushing even harder.

"T'narri don't usually have shame," the Judge murmured - sounding like he was more speaking to himself, rubbing his chin. "And you do seem to be oddly embarrassed. N-Not that your nude form invokes any emotions from anyone here." He nodded slightly. "Nor how wet you are currently getting." He paused, his eyes growing slightly unfocused. He tilted his head to the side - regarding her. Sam felt his eyes taking in her form and tried to resist the urge to thrust out her chest ever so slightly. She felt her nipples hardening - she could practically cut class with them. She bit her lip, hard enough that she almost drew blood.

"Sir?" one of the Trifecta asked.

The Judge shook himself, coughing. "No! No emotional arousal at all!"

"So, uh, the stone was stolen by an evil wizard. We - me and my traveling companion, chased her through the portal. I ended up here, who knows where she ended up." Sam shook her head. "We're in the Outer Planes! She could be in, in, in, like, one of the hells! How many hells are there?"

"Counting each level of Baator and the Abyss as distinct Hells?" the Judge asked, then looked at the skull. The skull opened it's mouth.

"SIX HUNDRED SEVENTY FOUR."

"That's a fuckton of hells!" Sam exclaimed.

Bzzt!

Her penalty was up to 300 CP.

###

"God, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Vela gasped, her hair swaying around her head, her breasts slapping against her chin as she ducked her head forward, letting her face almost get lost in the cushions of the bed, while her sex spread around what felt like a whole goddamn arm. But despite the fact that the sheer size of Bullrandos should have hurt, she felt nothing but pleasure jolting through her body. She arched her back and threw her head as far back as she could, screaming incoherently.

"Are, ah, you sure this will fix the moon?" Bullrandos asked, pausing in his thrusting.

Vela blinked, sweat dripping from her skin, her body gleaming and glittering in the pale twilight of the chaotic night - the sky overhead streaked with strange colors and erratic patterns. She blinked again.

"What? Oh. Uh. Yeah." She paused. "But only if you cum in me at least twice. Within the next hour."

"Oooh!" Bullrandos nodded. "You're so wise, Queen Vela."

Vela ducked her head forward and started to grunt rhythmically as his balls slapped her belly.

###

"I am ready to make a pronouncement," the Judge said, his hands laying flat on the counter-top. The Trifecta smashed their feet into the ground and the sound tolled outwards like a bell. Sam winced and tried to put her worries for Vela out of her mind. The Judge looked down his nose at her, then spoke.

"Your need to travel beyond this realm is lawful and we, having no vested interest in good or evil, still know that it is better that good be given assistance over evil, as good respects boundaries." He nodded. "And so, once you have paid off your fine, we shall send you to the last known location of the portal-tunnel we detected you emerging from."

"What is a CP?" Sam asked, blinking a few times - trying to stave off the wild burst of hope that surged through her body. Her tail twitched quickly from side to side despite herself.

"Copper pieces," the Judge said.

Sam's heart soared - then crashed as she put her hands on her hips. She was completely buck naked - save for her master's sword, which was being held by one of the Trifecta. She looked at the sword, then closed her eyes.

"M-My longsword is worth more than that, but it is my only possession-"

"We cannot take something for more value than the required payment!" The Judge cut her off, sounding offended. "That would be the height of unlawfulness!"

"T-Then, uh, I can do a duty for you!" Sam said, brightening excitedly, her tail twitching again. "I can kill some, uh, rats?"

"Mechanicus has no rats," the Judge said, sounding unimpressed.

"Slay a dragon?"

"Without a permit?" he scoffed.

"Uh, uh, uh, retrieve a stolen object?"

"No one steals from Mechanicus," the Judge said, leaning forward. "Not without filling out the paperwork."

Sam closed her eyes. She thought for a few moments. Then, opening one eye, she looked at the Judge. "...well..." she said. "Uh. On my world. Um." She blushed, furiously. "...prostitution is relatively cheap. In some places." She whispered the words out. The Judge blinked, springing to his feet, his toga swirling around his feet.

"I've never heard such an odious idea!" he said, furiously. "The idea that I, a Judge of Mechanicus, would be swayed by your luscious red breasts. That I'd wish to taste of the juices dripping from your plump, sweet looking pussy, and nuzzle your hairless belly. Ridiculous! Why, next, you'd say that I'd want to plunge my steel-hard cock into you and fuck your brains out!" He growled, waving his hand. "Trifecta, leave - if you stay, I am sure she will be trying to seduce you next!"

The Trifecta turned and stomped out of the room - their feet clanking and clattering as they came to the walls, which flowed open as if they were made of liquid metal. The walls flowed shut again, leaving the room entirely enclosed. The Judge adjusted his toga around his metal shoulders, nodding to himself.

Sam crossed her arms under her breasts, shelving them. She arched an eyebrow at the Judge.

"...you're really bad at lying," she said. "Like, I'm training to be a paladin and I can do better than that."

The Judge coughed. "I was not lying. Everything I said was entirely true." He walked forward. "That was an odious suggestion." His finger trailed along the tie of his toga, gently tugging cloth as he stepped before Sam - whose heart beat faster and faster as his feet clinked quietly on the ground. Once he was standing before her, he pulled the last tie loose and the toga fell to the ground around his ankles. "And you would try to seduce them next, wouldn't you?"

Sam was too busy marveling at his cock to respond - at first. Then she blinked and glared up at him.

"Hwoo naugh!" she said. She blinked, trying to figure out why her voice was so muffled. Then, brow furrowing, she realized that she had sucked half the Judge's metal cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling around and around the hard, hot shaft. He tasted tangy, like metal, and yet there was still a faint thrum and a strange aftertaste that made her think of a spring day. Her eyes closed and she pushed forward, feeling his girth press into her throat, giving her that wonderful sense of fulness that made giving head so much fun.

Her need burned between her thighs and she knew she wouldn't be hungry again for a while after this.

The Judge's hips pressed to her mouth, his brass balls gently bumping her chin. He was hard metal, yes, but his body felt organically curved in a way that made the pressure feel good, rather than unpleasant. That let Sam focus on slurping and sucking on his cock, her hands going to cup his balls, squeezing the brass orbs together inside of their smooth, silvery scrotum. She played her palm along his balls as her mouth slipped backwards, then forward, her throat bobbing along his cock as she looked up into his eyes - her own eyes smoldering with a sultry light.

"By Mechanicus," he hissed, his jaw clenching as steam hissed from around the seam of his neck joints. "You, ah, really know how to - f-uck." There was an audible pause between one part of the word and the other, making it into a two syllable exclamation of pleasure as her tongue found a tiny steam that ran along the base of his shaft. She slipped the tip of her tongue into it and tickled it along the wires that she felt there. The cock in her throat twitched upwards, growing even harder, and she felt more of his pre-come drip along the back of her throat. Her eyes closed and she quivered around his shaft, moaning happily.

She loved that feeling.

The Judge pulled back, then slammed home - moving his hips more and more eagerly as his metal fingers slid through her hair, bunching and tugging on the strands, using her for his pleasure. That just made Sam feel all the better, her hands planting themselves on the ground, her knees spreading as she arched her back slightly - presenting herself to the world. She looked like a model fucktoy, being used. She closed her eyes: I like being a ccameumdump sometimes. But only sometimes. She sent a mental glare at anyone who might have thought of using that against her in some way.

Then she started mentally hacking them to pieces.

That made her feel better about indulging in the submissiveness of the moment as the Judge pounded away at her throat - not even trying to be gentle as he grunted quietly with every motion. Steam hissed from around his joints and he clenched his jaw tightly, shuddering as his fingers tugged her hair roughly enough to send a luscious bolt of pain along her scalp. Sam closed her eyes and quivered, her sex dripping on the ground with an audible plip plip plip noise. By now, she had been so wet in one spot that she was practically leaving a puddle of faintly glowing eagerness.

Then the Judge pulled back, hissing. His hand stroked his gleaming cock once, twice, and then he came and he came hard. Thick strands of bright white, glowing cum splashed her face, covered her breasts. It soaked against her cheeks as she opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out with a quiet 'aahhh' noise. A spurt of cum painted the roof of her mouth as she tilted her head backwards, risking getting a shot of cum right up her nose for this sensation. It was worth it. She could taste his magic, and felt the wrongness of the situation buzz through her whole form. She swallowed quickly, her eyes closing. With her mouth clear of cum, she opened it and stuck out her tongue with a quiet 'muahhh' sound.

The Judge slid his thumb along her lips, then depressed her tongue. "Swallowed all of it?"

"Mmmhmm!" Sam grinned, opening one eye. "Didn't want to be fined for unauthorized spillage."

"Very good," the Judge whispered - and his cock surged to hardness once more. Sam giggled under her breath - then squeaked as a single droplet of his glowing cum dripped from one of her hard nipples. Her tongue darted out, growing long enough and fast enough to catch the drip before it hit the floor. She grinned, shyly, at the Judge before withdrawing her tongue. She started to scoop his cum off her body, rubbing some of it into her skin, cooing quietly as she writhed. She pressed her breasts into the air, sweeping her palms along them to smear his cum into her skin, which gleamed as if she had been oiled.

"Ooh this feels good," she whispered, her palm slipping down to rub along her sex, fingers teasing herself as she grinned. "You gave me quite the bath, Judge..."

"Your fine is paid," the Judge said, sounding confused.

"Well...depends on how I charge you," Sam said, slowly. "If I evaluate a blowjob at ten coppers, then I'd need to do that thirty more times, right?"

"...yes?" the Judge said, sounding even more confused. Sam bit her lip, thinking for a moment. She let her mind buzz through the potentials. Being strapped down on the Judge's bed, letting him come into the room, then cum in her. To be nice and happy as she lounged in indolance and pleasure and just got fucked mindless whenever she wanted it or needed it. Then, leave once her 'debt' was repaid. She sighed, letting her mind hold onto that tempting mental image for just a few more minutes...and then she let it go.

She shook her head. "I do need to go. And find my friend, Vela. I'm so worried about her..." Sam bit her lip. "I'd hate to think of what her babe would do without her..." She shook her head. "And she's never fought monsters before!"

###

"You SAID you would PULL OUT!" Vela shouted, kicking at the prostrate Bullrandos as cum dripped down her thighs. The bull-headed fay covered his head with his hands, bowing low.

"I'm, oof, sorry, I tried! Oof! Please, oof, accept my, oof, apology, oof, oh glorious Queen-" he said, speaking around the impacts that slammed into his shoulders and his back.

Vela kicked him again, her eyes flashing furiously.

###

"Well," the Judge said, throwing a toga on around his shoulders once more. "This is an easy enough problem to fix." He nodded to Sam. "Stand and follow me."

Sam, who had just finished serendipitously licking her fingers clean, stood and walked after the Judge. He lead her through the wall and into the spiraling, winding corridors that filled the interior of the buildings in Mechanicus. Tiny cube-shaped, rat like beings skittered along the ground, making utterly adorable noises as they chittered to one another. Doorways looked in on chambers filled with gears and clocks and grinding pumps that wheezed and hissed as they accomplished whatever task they were set too. Sam looked at it all with wide eyes, trying to listen to the Judge at the same time while trying also to not think about how he should be balls deep in her cunt.

Later, she thought. After the world is saved.

"You fell here because you were an unauthorized transient inside of a portal-tunnel. These are tunnels that punch through the astral or etheral plane to bridge the spaces between the Elemental or Outer planes and the Inner Planes," the Judge explained. "Since you were dumped here, we can find your entry point and trace where the portal-tunnel was aiming for. Then, it is a simple matter of firing you there."

"...sending, right?" Sam asked.

The Judge paused, turning to look at her, his eyes cold. He shook his head as the door they had stopped before opened to reveal an immense chamber filled with glassy gemstones and crystals that were glowing with their own pale light. In the center of the room was a tube shaped inner chamber, with no windows and only one doorway, a door that looked as if it could be bolted shut three different ways from the outside, and yet had no internal knob. The door was open, showing that the inside of the inner chamber was entirely sparse...save that the floor glowed with a pale blue light.

"No, fired," he said. "Don't worry, you should have enough time to decelerate, unless they went to an urban environment. If they did..." he trailed off. "M-Unit 48727122312311-Gemmini?"

A whirring, clicking cube made of brass and steel waddled over on spindly legs. It saluted.

"Yes, Judge?"

"Ready our T'narri guest for the injector. Bring her some padded armor."

"Yes, Judge!"

Soon, Sam was standing in the inner chamber, her arms bowed out to the sides, her legs spread. She felt as if she had been wrapped in several dozen layers of cotton - she couldn't bend her arms, or bend her knees. The only things she felt she could move freely was her eyes. And even that was tricky, considering how much her field of vision was cut off by the thick, padded helmet that the Mechanicum beings had strapped to her.

"Are you sure I need all of this?" she asked. "I mean, is this safe?"

"Don't worry," the Judge said, nodding as he closed the door and started to latch it. His voice came through, muffled. "We'll be fine!"

Sam's eyes widened. "Whoa, wait, what!?"

Then the world ended in fire and heat and speed - wind ripping past her, jamming her helmet into her face as Sam screamed and screamed and screamed.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

###

Vela stepped through the portal, dressed in her finest gown, dragging behind herself two chests filled with gold and treasure. She turned, trying to keep her expression neutral as the fay court watched her as she stood in the alleyway that they had taken her too.

"Please," one of the fay said. "Accept our apologies. We didn't know that you were allergic to the concept of cornflakes."

She bowed her head to them - and the portal cracked shut. Vela shook her head, taking the crown off her scalp, then rubbed her forehead with one finger. "That," she said. "Was fucking stupid." She turned and walked out of the alleyway, starting to feel more and more nervous as she surveyed the city that the fay had claimed she had been going too before her detour. It looked as grimy and as run down as any shitty harbor city that she had ever heard of in her ancient grandfather's stories. She shook her head, took a single step out, and was almost flattened by a red blur shooting past her with a loud 'wheeeeeee!'

And then whatever it was smashed into a storefront with an explosion of shattering glass and smoke. Vela gaped, then ran forward, planning to help whoever had been hurt. Then, flopping out of the mist, was a bloodied, confused looking Samantha, her body clad in tattered padded armor, her hair swaying free.

She blinked, looking at Vela.

Then she giggled. "That was fun," she said, sounding drunk. "Lets do it again!"

And then she passed out.

12