The SS O'Doyle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa holds Dave's cock head with her lips. Her tongue clearing the sperm expertly. She releases his ass and opens her mouth to let him fall free. "That will most definatly happen again and again." She says happily. She turns her gaze upward and sees the unbridled lust in his eyes.

Dave reaches down and grabs her hair again. He pulls her to her feet and kisses her passionately. His lips and tongue move from her lips to her cheeks, to her neck and then to her shoulder. He bites her shoulder lightly. He reaches and grabs her ass and lifts. She wraps her legs around his waist and he shuffles with his pants around his ankles the few steps to the desk by the door. He sets her down and pushes her to lay back. Dave leans over and sucks her left tit into his mouth. He sucks and nibbles on the top of her breast, drawing a hickey, marking her as his. Dave stands and sees the mark darkening quickly. He smiles and opens her belt and waistband. She lifts her hips to let him pull her pants down. He slides them down noticing she did indeed go full commando for him. Her landing strip comes into view pointing to the promised land. "Fucking sexy, baby! Thank you for not waxing bare!" He leans in and kisses right above the strip. He hurriedly pulls her pants down to her ankles, blocked by her boots just as his is. Being the quick thinking problem solver he is, he grabs her waist and flips her over onto her belly bent over the desk with her feet on the floor.

Melissa loves his mouth on her breast. She can feel him working a hickey into her breast. She wishes he would mark her neck, but knows that this is the smart move. When he stands and works her belt, she looks up at him and sees the joy in his eyes when he opens her pants. "I'm glad you like it baby. It'll never be bare for you." With her pants at her ankles she realizes it's going to be tough with both of them hobbled like that. She is about to sit up to take her boots off when he grabs her hips and flips her over. "Fuck yes! Manhandle me!" She spreads her legs as best she can and then "Oh fuck! Eat me!!" She squeals when his large hands spreads her cheeks and his tongue pushes into her soaked pussy.

Dave kneels behind her and spreads her delectable ass. Her brown eye winking and her beautiful pussy dripping. He dives in and pushes his tongue deep into her. Her delicious fluids flowing into his mouth. He sucks and licks, his tongue pushing in and out and side to side. Dave is still gripping her ass to keep her pussy steady and available while she wiggles back and forth. Her breathing is so erratic she has almost stopped. He knows she is close so he moves to finish her off. He lowers his head just slightly and attacks her swollen clit.

"FFFFUUUU...!!" She screams, then she slams her hand in her mouth to try and stay quiet. Ships are never fully asleep and\or quiet and she does not want to be interrupted this close to having him so deep inside of her.

Dave hears her stifle herself mid cry. He smiles, understanding why. He gives her another long slow lick ending with his tongue swirling over her backdoor. He stands and grips his hardened member and slides into her ready and willing tunnel. "Fuck! You are tight and hot!" He reaches and grabs her hair, wrapping it around his arm. He pulls and she curls back toward him as he pounds her mercilessly. He kisses her neck and bites her shoulder again. "You like this cock pounding you?" She groans and nods. She turns her head to kiss him. He pulls her hair again forcing her head back exposing her neck to his mouth again.

"Yes!! Mark me! Let everyone know I'm YOURS!!" She pushes her neck harder into his mouth and she can feel his mouth working to claim her. He pulls his mouth off of her and buries himself inside of her. He holds her there. She squeezes his cock with her pussy muscles. "Come inside of me. I'm on the pill. Fill me up! Fuck me and fill me! Give me your cum!!" She begs.

Dave holds inside of her, slowing his impending orgasm wanting her to cum before he finishes. Her plea to fill her up gets him pumping again. He takes long strong strokes. He sees his mark on her neck glowing red and he sees the other side of her neck is smooth and unblemished. "Can't have that, now can we." He grunts to himself. Dave pulls her hair back again and attacks her neck. His other hand is squeezing her breast and rubbing her hard nipple.

When Dave attacks her neck again Melissa falls over the edge and into the abyss of the best orgasm in her life. Her pussy quivering and flowing all over the monstrous invader. Her mouth opens to announce her arrival at the top of her voice when a large hand clamps on her mouth. She feels molten lava flow from her lover deep into the core of her soul. His love sprays her tunnel, painting every little bit. He is filling her completely, then over filling her. She feels like his semen will come out of her ears and mouth.

Dave explodes, his cock spraying into her. He slaps his hand over her mouth before she causes the ship to go to battle stations. His cock is spewing out more cum than he thought was physically possible. Dave can feel Melissa's mouth close under his hand, so he releases her mouth. He unwraps her hair from his arm, and releases her hair and grips her waist and slowly slides out, the slowly back in.

When Dave releases her hair, she falls forward onto the desk. She feels him slowly stroke in her. He pulls his shirt off and slowly slides his cock out of her. He sees his sperm try to flow out of her and he presses his shirt against her well fucked full pussy. She reaches down and replaces his hand with hers holding his shirt there.

Melissa is touched by his actions, not letting the mess get too out of hand. She turns around and he kisses her deeply. His hands on the sides of her head holding her gently as they french kiss for what feels like an eternity. She breaks the kiss and leans back against the desk before her knees buckle underneath her. She looks her new lover up and down and starts laughing.

"What's so funny, sweetheart?" He asks.

"Look at us? Both of us completely naked except with these ridiculous camo pants bunched around our ankles. Fucking hilarious!" She continues laughing. She looks at her watch. "Shit! It's almost 3! We are going to have a long day tomorrow." She looks up at him. "Well worth it though." She says with a smile.

"Agreed. Very well worth it. And very looking forward to many more late nights." He leans in and kisses her again. He kneels and works her tangled pants up her long soft legs. He kisses her thigh and says "I really need to spend some time exploring and loving this sexy body." She moans in approval. Dave gets her pants up to mid thigh. He moves his shirt away from her pussy, it seems as if it stopped leaking so he pulls her pants up completely. She buttons up and drops to her knees to do the same for him.

"That was so sexy! I don't think I ever want to dress myself again." She says. Her attempt at pulling his pants up is interrupted by his cock bumping against her head. "Oh, baby! I wish we could keep going." She says to his cock, with a kiss. Dave chuckles at her antics and helps her secure his pants. Melissa finds her t-shirt and looks down at her breasts which are covered by Dave's hands. "If I could leave them with you I would. However I need to take them with me." They both laugh as Dave turns to grab their blouses from the floor. She looks down and sees the red mark on her breast and she shivers. "I'm his..." She moans to herself. She pulls on her shirt and rubs her neck with a smile.

Dave turns to hand her her blouse and sees her hand on her neck. "I'm sorry, baby. I got carried away." She takes her shirt and watches him put his on over his bare chest.

"I'm not sorry. I'm happy to be yours." She moves close to him and wraps her arms around his waist resting her head on his bare chest. "What do you want me to say when people ask?"

"If you want, you can tell them the truth, that you are taken." He kisses the top of her head "Or you can say you burned your neck, twice, with your curling iron."

She nuzzles his chest and laughs. "What if I tell them I'm your girlfriend and you fucked me silly with that monster."

"As I said, tell them the truth." He laughs. "Lets get out of here before we get in trouble." He buttons his blouse and picks up his messy soaked undershirt. "I will be happy to fuck you anywhere and at anytime. However, I want to wait until we have time, room, and no clothes for the next time. Sound good to you?"

"Yes! As soon as we get back to port you are coming over and we might have dinner and might get some sleep, but we are going to make love!" Melissa says with a kiss. They look around their temporary love nest and make sure it is cleaned and in good order. Melissa shuts off the light and opens the door carefully. No one in sight and they quickly walk out and head back upstairs.

Dave walks Melissa back to her quarters and they kiss quickly, but with passion. She says "Do you mind if I keep this?" Her hand takes his undershirt. "I'm going to wash it and wear it as a night shirt. Or maybe not wash it first." She shivers at the thought.

"I knew you were crazy. I like it though." He says as he releases the shirt to her. He kisses her again. "I'll give you one of my comfy sleep shirts tomorrow. Good night my sweet. Sleep beautiful and dream of me."

Melissa sighs deeply. "Fucking sexy, sexy fucks and a damn romantic! I win life!!" She kisses him again and sends him off to go shower and bed. Melissa watches his ass as he walks away and pushes open the door to the darkened barracks area. She moves quickly to her rack and grabs her shower stuff and towel. She takes off her blouse and boots, holds the messy shirt to her chest and slides her flip flops on to go to the head (bathroom). Melissa looks in the mirror and sees her hair is a wild mess. Her face is flushed and her smile is amazingly wide. She turns her head and sees her new boyfriend's mark on both sides. Melissa smiles knowing that he did that so there was no doubt she was his. Her pussy tingles again at that thought. She knows there will be questions tomorrow and Varisco is going to grill her trying to figure out who and where they did it. The who won't take any grilling, Dan knew she is head over heels for the new Doc, and she will happily let anyone who asks know who she is dating. She will not tell anyone where her love nest is though. Melissa smiles at how her day ended and is looking forward to tomorrow.

*******"**

This story will be continued. I hope you liked it and the series.

Stay tuned for more action, adventure, and antics from your favorite crew.

12