The SSC (Secret Services Club)

Story Info
Secret club based where members must do what grimoires say.
3.4k words
4.05
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the leafy upmarket suburbs of Johannesburg, there exists, or so some say, a secret club.

People say that the secret club is a kind of book club, but not in the traditional sense of how people think and write about book clubs.

There are meetings, yes, but not to discuss the traditional content of a book. Yes, they will discuss the content of a book, but it's sometimes a thing and not the words and sometimes its words that lead to an adventure.

We are only now able to reveal the details of the secret service club, after their committee voted to leak the details of the club to the media. Their idea being to add some additional sexual frisson, some danger and some delight by having the public at large speculate about the members of the club, the goings on and the secrets.

The members of the secret service club have signed the strongest non-disclosure agreements with severely punitive measures. High amounts must be paid over to the members and damaged parties should the clubs secrets be exposed. Naked pictures and videos would be published and worst of all -- the club members mothers would be told of their exploits. Now nobody wants to be embarrassed in front of their mother -- do you?

So the secrets were safe. Really, really safe. Until now, dear reader where you are experiencing and reading the sexual pleasures, the kink and the naughtiness, the secret delights and the minor frights of the sexual services club for yourself. Through this missive you will have a window on this debauched world and perhaps, who knows, you may be tempted to join, or you may be tempted to start your own chapter.

Kim is the founder of the secret services club, allowing only a select few of her personal friends, the cities most beautiful and kinky people, into this most secret of clubs.

The secret services club meets at the Brenthurst library. A library founded from the personal collections of Ernest and Harry Oppenheimer, who made their money from the diamond industry in South Africa.

First the library was housed at "Little Brenthurst", a personal library at a house. Later it grew too large and needed its own premises and the larger library was created by the Oppenheimers.

Nobody quite knows how the Sex Service Grimoires came to be included in the Brenthurst library collection. Some say it was as a result of a dalliance with a Transylvanian emigrant to South Africa. That this woman, Francesca, carried the grimoires with her in a steamer trunk, across the ocean, to South Africa in the days of Jan Smuts. Some say that the steamer trunk was always warm to the touch and on some days that pink tinged smoke leaked from the lid. None of the sailors would touch the trunk and rumour has it that a large ape traveled with Francesca who would carry the steamer trunk on his back.

The ape dressed in an old British Army uniform, replete with brass buttons and fashioned of bright red material with white pants. A fez adorned his head and he was never seen without a half eaten banana.

All agree that Francesca was tall and curvaceous. That she had pale skin and very dark, long, satin hair. Some say that she was the inspiration for Morticia Adams in the movie "The Adams family". Some say it's nonsense and that Kim just planted the books there.

You will have to research and judge for yourself. Many have spent fortunes and their lives unravelling the mystery. We must warn you to not go too deep, that way lays financial and personal ruin. Do not try to unravel the mysteries of Blackrock and Vanguard, do not try to poke through the veils of the 6 richest families.

Just enjoy yourself on the fringe a little, just tarry to sip of forbidden pleasures and move along, back to your vanilla life and ways, before the octopus tentacle dildos of the underworld suck onto you and sucker you into the dark loving sensuous void. My friend.

The club meets on the last Thursday of the month, so as not to clash with Mensa meetings and to not interfere with Friday socializing at the Royal Johannesburg or at The Sands, or perhaps at Higher Ground if your children are playing hockey on a Friday.

Members enter a side door of the Brenthurst library and must fully disrobe in the cloakroom.

They then don robes of the finest red velvet, and so clad, and only thus clad, they enter the meeting room. Where do you think the writers of "Eyes wide shut" got the idea?

Nevertheless this is no dark society with humming and chanting and weird ceremonies. No, we'll save that for another time.

This is a fun and warm society. There is a huge crackling fire. There are plenty of things to drink and even weed to smoke. Incongruous with the history of the Brenthurst to be sure. Who knew that the rich patrons were tokers, were smokers, were part of the 420 crew. How did you think they coped with the stress of a multi-national mining company after all!

There is a smorgasbord of food to be sampled and the members are open with each other, talking and laughing. Yes, even some laughing gaily!

Later after sipping quite a bit of the Krone, some of the ladies will open a few buttons of their robes and show some cleavage. Some of the gentlemen, becoming, therefore, a little excited, would find it harder and harder to keep from showing the tip or a little more than the tip of their tumescent cocks as it seeks freedom from the folds of their robes.

At the stroke of midnight (ok we are going to do a bit of drama) -- a servant rings a gong and the members gather at the stage. The stage is a round wooden dias which slowly rotates. The clockwork mechanism is German made, and maintained by a grizzled old man who has no idea as to the purpose but has been servicing it for his whole life and remains in awe of its wordings and construction.

Upon the slow, smoothly rotating dias - is a comfortable plush couch, with space for two. The members gather on chairs and couches which are placed all around the stage. There is a discreet microphone and the voice of the speakers will be amplified subtly so that all attendees can hear.

Of course the microphone and the amplification and the speakers are of the finest quality, similar to those used in the recording of ASMR audio. Picking up and transmitting to the listener every lick of the lips, every swallow and certainly every word. Rumour has it that just listening to the speaker and their tale is enough to bring some people to the edge of Orgasm.

The first ceremony is a report back from the member who was randomly chosen to go on a sexual service adventure.

You see, at every club meeting, when you enter you must reach into a velvet bag and pull out a ball to see if you are randomly chosen for the next adventure, or not.

The bag was stolen from a Methodist church in the 1800s by one of the first club members. It is a bag that was used to take collection. It is burgundy velvet and has short wooden handles. A club attendant holds the bag by both handles and proffers it to you as you exit the cloakroom. The attendant is nude of course and his or her body has been liberally oiled. The attendant is traditionally chosen from one of the handful of Olympic swimming team hopefuls. He or she is forced to do this naked service as part of their sponsorship to the Olympics. They do not know the reason and they are only there for an hour while the members arrive and then must leave. They only ever do this service once and they are forced into secrecy.

The balls in the bag are all white, except one, which is red. They are snooker balls and it is said that they too were stolen from a large billiard table at an establishment frequented by members of the Rand Club.

Obviously there is only one white ball and many red balls in a traditional snooker table, so it took a while to steal a large number of white balls, but it was relatively easy to get the one red one. Go figure.

So anyway, moving on, you reach in and take a ball. If it's white -- you aren't going on a sexual adventure. If it's red -- well -- you are about to be fucked!

When the red ball is chosen, a gong is struck and the name of the recipient is announced in the meeting room so that there can be no confusion.

Anyway, that's how it works. Now let me take you back to the rotating dias.

The fire is crackling and the members are sitting on the couches. They are sipping their after dinner Cognac, or a glass of wine, or perhaps a whiskey.

It is Kim herself who takes to the dias, although she is the current chairperson of the club, her name was chosen by the choosing collection sack. She drew the red ball at the last meeting and must now report back on her adventure, her sexual service.

She steps on the dias and with some ceremony, disrobes. Exposing her beautiful large soft breasts, curvaceous body and her well groomed pussy to the members. Her hair is long and blonde and is often remarked upon by her lovers and by the other members. She has a large following amongst the junior members, many of them loving the difference in age, something of an oedipal complex of sorts.

With her, a guest, for the member must always bring along a witness, a participant.

She introduces him as "Quinn the Eskimo" to titters of laughter. Many remembers the song words "When Quinn the Eskimo comes to town, everything is going to be alright". And yes -- he is a bit of allright. He emerges from the dark wings, from the curtains at the rear. He is nude and well muscled. He is taller than Kim and his half erect cock is huge! There is a sigh from female members of the audience and embarrassed grunts from the men.

Kim and Quinn take their seats on the couch, nude and exposed. A soft light illuminates them but doesn't startle them.

Kim relates her story beginning with the mandated opening line, "Once upon a time, the day first following the last meeting of this venerated society, the following events unfolded..."

She also has a glass bottle with her, she opens the lid, which has a metal clasp and a rubber seal and takes out a handful of what is clearly coconut oil and uses it to liberally anoint the cock of Quinn the Eskimo, which delights the audience by springing to full attention and even leaking a little pre-cum which Kim quickly licks from the tip.

She had traveled to the Brenthurst library, on the Friday following the last meeting. She had entered a side door and was greeted by a butler. She was led to the room containing the ancient collections. The one which also houses the sex service grimoires. On entry she was politely asked to disrobe and to hand her clothes to the butler who then confiscated them.

She was led to the aisles containing the grimoires, they were large and leather bound. Some say it wasn't leather at all, but the skins of human victims of ancient vampires. The ascendants of Francesca of Transylvania. Some say it's just normal leather.

The grimoires are chained to the shelves, and there is a hint of pink tinged smoke that wafts from their pages.

Kim chooses one at random and its chain slinks to the floor, a sinuous snaking sliver of gold, pooling on the floor.

She opens the cover and reads the hand printed gothic words which are etched there in the darkest black upon what seems like ancient parchment. Some say it is made from the papyrus of the boat fashioned by Miriam for the baby Moses. Some say the parchment was donated by Cleopatra herself, an early member of the club. Some say it's just really old paper. Nobody knows how they edged it in gold but we do know who paid for it hey?

And so upon the ancient papyrus of Cleopatra (now you know) it was written --

Dear reader, thou hast been chosen in the sacred ceremonies of the SSC and it is therefore required of you to perform the tasks below without let or hindrance upon the date and hour set below, or suffer the consequences most dire --

On the Friday, one week hence, you will travel to the hotel "54 on Bath" in order to arrive there at midnight. You will ask the bellhop for elevator 13 and you shall travel in it to the penthouse.

On arrival there, you shall submit yourself to the ministrations of the Mistress that you find there.

You will strip at her command and do as she says.

Now in the audience, a few of the ladies had opened their robes, showing off their tits and their pussies to Quinn and to Kim. Some of the men's erections had grown and they were stroking themselves casually or allowing their partners to stroke their cocks.

Some of them had gone forward to the stage to borrow from the pot of lube that Kim was holding.

Kim was stroking Quinn's cock lovingly. Showing off for the audience. It is long and hard and nicely veined.

Kim's nipples are hard and her pussy wet. One of the junior members, still on her initiation in the club, Candice, goes up to the stage naked and kneels in front of Kim and licks her slit until her pussy flowers open and then goes back to her seat.

Kim relates in sultry tones, becoming more and more aroused, what happened to her that Friday evening.

The grimoire had contained, in a cut away compartment, the lube she is now using. Some sort of weed infused coconut oil -- it both arouses and lubricates and makes the user incredibly horny. It also protracts the period before you come. Making you wait for ages and work hard at it before you come.

And when you come -- the orgasm is huge and magnificent and makes you feel euphoric for a few hours.

The members of the audience who borrowed some lube from Kim now realise that the lube that they have borrowed is from the sex service grimoire and what will now happen to them.

Quinn is now thrusting in Kim's hand, fucking her hand in front of the large audience, lifting his ass off the couch.

Kim relates how she entered the tight intimate parking at 54 on Bath and traveled to the ground floor reception.

She asked for the bellhop who turned out to be a statuesque domineering looking woman.

The woman led her to a secret lift, hidden behind some wooden paneling and traveled with her to the penthouse on the top floor.

When there, the domineering woman made Kim strip naked and then oiled her body from toes to pussy to tits. Also spending some time licking her pussy and making her wet and ensuring that she was flowered open.

Then Kim was led to a dark room, illuminated only by soft candle light. Leonard Cohen was singing from the stereo and a large pool was seen to fill the room.

Kim is made to kneel on a step in the Jacuzzi and is blindfolded, her pussy just above the water level and her tits and mouth facing the wooden deck which surrounds the Jacuzzi.

The woman feels her cunt to ensure that she is wet and aroused and then leaves her. Her pussy is liberally lubed with the weed infused coconut oil and it starts to have an effect on her, increasing her horniness tremendously.

Kim hears the door open and a light splash as someone enters the Jacuzzi. She also hears footsteps on the deck and soon feels a large circumcised cock pressing for entry between her lips. It turns out to be a very large and long cock and she often gags trying to service it.

At the same time the person who has entered the Jacuzzi, probes the entrance to her pussy, her opening, with another huge cock. Now we learn that it was Quinn the Eskimo himself, now here at our society to corroborate her story who was the owner of the large probing cock which entered her throbbing cunt from behind.

A short interval is announced and it is at this time that any member of the club can join Kim and Quinn on the stage to play a little.

One of the members wants Kim to suck his cock a little and she obliges.

One of the initiates, a young girl of 18 wants to feel Quinn's large cock in her cunt and he obliges, fucking her casually on the stage. Some of the other members come up to watch.

Nobody is allowed to come until the end of the story and as the gong is struck everyone returns to their seats.

Kim now relates how each of the men fucked her hard. Quinn fucking her pussy vigorously from behind and the other nameless man fucking her mouth at the same time.

They fuck her hard and then simultaneously cum in her mouth and deep inside of her cunt.

They leave her kneeling there, in the Jacuzzi and rest a while, soon returning to fuck her again, this time swapping positions so that Quinn can fuck her mouth and the other man can fuck her pussy.

Kim remains blindfolded and this excites her. So eventually with a huge cock in her mouth and indeed down her throat, with the other man's large cock inside of her from behind, she decided to reach for her pussy and stimulate her clit. That turns out to be very interesting indeed and she is soon coming and squirting around his cock. Screaming and moaning as she comes.

At this point a number of the society members have shed their robes.

Kelly is naked on a couch and arches backwards and comes loudly, three fingers deep in her cunt, thinking about hot, how raunchy, how slutty it would be to be in Kim's position and knowing full well that it could soon be her turn.

James' partner, Danielle jerks him off until he comes across his tummy and chest.

Louis and Tracy are just openly fucking. She is on her knees and he fucks her from behind. She is fingering her clit and comes as Louis comes inside of her. His come filling her snatch. She knows he will make her travel home without panties, his come oozing from her pussy all the way home.

Mary and Kate are sucking each other's big boobs. Sam is stroking his cock in the corner and comes quietly in a glass.

Quinn grabs Kim and pushes her over the back of the couch on the dias. A man, Fred, comes up and lays with his head on the couch, taking one of Kims huge tits in his mouth, suckling on her nipple. As he does this he strokes his cock, his fist full of the lube. Candice, the initiate comes up too and lays on her back and takes Kims other boob in her mouth, suckling. She opens her legs wide and fingers her pussy for the audience. Initiates having to demonstrate that they are open and that they can entertain the crowd. Those in front of the couch can watch Candice and Fred masturbating and those at the back of the couch can watch Quinn fucking Kim. He strokes himself until he is hard, his cock still lubed from fucking the initiate early. He fucks Kim hard and comes deep inside of her like he did at the Jacuzzi. Again, she groans and screams and begs as he comes inside of her. Coming around his huge cock. The head rubbing just the right spot inside of her.

There is a wealth of coming and groaning and moaning from the audience and it takes quite a while to settle down again. The members gradually cleaning up and covering up.

In the audience, Alexa is quiet as she holds the red ball she selected from the collection bag and thinks about what adventures the grimoires will bring her in the next chapter of the secret service society.