The Stable Ch. 04

Story Info
Bad pony.
1k words
4.31
8.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orchid called out another crest and shook her head but kept moving forward. hearing a snap of the whip behind her, just to encourage her. Wanting to crest again, she sped up.

She squealed as a whip landed on her exposed ass. "Slow down, I didn't tell you to speed up." came the chastise. Feeling the pleasure at her current step, she ignored the command and built to an strong release that stopped her in her tracks.

A sharp pull on her reins told her she was in trouble. The reigns dropped and she felt Jason close, and a sharp slap on her ass, once, twice until she squealed with the sixth through tenth slap. Seconds later the belt was unlatched and the dildos removed.

"I cannot believe you, Orchid!" Jason shouted. "My prime pony and you disobey."

Orchid, finished trembling from the last release now shuddered at the anger she felt from her handler. Without another word he moved back to the reigns, taking the belt with him.

Instead of just leading, the whip snapped her leg telling her to move. No guiding, this was fury at her behavior. She had disobeyed, and would have to handle the punishment for it.

After her last deliveries for just over a week, she struggled without the reward inside her. The load seemed harder, the path longer not to mention the actual stings of the whip telling her she was screwing up her gait. Step after step she felt the whip in the same place.

"You want this, Orchid?" Jason snapped the whip again. "Think you are a smart pony? Smart ponies have no tack, have no relief. You have to earn that again, Orchid. I will grab one of the others who might be ready for building delivery and not misbehave."

Orchid heard the words and would have hung her head if the reigns, now tight and stiff, had let her. The pleasure had called to her and instead of listening to her handler, she had wanted more.

Finally making it to the bovine barn, Orchid felt herself unhooked from the cart and led to a post and tethered. She offered no further disobedience and went passively. Her legs rubbed together feeling strange without the invaders she had grown accustomed to within her. After her behavior, Orchid wondered when she would feel them again.

Jason spoke to the bovine keeper in hushed tones before returning to her and unhooking her from the post. "Orchid, he is going to watch you perform. I want you to show him what you can do. Any further problems and perhaps you can stay here as a bovine and not return as a pony. Do you understand?"

Stomping a hoof to show her understanding she followed Jason out to an open field. Going where directed she waited for commands to push through her moves. She trembled at the fury in her handler and promised herself she would never again push past what she was told.

Catching the underside of her foot she squealed but started walking, making sure her knees were high and chest was out. Just the steps {i}one, two, one, two{/i} Out of the corner of her eye she saw her handler not even looking at her, but talking to the barn manager. Already being punished, she simply kept walking around and around on the lead.

A sting at her knee told her to go faster, which she did still keeping her form. Her tail started to twitch as she moved, showing off her ass. This went longer than the walking and Orchid was starting to sweat both from carrying the cart but the length of time in practice.

From her behavior, she knew it was far from over.

Pain in her waist had her going even faster, knees not as high but still showing off flexing calves and her ass moving, tail swishing side to side. On top of the sweat, she was starting to breathe harder, but knew better than to stop.

As expected there was a snap, catching her on the neck near her tattoo that forced her into a full run. Leaning forward slightly she sprinted while keeping as much of her form as possible. She was tiring, losing her breath and starting to lose form with the run.

"WHOA!" Jason shouted and she tried to come to an immediate stop, keeping her hooves under her. Taking large gasps of air she panted from the exertion and length of time of practice.

Without further comment to her, Jason lead and tied her back to a post before helping unload one stack from the wagon, but this time loading another back into it. Seeing the weight, Orchid hoped she could pull it.

"Thanks for the show...going to see one of the heifers now. If you got to fuck

them, I might transfer, but for now...sex is better than looks." the bovine manager laughed, followed by Jason.

"I agree. I'll have a different pony next time. This one has been misbehaving and needs a reminder. She'll be in training until I'm not wanting to whip her bloody." Jason admitted. "I hear the team is coming along pretty well. Maybe give them a chance to show off."

"I'll be here, happy to look at them."

Leading Orchid back to the cart, she was hooked up with no preamble and the reigns tightened. A snap to her foot told her to move and she leaned into the load.

It was heavy. Definitely to the limit of what she had practiced and she struggled, feeling the snap over and over until finally getting the momentum and moving forward at a steady pace.

Orchid made two other deliveries that evening, both new with heavy weights before being led back to the stable. She was given a cold spray to wash her off before being deposited into her stall, lights turned off.

Going down to her side on the covered straw, Orchid thought back to all the pleasure she had gotten since behaving, and this night she thew it away for just one more.

With the gag in her mouth, it was difficult to sob, but she trembled and cried in her stall swearing that if her handler gave her another chance, she would never misbehave again. She would be the perfect pony that got rubdowns, releases while delivering, kind words, and no pain of the whip.

If only.