The Stable Ch. 06

Story Info
Second half of the inspection.
906 words
4.28
7.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Trisha turned to see that Lorna and assistant were following before breaking out in a smile and gesturing before her. "This way Miss. We have one solo work pony and a pair that are amazing to watch." she explained leading into the largest part of the barn

"For what purpose?" Lorna questioned. Now the surroundings looked like a regular stable, stall doors open and vacant. "Where are the product?"

"Oh, forgive me, Miss. They are in the field. Come see!" she said bubbling.

Leading the supervisor to a large open field, completely outside. Plenty of space to run. Inside the field were three ponies, running and playing. They would trot around each other, whinny and bound off.

There were two brunettes and a single red head. The straps were somewhere between Violet and Lily. It covered enough of her body to be alluring, but had support on the breasts for ease of work. Their manes were shorter than Violets, along with their tails. Both brunettes had tight braids in their mane while the red head remained natural, which often caught in the wind. Their arms were tightly bound at the small of their back, forcing their chests to push out

"Those are Rose, Orchid and Peony. Orchid is the red head, she delivers to the bovine barn, the first to actually pull a load. The pair are working on carrying a cart for passengers. They aren't quite there yet but seeing them together is amazing. Would you like to see them, Miss?"

"Yes. Bring them here." Lorna demanded.

"Ponies!! Come here!" Trisha shouted, the forcefulness present in her voice again.

Turning as almost a herd, the trio trotted over, each trying to outdo the other in form. When stopped the brunettes separated from the red, huddling together. Lorna moved between them, seeing them straighten at the inspection.

"Everything on them, Miss, his high quality. The tack, the tattoos, their gait. Canter, ponies!" Trisha demanded and the three moved single file, spaced apart and each moved to show off their assets. "Not as graceful as the show pony, but Orchid usually is given 'incentive' when she is working, and the pair will get theirs soon." she explained as the females continued to move. "These are the finest we have, Miss. I can have you see Orchid work, or the other two pull an empty carriage. WHOA!?"

All three girls stopped immediately, looking straight ahead and catching their breath. Lorna moved among them, tugging on a strap there, examining the gag in another.

"I see satisfactory progress here, Trisha. In fact, I am impressed. How is the financial aspect of this venture?"

"Well, Miss, the show market can be a hit or miss, When they miss, which is often it's normal. But a hit can reward in the hundreds of thousands." Trisha explained, seeing Lorna start to protest. "But that's not the only option we are looking at. There are places...and people that love this kind of thing, want one of their own, you know. And here are bovine farms that have shown interest in a delivery service...and having them pull carts. The money is there, Miss."

"We'll see." she stated unconvinced. Trisha looked torn for a moment thinking she had been scolded and was terrified of the fact. "There will be someone here to inspect and hopefully bring some more product. When he is here, I want all able to perform, to whatever ability they are able. Move that show into the round with the other three. There is benefits for good behavior."

"We were talking about a dressage routine, at least taking her to a show for her to see what is expected. Perhaps a show for your next visit?" Trisha started, paused and looked at Lorna a moment. "If that's acceptable, Miss."

"That might be a good idea. Handle it." Lorna agreed, and turned to her assistant, snatching the notepad from him. "What are the names of the ponies, honey?"

"Um....I...Violet, Rose...and um...I can't remember Miss." the assistant admitted nearly in tears. This was not good for him, this lapse. If he didn't have the information she needed, she would beat it into him...but it was in his notes...

"Go wait by the van, pet. We will discuss this on the way home." Lorna commanded and the assistant took off sobbing. Trisha looked after the him before turning back to Lorna. "You have done well as my guide. What is offered to you as reward? You obviously are here as interested, but I see you in no tack. Where is your reward for doing well?"

"Service is my reward, Miss. That's not to say I don't occasionally visit the bovine shed for the Alpha, but it's service I crave." Trisha answered with a bow.

"Very well. I will tell your direct superior you are doing well. Perhaps are due another visit to the barn."

"Oh, thank you, Miss. Your words fill me with warmth." Trisha gushed before correcting herself.

With that, Lorna turned and left the facility she had been placed in charge of. As she walked back toward the entrance, she felt the eyes of the ponies on her and she stared them down. Making her way to the van, she saw her assistant, now bereft of his dress, standing out naked by the van, arms spread and mini-cock hard as a rock, straining the little cage to put a grimace on his face.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers