The Stable Ch. 07

Story Info
Violet the Show Pony.
1.6k words
4.37
10.2k
00

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

"LILY! ROSE! PEONY! ORCHID! VIOLET!" Lorna's assistant screamed each time the paddle landed with force landed on his already red, glistening ass. He had been spanked with a crop a switch and a hairbrush and a cane, one tool for each pony and had to shout out their names as it was applied. Finally the paddle to pull them together. "I'M SORRY MISS!!!"

"Not yet, pet. You aren't sorry, but you will be." Lorna assured him as she continued to bring the paddle down. His ass was bright red, criss-crossed with marks and stripes. Tears and snot streamed down his face as he grabbed his ankles, allowing his Miss access to him.

He knew it was only the beginning of his punishment, it had been awhile since he had forgotten something as important as this, something that affected his Miss's position so much so he would take his punishment until the wee morning. His tears were far from over.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Violet woke a little groggy. She had some work done. A change in outfit and boots which they would never allow the pony to feel time outside their tack. The pony had been drugged until she fell asleep and then taken from her stall.

She had a new corset, one that accentuated her breasts which had also been pierced with simple hoops. They were pushed up and forward, but not to throw off her gait. Her arms were still bound behind her back, robbing her of their use but she was used to that. New was the bottom of the harness, covering most of her bit accenting her ass that now held a braided tail, longer than it had been. Her mane was also braided, she could feel them against her neck as she shook her head.

The last new thing were the boots, she looked down at them. Longer than the other ponies, they came up to almost her knees but provided much more support for her gait.

"Violet!"

They pony turned at her name, stepping away form the feeding trough, licking her tongue over the gag she no longer paid attention to. Giving a huff she stepped out of her stall toward Kim, her handler.

"Do you like your new tack, my pony?" Kim questioned and saw the pony nod her head. "Good. You have been approved to moving with the more advanced ponies and you will begin training soon. You will be a full fledged show pony, learning new steps and perform in shows. Good ponies are rewarded with new tack."

Violet nodded and whinnied that she understood. Kim hooked a lead to her harness and snapped the riding whip near her to move her forward. Curious to what she would learn, and about the new tack her handler referenced to, she moved forward, sure to move gracefully as she could,

"Good, Violet. Let's make sure we have the basic steps as beautiful as we can before moving onto the harder stuff. If we don't have basics, we can't get the rest. Start with a walk."

Violet moved forward at a basic walk, her knees moving high with each step. She knew that constant movement was better than being too flashy, and higher steps would come. Now she was interested in showing off her new tack. It was more comfortable and soft on the inside, making it easier for her to move.

"Not bad, Violet. Now trot." Kim directed. Violet moved a little faster, still making sure her legs were as high as she could, making her tail swish. The pony paced herself, knowing there were faster gaits, and she had to keep energy back for those.

Around and around in a circle she trotted, once glancing at her handler and received a snap on her ass for the mistake. Taking the correction Violet kept her gaze ahead, seeing the same terrain passing before her.

"You do not need to see me, stupid pony. The whip tells you what I want. Listen to it, and hear my words. You are confident and strong, you do not need me to reassure you. Now, canter."

Violet sped up a little more, moving into almost a skip, her hooves coming together and them apart. Counting in her head, she moved. Canter was a newer step for her, having learned recently, and still had to count as she moved. one, two, three. one, two, three

A snap on her leg told the pony her legs were getting too low. Huffing out an apology, Violet focused her attention on both the count, and raising her legs to best show off. A nod, caught out of the corner of her eye, told the pony she was doing well.

"All right, Violet. Slow down to a trot again. I'm going to see if you are good enough to learn something new so soon. My superiors have their doubts...and I do too. Let's see."

Violet slowed her step back down, continuing around in the circle. Kim moved forward, shortening the lead and Violet started to worry, no good could come of the master with the whip coming closer. However her conditioning and training won out and she kept her gaze forward and stepped, making sure her form was without reproach.

"Ok, Violet. Listen up. You are going to slow down but keep the same step. Eventually, you will be doing this in place. That's it...slow down..." Kim encouraged. The better her animal did, the better her own rewards were. She would beat the steps into this pony if it killed the animal.

Violet slowed down, still keeping her steps high, although not at a stop yet her stride was considerably shorter. A tug on the reins told her to try and slow further. Counting the steps in her head, she came almost to a stop, and tripped. Landing on the ground with a squeal very similar to the animal, her cheeks scraped on the dirt and into her eyes.

Kim stood over her downed animal, watching her squirm on the ground trying to get her hooves underneath her. Her first instinct was to lash the animal for failing, however this was her first experience with the content, and didn't want to scare the creature. There would be plenty of time to correct the pony once she knew what was expected.

Assisting Violet back to her hooves, her hands rubbed the dirt and grime off the body of the athletic female. "Poor girl misstepped?" Violet shook, trying to rid herself of the dirt. "Easy there. You will get a hose down when we are finished. I want you to try that again. Start with the trot."

Violet was a little shaken, it had been awhile since she'd had something she messed up and had expected to feel the harsh whip for failure. Hearing the command, the pony moved to comply knowing that although her handler had spared the whip once, failing at something she already knew would not stop it next time.

Falling back to her training, the trot came easy and Kim let her walk out any fear before coming closer again, telling the pony to slow and focus her steps.

Trusting her training, she cleared her mind and just did what she was used to at this point. Her steps faded closer together and she focused on staying in place and not so much on her form. Expecting a lash, she would take it to not fall again.

Eventually, Violet was completing the steps standing still, and still Kim kept her stepping. The handler fed her a 'good' to keep her focused and she just continued what she was commanded.

Twenty minutes of practice and Kim called an end to the steps, letting Violet finally rest. The pony panted through her gag, trying to catch her breath back. Her legs ached ans she knew it would be worse the following day, and Violet knew she would get no reprieve the next day.

Unlike normal, Kim hooked a lead to her collar, leading from the front. Taking her into the stall, her handler brought her to the showers, attaching the lead to a bolt in the wall and turned on the water. Cold water fell and Violet screamed as it hit her, stomping her hooves in protest, but her handler was gone.

When the water warmed, Kim returned with scented soap. The scents told the ponies what to expect. Warm scents were good things, sharp scents were harsher. This was lavender soap, designed to work on sore muscles. Her handler was helping her recover.

The warm water covered her, soaking her braids and tail but kept the water carefully out of her eyes. Kim covered her animal's entire body, letting the dirt run off her body before moving it to her cunt, letting the warm water push the pony into a release.

"Good girl. I'm proud of you, but your work is far from done. There are many new things for you to learn, but we will take it slower. I want you ready for a show in about six months so that means lots of work...and rewards if you are a good pony." Kim toweled off Violet, taking time to sop up the water in her mane and tail. "Tomorrow there will be another new piece of tack for part of the steps you know, to help you focus on what I want you to learn. Keep doing your normal best at basic steps will reward you before you have to do new things. Understand?"

Violet nodded, stomping a hoof in agreement. Seeing her handler smile, Violet followed her back to her stall, going to the water trough, drinking her fill and eating the mix next to it.

The latch closing on the stall door told the pony her work time was over and she could relax. Her mind drifted as she settled down on the straw bed, wondering what was in store for her the following day,

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers