The Stable Ch. 11

Story Info
Preparing for their debut- Practice, practice, practice.
2.5k words
4.59
3.8k
2
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

"No, Higher you dumb animal!" Kim shouted, the cane coming down over and over on the pony's ass. "I want them to see your cunt when you step! Get those legs up or I'll put you back in the harness!"

Violet sobbed from the lashes and tried to comply with her handler's commands, lifting her knees higher when she stepped. It wasn't completely impossible, just uncomfortable.

"You are supposed to have a show in less than a month. You think they will be impressed with this? I'm not. This is the first time this stable is being shown, and i will NOT be embarrassed!" Kim told her, continuing to apply the cane until she was happy with her pony's moves.

*************************************

"Move Rose!" came the command and after a huff to assure she had her companion pony's attention, they leaned into the start of carrying her handler and guest.

After three steps, they moved easily, having overcome the initial weight and the special designed silkie held their passengers.

"I don't see them being able to carry Violet too, and her trailer. I mean i know that Kim is lighter than I am," Jason admitted, but add another pony and small trailer, and they won't be able to move it themselves."

Pete sighed, knowing the truth of the matter. Two ponies carrying two nearly three hundred pound men was strain enough.

"Maybe if we add Orchid? She's used to pulling weight, perhaps she can help." Jason offered.

"She won't be in the lead." Pete told him. "She's used to working alone, can she follow directions from another pony? Rose is used to leading, and would be the lead pony. Orchid would be back with Peony."

The two pony's shook their manes, trying to stay attentive. They barely heard the humans talking anymore, just poised to accept a command. Peony moved closer, rubbing against Rose for reassurance that she was doing what her lead pony wanted. With a nuzzle, Rose assured her that all was well.

"Well, we can try.. Let me get her.." Jason offered, taking his weight from the cart, causing the pony's to take a step back from the lack of weight. Rose whinnied and corrected, seeing Peony follow her lead.

The two passenger ponies were inseparable ever since their handler had removed the barrier between their stalls. Peony did what Rose commanded without hesitation and they had moved from running together to carrying two passengers within weeks with the arrangement.

Pete came and unhooked Rose, receiving a squeal whinny from Peony. A crack of the crop silenced the pony although she now trembled. He moved Rose to the front.

"Rose, Stand still. Peony, stop it, you are getting another pony to help with more weight. You have to learn to accept. Rose is right here."

Peony, seeing her friend just steps away was comforted as Pete attached more tack to the front of her harness and snapped it shut at Rose's back. Now they were in two corners of a triangle.

After a long moment of standing, that they had become accustomed to, Jason returned with his pony in tack to pull.

Orchid was nervous as she was led toward the new pair, earning her a slap from Jason. He tugged her to where Rose had been, snapping the connectors onto her harness.

"Now, Orchid, you are going to help pull this cart. It will have me and Pete in it, and later more weight. You are used to pulling, and Rose is used to leading. You have to listen to her. "

Orchid nodded she understood, looking nervously between her handler and the pony in front of her.

"Ok, Rose, Let's try this. Forward." Pete commanded, snapping his long whip by her hips.

Rose let out a huff that Peony immediately complied with and the cart started moving before Orchid was ready, causing her to stumble and rapidly correct.

After the first stumble, Orchid settled into what she was used to, forgetting there were two other pony's with her. A crack to the left caused her to run into the other pony and try to turn the lead pony and the curve was wider than it should have been.

Finally they came to a stop, Rose shaking her mane and stomping a hoof. Peony mirrored her lead pony's unease. Orchid huffed and answered with a stomp.

Pete and Jason regarded each other. "Well," Jason commented. "Let's add the weight of the trailer and see if three of them can do it, then we can work on personality."

Pete nodded and left to move the trailer to the back of the silkie.

Jason moved to his pony. "Orchid, this is unacceptable. You are following another pony right now. I don't care that you aren't used to it, I am telling you this is what you are doing." Jason explained pointing at the pony in front of his. "If you do not follow her lead, I will be forced to get another pony to be here, and you will not like going back to your own work. Sometimes ponies have to do things that are new."

Pete returned after securing the trailer, motioning to it for his fellow handler. "I added some bricks to have the weight of the last pony. Probably more than the pony, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't any problem."

"Good idea. Ok, let's try this." Jason climbed back in to the cart and handed the reins to his fellow rider.

"Rose, nice and slow. Right now, ability over looks." Pete directed and got a nod from his pony. With a huff that perked Peony to attention, she leaned into the weight, feeling the two others follow.

It took a moment to start, the three ponies adjusting to what helped them get some traction, but the silkie and trailer did start to move. The two men grinned at each other.

"Little faster, Rose." Pete vocalized, snapping the whip for reinforcement. Rose leaned forward, trying to increase the pace and the other two followed suit.

For fifteen minutes the ponies navigated turns and speed carrying all the weight Pete pulled the ponies to a stop. This time Rose stomped and nodded.

"That was much better Orchid." Jason told her and saw her preen under his praise.

"We have about two weeks before the show. We'll run them every day until it's as smooth as Rose and Peony alone. We'll get it." Pete assured his fellow handler. "Let's get them cleaned up for now."

********************************

"Better Violet. Much better. I knew you would get it." Kim praised as her pony pranced around the ring. She would move with her outer leg, lean down slightly and come back up playfully. Kim had told her the judges would be there.

Violet was loving the dances she was learning, now that she had gotten her nervousness out the first days. It had been a week and a half since she started and every day there had been more adornment. She shivered at the thought of everyone watching her alone in the ring.

"Whoa there." Kim instructed, walking over and looking critically at Violet's dressage. A hand ran over the neoprene covering her chest, save for her small breasts which were framed and supported with tiny sized cups underneath, and ran to her hips. Since the removal of the lower harness the outfit was modified to expose just her tail that swayed when she walked. Her nipples, always pump and erect since they had been worked on with suction, had little ropes hanging from them. Her mane flowed and danced with each move she did.

Violet trembled as her handler didn't speak any further, just moved her hand over her pony, and twisted her mouth. She had been doing her very best, wanting to spare the cane this session and she had thought her handler was pleased.

"I think we should lose the material around your ass. Really show off that tail." her handler finally commented and Violet whinnied in response, happy to have some feedback. Kim left her pony for a moment before returning with something in her hands. "Stand, Violet. No moving."

Hearing a command, Violet stood straight and perfectly still. Any movement would be harshly punished. This was one of the first things ponies learned. She felt something on her ass, tracing a circle around the area before coming free. Now the only flesh shown was her pert breasts and conditioned ass and tail.

Taking a step back, Kim looked at her pony, circling her for a complete look. "Yes, I like that." she commented. "Well Violet, since you had your fun, it's time for the dressage part. cantering in place and specific moves. It's not as fun, but you will not fail."

Violet shook her whole body, agreeing with her handler. Her thoughts ran over her steps as she moved forward.

Step one, two, lower shoulder, thrust chest, step three, four, flip mane over shoulder and look at judges. Look ahead, step high, one, two, three, four, fave, six, shake tail.

"Not bad, Legs could be higher in early steps." Kim argued. "Now, walk circle. Make it tight, pony."

Violet moved to obey, her legs high, chest front displaying her breasts prominently. Her man bobbed with her, bouncing full and supple. She leaned into the circle, coming back to her handler, her legs pumping up and strong.

"Now, canter." Kim directed. "During the show I will click twice like this." The woman clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth twice to demonstrate to the pony.

Hearing the noise, Violet committed it to memory and worked on the move, slowing her walk to move in place, her legs never dipping lower. Her mane shook while she stepped in place.

Violet kept the steps until her legs ached, making sure the steps were perfect. Kim didn't speak, just pushed her pony until she sweat was pouring off her.

"Forward! Trot!" she finally demanded and it took Violet a moment to respond having given into the steps she was performing. The pause cause her a welt on her leg and she squealed and complied. "You are to listen, pony! Any moment hesitation the judges will notice.

Violet, corrected, moved gracefully forward in the faster gait. Her knees were up, her hooves clicked together and her tail waved.

"Whoa!" Kim shouted and Violet immediately halted. Her calves throbbed and ached from exertion but she remained strong on her hooves. Kim let her stand for a long moment, to check the pony's stamina before hooking a lead to her collar. "Good pony. That's enough for now. I'll give you a rest, then try again later. You have to learn calls so I don't have to call out to you in the show."

Violet nodded, stomping a hoof in agreement. She wanted to be back out practicing, but knew if she continued, her hooves would give out. Her legs trembled as Kim appraised her and ran a hand over her back and legs to feel the tone.

With a sigh Kim lead her charge toward the showers, hitching her to a high point to keep her up on her hooves. Violet shifted and waited. She hoped for a sweeter scent, a sign she had pleased her trainer.

Kim returned with a lavender soap, lathering up the sweating animal quickly and efficiently, and rinsed her off. "Tomorrow if you get everything perfect, you can have the tack belt, but you are not perfect yet. My pony isn't coddled. You will work, and you will do well...then you will be rewarded. I was run you in that belt till you scream for me to stop...when you are perfect." Kim explained. Violet nodded, showing she understood.

Lead back to her stall, Violet settled into her stall, steps and commands running through her head. She would be perfect. She would earn that belt...she would make her handler proud.

*******************************

Lily heard her handler tapping on the outside of her stall jolting her awake. Yawning and sitting on the edge of her bed she did the exercises demanded by her handler to combat her inner ear problem. Every night she was given a shot of antibiotics to combat any infection to find the reason.

Turning her head side to side, she felt the familiar sensation and waited for the feeling to pass. When it did, she got shakily to her hooves and waited. The day before Lily had managed to venture out of her stall on a lead and walk successfully around the rows of the barn. She was shaky, true, but it was the first time she had done it.

Time to do it again.

*****************************************

One click of the tongue had Violet walking gracefully, showing off to invisible judges. Her name flew, her tail swished doing as her handler demanded. She went around the arena three times before two clicks met her ears.

Picking up the pace, she moved to a canter, still graceful and playful to her future audience. Four rounds had the steps perfect before Violet was coming to where the judges would be sitting and a snap echoed in her ears.

Taking direction, the pony moved to step in place, tail moving as always, side to side as her ass moved up and down with her legs. These steps required her legs to be high, but her breasts to also sway with steps making the tassels bound to the silver dumbbells pierced through the pony's nipples.

Twenty minutes of the same step brought a low whistle to the pony had her still stepping in place but turning in a circle dipping her head forward and then throwing her mane back over her shoulder and covering her hands tightly bound behind her.

A click, pause, and two clicks had her turn and pick up speed as she moved to a gallop, long strides took her quickly around the arena and a high pitched whistle had her stop immediately at her handler's side.

"Excellent, pony. I was trying to find fault, and there were a few small, but that was excellent." Kim told her ward, hastening a lead to the bit in her mouth to lead her, but dropped the reins on the floor telling the pony she was to standstock still until they were retrieved.

Violet looked around the arena, the routine her handler was building was tough, high points if Violet could pull it off...and she was going to try. Shifting from hoof to hoof, she wondered where her handler went. It was unusual that she was left just standing. Her tail twitched.

"Now," Kim spoke again, forcing her pony to jump in surprise. "This is your reward." A tap with the crop told the pony to separate her legs and she was fitted with a odd looking belt. She let out a squeal as she had a dildo shoved into her cunt and fastened tight. Kim fastened a lounge lead to the side of her bit and snapped at her with a whip. "Move pony, walk."

Violet shifted but her training already had her hooves moving. The vibrator inside sprung to life and she let out a loud squeal. Warmth built inside her until i exploded and she screamed under her gag, the mouthpiece keeping her tongue down. Her hooves started to slow, but a snap on her ass kept her moving.

The next hour kept her moving, screaming out at longer intervals each time.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers