The Stable Ch. 12

Story Info
At the event. First performances - Rose and Peony.
1.9k words
4.45
4.5k
00

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Violet, Rose, Orchid and Peony rode silently in a modified horse trailer. There was mesh over the slits that let air and light in, but was tinted so nothing could be seen from the outside.

The four ponies were all on the bottom level, although there was enough space for twice as many above them. Their tack had been replaced by monogrammed leather tack, proclaiming the name of their home, Bareback Stables.

Peony shifted skittish, looking for her lead pony and Rose huffed back, calming the nervous animal. Orchid and Violet waited stoically, although Violet shook her mane from nerves.

Handlers moved to attached leads on the bridles to their ponies and lead them from the trailer. Each pony walked proudly, seeing other ponies being led out of other trailers.

Violet was last, She strutted out of the trailer, tail shaking as she walked. Kim attached a lead to the pony and moved her forward, chaining the other two behind her.

The three ponies were taken into a loud hallway full of other performers for the show. Behind her Peony and Orchid huddled together and Rose stomped her hoof. Their stable wasn't quiet, but the din of handler's talking with the pony's noise was more than the three were used to.

Opening a stall Kim moved Rose into one, allowing Peony to follow. The two nuzzled each other in comfort. The second stall held Orchid and Violet. While neither of the two ponies were used to sharing a stall, the unfamiliar surroundings allowed them to find comfort in each other.

Once the trailer was assembled, Violet was loaded onto it and the remaining ponies were hooked to the front. The two trainers climbed in.

"Let's go ponies. We have to take Violet to her stall. He-ya." Jason commanded, snapping the reins. Kim sat next to him, consulting the map and guiding her fellow trainer

The three ponies moved gracefully, Orchid leading the way. Her gaze moved around seeing all the other ponies. Most female, but a few males. The latter were grouped into two categories. Ones whose cocks were caged, and the other where their long cocks were surrounded by metal loops, kept hard. Orchid received a harsh snap of the whip, distracted by two males that moved by.

When the cart finally arrived at their destination, Kim climbed off the seat and let loose on Orchid, strap raining down multiple times.

"Embarassing us? Your hide will be flayed before that happens again." Kim growled as Orchid squealed her apology. Going back to the seat, Kim retrieved blinders and fitted them on the distracted pony. "Do it again and you will run blind. Your hide will be the colour of Violet's hair."

Orchid squealed as her sight was limited to just in front of her hooves, trembling that the strap would continue. Kim retreated and went to Violet at the back of the cart.

The show pony wasted no opportunity to be graceful or beautiful. Her hooves were soft as she was led into a waiting stall. Kim secured her and promised to return as soon as the others were just as secured.

"Jason, do you want to run Rose and Peony with their tack? I'm going to stall the disgraceful animal. She'll be lucky to see another male before we get home." Kim suggested and hearing the two paired ponies chatter to themselves in excitement. Yanking on the lead, Kim shoved Orchid into a stall with a very short lead, forcing the pony to stand.

The male took the paired ponies off to the side, fitting them with dildos and moved them off.

Kim went to Violet, opening the door to her stall. "Hello, my beautiful pony. I know you will do me proud. If you do, I'll run you with your tack until you collapse and beg me to stop." Kim promised. Violet shuddered at the thought, standing perfectly still otherwise.

Her handler brushed her mane in long strokes making it shine before going to her tail and giving it the same treatment. Violet reveled in the treatment, and the rub down that followed, although huffed when denied a release.

"I want you desperate, Violet. Take that energy and put it into your routine tomorrow. Show them who we are." Kim apologized. "You are third pony of fifteen tomorrow. First the dressage, then the show. I will braid your mane before your dressage tomorrow. You will have time with a groom in the morning to wash and prepare."

Violet nodded and stomped her hoof showing she understood. Kim put food into her trough and nodded that her prized animal was comfortable.

*********************************

Rose led the two ponies at nearly a run, Peony panting to keep up. As the lead ponies shrieked a release, she didn't stop moving, forcing the second to work through her own. The training circle echoed with the excited screams of the two ponies who were riding their freedom.

Ten minutes later, more ponies showed up, seeming for the same treatment and Jason paused. A snap brought the ponies to a stop.

"Do you two want to continue, knowing you won't be alone?" he asked the pair. Huddling together, the two nickered back and forth before Rose nodded. "Good ponies. You are just as good as them. Hup!"

The two ponies took off again, this time having other ponies come up around them

******************************************

The following day Violet paced in her stall. What would have been a whine in a human form came out as a huff as a pony. Her first performance was in two hours, and she was expecting her handler to make her up for the show round.

If she was going to perform, she wanted to make it memorable. She needed to be beautiful. Her handler needed to show up.

A stomp of a hoof echoed her displeasure through the temporary stall.

****************************************

Rose and Peony moved together, lead pony guiding her submissive counterpart in a seamless gait. Their hooves moved together, hitting the ground at the exact same moment, head lowering together to guide the load.

Their skin gleamed with sweat, and glittered with the coating applied to make them stand out. A huff from Rose moved the ponies into a different step, A long lunge and two shallower steps, shaking their tails as they executed the maneuver flawlessly, their manes mirroring each other as it was tossed back on the next lunge.

The steps showed off their forms; taut, lean and muscular. Perfect pony bodies. The newcomers didn't need expensive tack or flashy leads, it was the ponies that were the star and focus of their act.

In the silkie, Jason beamed with pride, He had been working with his ponies but never had they been so in sync than during this performance and he strove to show off all the could do.

Taking them into a series of turns, their gait returned to their normal, smooth steps. Now, instead of showing off their asses, they thrust their breasts forward and showed them barely jiggling as their steps never stopped. Their eyes were forward, never doubting their handler.

Finally Jason saw his timer sink to zero as the time for his performance was over. He gently pulled back on the leads, to slow them to a stop, and even that they completed entirely in sync and their hooves ended next to each other, their legs going into a small bow as they stopped.

The crowd watched erupted into applause not heard yet that day in the ring. The newcomers had made a impressive debut. It would only see if the others could follow it.

Hopping down off the silkie, Jason bowed to the crowd and took the leads of his ponies and guided them off the field to continuing applause. He waited until he was out of sight of the audience before addressing his wards.

"I have never been so proud, my ponies. That was amazing. The only downside I can see for you is that is now how we expect you to perform each and every time." Jason commented with a chuckle. "Anything you want, tack, food...I'll see about getting you coffee for breakfast, tea? If you continue like this, you will be the best handled ponies in our stable. Pete will see to that."

Rose and Peony nuzzled hooves, the only part they could reach while still attached to the cart. One whinny was answered by the submissive pony in lower tones.

Jason wasted no time unhooking the ponies and watching them nuzzle each other closer, Peony's head always lower than Rose's. They followed him, Rose first Peony following into the showers.

"Now Rose, as the lead pony I have this for you." Jason explained the small seat he put down. "Come over and sit down while I wash Peony."

The dominate pony did as she was told, her strong legs lowering herself onto a seat fitting her cunt well. Jason rubbed a special cream onto two fingers and touched her cunt with it, then expertly around both nipples.

"Stay here and watch, Pete's precious pony. I will deal with you when i am done with her." he commented nodding over his shoulder to Peony. Rose gave a huff and nodded.

Jason hit a switch in his pocket and heard Rose let out a squeal as the seat she was settled on began to vibrate. Then he turned his attention to the submissive pony trembling at seeing her dominate receive attention.

"Now, Peony, who was a good submissive pony?" Jason questioned. "You followed your lead pony perfectly. Such a good pony." he crooned as the water came on and he monitored it for warmth. "Such a good pony should get a reward." her handler told her and she squealed as the warm water touched her skin.

It took twenty minutes to wash Peony, all the while Rose sat on a vibrating chair, the cream on her cunt and nipples getting warm and tingly. She was desperate for attention and release. Watching her submissive receive attention first only added to the desire. Peony screamed and writhed as Jason rubbed and scrubbed and cleaned her to release after release.

Finally the torture was over and the handler moved Peony, barely upright on her two hooves to their stall. She collapsed as soon as she was released into her stall, her breath still coming in pants from her exertion.

Then Jason returned for Rose. The tingling was distracting and warm, bringing blood to the ultra sensitive sections of the pony. Rose tried to rub against the handler, but received a switch to the ass for her trouble. All that did was stoke her desire more.

The handler ran tethers to her tack, waist, shoulders and knees before taking the water hose and aiming it at her body.

As soon as the water hit her front with the cream and build up, Rose exploded with a release, her scream nearly defeating the gag she wore and sounding human as the water mixed with the cream coated her entire body making it extra sensitive.

Time after time as the water moved a fraction to a new area, the sensations repeated and by the end of the shower, Rose couldn't stand on her own hooves. Her handler had to carry her back to the stall she shared with Peony.

Seeing the submissive pony come and snuggle the dominate as she lay motionless, Jason smiled at Peony. "Good ponies have good rewards. I am very proud of you both today., and so will Pete when we get back."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers