The Stable Ch. 13

Story Info
The event continued. Orchid's turn.
1.5k words
4.67
1.8k
1
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

It was early the next morning. Rose and Peony had performed the night before and placed gold. Their first event and Bareback Stables came away with a gold in the pairs. Jason was beside himself and knew Rose and Peony's handler, Pete, would be too.

Now it was Orchid's turn. Like events for dogs, this was a pulling event. Which pony could move the most weight. Kim and Jason, being the only handlers at the event, were hopeful but Orchid was the pony that routinely had ups and downs.

Jason had been in charge of Rose and Peony while at the show and was feeling in good spirits about his own wards performance. He moved her to the cart, seeing other ponies getting settled and ready for work while his was still looking around, seeing that some of her competition was male.

A correction had her guiltily looking ahead and Jason's feeling went from high crashing to lows.

"Perform at your best, pony, or you won't like the results." he warned, seeing his pony look at him, not as much fear in her eyes as he had hoped for. He felt his stomach sink.

*********************************

"Stand, pony!" Kim demanded as her fingers worked deftly at the small intricate braids on Violet's mane. Her tail already sported them, but her mane hadn't been completed yet.

Violet stood, as a good pony should, and let her handler work. She was excited, anxious to perform but scared to disappoint her handler. She knew that Rose and Peony had done amazingly well and she hoped to impress too. As the braids continued her mind went through the steps she was going to do, the actions in her routine and fell into the steady tug of braiding.

**************************************

The crowd cheered for the winner of the competition, the pony who had moved the most weight. He was standing tall at the podium, his handler beaming at his proud pony,

Jason stood in the loser's pen, Orchid trembling beside him. She hadn't even made it through the second heat, watching the other six while waiting for her handler to come retrieve her. He was furious, barely able to contain his anger and not looking at his livestock. She would never disappoint him like this again.

When the awards were given Jason shoved a leash dildo into his pony's mouth, making it even harder to breathe than normal, but it caught on the back of her gag as it was designed so it was unable to be removed without hands. A rope hooked to the other end of it and Orchid struggled to keep up with the handler she now was terrified of.

He didn't speak a word to her, not even sparing a glance until they got to her temporary stall. Gone were any comforts, leaving behind a cold tiled floor, and a trough next to the floor. Yanking on the lead, and taking the pony off her feet, he snapped the lead from the wall onto her collar and unfastened the dildo lead in her mouth.

As her mouth came open to whimper a apology, give some sort of remorse, his hand made her head spin.

"Do not utter one sound, you useless, worthless animal." Jason snarled at her. "You used to be so brilliant, my prize pony. But your cunt, and the male ponies can't keep your eyes and mind focused on your task. I have never been so disappointed in anything in my life. NOTHING."

Orchid trembled and saw true anger in her handler's eyes. She had mis-stepped before, taking releases, being distracted by the male ponies she had seen. But she had always taken the punishment and tried to be better. But doing it at the performance, where it was so important, it was too much.

"You are no longer my pony. In fact, you are no longer a pony. You will now be the lowest of the low, the heifers. Dominated by your worthless cunt, maybe you will do something for this family by giving calves." Jason told her, his voice still raging. "That's where worthless livestock needs to be. Now you will be fed by the higher classed ponies that are now your betters." Jason continued. "I want you to know how disappointed I am in you, but good news for you, you will never see me again. Goodbye Poa, the useless heifer."

Orchid started to struggle in earnest, protesting what she was hearing. She could do better, she WOULD do better. She just needed to tell her handler...

Jason turned from her and she whinnied for only a moment before her collar beeped and her neck felt a sharp pain and her eyes drooped closed.

************************************************

Violet rested in her stall, her mane and tail in tight braids for her dressage routine. It was before her performance. She had heard that her fellow ponies had mixed results, while Rose and Peony scored a gold medal, Orchid had nearly come in dead last. The reputation of the new stable now lay with Violet, the new show pony.

She was ready to perform. She would do her best. She would make her handler proud.

*********************************

Orchid woke from her collar some time later, still in the stall she had fallen unconscious in. All her tack was still on, her arms were still immobile, mouth still gagged, hooves still there. However she was still chained to the floor, the building around her was dark, telling her it was night, or they were wanting the livestock to sleep. No noises outside told her any different.

Shifting she saw water but no food in her trough, but it was better than nothing and she started to lap up the liquid, the sound echoing in her ears.

Perhaps her handler was simply letting off fury, talking to her that way. Expressing his displeasure at her performance, which Orchid admitted had been far less than she was capable of. There had been a male pony whose 9 inch rigid cock had gotten her attention and she had found it hard to look at anything else while she competed against him. The pony hadn't looked at her naked form, perky breasts and absolutely drooling over her fellow pony.

And that was why she lost. It had been nearly three days since Orchid had her tack and was fantasizing about the pony's cock inside her. Even now the thought wet her cunt.

But her handler had called her something else. Not Orchid, her name. The tattoo just behind her ear that displayed her name. Orchid, not a heifer name.

Heifers were 2 maybe 3 letters usually. Short names for the stupid animals. Less letters meant less intelligence. Something that could keep a heifer's attention for only three letters before their minds wandered. Only the smartest, best cows had 4 or 5 letters in their name. Letters that could be dropped when the animal proved to be too stupid to be worthy of the letters.

Poa, he called her. 3 letters. A heifer name. Even Rose had 4 letters, and she heard rumours that they were going to change it to Rosalie to show her intelligence. She had placed first with Peony...another 5 letter name.

Orchid sobbed at the thought of being renamed. Of being moved to being a lesser animal. She hadn't wanted to be any animal, but it was long since she remembered that. Now all she knew was that this is what she was...or had been.

All the deliveries she had made to the heifer barn, seeing the stupid animals milling about, mindless. Walking on 4 legs, unlike her who walked on 2 as a pony. Their eyes glazed as they only thought of eating, sleeping and breeding. No real purpose like pulling a cart or people. Not even like Violet who was to be a display piece.

A beep and click of her collar had her shaking her head again, denying what she knew was going to be coming with that combination of noises. The sharp pinch of the needle pierced her neck and she felt herself falling back asleep.

*********************************

The smell of the new location startled the animal awake with a cry. The smell was not the stable, it was the milk barn. She had only smelled some of it while delivering the feed, but it was unmistakable. Disinfectant and sex.

Moving around her situation became even more dire. A cry was muffled by a dildo gag deep down her throat forcing her to breathe through her nose, and her sight was stolen with a blindfold. Trying to move more told her she was restrained on all fours, her arms weak from lack of use as a pony. They would get a workout now...carrying her weight.

Her chest was contained under her, small though they were. Large breasts were unwieldy on a pony, more suited for a heifer.

Taking care to try and breathe around the gag, the animal formally known as Orchid and now named Poa started to sob.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers