The Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy heard the soft click as her Master took some digital photos of her on his phone camera. She idly wondered how looked. Probably like a thoroughly used cum dump, she thought. She felt a tingle of embarrassment from it. She wondered if she would ever run into one of those men out in public, if they would recognize her and give her a knowing smile. Her thoughts were interrupted by the whack of a crop that drove a sharp painful sensation upon her ass. It was especially painful since her ass was still sensitive from all the thumping it received.

"Oh you do so look like a sloppy, messy fuck-hole, Candy," her Master said to her. "How do you feel?"

"Deliciously sore and used, Master. So sloppy and used. It feels good, all warm and tingly inside," Candy answered.

"So you liked this?"

"Oh yes."

"Let me hear you say it. Say what you liked. Don't hold back."

Knowing what her Master meant, she licked her lips then moaned out, "I liked being a dirty, slutty cum dump. I liked being a fuck-hole for cocks to use. A dirty cock-loving slut."

"Good girl."

Candy purred with delight at his praise. After he released her from the pillory, he helped her stand on wobbly legs.

"Oh fuck, Master, I don't know if I can walk."

"Don't worry, lean on me. This way, there is a room we can get you washed and cleaned up. You know I will make sure you are cared for."

And with that, Candy felt the safety of her Dominant's presence, leaning on him as she unsteadily walked off the stage. She knew that this would be an experience she would never forget.

12