The Stalker Who Stayed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing the rock hard bulge in my pants against that gorgeous butt, I whispered low in her ear.

"I know you want this." A sudden wet kiss on her graceful neck that made her gasp. "Don't fight it. Just let it happen." Trailing kisses down her neck to that sensitive spot where the neck meets the shoulder, rewarding me with barely audible whimpering pants against my hand. That was my cue to begin my real attack.

Suddenly, I slid my right hand from her hip to her low belly, slipping under the waistband and pulling her firmly into me, simultaneously kissing and licking her neck with a new intensity.

That undid her. She writhed in my arms, delirious, unable to hold back the sexy little cries that broke from her soft lips. I released my hand from her mouth to encourage her. I love the pleasure noises a girl makes when she's lost in it. My cock was wedged between her thighs, pressing up against her slit through the thin fabric of my sweatpants, her hips wriggling as my arm kept her firmly against me. I made out with her neck, driving her higher. She was fully into it now, inhibitions washed away by my relentless assault of stimulation. She doesn't know what I look like, she's known me for barely ten minutes, but damn me if the little vixen isn't humping herself on my cock.

"Mm, good girl, that's right." I gave her a couple of thrusts between the thighs to test her responsiveness and she moaned wildly, arcing her back and pressing her head back into my shoulder. The hand on her belly needed no more encouragement to sneak between her thighs, palm stroking over her soft bush, and immediately my fingertips felt her dew.

I pushed her thighs apart roughly with my knee, making her squeak in surprise, then traced my fingers lightly over her outer lips teasingly. She tensed, then let out a deep sigh, relaxing against me and loosening her thighs. I nuzzled her ear and gave her a low growl of approval, making her shiver deliciously.

I kept up the gentle assault on her softly furry outer lips, unkempt from her long, sexless years alone, and slowly drove her wild, tracing the spine of her neck with my tongue as my fingers coaxed more and more juice from her inner sanctum.

My breathing was coming hard now, both in my fantasy and as I jerked myself in my Jeep, my body loose and relaxed by the birdsong of the sunlit forest.

As I changed my licks and kisses into possessive bites, I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep teasing her much longer. I relished the approaching moment when my control would shred as hers already had and I would abandon the gentle seduction for the rough fucking we both craved.

"You're mine," I growled in her ear and her hips bucked in agreement, whining in her need to be taken.

That was it. I pulled my hand out of her shorts to unleash the beast in my pants, my rigid cock springing free and surging towards its long-awaited target. Hurriedly, I pulled aside the little strip of cotton between her legs and pressed my cockhead into her soaking crease, past her outer lips, questing for the opening I hadn't even felt inside yet.

The reality of a stranger's cock probing her wetness brought her out of her pleasure delirium enough to try to protest, far too late, of course.

"No," she gasped, "I -" The first words she had spoken to me.

She was so slick there was no resistance as I thrust my hips forward and up, my thick cock piercing her, forcing her open, forcing the breath out of her. Far too late. I was not stopping now. Her little pussy clamped on my cock head like a vise.

My breath was coming hot and heavy. I needed to claim her completely. One hand shoving her thighs further apart to give me the access I needed, the other taking up position around her neck, keeping her still and compliant while I took her. She wasn't complaining any more.

I thrust hard, and the little beauty whined mindlessly. Fuck, she was tight. So tight. My balls tightened at the thought of how tight her lonely snatch would be as I took her quickly and mercilessly. I stroked myself hard as, in my mind, I forced entry into my unwilling prize, pushing those sexy little sounds out of her mouth with my fucking.

Pushing her into full surrender, banging her against the wall till she was ragdoll limp and moaning...

Parting her ass cheeks to get deeper, gripping her neck, growling like an animal...

My peak overcame me and I jerked myself into the best fully-body orgasm I'd ever had from solo sex.

Recovering my breath, I lay back in my reclined seat and stretched luxuriously. Wow, what a rush.

This could be real, I thought. With the right girl, this could be real.

***

I could make her do whatever I want.

I could train her to do whatever I want. Staring out across the placid lake, my fishing line motionless in the water, my mouth went dry.

I had always been sexually dominant, before it was a thing that people talked about, and always vibed best with the girls who instinctively responded to that. It was like an unspoken language that some girls spoke and others were deaf to, something that had nothing to do with accessories like rope or collars. It was like an invisible dance.

Perhaps that's why I like dancers, I mused to myself.

The dance of dominance and submission had always been the undercurrent of my sexual encounters, but I'd never developed it into a relationship dynamic. After the 50 Shades of Gray phenomenon hit, there was no shortage of girls demanding to restrained and mercilessly throat-fucked, and I'd been happy to oblige, but it was always the casual kind of kink. I had never developed a relationship with a submissive, never gone deep into the kind of bond that can grow from that. Or the kind of play that it allows. It's one thing to take control of a girl's body for a few hours, quite another to take control of her mind and her life and alter them according to your own desires. The idea set off faint explosions deep in my loins.

I'd always loved teaching girls in bed. Not that I was a virgin chaser - that kind of sport seemed like bad karma - but I liked to find out what a girl was shy about and help her expand her comfort zone, as I liked to think of it.

Now I was thinking about something much more extreme. Hunting a shy girl, a sweet little submissive soul far too reserved and sensible to go out seeking what she so desperately needed. Taking her delicate seed of desire for a man who could take her control away and smashing her comfort zone wide open with my big, hard cock. Taking her way past what she was open to, all the way into the depravity of my darkest desires.

She needs it as much as I do, I told myself. With the right target (the word rolled over in my mind deliciously), I would be doing her a favor. Unleashing potential that would otherwise stay repressed her whole life. The more I thought about it, the less it seemed like a crime, and the more it seemed like a humanitarian obligation. With the right girl, of course.

What would I train her to do, once I had my little beauty under my control? She had already gone from a hypothetical to a future certainty. I wanted this too much to forget about it, and there was a certain sordid logic that demanded to be followed: if I could pull it off right, it would solve all of my problems - and all the problems she couldn't admit she had.

But it had to be done right, and that would take meticulous research and careful planning, the kind I had always savoured in the realm of wilderness adventures but had never applied to my sexual desires before, and I was just as excited about the process - the pursuit and planning - as I was the main event, the take-down and capture. My dick stirred in my pants and I rubbed it absentmindedly. My thoughts were spiralling in too many directions at once, worlds of possibility opening up before me. With a submissive under my control, I could explore so many desires I'd barely ever admitted to.

I imagined myself this coming winter, nice and cozy in a cabin somewhere, a cute little innocent at my mercy, her inexperience just begging to be transformed by whatever I most desired at that moment.

I would want to teach her lots of things, I thought, lots of different ways of pleasing me. She'd have so many inhibitions I would have to break through, I thought happily. I would have her lost at sea in the tempest of my shifting desires, overwhelmed by just how far I was willing to take it. Yes, I would find a sweet innocent thing who guiltily touched herself to thoughts of handcuffs and light spanks on the rump, transform her into my perfect fuckdoll and pull her down the darkest and twistiest paths in my mind. A companion for any sexual adventure I chose.

Sometimes I would want her to be my pet. My adorable little cock-sucking fuckpet. I would have to train my kitten not to speak when it was pet play time, just to make cute little kitten noises and purrs. My dick stiffened inside my sweat pants and I gripped it through the fabric as I imagined giving Kitten firm spanks on her full, bouncy butt and then diving my nose into her sweet wet pussy and nuzzling her till she mewled and came on my face. Mmm, Kitten, you naughty girl, getting all wet from Daddy spanking you.

It would take some time for her to learn that Kittens don't talk, I figured, shifting to give myself more room inside my pants. The poor thing would be so nervous she'd keep forgetting the rules, so I'd need to train her. I grinned. I hoped she would forget the rules a lot, and need a lot of reminding from my firm hand.

This really was a better relationship-fit for me than standard issue modern dating, I thought. Every girlfriend I ever had, there were times I wished she would just shut up and give me some peace and quiet, and I ached to throw her over my knee and spank her for her yapping. This time, I would. When Daddy wanted quiet time, he would dress Kitten up in her cute little kitten outfit, put on her collar and leash and enjoy her pretty body without having to make conversation at all.

But if she forgot, and spoke or broke the rules, she would need to be reminded. Firmly. I would have to take her by the scruff of her neck, push her down onto her knees and press her face down against the floor, then give her some good hard slaps on her ass, making those innocent eyes wide with shock. Making her cry, I thought, and snuck my hand inside my sweatpants. That was reasonable. If Kitten broke the rules, I'd have to spank her till she cried. I didn't care how many spanks it took, just a couple or a relentless hailstorm, just as long as that cute little face was tear stained and she looked sorry. Then I'd be gentle with her, kissing her face and soothing her while I put her gag in. That would help her remember to stay quiet next time: a good hard spanking and then an hour or two of enforced silence, her mouth invaded and her tongue stilled.

Fuck, why haven't I thought of this before? I thought to myself. It was too delicious an idea to let go of. I knew already that this twisted and highly illegal plan offered more of what I craved from a relationship than any dating scenario. Complete control. Now I'd admitted to myself that that was what I wanted, I couldn't go back. Something had been unleashed inside me, and maybe I should have been sorry, but I wasn't. I was excited.

Somewhere out there, there was a lonely, innocent girl who I would force to be my sweet submissive slut, because her desires matched my own but she was too afraid to face them.

I would search for her. I would choose her. I would stalk her. I would capture her. And then I would take those secret, submissive desires and force them into the light.

***

That evening, as the sun was setting over the lake, I sat down with a pen and a piece of paper and started getting serious about setting my parameters. Physically, I was attracted to a range of types, and I found it was more something in the personality and intelligence that drew me in.

There was only one physical feature that my fantasy demanded: she had to be tiny. I wanted her to know she was outmatched from the first moment of our encounter, to feel overwhelmed by my size and strength. Wouldn't want her to feel like she stood any chance at fighting me off. At least a foot shorter than my 6'4", I decided, but not too skinny. A frail ninety-pounder wouldn't do for this; I wanted to get rough with her, so she'd have to be sturdy enough to take it. My perfect little ragdoll.

In my years, I'd felt the charge of sexual power exchange I was looking for with a variety of women, sometimes younger, sometimes my age, and on a couple of memorable occasions with women much older than myself. So I set my age parameters wide, and several years past legal. I wanted my girl to have known years of sexual frustration and need before I came to rescue her.

My years of using big data to profile both target consumers and cyber-criminals had given me precisely the right kind of skills for this hunt. My hunter's mind stirred with the mechanics of how I would find her, how I would narrow my search to uncover exactly the kind of hidden gem I was looking for.

The predator in me was fully awake now, and utterly disinterested in the fishing I had come here to do.

"Why catch fish when there was a girl to hunt down and capture?" said a primal stirring within me. I had been alone too long.

I decided to drive into the nearest town the next day, connect to my server and send out my sniffer programs to find her.

It might take a while to track her down, but she would be mine.

12