All Comments on 'The Stand-In Girlfriend Ch. 10-13'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please......

More………totally awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ms. Pat

You've out done yourself with this one!!! I thought I was in love before, I don't even know what to call this feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
epilogue

can we get the epilogue update real soon . love the story.

marklionmarklionalmost 11 years ago
Great Series!!!!

You have written a great series to this point!!! I hate when authors write in CLIFF HANGERS IN TO A STORY LIKE YOU DID WITH THIS ONE!!!! I hope the next chapter will be out in the next week or so PLEASE!!!! I hate to wait long for what happens next in the story

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 11 years ago
;l Rushed?

i felt this was a bit rushed and WHERE IS THE SEX!?!?!?!

Shaunrae006Shaunrae006almost 11 years ago
Great as Always

I do agree did feel a little rushed and unorganized, but entertaining none the less. Patiently waiting for the next part. :-)

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Katrina needs to get hers.

Seriously, that girl needs to get some comeuppance, her and Martin both. I really hope this isn't the last part.

5 Huge Stars, btw! Great stuff. :)

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 11 years ago
Loving Ashton!!!

I so want Katrina to be beyond humiliated!! That Martin asshole needs be beaten about the head by Sarah!! SO good mspat!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loving This

However...

In the first two chapters, Katrina states that she knows Ashton would not become attracted to and it's implied that he never was attracted to Chevonne. But in this chapter Ashton says that Katrina was told that he was originally attracted to Chevonne first. That's just a little piece in the story that was confusing.

Overall this story is really cute and I can't wait for the next chapter to see how it goes. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loooooovee itttt!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is sooooooo good

Please let there be a happy ending.

Lane1671Lane1671almost 11 years ago
Cute story Ms Pat. I think I understand the 'vibe' you were trying for but...

I also think the story is a bit rushed and has many contradictions. One instance is the parent's three bedroom house. This is a wealthy family whose property has a front gate, a guest house, a limo/multiple vehicles and servants but the main house only has a master, guest room and Ashton's 'old room'? Ashton had to sleep on the couch and his brother did not have an 'old room'.

I cannot imagine how difficult it is to create a story from start to finish. While not an Ivy-League scholar or anything, I am pretty decent with spelling and grammar. I would be more than happy to help you edit this story and any future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love!!!

You have a great talent for writing and this chapter had me loving your writing even more. Please continue writing this story!!!! I love this story :)

SweetMonzSweetMonzalmost 11 years ago
Love this but..

Are you gonna finish Zachary and Ciara?? That could be a good story. Its a shame you just left it.

LovableCherryPieLovableCherryPiealmost 11 years ago

The drama feels too forced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it but...

I loved the story. Couldn't stop reading. Could you please finish Zachary and Ciarra??? I come looking for the next chapter everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is this it?

Seems like one more chapter is in order. Also what about Zachary and Ciara?

Hanging on!!!

atropisatropisalmost 11 years ago
Really????

You mean to tell me this guy liked chevonne at first, chickened out to talk to her then dates and haves sex with her roommate a door or so away and then engaged in racist comments and jokes about cheveonne with Katrina then magically grew a conscious and decided " not to do it anymore" and she's now marrying this wimp piece of crap for a guy.....(sigh) is the guy a racist? No but he has no strong feeling about the morality of a racist or he would not have been able to do or say the things he's said. Her bringing up how she was, around her friends only showed, once again her lowering herself so he would not feel to bad about his actions, doesent mean she was not wrong though.

Then what female agrees to marry a guy when he's already in a relationship ( a skank) but the book does not portray chevonne as one so it was out of character. Chevonne is a sad and pathetic character, i mean really.

And finally what mom and/or father would be ok with her daughter marrying some guy under those circumstances, one who thinks her daughter is not going to be able to do any better, or one who has dollar signs for eyes. Its not a romance story to me its a tragedy. I mean she doesn't even want him alone with Katrina to break up, yet your marrying him, this will be the man your son and.daughter will be looking to for guidance morally and logically and you don't even trust him.

Its my fault I called this story out in the last part, even said I was not going to read anymore and here I am reading it and getting pissed.

All in all not my type of story

I prefer my hero to be strong.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Really where is the rest of the story....

I really enjoyed reading this story. It had me cracking up...the mom Alice is a hoot. But I know there is more to this story. Plus I am awaiting for you to finish Zachary & Ciara's story too. I have saved you to my favorites so I can check back to see if you have updated.

FirediamondFirediamondover 10 years ago
Ashton

There is no appeal to this guy at all. Wimpy & racist. He didn't even stand up to the reporter. This is a bizarre story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous