The Starlet and the Classic

Story Info
A sexy young starlet is seduced by her aging costar.
766 words
3.54
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TC_Cove
TC_Cove
4 Followers

The beautiful blonde starlet sauntered into the room like she always did: with sultry grace and a generous helping of glamorous eroticism. She was dolled up like a sex queen, ready to taunt and tease the camera like only a true star can. Her designer gown was as tight and bold as it was lacking in material; the neckline plunging so far as to barely contain her bursting breasts while an open back and half slit design revealed more of her luscious body than it covered. Every move she made was a provocative pose dripping in sensuality.

Her confidence was undercut as she looked around the mostly empty room, however. Where were the lights, the camera, the crew? Why was nobody there to properly admire her stunning beauty? Only a table with wine set for two was there to receive her. Just then she felt an all too familiar voice lightly graze her half covered body, instantly quickening her heartbeat and producing a glistening sweat from her resplendent feminine treasures.

"Late as always Vanessa, but as always, worth the wait."

The startled beauty spun around to face the source of the comment, her designer stiletto heels clicking on the marble floor. Her eyes rested on Tony, the aging crooner who was financing, directing and co-starring in the picture she was currently making. She had been called to his house under the guise of an important pick up shot, but she'd unwittingly vamped right into his leer trap.

"Ugh, Tony I should've known. Anything for an eyeful huh stud? I'm through being your little dress up fantasy doll. This movie is ridiculous; no one's gonna buy a geezer like you snagging a sexpot like me, no matter how many overheated love scenes you shove in there. "

"Practice makes perfect sugar. Now pucker up."

She tried to saunter past him but instead fell right into his waiting arms. She hated how well he was able to handle her body. Every move and twist she made to get away somehow pulled her tighter to him. She could feel his stale whiskey breath as he gathered her luscious red pouting lips towards his eager mouth.

"UH...AHH... Tony you pig! im not some MPHHH!"

He hushed her with a deep and sloppy kiss. She was pouring from her skimpy dress and could feel him begin to rise up against her. She moaned and whispered as he kissed her, once again hating how experienced and effective his lecherous touch was on her. He finally released her mouth from his, but firmly gripped the half naked blonde as to keep her strict attention.

"You've had your kicks Tony so cool your jets. You're dreaming if you think this diva will let you go all method on her"

"That was just a warmup, doll. Hope you're ready for your closeup"

Tony slid off the remains of her dress, leaving the hot and bothered babe in her tiny jeweled thong and pasties. She glistened and glowed like a silver trophy as the old crooner dipped her into his arms. Her tight and firm body melted into his clutches and she moaned once again, this time louder.

"UNNNHHH!! AAHH! TONY!! You're incorrigible... Let me go this instant! The scene is over!"

"Not til I yell cut, cherrypop, and this take is a hot one."

He carried her up the stairs and into his room, all the while gently caressing her like an exquisite piece of art. Vanessa was dripping with erotic energy. The old man was too much. She knew she was in for a workout. She was about to be had.

"UNH, Tony, please, save some for the director's edition! Give a girl a break!"

"This is your big break baby! And when it comes to love, you just can't fake it."

Gently but with firm intention, he laid the luscious blonde onto his large plush bed. His hands found bold new treasures in her lithe young body and greedily caressed them.

"Oh Tony, you animal! This is ridiculous! Are you going to like, have sex with me?? Please don't! I'm all made up! Besides, I'm dating that pop star with all the tattoos!"

Tony smiled and kissed her passionately before removing her panties over her still attached heels. He pressed into her with the tip of his member, resulting in a whimpering moan of pleasure from the hot and bothered babe on his bed.

"Don't worry baby! This is your big production number and I know you're gonna blow the top off. Pop boys come and go, sugarpeach. You can't escape a classic..."

TC_Cove
TC_Cove
4 Followers