The Starlet Ch. 01 - The Beginning

Story Info
Busty teen starlet Emily can't pass as a little girl anymore
1.7k words
3.33
16.8k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was tired of it. All of it. The appearances, the attention, the work. She just wanted to take her money and run... but they would never let her do that. Ever since starting out as a child actress at the age of 5, Emily had been working. Multiple hit TV shows, a record contract, and countless talk show appearances. She had it all! Now that she was finally 18 she was ready to leave, to stop working for Galactic Pictures, the mega conglomerate with TV channels, radio stations, movie productions, theme parks, and more, and let them churn out other stars, and let those kids do everything, while she finally got to live a normal life.

Emily's mom had scheduled a meeting for them to go see Bill, Emily's manager. His official title was Vice President of Talent Affairs, but Emily knew what he really was-- her handler. He was the executive in charge of the program that got these girls famous. TV shows, music, endorsements, etc. If there was a way to promote the company, Bill would have Emily or one of the other starlets do it.

As Emily started to get dressed she sighed. As she had grown up, so did her body. An average height 5'6" the blonde had been blessed with a great physique. Other girls would KILL for her body, but Emily was in constant agony over her DDD breasts. Having to appear wholesome on the kids shows, she was forced to bind down her breasts so they didn't appear as gigantic. As she had grown larger, the women in the costuming departments became more and more frustrated trying to hide her swelling endowments. Even when she went on talk shows, Emily was forced to look innocent. It was an everyday struggle. The paparazzi had caught her leaving the gym, and Bill had sadly explained she couldn't wear yoga pants anymore as her butt had gotten too big.

"Emily, you have to think, what kind of message do you want to be sending to young girls out in the world? I'm sorry to have to say this" He asked with remorse and sadness in his eyes. From then on Emily was forced to play her innocent act everywhere she went, for fear that someone would catch her slipping up.

She reached into her closet and pulled out the first, of multiple bras. As she hefted her teats into the cups she looked down and saw some of the flesh bulging out the top and the sides. I know I'm still getting bigger-- but when would it end? She thought to herself. What if I never stop growing? Emily smushed the outside of her breasts so they protruded away, even further off her body. She ran her hands to the front and felt her nipples slip between her fingers. She pinched. Her mouth opened with a moan as her eyes rolled back in her head. She opened them and saw herself in the mirror. A girl with a tight, tanned body was staring back at her obscenely. Her blonde hair fell past her shoulders, her tits jutted out almost a foot in front of her. Her thin waist thickened into wide hips and a plump ass, her tight slit was completely smooth and begging for attention. The more Emily thought about her growing body, the more aroused she became. There were nights after she showered that even the mere act of applying some body lotion caused her to become a whimpering mess on the floor of her bathroom, her fat tits covered in cream dragging across the floor as bent over on her knees and rammed herself full with anything she could find, all while screaming her orgasms into a balled up towel.

But she couldn't let that happen now-- she had to get ready. As she put on her second bra-- a sports bra this time, she sighed. She pulled the medical wrap from its shelf and started to unroll the giant bandage around her torso, pulling tighter and tighter on every loop. Finally she clipped that on and turned to the mirror. She looked like she always did, a young actress with two noticeable but not uncommon bumps on her chest-- C cups if she had to guess. She pulled on a pair of panties, a shirt and a flowy skirt-- something that could hide her ample behind, a few pieces of jewelry and some light makeup and she was ready to go.

She got downstairs and found her Mom sitting at the kitchen table.

"Honey, you little sister isn't feeling well and didn't go to school today. Would you mind going to see Bill alone?"

"No problem, Mom! I'm going to ask about the options going forward, and seeing if there is a way to reduce my work. I'll find out all the details and we can talk it out when I get home."

"Perfect darling, call me if you need anything, I'm sorry I can't come with you!"

"It's ok! I'm going to get going--- love you!" Emily declared as she walked out of the house into the idling car in the driveway.

"Good Morning, Stan!" She smiled as she got into the car. Stan had been her driver for years, and was a sweet older man who had been contemplating retirement.

As the car coasted along the busy streets, Emily looked out the window and started daydreaming. She saw young women walking their dogs, jogging with friends, holding hands on a stroll with their partners. This was the casual life Emily wanted to lead. With the money she had saved from her career she could provide a great life for herself and whatever family she decided to have in the future. She would volunteer her time, work with various charities, relax, maybe start her own clothing line or boutique. Emily's head was filled with her future endeavours when the car came to a halt.

"We're here Miss Emily. Is there anything else you need."

"No thanks, Stan. I'll call you when my meeting is over. See ya later!" Emily popped out of the car and up the steps into the building. She smiled at a security guard she had greeted many times, just like this before. She waved Emily through the small gates and towards the elevators.

DING The elevator arrived in the lobby, and people flowed out. Emily got in and hit the button for floor 38. The lift shot upwards and in no time Emily was walking towards reception.

"Ah, Miss Patterson, Mr. Smith is expecting you." The secretary smiled as she gestured towards Bill's corner office. Emily walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

"Emily come on in! Have a seat." Bill hugged Emily hello as they took seats, Bill in a classic leather chair and Emily seated on a couch he had in a casual area across from his desk.

"Bill, I'm going to be frank with you. I know we've kind of discussed it before, but I'm getting older, and I've been doing this for almost 15 years, and I want a break. I just want to relax and not be constantly working."

Bill smiled through his salt and pepper beard, he folded his hands over his big belly and leaned back, "I always knew this day would come. We've worked together for years, and you're like a daughter-- hell at my age, a GRANDDAUGHTER to me. Whatever you think is best for you, you should do. I'll be sorry to see you go, but if it is what you want to do then it is for the best."

"Aww, thank you Bill you're always so understanding."

"I do want to warn you Emily, if you leave completely, it is going to be hard for you to break back into the industry if you ever want-- or need to come back. There have been plenty of child stars that end up being forgotten about and then are hard up on cash later in life. Your mom and I have put money away for you into trusts and other investments, but you can never be sure what the future will bring."

Emily listened and started to feel worried. She had looked through her finances and thought she would be fine, but Bill was smart and he never steered her the wrong way.

"What I can offer you, Emily, is a different set of opportunities. We have a new division opening up, it's more mature. Instead of kids shows that film episodes all year round, it's aim is streaming miniseries, independent films, awards, more art house kind of stuff. You'd be branching out, getting to show your acting chops, and more of your own personality. The shoots would be much less time intensive and you'd have more of your year free to do what you want. It might be the perfect fit for you. You've always been such a good girl that I want what's best for you."

"THAT WOULD BE AMAZING BILL!! I'd have more free time, and would I still be with you and your team?"

Bill's eyes crinkled, "Sorry, kid. This isn't working for me in the talent department anymore, this is for Galaxy Films. Still part of the same company but ran by a younger hotshot named Steve Holder. He's been reaching out and asking if any of my clients want to move over. He's excited to get the new division up and running to expand the brand. If we can get someone as famous as you to anchor it, Galactic Pictures, Galaxy Films and you should be rolling in the dough in no time!"

"Ok this sounds good, when can I find out more info and meet Steve?"

"Let me check" Bill smiled as he ambled over to his desk. He picked up the phone, dialed a few buttons and smiled at Emily.

"Hi Anna, it's Bill. Is Steve around today? Emily Patterson wants to speak to him about signing on... mmmmh.... Ok.... great I'll let her know. Thanks Anna"

"You can go down and see him right now if you want. He cleared another meeting because he's so excited to see you."

"That's so exciting--- that's great news!"

"They're on floor 11, head down and the receptionist will point you in the right direction. They know you're coming."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH BILL" Emily said as she hugged him. "I'm glad I'll still be around to visit you. We should go out to dinner with my mom to celebrate sometime soon!" Emily walked out of the office and back towards the elevators.