The Starlet Ch. 06 - The Shoot Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily's abuse is caught on film.
2.3k words
4.41
14.2k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well this is perfect, we got that recorded. Justin can you skip ahead to the injection scene? We can come back and get some other shots."

"No problem, boss!" Justin said with a grin. He pulled out a syringe filled with neon green liquid. He looked over at Dan and Steve and got a thumbs up to start the next scene.

=====================

Emily was shocked. My breasts had practically jumped out of my shirt, and they're going to keep filming?! Well, I don't want them to think I'm a prude or difficult. Let's just push on. Justin turned towards the camera and gave a horrible reading of a cringey line: "We have ways of making you talk." With that he pushed the needle into Emily's neck and depressed the syringe. She felt the tip retract into the body and Justin pulled it away satisfied with his acting ability.

"Ok, Justin! We're going to have to get some close up shots of Emily and it'll be easier without you casting a shadow, you can head back to your trailer now." Dan called over. Justin was confused but hadn't been around enough to know if this was right or wrong. He trusted Dan and Steve. He wanted to stay staring at the busty slut in front of him, but didn't want to push his luck with the studio. He stormed off stage disappointed he didn't get to experience what came next.

As the door closed behind Justin, Steve looked over to Dan. He gestured at a small controller on the table, and Dan smiled and nodded his head. Steve picked up the small box and flipped a switch, causing a red light to go on. He turned the first knob as he looked up at Emily.

It was at the very moment Emily made eye contact with Steve, while she jumped, well, as much as she could, having been chained to a chair, as she felt something stir in the front of her pants. Emily heard the humming and realized that she was vibrating. Well not her, her chair was vibrating, which caused her pussy to start gushing again. She inhaled and started to ask what was going on, only to be stymied by the gag in her mouth.

"Ok Em-- we're going to do the main interrogation scene now, try to get really into it. We're going to be moving the cameras around as we go, really just go for it, this is going to be your big scene!" Steve declared as he turned the job up a step. Emily felt the vibrations get stronger. They traveled up her body and she noticed the top of her breasts start to jiggle, imperceptible at first, but as the vibrations went on for longer they had more of an effect on her body. Steve reached down and pressed a button in the controller. He loved this little gizmo, he and Anna had used it on a few casting couch occasions, but this is the first time he could really put it through its paces. Dan saw Steve hit the button out of the corner of his eye, and he sprung into action on his computer, causing one of the cameras to swing in closer to their starlet.

As Steve hit the button, Emily felt another odd sensation. She couldn't see past her tits, but something moved in her pants. She couldn't place it, until she felt a rubbing on her thighs, and she realized the thong that had been given to her was inflating. The increased pressure on her pussy was maddening as the vibrations were now amplified. She felt the pressure on her lips as the underwear expanded to fill every nook and cranny. Her lips were fully encased in whatever was filling the garment and her eyes opened in shock as she felt the growth enter her wet pussy.

Dan zoomed one camera in on Emily's face, watching her twitch under the new device that Steve had brought. Another was centered squarely on her heaving chest and another was level with her tight snatch. The new inflation had forced the suit to balloon out under pressure, causing the young girl to look like she had even fatter pussy lips than she had naturally. Steve grinned at his devious device. The button had started a chemical reaction, wherein a thin hidden tablet was snapped, and once mixed with oxygen would grow exponentially, almost like a spray foam. As it expanded it would fill up all available space and begin to firm up, to a consistency that could be described as firm jell-o or caulk. What this in effect did was to encase Emily's pussy in a warm gel, as well as filling her tight young pussy with the ultimate pleasure device. A foam dildo that filled up every single inch of her canal. Emily couldn't believe the pressure she was feeling as the warmth creeped up her insides and filled her like she'd never been filled before. She was completely crammed full when the vibrations began again. Biting down onto the gag, she was filled with lust. Emily's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the shift below. Her tongue began to peak out the side of her puffed lips, still packed tight with the ball gag. Emily was writhing around in pleasure, but could easily be mistaken for pain if the editing was right.

Dan smirked and leaned over to Steve, "Ready for the next step?" He grinned as he leaned into the microphone, "Ok Emily, we're going to do the effects of the serum now-- you're doing great." Steve flipped the next switch.

Emily couldn't figure out what was going on. Her body was on fire, and every movement felt tied to her arousal. If she shifted forward in her seat, the vibrations became stronger and whatever was in her panties forced itself deeper into her, spreading her lips and filling every centimeter of her pussy. If she tried to lean back, the gag got tighter and it was harder to breathe. She was being kept on the brink of orgasm, and every change was almost enough to throw her over the edge. Suddenly though her haze she felt a new sensation. It felt as if two hands were slowly but forcefully squeezing her sizable breasts. She looked down as best she could and while they didn't LOOK any different, they definitely FELT different. The added pressure on her sensitive breasts was enough to push her into another orgasm. As she shook she felt the zipper on her costume drop lower, showing off more of her pale cleavage. Emily realized that much like the white g-string she was forced to swap into, this bra must also be some sort of prop. The pressure increased on her breasts, as the bra inflated, on camera it looked like her breasts were doing the growing. As the space her breasts were taking up in the cups filled with the chemical solution, her breasts were pushed, both out and up, heaving with her ragged breathing, covered in sweat and drool.

Over the curve of her swollen breasts she could begin to see the darkness of her areola popping into sight. As the constrictions got tighter she felt her right nipple, then the left pop free from the garment. The cool air awash over her thick nipples, Emily was horrified to be displayed to this extent. She wanted to scream and escape, but being gagged and tied to the chair there was nothing she could do. She looked up into the room but it was obfuscated by the lights set up, blinding her, but making sure the cameras could catch every bit of her predicament, nothing was hidden and Emily knew that. Her writhing around only served to bounce her breasts, almost free of their confines. She slammed her eyes shut, hoping the whole ordeal would be over soon.

She felt increased pressure on her breasts, this time the bra felt like it was manipulating her sensitive nipples, Emily let out a guttural, animalistic moan; amazed and at the same time horrified at what the costumes were doing to her. She heard a laugh and her eyes immediately shot open. What she thought was the bra, this time was in fact Steve.

"Sorry Em, I saw you had a little wardrobe malfunction, I rushed over as fast as I could to fix it. Don't worry they'll edit that part out, I'll make sure of it. I'm almost done."

Emily was beyond embarrassed at this point. She was beyond humiliated. She was mortified. Steve was in front of her, fondling her breasts back into the already overstuffed bra. She wanted to scream or run away and hide, but she was stuck.

"Ok, looks like you're back in there. Wow, I didn't realize how big you were. We'll have to do better during the next costume fitting!" Steve said with a smirk as he patted her shoulder and walked back past the cameras, into the darkness. Emily watched him go and was faced with only a camera lens. All she could see was that glassy eye watching her, recording her at her most vulnerable. She barely recognized the face in the reflection. Bimbo lips wrapped around a red ball gag, blonde hair strewn everywhere, cleavage ballooning up like a blow up doll. Emily hazarded a look down and saw the veins of her breasts bulging under her skin. She realized there was a new pressure starting, this time on her nipples.

What Emily didn't realize was that when Steve was "fixing" her costume, he slipped both of her nipples into two rings that were in the inner lining of the bra. Coupled with two magnets hidden in the table, these rings were able to simulate pulling, sucking, and tightening. Emily felt her nipples being pulled away from her body, almost like they were being sucked by a mouth. Emily's secret was that deep down, she was obsessed with her breasts. She tried to hide them and not call attention to them, but deep down she was dominated by them. Emily could touch herself, use any toy or fantasy, but her thoughts would always come back to her big breasts, her fat tits, her enormous udders. She knew deep down that she wanted them bigger, to grow, to expand, to fill, and this realization always ended with the biggest orgasm crashing over her.

Emily took full stock of her predicament, her pussy stuffed and vibrating, her lips swollen from abuse, wrapped around a ball gag, her throat being choked by the costume they forced her to wear, legs and arms trapped by cuffs, forcing her to be on display with no way to cover her humiliation. The last indignity was one that she'd be lying if she said she hadn't fantasized about, and was the one that brought her the most terror. Emily's young supple DDD boobs were being squeezed and squished against her will. Her nipples were being pulled like she was caught in a milking machine. As her swollen tits were appearing larger and larger, her nipples were getting harder, and Emily came to the realization that this could have been right out of one of her masturbation fantasies. What she wouldn't give to be able to smash herself full with a dildo, feeling the rubber ram into her, bouncing her tits up and down.

The magnets in the table were turned up to maximum, and the metal rings in the bra, and by association, Emily's nipples, shot forward a few inches and made contact with the cold table. Stuck in this new position, the vibrations on the chair hit her clit in exactly the right spot. The pressure on her breasts was too much as Emily had another orgasm. She felt her skin stretching and she looked down to see her tremendously engorged breasts being pulled to the table, being stretched out larger than they ever have before, as the bra continued to inflate, Emily felt the crest of her breasts rub against the underside of her chin. Her pussy gushed one final time as Emily felt her vision begin to darken as she passed out.

"milk...fucking udders...moan...cow...suck...moan...bigger" Emily was softly saying from her dream on the couch. As she awoke she realized she was under a soft blanket on a couch. The set was gone, the torture she was put through--- was that all a dream? She thought as she sat up. She walked over to a mirror in the bright room and looked down, she was wearing a simple beige sweater with buttons down the front, something they would have dressed her in during her old kids TV show. She carefully undid one button, then another, and slid one side of the garment down exposing her breast. She looked at the DDD teat and saw her areola was red and swollen, like she had been nursing a group of very hungry children-- or an aggressive lover.

"That'll go away soon." Emily spun around and quickly covered up as she saw Steve sitting behind his desk.

"How long have you been there?" Emily was shocked. Waking up in a daze, she never looked to that side of the room behind the couch.

"I brought you here after you passed out during the shoot. We realized you must have been exhausted and dehydrated. We rushed you here back to my office to sleep and recuperate." Steve made his way across the room and stood behind Emily, making eye contact through the mirror. Emily pulled the rebuttoned sweater up around her neck, basking in the comfort and the warmth.

Steve put his hands on her shoulders, towering over the young girl. "We're going to make you the biggest star in the world-- in more ways than one." Emily had no idea what he meant until he leaned in and whispered in her ear "milk... udders...cow...bigger."