All Comments on 'The Starlet Seduces the Stagehand'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 5 years ago
sexy story

great read!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Did Jo?

Really fuck all those men to further her film career,or was it because she was such a slut and loved having sex,and just helped her career because of it?.As for Sam and her did Jo seduce him to help his career also or did she just wanted a fuck buddy?

Jo admittedly is somewhat of a bitch but honestly I think thats just her persona,that deep down she cares for Sam,but first and foremost I think Jo is a flaming sex-crazed slut,and she loves sex with lots of men.

Now I just wished the author had taken Jo and Sam's roles further and added where Sam got to fuck Jo in her asshole,like the scene where she asked Sam to finger her in her ass and then to lick her asshole they should have had Sam plow her shithole and shot a huge load in Jo's rectum to make it kinkier and memorable.Oh and have Sam and Jo fall in love and start their own Porno company and they fuck each other and hundreds of other porn stars but always loving each other after having sex with other men and women.Those two were meant for one another pure and simple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous