The Starlet Seduces the Stagehand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," said Sam, wondering what Jo had in mind and following the young woman's directions in the hope of finding out.

Jo got to her feet and walked across the room to near the door, then got down on all fours, crawling across the carpet to Sam's feet. Kneeling in front of him, Jo reached up and slowly took his penis in her mouth, Sam trembling as he felt her lips sucking upon his erection, while her tongue traversed his shaft with vigor. Like she had done earlier when giving him manual relief, Jo's nimble fingers teased his balls and Sam again worried that he would lose control and ejaculate too early, this time into her mouth. That Jo was on her knees while giving fellatio and that he could see her bare feet and her panties made it all the hotter, way better than if she had simply did this on the bed.

The obviously more experienced Jo seemed to sense her younger partner was in danger or reaching a premature orgasm and accordingly removed her mouth from his groin.

Still on her knees, Jo asked, "Sam, you know what I like even better than giving manual relief and oral?"

Sam shook his head. "No."

"Getting it." Jo jumped up onto the bed and got onto all fours, her nightdress riding up to show off her white panties as she thrust her ass into the air in Sam's direction.

"Now don't be shy Sam, take my panties down to my thighs," Jo urged.

His eyes feasting on the wonderful sight of the pretty redhead's panty-covered bottom, Sam got onto the bed behind her and took her panty waistband in his hands. Still disbelieving that he was doing this to a famous Hollywood actress, Sam slid Jo's panties down to her thighs and looked at the wonderful sights - the firm white cheeks of Jo's bare bottom and further down the slim pink lips of her vagina.

"My vagina feels even better than it looks," Jo smiled.

Sam put his nervous fingers into Jo's genitals, feeling her soft curls of pubic hair and her damp vaginal opening. "Put your fingers in nice and deep Sam, it feels good, I promise."

His erection throbbing uncontrollably, Sam inserted his fingers deeper into Jo's vulva, the toes on the actress's bare feet curling and un-curling at the young man's touch to her clitoris. "That feels so good Sam, but don't let your right hand be idle."

"Sorry?" asked Sam.

Jo smiled. "I have two openings between my legs - three if you count the place where I pee but that's too small to worry about - and one of those openings isn't getting any attention."

Sam looked at Jo's bare bottom, where her buttocks were far enough apart to show the tight, starfish-shaped opening to her anus and the soft skin that separated her rear opening from her vulva. He was shocked. "You want me to touch you - back there?"

"Yes, it feels so good to be touched somewhere so private." The older and more experienced girl laughed at the teenager's look of apprehension. "Don't worry, you saw me using the toilet with your own eyes less than an hour ago and I just had a bath, so you won't get any unpleasant surprises back there."

Even though his left fingers were deep inside Jo's wet and aroused pussy, Sam could not believe that he was about to touch her anus. His index finger stroked the tight, puckered opening to Jo's bowels and the pleasure went up her spine. "That feels so good Sam, but don't be shy, slide that finger up there. I want you to, and I know that you want to as well. I'm really hot and tight up there, you'll love it, I promise."

Sam did indeed want to insert is right index finger up Jo's anus, and although nervous did as she directed. His finger slid up into Jo's bowels, the young man feeling how hot her sphincter was as the tight walls of her rectum closed around his finger.

Jo, although used to having her anal opening digitally penetrated as usual took a few seconds to adjust, the sensation always feeling like she needed to have a bowel movement, until she got used to it and with Sam pleasuring both her pussy and her ass, the young redhead felt like she was in heaven. The feminine scent of her arousal emitted by her vagina sexually excited both her and Sam equally.

"You've got sticky fingers as it is, you don't want to wind up with super sticky fingers so I think we give your hands a rest and get that tongue of yours to do some work," said Jo. She felt Sam's fingers withdraw from her vagina and her bottom, and waited with bated breath to feel her younger lover's tongue on her genitals.

This wasn't long in coming, Sam very keen to lower his face down into Jo's fragrant pussy and begin licking her vulva, the taste of the dampness very much like sea-water. Jo twitched and squealed at his eager licking, her bare toes clenching as his tongue traversed her pussy flaps and her clitoris.

"Again, don't be shy, my rear opening likes tongue too," said Jo, feeling Sam's tongue move away from her twat to the sensitive skin that separated her vulva and anus, before licking her tight rear opening and the skin of her firm buttocks, something his older lover seemed to enjoy if her moans were anything to go by.

"And now, for the grand finale," said Jo, removing both her lowered panties and her nightdress, her beautiful feminine nudity on full display. With Sam's underpants also removed, the duo were now completely naked and Sam found himself in Jo's eager and sexually aggressive embrace, the young man shocked at just how strong she was.

Sam and Jo kissed deeply and writhed together on the bed, Sam stroking her bare breasts with their hard nipples, and Jo running her fingers along the young man's bare back. Sam's hand went to Jo's crotch, stroking her triangle of red pubic hair, while one of Jo's hands went to Sam's cock, stroking his penis like she had done earlier while giving manual relief. Sam's other hand went to Jo's bare bottom, stroking her firm cheeks with delight.

Sam felt Jo drawing him in tighter and they embraced, Sam's blonde chest hair, matching both the hair on his head and his pubic hair, tickled Jo's bare breasts as they made out together on the bed. Sam gave no resistance to Jo as her strong hands pushed him back onto the bed until he was lying flat on his back, Jo straddling him over his groin.

"This is it, no turning back now," said Jo as she lowered her pussy down and guided Sam's erection into her private womanly opening, the entry of his penis into her vagina helped by the natural lubrication of her feminine excitement. Twisting herself on top of Sam's groin to make sure that his manhood was in the perfect position to provide both of them with maximum pleasure Jo was ready for action.

Sam had often thought about how his first time would be, often assuming it would be on the night of his wedding to the girl he had just married. Never would he have dreamed in a million years that his virginity would be lost to famous film actress Jo Jamieson, but here he was in her hotel room, both of them completely naked, his throbbing, erect penis inside the hot, damp interior of her aroused vagina.

Her naked breasts bouncing up and down and her red hair flying around all over the place, the more experienced and dominant Jo soon took the lead, moving herself back and forth on Sam's groin, her sticky wet excitement from her vulva soaking Sam's groin as she rode his erection hard. The pleasures of love-making ran through Jo's female areas, her clitoris tingling non-stop and her nipples as hard as granite.

Sam, thrusting his cock up into Jo's pussy whenever she pushed herself down was still thinking this might be one of those dreams where pretty girls appeared, did sexually exciting things and he awoke having soaked his pajamas with a substance far more dense and sticky than urine. The sight of Jo jumping up and down with her boobs bouncing, the pleasure etched on her pretty face, the feel of his penis up inside her hot vagina, the way her excitement was getting her and then him wet and the smell of her pussy drove him wild, and this was without the best thing he had ever done in his life. If tomorrow a check turned up made out to him for a million dollars it could not be better than this, making love to famous and beautiful actress Jo Jamieson. Pushing up deep inside Jo and causing her to squeal in delight, Sam thought about how Jo had boasted about how she had granted sexual favors to powerful men to get herself into film roles when an 18-year-old unknown working for poverty level wages with the odd role as an extra. Given how good Jo was in bed - not that he had anything to compare it to - Sam could well understand how she had been successful in using her feminine wiles to get her own way.

With Sam's excitement as a rookie in the sexual department and Jo's high sex drive, orgasm was not long in arriving for both of them as they were locked together in intercourse, Jo riding her younger lover cowgirl style.

Jo felt the unmistakable waves of orgasm spreading out of her clitoris and through her vagina and into her back passage. The toes on her pretty bare feet clenched, she gasped and squealed as the muscles in her rectum tightened, and with a rush of wetness from her vagina she reached her orgasm, panting and gasping as sweat ran down her pretty face.

At the same moment Sam felt the unmistakable sensation that he always did just before he had one of those embarrassing and messy dreams. Like Jo he gasped as the feeling of orgasm went through his young body, sweat pouring down his face as his balls tightened. Inside Jo's vagina Sam's cock released a tidal wave of sticky white semen that shot up her birth canal and into her uterus, semen swimming around everywhere and into her fallopian tubes.

If this sexual liaison had taken place two weeks later, there would have been plenty for all involved to be concerned about, both in several weeks' time and especially by spring 1937. However as Jo had only finished her last period just two days earlier she obviously hadn't ovulated during her current 28 day female cycle, so try as they might none of Sam's semen could find one of Jo's ova to fertilize, and could only swim around harmlessly.

Jo climbed herself off Sam's rapidly subsiding erection, and they embraced their sweaty naked bodies on the bed. "You're pretty good at that Sam, considering you've never done it before." She ran one of her bare feet up and down her younger lover's leg, then reached for her cigarette, holder and matches, lighting one up to enjoy post coitus.

"You are really good," said Sam enthusiastically.

Jo sucked on her cigarette holder and blew out the smoke. "I am, aren't I?" she said with her typical lack of humility. The young woman then laughed. "Imagine if I got paid to make love on screen? I'd get to do something I really enjoy in front of the cameras, not read out stupid lines in some dumb old boring Western. Do you think people would like to see movies like that, Sam?"

Sam certainly would like to see such a movie given what had gone on tonight, however he doubted that politicians, the paying public, film critics and censors would be impressed by the notion of such a film. "Unfortunately, I doubt it," he said.

"Too bad, maybe one day in the future there will be a market for films like that?" Jo suggested. She put out the butt of her cigarette into the ashtray, and moved her hand to her pussy, feeling her damp pubic hair and her sticky vagina.

"I think I need another bath," said Jo. She smiled her seductive smile at Sam. "And this time, you're coming into the bath with me, young man."

Sam eagerly went with Jo into the bathroom, and when the warm, soapy bath was run jumped into the water with her, Jo sitting on his lap enjoying the attention of his hands as he washed her bare breasts, Sam able to feel Jo's vagina on his upper thigh, this sensation causing him to rise under the water, Jo giggling when she felt his growing erection on her bare bottom.

Drying off and draining the bath, Sam held out Jo's panties at her request and the starlet stepped her bare feet into them, Sam pulling them up and Jo adjusting them around her pubic hair and her pussy, before putting on her nightdress. Sam pulled up his underpants and accompanied his beautiful, barefoot lover to her bed, the pair exchanging a short but sensual kiss on the lips before falling asleep.

*

The next day was another beautiful sunny summer's day for Los Angeles, the weather perfect, but again things were far from perfect in the making of the movie. Jo was pulling out all of her diva antics again - disparaging the script, arguing with her leading man Max, upsetting the highly strung director Cyril and generally being a rude and demanding pain-in-the ass bitch.

Just before noon, Jo finished filming a scene with Max and immediately made her way off the set.

"And where do you think you are going, Miss Jamieson?" Cyril demanded.

Jo glared at him. "To the bathroom. Do you need to know what I'm going to do in there too?"

Somewhat chastened and visibly afraid of the tempestuous actress, Cyril decided not to take it any further. "Well, I guess we can take an early lunch break today," Cyril called out.

Making haste for the ladies room, Jo passed Sam and the actress gave the young stage-hand a seductive smile. "And I'll be seeing you in my hotel room later this evening, Sam," she whispered.

Sam watched Jo go on her way, looking so pretty in her purple 1880s style dress, the young man very much looking forward to spending another evening with Jo in her bedroom. One thing was for sure. When this movie was finished and released - if it was finished and released given Jo's behavior - he would not be able to watch it in quite the same way when he went to the cinema to see it as he had watched other Jo Jamieson films in the past.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT